His Highness Jon Ch. 01

Story Info
A stranger rocks Sammi's world during public scene.
1.2k words
4.32
13.7k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon strode over to where she was tied up, exposed for all to see. He walked like he owned everything and everyone around him, yet when he was just inches from her face his expression was filled with curiosity and what seemed to be awe. The feeling was immediately mutual. What Sammi was feeling was pure electricity, her world was instantly spinning. All the fear and embarrassment slipped away the moment Jon stepped into her orbit.

Sammi liked to play on the dark side, especially when she visited her close friends in Washington, DC. Francis and Rose were a married couple that had completely changed Sammi's life years back. After being long distance work friends with Rose, Sammi decided to pay a visit to meet Rose and what she got in return was a life altering experience. Rose and her husband Francis gave Sammi a new lease on life and welcomed Sammi into their open relationship. Over the years, they all just grew closer.

Tonight, Francis and Rose had brought Sammi to a club in the heart of DC's underground nightlife so she could take part in her first public scene. So here she was, naked, bound in numerous ways, and chained spread-eagle between two posts in a corner of the club. Both men and women would come and observe, some would touch, and then there were the few that Francis permitted to go further with her. He was in control and that's precisely how she liked it. One guy had paddled her so hard she was sure there would be marks on her ass and thighs for at least a week. She felt so much pleasure and was so proud of herself for going through with the scene, but through it all there was still a great trepidation and slight embarrassment. Her body wasn't perfect by any means. She was pretty but could definitely stand to lose 20 pounds or so. But overall, the feeling was empowering and with each participant she grew just a slight bit more comfortable.

Then there was Jon. The moment he made his presence known, she wanted him to have her, to do as he pleased, and she was completely unashamed. She wanted to belong to him in a way that she could feel stirring in her soul. For the longest moment, he stood so close that she could nearly touch him despite her bonds and they just regarded each other with the same shock and wonder. It was the next realization that hit her like a tidal wave. She knew him.

Jon had been on a couple of moderately popular TV shows- a brooding, handsome bad-boy that had long ago captured the world's attention with his wild ways. Now seemingly settled and focused on a less prominent acting career, she wondered what the hell he was doing in DC. Wasn't he from the UK or somewhere like that? Her mind was racing and it was like he could read her thoughts because, with a sharp and sudden snap of his fingers just a breath away from her face, her focus was immediately back on him entirely. He smiled a little, something more like a knowing smirk. She could tell that he knew exactly what power he already had over her.

Turning to Francis, Jon said, "May I?" It was almost more of a demand than a question. Francis nodded with a curious smile and Jon fixed his gaze on Sammi once again. Very slowly he ran his fingers along the ropes that bound her middle. Each time he would touch her skin it was so light and sent a jolt through her like nothing she'd ever felt. She thought he might be feeling it too when she noticed that his breathing had quickly become quite rapid. His gaze never left her eyes. Jon traced what felt like every line on every inch of rope wound around her body. Finally, he turned and eyed the tools and toys laid out neatly next to one of the posts. Before Jon even settled on the riding crop, Sammi was so turned on that her inner thighs were already slick from her arousal. With zero hesitation Jon swatted her right between the legs. Gentle, but enough to make her body jerk. Then, just as she was about to take a breath, he flipped the riding crop in his hand and swiftly slid the handle deep in her cunt. Sammi cried out loudly, more from shock and pleasure than anything else. Jon grasped her chin roughly and their eyes met again. He laughed as she squirmed. He worked the handle in and out slowly for a few moments, teasing her, knowing how desperate she was for more. Even though he knew exactly what he was doing, what happened next caught both Jon and Sammi off-guard. Jon held Sammi's face firmly so her eyes could only be fixed on him and then, in a single fluid motion, he reached down pressing his thumb painfully hard against her swollen clit and shoved the riding crop forcefully upward once more. With that one stroke, Sammi exploded around the riding crop as he buried it deep inside her. Jon held her in position without ever taking his eyes off her, watching her writhe and scream in ecstasy. This was very possibly the most powerful orgasm he'd ever seen a woman have. His cock throbbed, rock-hard against his pants knowing that he did this to her. He had brought such intense pleasure to this beautiful woman whom he'd never met before.

Sammi couldn't even recognize her own voice or the sounds escaping her mouth. She was like a wild animal as she came, it was unlike any climax she'd had in her life. As she rode the wave back down to reality, she met Jon's stare and opened her mouth to speak. She didn't know what she wanted to say but she did want to say so much, there was so much trying to get out, yet not a sound made it past her lips. Upon seeing this, Jon's expression became so intense and he whispered, "I know, I know baby," as he pressed his lips to hers hungrily.

It wasn't very often that kissing and this kind of interaction between two strangers became part of a scene. But Sammi had to admit to herself how natural it felt. Her mind trailed off to pleasant thoughts but Jon's voice brought her back to the present, "I need to leave darling, but I will get everything I need from your owner and I MUST see you again. Yes?" He laughed as she nodded and that's when she realized she had the dumbest grin on her face. She also realized that she hadn't picked up on the brogue in voice earlier. Of course he had barely spoken. But damn was it sexy. It's probably a good thing he didn't speak much until now, otherwise he might have made her cum before he even touched her. Sammi giggled at this private thought. She was vaguely aware of Jon exchanging information and pleasantries with Francis and Rose...her mind was just floating at this point...she was in an ethereal place for now.