His Little One Ch. 01

Story Info
Tale takes place in an ancient castle.
1.5k words
4.19
19k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale takes place in an ancient castle, in the bedchamber of the master of the castle. The chamber has a gray stone fireplace at one end; at the opposite end there is a four-poster bed. The wall of windows to the left of the bed is draped in thick emerald velvet, pulled open to allow the last light of day to cascade into the room. You will find erotic art pieces and hardware embellishing a majority of the opposing wall from the windows. The entrance door to the chamber is also contained within this wall. Overhead are enormous wood beams. Lastly, the floor throughout is unyielding cold black marble.

At this moment, in the middle of the room, under the candle lit chandelier, you will find Little One the master's favorite submissive. She stands fully erect, in silence, awaiting her master's attention. Her attire this evening is demure in fashion. Little One is wearing a gray wool skirt hemmed, mid-calf. Covering her bosom a solid white, long sleeved, course cotton blouse. Her feet are covered in boot black leather, adorned with spiked heels. The laces are synched tightly and trail upwards, disappearing under the hem of her skirt.

Lord James, the master of the castle, sits facing the fire, in a leather-winged chair, hidden from Little One's view. He stares with squinted eyes, into the roaring fire, as he shifts forward and rises. His robe of black silk falls about his knees as he ascends fully. He adjusts his silk black lounging pants at the waist and closes the robe, over his bare chest to ward off the chill in the room.

Lord James, turns to face Little One, he crosses the chamber rapidly with definite intentions in mind. His hands dart out and grab the yoke of her blouse, as he reaches her, he rips the blouse open, viciously, buttons fly about. Little One's eyes widen with anticipation. Lord James continues his disrobing of Little One, yanking her blouse down to her waist and off her wrists, letting it drop around her feet. She awaits his assault upon her bosom. Yet, he leans toward her and takes in a whiff of her perfumed skin at her neck, lingering for a moment, but never touching her. Lord James then steps back and surveys her nakedness and gives his approval with a slight grin. As she stands quietly during his intense inspection, her nipples begin to harden, from his approving gaze.

It's late evening now and dusk has settled on the bed chamber. The quiet in the chamber is broken, only by the popping and cracking of the logs, as they spew sparks, lighting the room with an occasional flash amongst general dimness. In this light Little One's skin tone is that of a dusty rose and her nipples are deep pink in color and fully erect now. She stands completely still in silence oblivious to everything except her Lord's movements.

Reaching in his pocket, he produces a black silk scarf. He begins by placing the scarf over her delicate lips and completes the movement by tying it in a knot at the back of her head. After completing this task, his hands move downward, gliding effortlessly to her hips, sliding fingers of each hand under the waistband of her skirt, he rips it from her motionless body forcefully, then slings the useless garment aside. Little One waivers a bit as she regains her balance. Lord James suddenly steps back a pace, stops abruptly and commences to devour her flesh with his ravenous eyes, traveling downwards her black leather garter belt, silk black thong and thigh high black leather boots. His eyes sparkle with desire at what stands before him. Little One remains still, trying not to anticipate his next move. She shows no outward signs of loosing her calm on the surface, but underneath she is trembling uncontrollably with insatiable desire for her Lord's touch.

He slowly circles her; she can feel his burning gaze against her tender flesh. She can't see him and doesn't dare look at him, but she can feel his presence behind her. Suddenly, he grabs at her thong and rips it from her loins. She staggers, but does not fall. He places the thong against his nose and finds that it is deliciously wet with her scent. He sniffs it and begins to savor the sweet and musky order of her loins. He takes the thong and binds her wrist together firmly, but not as to bite into her skin. He then continues to circle back around in front of her and gazes into her eyes. He sees in her eyes the overpowering torment and desire boiling deep within her. Furthermore, her eyes plead with him to take her here and now. Yet, he seems to pay no attention to her plea as his eyes travel downward over her body. He reaches down taking her knee in his grasp and forces her legs apart. She obliges immediately. As he stares at her thatch covering her mound, droplets of her nectar dangling from her dark thatch almost go unnoticed. He watches long enough though that he sees a droplet carom to the stone floor below. As this happens he jerks his head up and stares her straight into her eyes. She looks about to faint from animal desire. Her eyes are begging him...Please touch me, Please...Please...

He raises his hands to her breasts; her nipples are taunt and straining to feel his caress. Her chest heaving begging him further to touch her trembling flesh. He watches as sweat beads form just under her chin and at the top of her cleavage. He follows a single bead of sweat as it travels downward between her voluptuous breasts and stops at her naval. Now she is so intoxicated with desire she begins to tremble all over and her knees begin to buckle. She's fainting...My GOD! he shouts aloud. In an effort to protect her from the stone floor, he wraps an arm behind her across her shoulder blades. His other arm goes behind her knees, he swoops her up just as she's about to drop to the floor. She is limp in his arms as he cradles her body and heads for the four-poster bed. He gently lies her down. She's still unconscious. He takes the scarf from her lips so she can breath more freely.

Suddenly she awakens disoriented at first, then tormented once again realizing that she is still bound. He has her move to where she is lying across the bed, while he makes a mountain of the pillows. Then he places her face down with the pillows under her. Finally ... he bends over and tastes her nectar with his tongue and lips, she screams out loud from the release of desire that courses through her body. Little One begins to convulse uncontrollably as his fingers, lips and tongue, lick, massage and tug at her inner lips and clit. After she has recovered sufficiently she turns and looks him in the eyes and there is no doubt what she desires next. He drops his trousers and boxers. His throbbing cock springs forth from his loins with only one purpose in mind.

He places his cock at her more than willing pussy, ramming it in as hard and as savagely as humanly possible. She groans with pleasure derived from his assault, as each inward stroke finds her core. The intense feeling of her warm wet pussy is making him delirious with lust, animalistic lust. He takes his hands and grabs a handful of her ass in each hand and stretches her ass wide, in an effort to make it possible for even deeper penetration. He increases the rhythm and her groaning becomes more guttural as well. Permeating the room completely is the sound of slapping flesh, grunting bodies and the scent of sexual desire. Little One moans and groans uncontrollably as he hammers his cock faster and faster in and out, in and out. Suddenly, he can't hold back any longer and a gush of hot sperm coats the inside of her pussy. She screams aloud with ecstasy and carnal lust as he continues to pound and pound away at that beast within her called desire, until the last drop is out of him.

He retreats and watches his juices mingling with hers as they run out of her pussy. He bends over and licks and sucks each drop from her. Saving only a little in his mouth. Then he unties the thong from her wrist and moves up to her face. She opens her lips and he covers her mouth with his and he releases their juices into her mouth. She swallows and kisses him passionately. Then she rolls off the pillows and pats the bed next to her, beaconing him to join her. He lies down next to her and without a word they spoon and fall asleep in each other's arms.