His Journey Begins Ch. 3

Story Info
Another neighbor enters the picture.
2.6k words
4.53
34.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBD
BBD
7 Followers

I jogged down the street, still replaying the events of the day before in my mind. It had been an eye-opener for sure – the power I’d felt when Kelly, my neighbor and friend of so many years, was begging to suck my cock. I could still picture the look of sheer ecstasy on her face when I’d called her my slut and really taken control, fucking hard into her throat until I came…and she came with me.

I wondered what might have happened next if her dad hadn’t called looking for her. I let her leave then, giving us both plenty of time to mull over what had just taken place before discussing it. Except I forgot she was leaving the next morning on a week’s vacation with her family. I didn’t remember until I walked out after breakfast to go see her and instead saw her family’s minivan headed down the street. I caught a glimpse of her, looking back at me and waving. I could’ve sworn she licked her lips, too. I’d find out for sure later, of that I was certain.

Still, that left me with plenty on my mind and nothing to do so I went for a run to clear my head a bit. I had rolled out of bed and only put on my regular morning outfit – t-shirt, baggy sweat shorts, shoes…except I was without underwear, which was new. For whatever reason I had decided to sleep in the buff for the first time the night before. I liked how it felt, but it left me going commando on my spur of the moment run around the block, my package bouncing as I went along.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when a loud voice called my name, “John! Come here! I need your help.”

I groaned inwardly as I slowed down and looked across the street. Yep, there she was – Mrs. Evers, waiting expectantly for me to come do her bidding. I gave a little sigh and slowly walked across the street and up the driveway to where she stood in front of the garage impatiently tapping her foot.

Now Mrs. Evers wouldn’t have been too bad if she didn’t ruin everything by talking. She was an attractive woman, very attractive to be honest, but her attitude killed what would’ve been an otherwise pleasant view. I took in that view as I approached quietly, enjoying before she started talking again.

Mrs. Evers was Latina – Mexican, I think. She’d married well; Mr. Evers was clearly a lot older than she, and I figured she was already in her 40s. Marrying a fairly well off, older white guy hadn’t made her complacent though. She’d kept her figure even after having a daughter – Cristina, who was my own age.

She liked showing off that figure, too. Today she was in full-blown MILF mode – a tight, white halter top that barely held in her huge tits and showed plenty of cleavage. If that wasn’t enough, she capped it off with the shortest denim miniskirt you could legally get away with, showing her long, curvy legs exquisitely showcased by the platform sandals she was wearing. They easily added 3-4 inches to her height but that still left her at barely 5’5”. Her hair was a light brown, long and lustrous hanging down to the middle of her back in soft curls. The woman was all legs and breasts and she obviously knew it the way she dressed just to walk down the block with that amazing Latin sway of the hips that had all the men and boys stopping to stare.

That’s where the good stuff ended though. The woman thought the world was there to serve and had obviously been spoiled by her old man into believing she could have whatever she wanted, whenever it was convenient for her.

She stopped tapping her foot as I looked at her and actually sneered at me, “I swear, boy, you’re just getting lower and lazier. Get in here and help me with these boxes.” She turned on her heel and walked into the garage.

I rolled my eyes behind her back but could only blame myself for following her in quietly. When I was younger, I had always been quick to help out anyone in the neighborhood and Mrs. Evers had jumped all over that. By the time I realized she took advantage of my good nature (and my wanting to see that body on display, of course) it was easier just to go along with it instead of starting anything. The thought flashed through my mind as I stepped up behind her – maybe it was time to change all that.

She pointed to a stack of boxes and gave her orders as usual, “Pick those up and follow me…and quit slacking.”

I dutifully leaned down and picked them up all at once. It wasn’t hard; they were nearly empty. Why she needed someone else to do this I had no idea. I walked behind her with the boxes in my arms, barely catching the door leading into the house with my foot as she let it swing shut behind her, not even thinking to hold it for me. I made my way inside and caught up with her in the dining room where stood waiting again in front of an open closet door with a chair in front of it.

“Come on! I don’t have all day. Get up there and put them on the top shelf.”

I was starting to seethe inside but still stepped up on the chair, just managing to hold the boxes in one arm while using the other to place one at a time on the shelf.

“No, no, no!” I stopped in disbelief as she started instructing me in the “proper” arrangement for the boxes. I looked down at her, getting a great view of her wondrous cleavage as she pointed and gestured even as I tuned her our, feeling a stirring in my shorts.

She slowly trailed off, going quiet as her eyes locked on to the right leg of my shorts where my cock was slowly pushing out, making its presence known. I don’t think she even realized she was just standing there staring as I looked down at her, growing harder by the moment seeing the look on her face. It reminded me of Kelly, and everything snapped into place for me right then. I knew it was time to get some payback from this woman.

I turned my back to her, cutting off her view even as my cock was seriously tenting out my shorts. I ignored her and finished putting the boxes on the shelf before turning around and facing her again with a knowing grin on my face. Her eyes looked up at me then flashed back down to my shorts, widening as she saw that I’d lifted one leg slightly, exposing the head of my still-swelling cock.

“See something you like, Mrs. Evers?” I finally asked, breaking her out of her spell. She unconsciously licked her lips just a bit before shaking her head and looking to my face again, meeting my eyes and trying to marshal her normal, imperious manner once more.

“Wh…what do you think you’re doing, young man? How dare you!”

I just laughed, stepping down from the chair right in front of her, only inches away then snapping right back at her, “Shut up, slut!”

She recoiled like I had slapped her but didn’t say a word, her mouth hanging open in shock. It was obvious she’d never been talked to like that before and I figured it was about time.

“That’s better. I don’t want to hear another fucking word out of you unless it’s ‘Yes, Sir’. Understand?”

She just stood there, starting to tremble and seeing that only made my cock jump more. I was in all the way now, no going back. Somehow I knew it would only get better anyway.

I reached forward quickly, my left hand moving just behind her head and grabbing her long hair, using it to pull her back as I stepped forward. She stumbled, stepping back quickly with me almost as if we were dancing and she was following my lead…until I had walked her back against the wall, using my grip to pull her down even further, her legs buckling as she trembled, looking up into my eyes in confusion while being forced down to her knees.

“I said…understand, slut?” I spit out at her more harshly. She moved to nod her head until I took a tighter grip on her hair and snapped her head back making her yelp, “Yesss! Yes, Sir!”

“About time you learned some manners,” I stated before chuckling softly. “Now we both know what you were looking at so I’ll give you the chance for a better view. C’mon, Mrs. Evers, pull my shorts down.”

I watched her eyes as I said it, seeing something deep inside give way. She finally dropped her gaze to the front of my shorts, seeing the bulge tenting out towards her. She swallowed hard then reached up with both hands shaking to the waistband. Taking hold she started pulling my shorts down, slowly at first until she saw just the base of my shaft. Then she yanked suddenly, freeing my hard cock to swing up, the head slapping up against her chin as she whispered, “Oh my god.”

I pulled back from her slightly, my cock bouncing as I stepped out of the shorts she’d pulled down to my ankles. Her eyes were locked onto the dark, mushroom-shaped head following its every move. My fingers clenched in her hair, wrapping it around my fist as I spoke to her again, voice low and firm, “Kiss it, slut. Show me how much you appreciate getting to see a real cock for once.”

Her eyes flashed up to me briefly, but almost immediately her head moved forward, lips puckered and lightly touching the head of my cock. It throbbed as she kissed it and she gave a low hissing moan as I pulled her back again. I took hold of my cock at the base and swung it back and forth in front of her, then drew her forward slapping my hard meat against each cheek then slowly tracing her lips with the tip of my cock as a drop of pre-cum leaked out, smearing over them like gloss.

I felt her breathing quicken as her tongue licked out, tasting my pre-cum. Her hands reached up again, moving to wrap around my shaft but I yanked her head back once more making it thud against the wall.

“Drop those hands, slut. I’m in control here.” I smiled with satisfaction as she obeyed immediately, hands moving back down to rest on her thighs as she knelt in front of me.

“Good…now let’s see just how good a cocksucker you are,” I grinned as I said it, pulling her head forward again watching as her eyes went wide. I guided the head of my cock to her lips, hips thrusting forward. Watching as her lips spread wide, pushed open around my thick meat, forcing wider and wider until she’d taken the first couple inches. Her mouth was hot and wet around me, her tongue slowly stroking the underside of my shaft as I fed it to her. Feeling her moan softly around me, the vibrations running down my balls, making my cock flex and jump between her lips.

I kept my hand at the back of her head and fucked forward harder, forcing even more of my cock between her lips. I was nearly halfway in when the head hit the back of her throat and I felt her gag around me, convulsing slightly as she drooled all over my shaft. I laughed softly, pulling back just a bit so she could manage to suck on the head of my cock.. “Never had this much meat before, have you slut?”

Her eyes looked up at me, her head barely able to move as she gave a little nod and sucked harder, drawing me back into her tight, wet mouth. I thrust my hips forward again, hitting the back of her throat once more then pushing into it. My hand was tight on her head, holding her in place as I forced the head of my cock into her throat feeling it squeezing around me as she gagged again, struggling to breathe as I fucked against her face. I looked down at her, seeing tears sliding down her cheeks as she strained to take me. Her lips were stretched obscenely wide around my thick shaft that was just barely halfway into her mouth, already fucking into her throat. I held her there a few moments, enjoying the grip of her throat as she swallowed around the head of my cock. Finally, I pulled back again fully letting her catch her breath while my cock swayed in front of her face, glistening wetly in the light of the room from her drool coating my shaft.

I knew I wasn’t going to hold out much longer so I started fucking in and out of her mouth. My cock went deeper into her throat with each stroke, fucking harder and faster with my balls starting to slap wetly against her chin. She was making gurgling noises, straining to take it all, and I could feel her saliva dripping down my cock and my balls leaving her chin a wet sticky mess. The slurping sound of her lips around me as I forced the length of my cock down her throat finally did it, and I exploded just as I was pulling back out of her throat. My cum sprayed forcefully into her mouth and her eyes widened as I started feeding her my thick cream. She was making loud, gulping noises trying to swallow but there was no way she could keep up. My creamy jizz started to leak out around my shaft, dripping down her chin and splattering onto her halter top as she coughed and choked, more cum flying out…some of it leaking from her nose as I choked her on my discharge. My cock throbbed and pulsed between her lips and I held her there, making her take it all. She just kept trying to swallow, most of my cum still leaking from her mouth until the stream slowed and she was able to keep up and drink it with a whimper coming from the back of her throat.

I finally pulled her back by the hair, freeing my cock from her sucking lips. My shaft was sticky and wet with my dripping cum and her own spit. I just looked at her and she started licking up my entire length starting at my balls, cleaning every drop and savoring it. She finished up with her tongue wrapping around the head of my cock then lapping at the pisshole trying to get more. I let go of her hair and stepped back, looking down at her quietly. She kept licking at her lips, trying to get another taste of me, her face a sticky mess from my cum still dripping down her chin. She started to stand but froze as I spoke again.

“I’m not done with you yet, slut.” I grinned, my cock still hard and ready for more.

She looked at me with surprise, at my throbbing cock and whispered, “I can’t believe it…already?”

I chuckled again, “I’m not your lil old husband.”

She smiled at that and looked me dead in the eye, “No, you’re way more man than he is…Sir.”

BBD
BBD
7 Followers