His Lovely Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cleared her throat, but only nodded. His heat had made her drowsy. He picked her up and wordlessly carried her out the door, then out into the night.

They arrived at a little plot of land enclosed under a gazebo, which was wrought with ivy and tiny lights. Cole set her down on the ground next to huge hanging purple flowers. She was wide awake again, curious at these developments. "You know, I have workers here, taking care of the orange grove. But I keep a little patch for myself, I grow a few vegetables. Tomatoes are the easiest. And there are flowers, too." He paused, looked down at her as if to make sure she wasn't asleep. "I'm on my way to rambling, I guess. The point I'm trying to make is that you're the only person I've ever shown it to." She looked back up at Cole, and his gaze was vulnerable but hungry. Inside his private garden, there was a strip of neon green moss, and he led her over to it. The quilt fell to the ground.

Cole kissed Liesel and worked his hand through her hair right above her neck and twisted a hank of it around his fingers, pulling her head gently back. Her knees almost gave, and she clutched the collar of his jacket. She tugged at it gently, and he dropped his arms, letting the jacket drop down next to them. Next off was his tie, and then her little fingers worked nimbly to unbutton his shirt. Liesel pulled playfully at his belt as though fumbling, pushed her hips up against his. He smiled and undid the belt himself, wrapping it around her waist, pulling her even closer. Finally his pants were down, and he pulled Liesel down onto the quilt with him, spreading it out a little more over the soft moss. He worked the shirt up and over her head, freed her breasts from her bra. "Jesus," he mouthed, thumbing each nipple and letting his breath warm them. His hands found her panties, and he hooked his pointer finger around one side and pulled them down to her ankles. He let this finger slide into his mouth and out. And the moment Cole touched her, he groaned.

"How are you so wet?"

"I think I've been wet since we met," Liesel smiled, stirring underneath him. Cole laughed and touched her forehead with his free hand, and in one fluid movement, slid a finger into her up to the hilt, then two. She gasped and reached out with her hand closest to him, almost reflexively, for his boxers. She gripped the waistband and yanked. He lifted his hips up to help her, and then they were at his knees, his hard-on suddenly unconfined. She made a study of it, grasped it, traced her thumb around its head. But she was losing herself to his ministrations as he grazed each of her pussy lips with moist fingers. He pushed the fingers back into her, then used his other hand to start toying with her clit, circling it slowly with a tentative finger as she opened to him. He smiled at her hushed moans, and within moments, she tensed and her moan became a whimper as she came. Liesel softened below him.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Great," she sighed, stretching her arms over her head. She propped herself up on one arm, turned toward him, took a long look. Then she pushed herself the rest of the way up, facing him, mirrored his pose with her legs curled up underneath her.

"You smell like wildflowers," he told her. She breathed him in, but he wasn't quite hickory or hay after all. He smelled of spice and sweat and cedar.

Cole reached out and touched her cheek and her lips. She kissed his palm and pushed it away, bending forward. Her hair fell around his lap, and she casually popped the head of his cock into her mouth. Cole inhaled sharply and rocked his hips forward. One of her hands was around its shaft and the other reached back for his ass. Cole's hands went to her ears first, tugged at her earlobes, then massaged her scalp. Liesel moaned around him, her lips and tongue mouthing his ridge, and she felt his cock jump.

"Wait, wait," he plead. She let his dick glide out of her mouth and looked up, surprised. "Not yet. Come up here." Liesel rose, and he kissed her and pulled her to him, onto his lap. She put her arms around him and felt his hands finding her again. She felt him leading his cock to her. Cole pressed it along the length of her slit, and she squeezed her thighs around him. He kissed her again, and in one determined thrust, he was inside her, stretching her. Liesel gasped and fell against him, but he put his arms around her and laid her out on the quilt beneath them. She gripped his ass so hard that he grunted. Her hands moved up his back, clutching his shoulders. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

Cole pulled out, and his second thrust back into her was so slow that she could feel all of him: the ridge as it pushed into her, and then the widest part of him, and each hot vein, it seemed. Her hips rose to meet his and to meet his slow rhythm. But something seemed to break in him, and his thrusts became ferocious, and she lost herself in his wildness and bit his lip until it bled. The heat of his blood reached her tongue as he cried out and erupted inside her, driving himself even further into her, his hardness swelling just before he was spent, and his orgasm set off her own. Cole collapsed on top of Liesel, and their skin stuck together where their humidity met.

"Are you okay?" he asked breathlessly.

"Just great," she replied. "Are you okay?" she countered, touching his mouth, still red.

"Wonderful." He let his head fall back down into the crook of her neck, and their breathing steadied. They let the crickets drown out their sighs and rested together for what seemed like hours.

"Hey," Liesel finally spoke. Cole looked up at her. "Do you really want to know about the shirt?" He nodded, and she whispered her secret into his ear. He ruminated over the news for some time.

Finally, Cole spoke. "Why don't you consider extending your stay with me here a little while longer? Maybe forever." Liesel raised an eyebrow, laughed, and acquiesced.

12