His Little Masochist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to remove it for a while," Richard's lips formed into a wicked grin as he grabbed the dagger and started to twist it a little and pull it back out of Jayden's ass. Richard pulled the dagger all the way out of Jayden's ass. Jayden sighed a little, but that was before he saw Richard setting down the dagger and unzipping his pants.

Jayden groaned as he watched Richard's cock twitch and throb. Richard started to line up his cock with Jayden's ass, Jayden wriggle and tried to get away. Richard just chuckled and said "that won't help at all you know." He thrust his cock into Jayden's ass in one long stroke, Jayden's eyes closed and he winced, feeling Richard's dick pressing against the walls of his asshole. Richard started to pull back out but he thrusted right back in, grunting as he did so.

"No... please stop... my insides... you're going to tear me up inside..."

"Haha, you'll be fine," Richard leane seed over and bit one of Jayden's nipples. He screamed and tried to pull away but that just made it hurt more. Richard continued slamming in and out of Jayden until he started to grunt a little. Jayden's eyes widened as he realized Richard was about to cum. Richard thrust deep into Jayden's ass and shot thick, hot ropes of his cum into Jayden.

"What's this? Hard and twitching already? With all that cum still inside?" Jayden blushed and looked away. Richard pulled his dick out of Jayden's ass and wiped a little of his cum that was on it on Jayden's leg. Richard picked the dagger back up and started to tap Jayden's wax covered dick with it. He started to slip the dagger under the wax, Jayden's hips twitched as the cool metal touched his hypersensitive dick.

"Careful now Jayden, you wouldn't a cut somewhere so sensitive," Richard pulled the dagger back out and got up. He headed over to his desk again and grabbed an empty glass. He rolled Jayden onto his side and held the glass in front of Jayden's dick as he started to peel the wax off.

Richard uncovered the hole quickly and as his cum shot out Richard caught it in the glass. Jayden bucked and moaned at the sensation of cumming while already being super sensitive, He came again, his balls tucking up. Richard grabbed his balls and started pulling down on them in rhythm with the spurts of cum coming out of Jayden into the glass. When Jayden was done cumming, Richard held the glass up and looked at it.

"You came quite a lot Jayden, what was that just now? Two orgasms? Impressive," Richard rolled Jayden back onto his back.

"Open up," Jayden's eyes widened as he looked at how much cum was in the glass and he kept his lips shut tight. "Struggling will only make this worse you know, one last chance," Jayden kept his mouth shut. "Too bad," Richard slapped Jayden across the face, but Jayden didn't open his mouth.

Richard slapped Jayden again, but still no response. Richard trailed his fingers down Jayden's chest and down to his cock and gripped the sensitive head of Jayden's dick. Jayden inhaled sharply through his nose as Richard gripped harder and harder. Jayden still didn't open his mouth so Richard started to twist his dick until Jayden gasped in pain.

"HA!" Richard seized his opportunity and held Jayden's mouth open as he started to pour the cum into his mouth. Jayden writhed underneath Richard but it didn't matter, he just continued to pour the cum into his mouth. "Now swallow it, all of it." with no other options present, Jayden did as he was told, but then Richard poured more cum into his mouth, Jayden started to swallow it without having to be asked, just wanting it to be over. Richard finished pouring the cum in Jayden's mouth and said "good job. I have another job for you."

Richard straddled Jayden's head and started to put his dick in Jayden's mouth. "If you bite me, you will regret it for a long time." Richard picked up the dagger and put it at the base of Jayden's dick as he pushed his own cock into Jayden's throat. "Mmmm, your throat is nice and tight," he started to pull back out a little, but slammed back in, Jayden started to choke and Richard grinned, pulling almost all the way out but then thrusting back in.

Richard start to feel Jayden's teeth and he started to put pressure on the blade as he said "Careful." Jayden held his jaw open a little more but closed his lips around the base of Richard's cock and began to suck. "There we go, I may have to reward you a little for doing that by yourself... Mmmm," Richard licked the head of Jayden's dick and started rhythmically thrusting into Jayden's throat as he swirled his tongue around the tip of Jayden's dick. Richard started to moan a little and Jayden knew that Richard was about to cum. Richard made one last deep thrust into Jayden's throat and came, shooting more of his cum into Jayden.

"That felt good. I think we may be done for today. What do you think Jayden?" Jayden finished swallowing Richard's cum and nodded his head. Richard stood and started untying Jaydens wrists and ankles.

"I think we both need showers, do you agree Jayden?"

"I know I do... I feel like I might throw up too..."

"We'll save time and shower together, don't puke on me though."

"Uhmmm... I'm not sure that's..."

"It'll be fine, come on."

"Alright..."

--Chapter 3--

Richard and Jayden left Richard's room, still naked, and still alone in the house. They rounded the corner into the bathroom, Richard flipped on the light and shut the door. Jayden stepped into the shower while Richard flipped on another light and the vent.

Richard stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain shut. He crouched down to turn on the water. While Richard waited for the water to warm up he turned his head to look back at Jayden. He noticed that Jayden's dick was slowly getting hard. Richard grinned and moved his mouth closer to Jayden's growing dick.

The water reached a comfortable temperature and Richard pulled the plunger to switch the water to the shower head. Jayden jumped a little at the sudden rush of water coming out of the shower head and Richard stood up and turned, revealing that his dick was also hard. Richard reached past Jayden to grab a bottle of shampoo, their dicks touched as he reached. Richard squeezed a little of the shampoo into his hand. Richard handed Jayden the bottle and started to rub the shampoo into his long hair. Jayden absent-mindedly took the bottle as he stared at Richard's twitching cock as it rubbed against his.

"Distracted are we?" Richard took the shampoo bottle back and put some shampoo in his hand.

"Kneel down," Richard leaned past him again, putting the bottle back. Jayden kneeled and Richard started to rub the shampoo in Jayden's hair. The water flowing off Richard's body drenched Jayden's face and Richard's dick twitched in Jayden's face. "While I wash your hair why don't you do something with this?" Richard gestured to his throbbing cock. Jayden looked up and gave a disgusted look.

"Like what?"

"You could suck it."

"But... ehhhh."

"Do it."

"But..."

Richard put his hand on the back of Jayden's head and pushed his head towards his dick. "Do it, while I wash your hair."

"Fine," Jayden opened his mouth and started to slowly move his head towards Richard's cock. Jayden parted his lips and held Richard's cock at its base as he wrapped his lips around Richard's throbbing member. Richard moaned a little as he massaged the shampoo into Jayden's hair.

"That's good, keep doing that," Richard grabbed the removable shower head and started to wash the shampoo out of Jayden's hair, and then his own. Richard moaned a little as Jayden started to move farther onto Richard's twitching cock.

"Mmmm, keep going deeper..." Richard started gently pushing on the back of Jayden's head. Jayden started to push back a little but Richard overpowered him and pushed into Jayden's throat. Jayden started to choke a little but Richard kept his cock in Jayden's throat.

Richard started thrusting in and out of Jayden's throat, just enough to let Jayden breath and for the head of Richard's dick to fully leave Jayden's throat. Richard's breathing started to get ragged and he started to thrust harder and harder. Jayden's eyes widened, knowing what comes next. He started to struggle a little, but to no avail as Richard had a firm grip on his hair. Richard started to grunt as he started to shoot hot, thick ropes of cum into Jayden's mouth. Richard's shoulders sagged and he pulled his dick out of Jayden's mouth.

"Swallow it Jayden." He just shook his head and lowered it, starting to open his mouth. Richard put his hand under Jayden's chin and raised his head. "I said swallow it." Richard kept Jayden's head up, not letting him open his mouth. Jayden just glared at Richard. Richard reached down and started to pinch Jayden's nipple. When Jayden still didn't swallow he started to twist Jayden's nipple. Jayden started to squirm a little and Richard grinned, twisting harder.

Jayden started to breath heavily through his nose and Richard stopped twisting his nipple to pinch Jayden's nose. Jayden's eyes opened wide and he started to shake his head a little. "Just swallow it," Jayden started to close his eyes a little, his face starting to turn blue, then he swallowed. "Very good Jayden, that wasn't too hard now was it?" Richard let go of Jayden's nose and let him lower his head again.

Jayden gasped "That's the third time you've cum today isn't it?"

"You've already cum three times as well."

"No I didn't!!"

"You most certainly did."

"No, I-I."

"You what?"

"I didn't cum!"

"Sure you didn't."

"I didn't!"

"I saw it."

"But... You were raping me, how could I have cum?"

"Because," Richard leaned in close, "You like the pain, and the domination."

"No I don't. Idiot."

Richard grabbed Jayden's neck and stood him up. Richard put his mouth near Jayden's ear and said "What did you call me?"

Jayden put his hands on Richard's arm, his eyes starting to close, "I... called... you... an id... iot..."

"That's what I thought you said," Richard picked up more, Jayden's face starting to turn blue. Jayden started to pry at Richard's fingers, his eyes rolling back and his mouth opening, letting his tongue loll out of his mouth.

"The little masochist is just loving being choked, his tongue is even falling out of his mouth. Oh and look, his little dick is all twitchy." Jayden just burbled a little and his hands dropped, his eyes closing. Richard smirked as Jayden's dick started to grow more and throb. Richard let go of Jayden and he fell to the floor in a crumpled mess at Richard's feet. Jayden rasped as he shuddered on the floor, water dripping off his still throbbing cock and running down his back.

"I... am... n-not... a-a... m-m-maso...chist."

Richard laughed, "the hell you're not, look at your dick, it's throbbing and twitching after I just choked you until you were blue."

"I'm not... turned on... at all..."

"Your cock seems to disagree." Richard started to press his foot against Jayden's neck. Jayden's dick started to twitch a little more and swelled again. Richard kneeled down and grinned, roughly grabbing Jayden's balls.

"Do what you want."

"I'm just doing what YOU want," Richard tugged on Jayden's balls and started to choke him.

"I don't want... this..."

"Sure you do, your dick is going out of control, it looks like you might cum again. You really are quite the filthy little masochist."

"I'm... not..."

"What have I told you time and time again about lying to me?"

"I don't... care what... yo-" Richard cut him off by increasing pressure on Jayden's balls and throat. Jayden's dick started to swell again, throbbing and twitching.

"It's looking like you may cum from this torture any moment now."

Jayden's eyes started to roll back and his tongue lolled back out of his mouth, Richard grinned and started rhythmically tugging on Jayden's balls.

"Just look at you Jayden, you're about to cum from this. I mean really, the tongue is too much. Your look like you're about to pass out from the pleasure," Jayden's eyes rolled back, just the whites showing, "And your eyes too. Can you even hear what I'm saying? Or is the ecstasy from the pain too much?"

Jayden just laid there, shuddering, unable to hear, let alone respond to Richard's inquiry. Richard stopped tugging on Jayden's balls and started to slowly massage the head of Jayden's throbbing cock. He stopped and then grabbed a bottle of conditioner, he popped the lid open and poured a stripe of conditioner along the length of Jayden's dick.

Richard put the bottle back on the edge of the tub and started to massage to conditioner into Jayden's dick, he shuddered every time Richard's hand touched the head of his cock until suddenly, he started thrashing, spurting thick ropes of cum into Richard's hand. Jayden's eyes closed and his dick wilted after the last spurt of cum left his dick.

"You came from me pulling on your balls and choking you, what do you think about that?" Jayden didn't respond, he just laid there, eyes open but rolled back, still convulsing occasionally. Richard stood, admiring his work. He pulled the shower head out of it's holder and made sure to do a good job of washing off Jayden. He grabbed a washcloth and wetted it, he poured some soap on it.

He started to wash off Jayden. When he was done, he rinsed him off and then washed himself. Right as he was rinsing himself off, the water turned cold and Richard turned it off. He grabbed a towel and dried them both off, noticing very pronounced bruises on Jayden's neck and balls. Richard tossed Jayden onto the bed and got dressed. Richard took a last look at Jayden, laying there naked in Richard's bed. Richard walked out of the room and started heading out the door.

--Chapter 4--

Jayden and Richard were at Jayden's house for once, his mom and sister were out grocery shopping and his dad was out on his dirtbike.

"Wanna see my room?"

"Sure." Jayden got up off the couch and started to walk down the hallway. Jayden opened a door and went into his room with Richard right behind. Richard looked around the room, noticing it was a little messy. Jayden jumped up onto the bed and bounced a little, watching Richard take in his surroundings.

"You look a little hyper Jayden."

"I had some tea earlier, it had caffeine in it so..."

"Oh, is that all?"

"Mhm, what else would it be?"

"Why don't you think about that a moment considering the last two times we've been alone together?" Richard raised an eyebrow and watched Jayden thinking. After a moment Richard saw a lump in Jayden's pants start to form and Jayden's eyes widen a little.

"There it is."

"What?! No! Idiot!"

"I think I know exactly what you want," Richard lunged forward, catching Jayden's neck in his hand and pushing him back onto the bed.

"Not again..." Richard grinned as he applied more pressure and shifted so his knee was in between Jayden's thighs and pressing into his crotch a little. Jayden noticed a lump starting to form in Richards pants and he groaned a little. Richard started squeezing tighter, Jayden's eyes started glossing over and starting to roll back a little.

"The masochist seems to thoroughly enjoy being choked doesn't he?"

"In your... Dreams."

Richard chuckled and reached to Jayden's cock, stroking it through Jayden's pants.

"This definitely shows me something." Richard grinned and started to unzip Jayden's pants as Jayden squirmed. "There's no use in trying to get away you know," Richard tighten his grip as he slipped off Jayden's pants. Richard grinned as Jayden shuddered, his twitching cock stressing against the fabric of his boxers.

"Look who's excited to see me," Richard grinned and started to massage the head of Jayden's dick through his boxers. Jayden's eyes rolled back, only the whites were showing and Richard squeezed his throat a little tighter. Jayden shuddered and his hips twitched as his tongue lolled out of his mouth. Richard laughed and released Jayden's throat.

Gasping for breath Jayden said "you... really are... a sadist... you know that?"

"Haha, you're the one that loves the pain and the teasing and the choking, making you a masochist."

"I do not enjoy it!"

"You clearly do, just thinking about it gets you hard and your cock was twitching as I was choking you."

"No it wasn't! You're such an idiot."

"How would you know? You couldn't see it like I could, your eyes were rolled too far back into your skull."

"I- damnit you're idiotic!"

"Sure," Richard started to pull Jayden's boxers down and Jayden started to sit up but Richard pushed and held him down. "Just relax," Richard tugged Jayden's boxers down and admired Jayden's twitching four inches of cock for a moment before opening his mouth and wrapping his lips around the edge of the head of Jayden's dick.

He swirled his tongue around the tip and Jayden closed his eyes as his back arched a little. Richard smirked around Jayden's dick as he bit down on the head of Jayden's dick. Jayden screamed and writhed but Richard kept him down and took his mouth off of Jayden's cock. Richard grinned and pulled some fishing line out of his pocket.

"What are you going to do with that!?"

"You'll see." Richard unravelled some line and tied a small loop in the end. He made a slipknot and put it around Jayden's twitching dick. Richard tightened the slipknot and the wrapped the line around a few more times. He spiralled the line up Jayden's cock and then back down, pressing a grid into the sensitive flesh of Jayden's dick.

"Ow ow ow ow ow... that hurts make it stop," Jayden was wincing and squirming as Richard did his work. Richard wrapped more line tightly around Jayden's balls and then tied it to the only loose section, securing the line.

Jayden tried to get up but Richard was too quick and slapped Jayden across the face, stunning him. "Stay down." Richard pulled paracord out of his pocket and flipped Jayden onto his stomach, his dick laying flat against the bed and Richard could see the underside criss-crossed with the fishing line. Richard tied Jayden's wrists behind his back and tied his ankles to his wrists.

"There we go, that should keep you fairly still."

"You're so mean," Richard just laughed as he gently stroked the underside of Jayden's cock. Richard spread Jayden's legs out and started pressing his thumb against Jayden's ass hole.

"No not there please!"

"Well where else am I going to put my cock?"

"No where, what's wrong with where it is now?"

"It doesn't feel good there, that's what's wrong," Richard dropped his pants and his boxer-briefs as he spat on Jayden's asshole. He lined his dick up with Jayden's hole and in one quick motion pushed his way into Jayden's ass. Jayden screamed in pain and Richard started to slowly move his cock in and out of Jayden's ass.

"How is your ass still so tight after last time we hung out?"

"I dont... fucking know... get out of me already!"

"Haha, nope!" Richard started to speed up his thrusts, each going deeper and hitting harder than the last as his balls slapped against Jayden's. Jayden shuddered and moaned a little with each thrust.

"No, stop... You're going to tear me up inside, please... stop..."

"No, I will cum inside of your ass, I know you love this anyway."

"No! I don't!"

"Don't lie to me Jayden!" Richard slapped Jayden's ass, leaving a red mark.

"I wasn't lying!"

"I know you were!" Richard slapped him again, on the other cheek leaving another red mark.

"We've talked about this before," Richard rammed his cock into Jayden's ass, "Don't lie to me anymore, okay?"

"Alright..."

"Very good." Richard continued fucking Jayden's ass. Jayden whimpered a little with every thrust. He could feel Richard's dick starting to get a little bigger and he started to squirm a little, knowing what came next as Richard started to breath raggedly.