His Masters Voice (Humiliation)

Story Info
Miss P shows new bitch what humiliation is.
1.1k words
3.85
60.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers

I stood there as Miss P walked around me suddenly I felt a sharp pain across the small of my back. I bent forward away from the pain but this sent a shock up through me from the movement of the dildo that was still imbedded into my ass it was unbearable and I let out a scream this seemed to please both Miss P and Michael as they both smiled with pleasure at my ordeal.

"Well my little girl is feeling better now." Miss P said, walking in front of me showing me the riding crop in her hand, I was trying not to move but once again she brought the crop across the back of my legs, I fell to my knees and as I hit the floor the dildo in my ass sent a shock through my spine that was unbearable and I fell forward and my face bounced as it hit the hard surface of the floor.

I must of past out because when I awoke I was laying on a trestle type table. My ass felt empty, and I felt weak but relived that my ordeal was over. Little did I know that Miss P and Michael had more plans to make me suffer?

I was unable to move and unable to cover my embarrassment as my arms and legs were bound and attached to the corners of the table I could feel my pussy was open and exposed. I was on my back so I looked down to my sex to see what it was I could feel, there was a tube going into my urethra and as I looked around miss P and Michael were looking at my nakedness. "About time," Miss P said with her commanding voice.

To my left there was a pole with a hook on it, I was about to ask what it was for but before I did Miss P lifted a bucket up and placed it on the hook. "Right My bitch, now I have your attention this is how this game is played. In the bucket there is water about 10 litres. The tube is threaded into your bladder when I release the tap it will take about 30 minutes for the bucket to empty if you don't put up any resistance, if the bucket empties we will fill it up however if you make me cum with your tongue before it empties you will have past this test. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said. But this was not what she wanted me to say and I felt the force of the riding crop come down across my exposed pussy. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I screamed as the crop came crashing down once again landing in exactly the same place. Yes Miss P." I said stopping her from inflicting more pain on my exposed sex.

"That's Better," she got onto the table and straddled my face and I smelt her sex for the second time today for some reason she tasted sweeter than the last time I had my face there maybe the pain had heightened my senses some how but I didn't know all I knew was that I saw her turn the tap and lower her self on to my outstretched tongue as I felt the water filling my bladder as I started work on her clit I tried to slow the flow of the water by clenching all my mussels around my bladder but as I did I felt pains shouting through the mussels.

What had she done to me, was it I wanted to suffer or had the object that had been in my ass for so long done some serious damage that I was now going to affect the rest of my life. I was so scared but while I tried to make her cum I still kept my bladder mussels tight, slowing the flow of water that I could feel was filling me.

I was circling her clit with my tongue and pushing it deep into her wet pussy trying harder and harder to get her to cum before the water split my bladder I could feel her occasionally twitch as I flicked her clit with my outstretched tongue. I was tiring quickly and each time I lost my concentration the water flow increased expanding my already stretched bladder.

Miss P's twitching became more frequent and started to last longer each time so I put all my effort into making her cum, finally I felt her pussy expand and contract and I heard her moan as I finally made her cum. Was my ordeal over had I fulfilled my tasks I certainly hoped so.

Miss P got of my face and I saw her turn off the tap then she said. "You have done well only 4 litres from the bucket that deserves a treat now what should that be." With that she came back to me she kissed me full on my lips.

"You seem very dry; I guess you want a drink. Do you?"

"Yes Miss P." I blurted out, learning my lesson from earlier.

"Ok then you shall have one, but there will be consequences if you don't drink it all." She straddled my face once again this time she held my mouth open and then she let a bit of urine flow from her into my mouth. I was shocked she didn't expect me to drink it or did she? I guess she did as she didn't let my mouth go so I swallowed it she then opened her bladder and let out a slow stream into my mouth each time I swallowed she stopped the flow and like the good little bitch I now was.

What more could I endure. How much more was she going to put me through I was hoping It was over as once again she got off the table but I would do anything she ordered I was now her slave.

Michael undid the ties on my hand as Miss P removed the tube that was threaded into me and I was relived, but then just as I was relaxing I realised that my bladder was full to the point of bursting and my legs were still tide. "Ok you can get up and go to the toilet you have done well."

I tried to get up but as I did my stomach felt so heavy and bloated it hurt as I move with the mussels all stretched and cramping. Miss P shouted at me. "Get up and realise yourself as she once again used the riding crop as encouragement and I emptied my bladder as she and Michael laughed and me loving the humiliation once again.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers