His Lady in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha spread her legs wide for him and pulled his head in closer. She had to be careful not to knock things off the dresser. He sucked on her and wagged his tongue all over and into her. His intent was to make her as wet as possible but it seemed she was already there.

She took his head away and said "Come out of there." Mark followed the instruction. Samantha hopped down and patted the dresser. "Switch me places."

Samantha unbuttoned his shirt and his pants. She pulled down his trousers and shorts, while he positioned himself as she wanted. She neatened her dress and bent down in front of him. He stared down the top of her dress until her hair obscured his view.

Samantha placed her hands on his exposed thighs and kept them there as she once again took him into her mouth. She pressed her lips onto him and kept them pressed while she slid part way down his length. She pulled back just far enough that she could still hold the end of him. She could taste his excitement as it made its way out. She sucked it out of him and took it down. She was going to need it.

She took a shaky breath. She knew how much he loved this and she wanted to make him happy, but she had to work up the nerve first. Samantha grabbed his hips the way Mark had grabbed hers. Her confidence built as did the wetness she felt inside of her. She plunged onto his cock. She pressed herself all the way to his belly. She opened her throat and felt him bend and slide down a few inches. She had worked hard on suppressing her reflex and was putting that skill to good use tonight. She rode him all the way up and all the way down several times before stopping for a breath. Mark's toes began to curl as he gripped the edge of the dresser hard. She did it again. Then again. If she wanted to, she could have made him erupt right then and there. He was certainly ready. But Samantha had other plans.

She stood up, and directed him to lay back on the hope chest. He sat on the trunk, then laid back on to the bed. She stood in front of him, facing the mirror. She gathered her dress in one hand, moved her pearls to the side with the other, and watched herself as she sat down onto him. She took his throbbing hard manhood all the way up into her. She gasped at how hard he pressed against the inside of her. After fifteen years, she still had to take him slowly at first. She released her dress and it flowed over his bare chest.

Mark felt her heat rush through his cock and up into his stomach. The visual stimulation was intense as he watched the red curve of her hips move up and down on his lap. He felt her press on his very tip as he reached all the way up into her, where she could take no more. It made him jerk his abs suddenly.

She stopped, turned her head and asked "Are you ok?" Of course he was and he nodded so. "Ok. Don't move." Samantha very slowly moved her hips up and down. She was rhythmic in her movements, yet somehow, was barely moving at all. She felt the fullness of him as she slid the fat middle part of him back and forth against her sensitive spot deep inside. She could hear Mark take shallow breaths every time she descended.

She continued her movements, unwavering. She was constant. She kept pressing him hard into her and only coming up and inch or two, paying close attention to how he felt inside her. They began to feel their combined wetness drip down between them. He felt the now slippery pearls rolling on him. She could feel a pressure building within her. Samantha kept going. She was in complete control. She wanted to cum, and cum hard; for herself and for him. She wasn't being entirely selfish, but this was her night, and besides, she knew how much he loved her and nothing pleased him more than her pleasure. Samantha would indulge them both.

She hadn't kept this up for long before she felt she could take no more. She forced herself to keep going. She felt like she would burst at any second. One glance over her shoulder and she saw his eyes close hard. Seeing the helpless condition of her husband, seeing how she had brought him to the edge with her, was enough to send her over.

She erupted from deep within. She felt herself bear down on him hard. She felt a wave wash over her whole body as she convulsed and quivered. A warm wash gushed out of her and soaked him. It was as though her body was trying to force him out with all her might. She nearly lost her balance as she became weak in her knees.

Feeling her sudden and deep orgasm, he exploded into her as well. His hips involuntarily thrust up into her, hard. She felt his cum inside her as it flowed between them. While her pleasure bound her to him, his pleasure freed the bond so they could still slip against each other. The hard pressure combined with their lubrication and their deep love for each other made for such an intense feeling for both of them. Mark had never felt so physically connected to Samantha as he did in that moment.

They stayed still like that for a long time, holding on as long as they could. She could feel his aftershocks one after another; after another. He could also feel hers as she squeezed and milked every drop from him. Each of her quivers would illicit another jolt from his abdomen. She balanced herself by holding his thighs. He held onto her waist with his hands, which he slowly moved rub at her lower back.

"Don't move, I'm not ready," she whispered. They remained like that a while longer until they couldn't anymore. She sat on the hope chest in front of him and he moved out from behind her. He helped her with her shoes, then her dress. He brought her favorite extra large, extra comfy t-shirt for sleeping in.

They lay in bed cuddling each other. She went to sleep with her head on his chest. He was almost asleep when he thought to himself "Oh-oh. How am I going to top this next year?"

12