His Loving Wife

Story Info
It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it.
2.2k words
2.7
40.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just completed painting the motel room, as my workday came to an end. I cleaned up the brushes, and headed next door to the bar for a tall cool one. This was Vegas in the summer, and the air conditioning didn't work in the room we were refurbishing. All I had was some fans that didn't circulate well in the enclosed motel room.

I wanted to sit and drink a couple of beers before going home and cleaning up. This being Vegas, it also meant playing some video poker. I'd just downed my first and was starting on my second, as the bar was filling up, when this dude looking like a tourist came in and sat beside me. Water." he said.

I looked at my beer, then at him and stated, "Hot one today."

He nodded. "But I've got something even hotter waiting for me back in my motel room over there." He leaned toward me saying it, then glanced back over his shoulder.

"So why aren't you over there right now?" I asked.

"I need some help." He whispered, conspiratorially.

I looked at him, seeing sincerity in his gaze. "I'm not gay." I said, bluntly.

He laughed, sitting back. "Oh nothing like that." He said between chuckles. "In fact I only want to watch, and take some pictures. You OK with that?"

Now I pegged them. Out of town tourists following their "Stays In Vegas" fantasy. And me being a "black bull", was part of their fantasy. I'd played the part a couple times before. "Uh yeah. Just let me go home and clean up. I can meet you back here in about half an hour. I live close."

"No, no, no. I want you as you are. The smell of black bull sweat drives her wild." He said, his hand on my forearm. So I let him lead me off, after I finished chug-a-lugging the rest of the beer."

When we got to his room , he opened the door widely, letting the cool, air conditioned air waft over me. He led me down a hallway, bathroom to the right, and into a bedroom, holding a king sized bed. That's where I got my first surprise. Instead of the middle -aged woman I expected to see greeting me, there was definitely a middle-aged woman in there somewhere, but what greeted me was a middle aged ass, with legs spread showing a gaping pussy. The reason the pussy was gaped is because the woman had her wrists and ankles tied together. Then, there was a pole, like a broomstick, tied to each ankle, making sure her legs were spread as wide apart as possible. There were a couple of matronly boobs being pressed on by the woman's mildly cellulited thighs.

"This is my Bitch." The guy said, introducing us.

His wife didn't answer, as the ball gag in her mouth prevented it. She couldn't see me, anyway, because of the leather mask covering everything but mouth and nose.

"Bitch." He announced. "You know that black bull I've been telling you about all day? The one painting the room across the way? That sweaty black big cocked stud? I got him for you."

She moaned around the gag.

"Come here and let her smell you." He said. "Stick your armpit over her nose."

"Breath deep Bitch." He said, pulling the gag ball out of her mouth. "Now clean him up." pushing the back of her head into my armpit.

Kinky, I thought. This was pushing the envelope on anything I'd ever done before. But, what the hell? He said it turned her on. So I let her lick away at one armpit and then the other, till the tourist guy (mutually agreed upon anonyminity. I was the BBC, he was the tourist, and she was Bitch), was satisfied that she'd cleaned me properly.

He handed me a long black dildo. It had to be at least 12 inches long. "She's a little sloppy in the cunt." He said. "I've been fist fucking her all day, as I reported on you to her. Push this up her ass. It helps tighten her pussy."

I took the dildo, but then went looking for lubrication.

"No, Bitch doesn't deserve lube. Bitch was too much of a slut today, waiting for you. She's too impatient. Here. Let me show you." tourist said, simply pushing the her of the dong through her dry sphincter ring. I saw her, in what I'd say, was a taking a shit pose, but nothing came out. Instead, her asshole expanded and swallowed the head of the dildo. He pushed it all the way in, and I do mean all the way. Before he was done, the 12 inch black dildo was completely in her ass, with nothing peeking out.

"Now she's ready," he said, "Giving her gaping and obviously used pussy a good slap. She screamed around the replaced ball gag.

"Now get that black bull cock of yours into my wife's pussy. She's been begging for you all day." He said, grabbing his camera.

I took off my painters overalls, revealing that I wore no underwear. Well fuck, it is hot in Vegas, I want all the breathing room I can get. My cock was semi erect. Though not as long as the black dildo, my six inches is incredibly fat, but still incredibly stiff - at least when fully erect. I headed to Bitch's mouth. She couldn't get her mouth around me, trying as hard as Tourist commanded. I let her lick my shaft, and suck my balls instead.

"Sit on her face." Tourist directed. I climbed on top of Bitch with my ass over her face. "Spread your ass cheeks and give her a good smell of your asshole sweat. Then she'll clean you up back there, too." he said, flash popping.

Bitch hungrily went to work. Stabbing her tongue into my asshole, licking my asshole and the cheeks surrounding it, suckling the back side of my balls (I got a decent pair of those, too). Tourist slapped her gaping pussy any time Bitch tried to slow down - even to catch her breath. Looking down, I finally noticed two shoelaces tied to Bitch's nipples. They were on so tight that the tops of Bitch's nipples above the lace were purple. Well, on the purple side of brown, anyway.

"You like those? Bitch picked 'em out special for you. They're black, like your cock, and thin so they can bite deep. You pull on 'em when you want bitch to cum. I trained her to do that." He stated proudly. "Want to test it out? Stick your dick in her and pull the trigger."

So I repositioned myself with my hog aimed at her shaved, gaping cunt. It took some work to wedge it all into her. I'm at least twice as wide as that dildo in her ass, oh and yeah, she has a dildo in her ass. Bitch was moaning around her re-replaced ball gag.

When I was balls deep, I leaned back, giving Tourist room to pull the shoe laces taught, turning the nipple tips a deeper shade of purple. He pulled, Bitch bucked and screamed around the ball gag in what sounded like a sob, but her pussy started clenching around my cock shaft. I leaned further back till just my head was still in her pussy and watched as a slobbery mouth tried to gum my dick to death. This was such a turn on, I slammed into her pushing my fat member fully into her in one push. I slid in and out, sitting up and looking at Tourist. "I want to fuck her ass."

Tourist nodded. "I understand. I fist fucked her too heavy today. But I did get two hands in her for the first time, so it was worth it. Sure. Go for it, but here, let me get the dildo out of the way for you." And with that, he reached through her bung hole and pulled out the 12 inch dildo to the tune of Bitch's little screams. So, I knelt a little lower and got my fatty lodged in her recently vacated asshole. I spit on my dick, and slid it into the gape that the dildo had left. That got my head lodged in. I spit on my hand a few times and rubbed it over, and under, and around my shaft. I don't get many offers to ass fuck, given my girth, so I wanted to get all of my cock in her ass. That required extra lube, or at least what Tourist would allow in the way of lube. Thankful for whatever pump was keeping my shaft so stiff, I stabbed downward. There was a shriek, though somewhat muffled, and then I was half way in. Getting the other half down to bedrock took a while longer, with lots of in and outs and lots more spitting.

Then, for the first time in my life, I had my entire length in an asshole. The feeling was... underwhelming. At least it was till I started pulling out. Then, the overstretched anal ring was desperately trying to contract, but my dick was in the way. It squeezed around my shaft like a pair of tight lips bearing down. I pushed back in her and then pulled out, to the same effect. I did that a couple more times before her ass ring gave up and allowed me free entry.

"Pull out of her." Tourist said. "I want to get a pic. I already documented your big ass size, now I want to see the damage it can do."

I did, and spread her ass cheeks for tourist. It exposed an ass ring that had somewhat collapsed, but still had a quarter sized hole remaining open. The pink insides had collapsed and pushed used saliva back at us. Tourist popped several pictures before he let me back at her butt hole. I was able to get all the way in, in two strokes this time.

Leaning back, I grabbed the shoestrings, then began to ride her ass like I was riding a horse, pulling one nipple to go left, and the other to go right. Bitch moaned and writhed as best as she though tied up hands and feet. I was sliding easily inter her now. I picked up the pace and leaned into my strokes. When I felt the build up in my balls, I leaned back, pulling hard on the reigns. Rather than coming to a stop, Bitch went into high gear, writhing her asshole around my asshole. She began to squirt, drenching my pubic hair. That was too much. I exploded into her rectum. My bull balls, contracting to golf balls, as all my spew was pushed out my pisser in strong muscular surges. I pumped four or five loads, each of diminishing quantity, as my cock sputtered to a halt.

I pulled my dick out of Bitch's ass. It was coated in a mixture of my cum mixed with shitty slime. "Oh good." Tourist said. "The Phillips worked. Oh don't worry," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Bitch is very good at clean up, and you're welcomed to use out shower after that."

Tourist led me to his wife's mouth, where he removed the ball gag. The was still breathing heavy. I offered her my cock for cleaning. She grabbed it in one hand while she licked it's length. Over and over again, like a cat, cleaning a paw. I got on top of her forehead, with my balls hanging over the back of her head so she could get the underside of my cock. She even cleaned up the splash that had got my balls.

When Tourist was satisfied, I got off and went and took a shower, anyway. I wasn't feeling particularly clean about any of this, though I think the dirt was below the skin. When I came out of the shower, Tourist took one last picture of Bitch, now fully untied, kneeling next to my cock on the bathroom floor, her mouth open. She looked up at me and asked if I had to pee. She said if I did, she would happily offer her mouth as my toilet.

I did have to pee, but wasn't sure I could because my cock was lurching back to life. "I'll try." I said.

I had to sit there with my eyes closed for a full minute, before my cock eased up on my urethra, and a slow stream began reeking out. I filled her mouth and she swallowed. As my piss stream flowed thicker, piss began to run out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breasts. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but couldn't keep up. When I was through, there was a puddle on the floor with more dripping off her nipples. Tourist had her cleaning the floor with her tongue, as I put my clothes on.

I slipped out the door, latching it behind me quietly to the sounds of "Lap it up Bitch. Keep going till the floor shines"...