His Little Fish

Story Info
A story about a siren who is punished for her misdeeds.
1.7k words
3.93
15.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A full moon danced in and out of the clouds as night took over, gulls that were still looking for food dipped in and out of the ocean filling the air with soft cawing. The beam from the lighthouse swung in giant circles and cut through the thin fog that covered the sea. Slowly she emerged from the water, lifting herself onto one of the rocks that littered her favorite cove. Sitting she brushed back her long auburn hair and leaned back onto her hands soaking in the moonlight and exposing her perfectly pert breasts, the chill of the night air turning her nipples instantly hard. Her milky skin glistening in the moon glow until just below her hips where the scales began to form a beautiful tail.

She had selected her prey before coming here and knew just the moment to begin. A wicked smile crossed her red lips as her green eyes caught sight of the little fishing boat. Her tail flicked slowly like a cat preparing to pounce as her breasts rose and fell with slow breaths as she prepared to sing. Her voice lifted softly at first flitting through the air like smoke rising from and incense stick then progressively rose through the winds louder and louder, shining like a beacon, finding the poor sailor. It slowly twisted around his mind, begging him to come closer to the shore, he turned his gaze on her no longer in control he changed course toward her.

She slipped back into the water though her song did not falter. The beam from the lighthouse swung bright but the fisherman could no longer see anything but the angel slowly swimming towards him. Their eyes remained locked as she approached singing softly as she reached the side of the ship. She leaned back with an alluring smile, floating on her back a bit letting her breasts peak out of the water. He could no longer contain himself, stripping off his cloths he quickly jumped in.

She swam up to him and kissed him passionately. His fingers roamed her face slowly making their way over her soft skin, He made a trail with his lips kissing her neck and making his way to her breasts taking one in his mouth and sucking the hard nipple as her hands ran down his chest and strong stomach before meeting his hardness.

She wrapped one hand around it while the other encircled his bum and as she began to message him he moaned in ecstasy. His kisses became more rushed as his hunger grew, his hands began to roam lower but where he expected to find her softness he was met with scales. Fear took hold of him as he tried to back away but it was far too late to fight. She wrapped her arms around his body and kissing him, slowly lowering them both into the depths of his watery grave.

The man in the lighthouse tipped sugar into his mug and mixing walked to the window, as he took a drink he saw the boat and knew that it was too late to save the poor man. He set his mug down and picking up a net and some rope he made his way down the stairs. He had seen this before, something dragging down a sailor and this time he was ready for it. He threw on a jacket before heading out into the night air, rope thrown over his shoulder he stepped into his paddle boat and made his way near the fishing boat. When he was near enough he dropping the net over the side and cut large bits of duct tape to stick to the ledge of his boat then he waited.

He softly sang as he waited for her to surface, time passed as the waves seamed to calm and after an hour he started to think it was useless to stay. Then he heard a soft splash and felt his boat tip a bit, he turned and saw her up close for the first time. Her beauty was staggering and he sat stunned. Her hair stuck to her body and made him want to sweep it back just to see the rest of her; she smiled softly and opened her mouth to sing. He knew better and reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, holding her as still as he could he put a few bits of tape over her mouth to stop her screaming and then grabbed the net and as it wrapped around her small frame it pulled her into the boat.

"This is your own fault," he said in a stern tone as he began paddling back to the shore. She thrashed violently in the net but there was no escape. He was silent; putting one foot on either side of her he stopped her from throwing herself around. When he landed on the beach he pulled the net and threw her over his shoulder easily. She breathed heavily and thrashed flicking him with her tail and hitting him with her fists but he did not waver.

He took her to a small house beside the lighthouse and once inside gently set her into a large tub of water. Kneeling down beside her he pushed the hair out of her face and whispered softly.

"Do you know why I have brought you here?" he asked looking into her bright eyes. She shook her head no and began to struggle again, he gripped her tightly and began untangling the net only to roll her onto her stomach and take both of her hands behind her back. He then tied her wrists and elbows with sturdy rope and connected the rope to a metal ring that hung above the tub.

"Fisherman are becoming suspicious of the full moon, of me. They think I am killing these people and my house has been searched twice, this cannot go on." He gently pulled all of her hair back and tied rope around it to force her head up and wrapped the end around the ring. Stepping in front of her and kneeling again he looked her in the eye, "this will not go on, do you understand?"

She shook her head no again and so he continued, wrapping rope around her chest and waist and connecting it all to the ring. Then he wrapped rope around the end of her tail and tied it to the bottom of the tub. Her thrashing became less and less as her movement was restricted. He suddenly ripped the tape from her mouth leaving a bright red rectangle as the skin seemed to burn and quickly replaced it with a ball gag to keep her quiet. Hoisting up the ring he lifted her out of the water. She hung unable to move for several minutes as he brought out his means of punishment, she nervously tried to look around to see what he was doing but his ropes stopped every movement.

"You must be punished for what you have done, one for each boat that has been found empty." She heard the flogger swing through the air as he lifted it and felt the hard thud when it connected with her tail, she screamed as loud as she could in her gag as the heat spread. She tried to fight, to get free, but freedom was not an option and so she tried to hold strong as he hit her again and again. After each a cry was heard and after each it was harder to be strong, and as he stopped she took a deep breath. Tears covered her face and spit dribbled everywhere from the gag as he again stepped in front of her.

From a table he lifted a paddle and walked to her side again. "One for each time my house was turned upside down," he whispered before hitting her hard twice. Then putting down the paddle he picked up a cane and swished it through the air before stepping in front of her again.

"Do you understand that you must stop?" She winced as she saw the cane and looking him in the eyes slowly shook her head no. He then walked to her side again. "One for every dirty look I get in town." She began thrashing and screaming as much as she could before the first strike met her tail, the sting was more than she could have imagined as the implement snapped at her again and again. Her cries turned to howls as he struck her the full length of her tail, slowly working his way painfully from top to bottom. Then finally after several minutes of agony he stopped. He again stepped in front of her and knelt down so that he was eye level with her.

"Do you understand now?" he asked hoping that he would not have to continue as tears freely streamed down her face. She looked at him, her eyes red and her brow furrowed and shook her head yes.

"Good girl," he said wiping her face clean and slowly lowering her back into the tub. As he slowly untied her she laid at the bottom of the tub, only coming up for breath every now and then. He watched her for a while as she laid still, the water was a mixture of fresh water and aloe Vera to sooth any wounds she may have. After a few hours he put his hand into the tub and carefully lifter her head up to speak to her.

"Would you like to be put back in the ocean before dawn?" And as she shook her head yes he stood with her picking her up into his arms.

"I'm sorry," she said as he made his way along the path to the sea.

"You do not need to apologize, you have served your punishment, you will not do it again will you?" he asked looking down at her, she shook her head no and he smiled a bit. "Good girl." Then he carefully knelt down and put her back in the water she swam a short distance away, then with one look back she dove into the water and was gone.

He stared out at the rising sun and wondered how he was going to get the fishing boat out of his cove.