His Master's Voice (The Trainer )

Story Info
sex slave gets new mistress while Master watches.
1.1k words
3.8
38.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

Michael and I had been having sex since the night of my 18th birthday that night when he unleashed a new passion in my life we met in the Americas bar on the high street, at first he ignored me and I new better that to say anything unless he spoke to me first.

He was sat with another woman, at that time I didn't know who she was but eventually Michael turned to me and kissed me hard he grabbed my hair and pulled me in front of her she was taller than me by about 2 inches and was very pretty with bleached blond hair that fell to her shoulders.

Michael introduced me to her saying. "This is the bitch I told you about." I looked at her and Michael pushed my head down into a submissive position, I let my head fall so my chin was resting on my chest not making any eye contact, this seemed to please him as he pushed his hand under my skirt pushing a finger into my pussy then bringing it out smelling it then putting it to my mouth to lick clean.

"So obedient for one so young I think she will work well." The stranger said, while I licked clean my master's finger of my juices. They both got up and started to leave the bar I just followed behind them with my hands behind my back and my eyes looking at the floor without further comment.

We arrived at Michaels house and we all went in as normal I just stood in the hall way awaiting my masters instructions he got my collar off the shelf and put it around my neck pulling it just tight enough cause me discomfort and making it hard me to breath "Ok bitch you perform well for me tonight and there will be a reward at the end of it understand." I looked up at him and nodded.

He pushed me to the floor and told me to heel and I immediately took my position by my master's right leg and as he walked forward tried to keep pace as we walked into the living room the woman was stood in the centre of the room she had removed her coat and was there in a G-string and black boned corset that was pulled in so tight it made her body form a classic hour glass shape. "Come here bitch." She commanded I looked up at my master and only moved when he told me to go.

Michael sat down while I cowered at the feet at this woman. "I am your mistress for tonight you can call me Miss P if you do what I say you will survive this ordeal and become to enjoy it if you don't you could die and no one will care as you don't exists, you understand" I looked at her and nodded as I did with my master but this was not to her liking so I got a slap across the cheek with the back of her hand that sent my face reeling with pain.

"Answer me bitch" she command lifting her hand again to strike me again.

"YES MISS P" I blurted out before she hit me again.

"Lick me." She said and I sat back on my heels so my head was level with the G-string I reached up with my hands to remove it but she told me to use my teeth to pull them down I duly obliged pulling them down lowering my head so she could step out of them I lifted my head and put my tongue forward till it came in to contact with her petal lips that seemed to open as I put pressure on them she shifted slightly, spreading her legs apart.

I started to lap like a cat at a saucer of milk and soon got into a movement that she seemed to like I herd her start to moan as I started to nibble on her hard clit.

I then felt her juices seeping from her pussy and felt her hands holding me tight to her sex as I swallowed my first taste of another woman's sex juice I felt I had done a good job but I knew my new mistress was not finished with me yet and I was so hoping that Michael was enjoying his bitch's show. A few minutes later she stepped back away from me saying, "I didn't tell you to make me cum." Then lifted her foot and pushed me onto my back.

At this time I was still dressed. But that was about to change as Miss P told me to strip for her I stood up and started to take off my clothes she then said "Dance entertain me." So I started to move around as I removed my T-shirt and jeans I had seen the movements that strippers made while removing there clothes and tried to emulate them as I removed my bra I saw Miss P gaze was drawn to the my breasts, I heard her say to Michael, "Nicely proportioned for her slim frame."

I must admit that I have always liked my breast each one curved gently to a prominent apex, they are adorned by a light pink, almost translucent, little nipple and underneath they settle full and round, projecting nicely from my ribs. "Amazingly perky for breasts so wonderfully natural, I always thought." Michael said.

I was now total naked Miss P told me to bend over and touch my toes and I did as I was told then I felt her fingers lightly touching my ass then I felt something slippery running down the crack in my ass, it felt like some sort of liquid as it reached my anus I felt something hard against my tight little ring.

I screamed as I felt my anus open to this invasion, the pain ripped through my body it felt like she was trying to rip me in half it was something I had never felt before but as I relaxed and opened up to the invasion what ever it was she had slipped into me and seemed to get smaller.

A bead of moisture trickled down my face and down my neck as the object found its home I herd Miss P say. "You notice that the ball keeps the dildo in place, there is no way that will come out until you pull it out." I looked at Michael and he smiled at me.

"Stand," Was the next command. As I did the dildo in my ass moved sending a shock up through my abdomen as if it was ripping my insides apart. I could feel the sweat running down my face then I saw Miss P's face, she was smiling and happy with the pain she was causing me.

By this time I just wanted it to end but I felt this was just the beginning.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers