His Living Toy

Story Info
She is dressed as a slut & paraded in public, then taken.
1.7k words
3.52
70.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chose my outfit for the evening, a skirt so short It barely covered my ass. It was a red plaid skirt, more punk than schoolgirl, but paired with a white button-up shirt. I was allowed no panties and he pulled a black bra from my drawer. I blushed as I thought of how it would show through. I put on a touch of make-up, including the reddest lipstick I own and black eyeliner to accentuate my blue eyes, which tilt up just slightly at the corners, like a cats. My blonde hair fell to my shoulders in slight waves. When I was dressed, his powerful voice commanded me to insert my smart balls into my cunt and a silicone plug into my ass. I was to go out filled completely. Of course I did as I was told, no matter how embarrassed I was or how dirty it made me feel. Packing for the weekend, we also picked out a couple of dresses that I didn't care about and made sure to remember the two knives I recently picked up. He planned to cut me out of my clothing. I practically purred at the thought.

We encountered no one on the walk from my apartment to the car and I sighed gratefully. I carefully laid my jacket down on the seat and sat down gently, completely aware of the toys filling my pussy and ass. He laughed at my delicacy, knowing how uncomfortable it made me to be in public so bare, so filled.

On the road, every lurch of the car drove the toys deeper inside me, making me ever aware that I was his toy. I felt tense and nervous, knowing that he had a plan, but unsure of its design. I was told only that we would be making at least one stop on the way.

I love the way he often taunts me, knowing just what sets me on edge. He drove fast and furious on back roads through the canyon. We were getting very close to where his parents live which made me nervous. Still, it was a fleeting thought. He wouldn't take me there, would he? How would he explain turning up with his friend's wife rather than his own and me looking like such a whore, too? As we drove, he guided my hand to his crotch and I felt the strain of his cock against his jeans. I loved stroking him as we rode, no matter how he teased me, no matter how deep my blush. It still thrilled me to touch him, to bring him pleasure. If it wasn't so dark, he would see my deep scarlet cheeks. I marveled at the blushing. I'm such a little slut, but somehow still delightfully intimidated by that very thing.

I could not guess where we are going and that fueled my anticipation with fear. Eventually, I was told. We would be stopping at a store to pick up a special kit for me. He had decided to take my ass bare, to drive his naked cock into me, and for that I must be a very clean girl. A thousand shades of red suffuse my cheeks. Even still, I felt myself get wetter at the thought. It embarrassed me and excited me to be emptied for him, ready for him to use as he willed. I'd never been cleaned like that before and was so nervous I squirmed and looked away. He merely laughed in a pleasantly malicious way, enjoying my internal torment.

Looking for a store, he deliberately ran over every speed bump in the parking lot, sometimes, only with my side of the car, knowing what it was doing to me. The toys pressed deeper inside me with every bump and lurch of the car. I became more and more wet with every passing moment. The store was closed, so journeyed onward, hitting every speed bump again as we left the parking lot. I shuddered

We stopped at a grocery store at the base of the mountain, before we making our winding way to his house. As I followed him through the aisles, one step behind, through the store I was very aware of my fullness, my close-to nakedness. At first it seemed we were going deliberately up and down each aisle. Several different people backtracked and walked by me again. After the first one, it was hard to believe that they all forgot something that was just a few feet back. As the women looked me over I couldn't tell what they were thinking, whether they were embarrassed for me or by me, or just wondering what was going on in my world. Whatever it was, they certainly noticed me and it was disconcerting. I've gone out wearing many interesting things from corsets to collars and I often get some odd looks. Somehow, this purposeful display of my body felt different. I was dressed in an outfit I did not choose, for his amusement and my discomfort and somehow, that shifted everything. When we found the aisle we were looking for, I was glad to discover they were on a top shelf. I didn't need to bend over to get them. I feared he would make me talk to the cashier or some such, but for tonight it was enough to take me out publicly. Another time, he might and it made me blush and squirm anew to think on it.

It was late when we finally arrived. I kissed his wife in greeting and we all talked a bit. Eventually, they went to bed. He left me anticipating rather than using me that night. I woke bright and early the next day. I showered and shaved, getting ready for him and set up our toys. After breakfast, I bathed Master in the shower. I love washing his hair, his body. As I dried off, he told me to put the towel down and get on it on all fours. He bade me raise my hips and administered the enema efficiently. Neither harsh nor extraordinarily gentle, it was still invasive an strange to be filled thus. Cool water filling me completely. I tried not to squirm and bit my lip to keep from protesting. After enjoying my embarrassment for a few minutes, he left me in peace to do what was meant to be done.

When I returned to him, clean and ready, he handed me my outfit, a blue denim dress, white lacy panties and a white bra that barely fit my generous breasts anymore. I got dressed quickly, aware that he was waiting. He jerked my arms behind my back and I felt the cold metal of handcuffs as they bit into my wrists. He slid a black velvet blindfold over my head, pressing it in place and darkness enfolded me utterly. I trembled as I first felt the blade on my skin and heard the sound of fabric being shredded. Denim makes the most amazing tearing sound, loud and frightful. Knives make me all quivery and wet usually, but it is nothing compared to this. He slowly stripped my dress, I could feel the fabric being rent so close to my skin, shredding until what remained of my dress left me feeling more indecent, more exposed than if I wore nothing at all. I quivered beneath his caress and the light touch of the blade. He cut away the center of the cups of my bra, exposing my nipples to pinch and caress them, before cutting the straps and finally the back. The fabric fell away to the floor. He slit the ass of my panties and as he stood behind me, so close I could feel his breath on my neck, I felt his hard cock through them. I stood breathless, half wondering if he would take me still somewhat dressed, the panties on, but not covering anything anymore. He did want me totally stripped and soon cut them off at the sides with two quick swipes of the blade. When at last I was bare before him, he guided me to sit and prepared the bed.

I was told my next task was to find and suck his cock, having use of neither my hands nor eyes to help me. Awkwardly cuffed, I did as I was told, making my way to him, orienting myself to the sound of his voice. I adore sucking his hard cock. My tongue flickered over my lips, wetting them to better pleasure him. The position was difficult without my arms to support me, but I tried valiantly, bobbing up and down on his throbbing cock. I knew he enjoyed watching me trapped in such a state. I always try to be graceful and it pleases him to watch me struggle against the impossibility under such circumstances. My tongue flickered over the head of his cock and down the underside as I sucked harder. I took him as deep into my mouth as my position would allow. He eventually took pity on me and rewarded my efforts by unlocking my hands. I was allowed to suck his cock awhile longer, now at an angle where I could take him deep in my throat. I feel like such a good girl when the muscles of my throat ripple over the head of his cock. His groans let me know that I am his good little slut.

At last he pulled me back, as he had other plans for me. He lubed his cock and pushed me back onto the bed, preparing to slide into my ass. I trembled, anticipating being filled. My aching pussy clamped down on emptiness, longing to be filled also, as he fucked me in the ass. It was rough and wonderful. As he slammed into me, it hurt just right. I am usually so quiet, but he awakened such a primal desire within me. My moans and sighs turned to begging, for him to use his slut, for him to come inside me. His body thrust against me, his pelvis driving against my clit as he buried himself deeper and deeper in my ass.

As soon as he was done with me, I gladly would have taken his cock again. I can scarcely wait for him to use me again. I'm so wet just writing this. I pray he will use me today.