His Membership Fee

Story Info
My boyfriend always wanted to blend in with the crowd.
2.1k words
3.85
73k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being 18, I'd only known sex with my boyfriend. Guys seemed to find my body quite attractive, being the fantasy short thin blonde with large natural breasts and a curvy athletic body but I never felt the need to leave the comfort zone of being with my boyfriend. My boyfriend however was a... well he was a wannabe. He's tried to be a part of every club in the book. This week, he wants to be a biker. I told him it was ridiculous and expensive, but he told me he'd do anything to be a part of this crowd, he enjoyed their 'company'.

He picked me up around 8 o'clock for our weekly date night. Tonight was odd though; he put a blindfold over my eyes and told me to trust him. Of course I trusted him, he was my boyfriend and I knew that while he was playing out a fad that he would never hurt me. I rode on the back of his bike for about 20 minutes. 'This must be a strange sight' I kept thinking to myself, but finally I felt the bike stop and he turned off the engine. He helped me off the bike and I stepped onto what felt like a gravel parking lot. I heard loud music coming from my left.

"Can I take the blindfold off now?" I whined.

"Not yet baby," he whispered in my ear. He led me to wherever we were by my hand. I smelled beer, lots and lots of beer. Smoke too, it wasn't the most pleasant smelling place I'd ever been in, probably a dirty little dive bar. But he said trust him so I did like I thought I should. He let go of my hand and I reached to pull the blindfold off, but he grabbed my hand and pushed it quickly back down.

"I said not yet."

"Well where are we?" Before he could respond I heard somebody approach.

"Is this what you brought us?"Ignoring me, this was directed at Nick, my boyfriend whom I was steadily losing trust in as the environment and my predicament soaked in.

"Uh... yes Sir, I hope she'll do alright for ya. She's real good at everything." Nick was stuttering slightly and all of a sudden had lost his cocky frat boy attitude. I started to panic and tried to take my blindfold off but felt two men grab my arms from behind and hold me down. I tried to fight them, yelling for Nick, but then another hand was roughly placed over my mouth, my screams muffled by a meaty palm that tasted of engine oil and tobacco.

"Well what does she do?" The man demanded. His voice was rough and leering and I could picture him looking over my young body.

"She loves to suck cock, you could probably get her to do it all night if you wanted." Nick chuckled slightly at this, a small amount of his inner frat boy showing again. A hand ran across my rib cage, over my sensitive collar bone, up the side of my neck, and ended with a brush across my trembling lips.

"I probably will have her do just that...what else Nick?"

"Well...she has a nice tight pussy I guess and I've even fucked her ass before. You can do whatever else you like; she's yours for the night, as long as you guarantee me a place?"

"I'll let you know after we fuck her, now you can leave." Ah, the reason for my abandonment was now clear. I was his 'membership fee'. In that moment I was angry but resigned, I wasn't going to get away but I hated Nick for tricking me into this use.

"Right, here's some money, send her home in a cab. Oh and she likes it rough." With these last words I could hear Nick's biker boots begin to walk off.

"Not gonna be a problem, Nick." The man's voice was rough and full of sarcastic humor. He ripped off my blindfold and I had to get my eyes to readjust to the light. When I did I could see that there were probably 20 or 30 guys crowded around me in the dingy little dive bar, the bar tender looking stoically on as if this were a regular occurrence. The ring leader came closer to me and placed the blindfold in my mouth after the hand was removed. I panicked as he ran his hand up my leg and up to my pussy, knowing he would find my secret there.

"Well well well, little princess over here came prepared for this... no panties under this hot little skirt. And my my, a wet little pussy too!" I closed my eyes tightly. The no panties... I was planning on surprising Nick at what I thought was going to be a nice dinner. I was admittedly wet from the motorcycle ride over here but was ashamed to admit the situation was adding to my already well lubed situation. The boss pushed me down onto my knees then bent down to look me in the eye.

"Now, you're not going to get away and I think you'll enjoy this a lot more if you cooperate. Me and my boys are going to have a bit of fun but if you bite any one of us, I'm gonna put your little ass in chains over the bar for every slimy guy in the place to use as he pleases." At this I started to cry in humiliation but he ignored my tears and went to work on his belt and zipper. I only had a second to take a deep breath before he took the blindfold out of my mouth and shoved his cock deep inside my mouth. It wasn't like Nick's at all, his was much thicker, and much longer. Before I could react I felt him grab the back of my head and begin thrusting his hard cock in my mouth, the tip hitting the back of my throat. I was gagging and choking, the tears flowing down my face, and my mascara running.

"Yes that's it you little whore, you like getting your face fucked? Keep choking if you do!" The room erupted into laughter and as he pulled from my mouth, strings of saliva stringing from the tip of his fat cock. But my mouth wasn't empty for long. Another cock found its way into my mouth while the leader looked on, slowly stroking himself as he watched the other biker fuck my face and maul my breasts.

"Oh fuck this slut's got a tight little mouth, warm and wet mmm!" He groaned and thrust his cock all the way into my throat and held himself there for a moment. "Bobby come give this a try!" With that encouragement a tall black man came ambling over to stand before me. There was an impressive bulge in his pants and I could, humiliatingly, feel my pussy clench at the thought of what he might do to me. Without further ado he pulled his pants past his massive black cock and put in my mouth. Much bigger than the previous, I felt another hand lift me up off my knees so I was bending forward sucking the big pole.

"Get her ready for this big cock" Bobby demanded from above me, slowly pulling his cock out till just the head was in my mouth. He looked down at me to watch and I tentatively began worshiping the head with my tongue.

Another hand reached up my back ripping the dress off my body throwing it to the side. I felt hands probing my pussy and my asshole.

"This bitch is about as hot as it gets" The leader growled from behind me "I guess she actually likes this!" he declared with a loud laugh. "Come fuck her with that thing Bobby, I want at that hot mouth again." With that Bobby pulled from my mouth and moved behind me. With a hard thrust his huge pole was in me to the balls and I squealed as it stretched my tight pussy. Taking advantage of my open mouth the leader slammed his cock into my throat and the two me took up an alternating rhythms. Before long I began to spasm around the huge cock thrusting into my pussy. Bobby groaned, slammed home, and I could feel him swell as he spurted hot cum deep inside me. When I moaned my orgasm around the leader's cock he grunted, pulled from my mouth, and shot his cum all over my face.

From there I was at the mercy of the rest of the gang. Tons of hands roamed my body as my mouth was filled with cock after cock. They were different sizes and colors, but all very hard and very aggressive. I felt the next cock enter my pussy with a deep forceful thrust, and though not as large as Bobby's huge pole it was just as hard and forceful. Other hands smacked my ass as this guy fucked me or reached to my dangling breast to pinch and pull my nipples. They constantly changed positions, but I always had a cock in my pussy and a cock in my mouth. The leader suddenly appeared after the cock in my mouth disappeared, grabbed my chin and spit in my gaping mouth.

"You ready for a cock in every hole you little fuckdoll?" he leered at me, "we're going to use all those tight little holes of yours before we send you back to that whiny little bitch of a boyfriend you have. You'll be leaking our spunk for days you little slut." When he saw me shiver slightly he leered again, "ah, but you like that don't you?" He smiled and dropped my head where I hung it to hide the deep red flush spreading across my cheeks.

I was pulled down onto my back and without any pause a slick cock was slid into my ass. Without pause it was forcefully and aggressively slammed in and out of my tight hole as another cock was presented to my mouth. This time I wrapped my lips around it before I was forced and yet another cock was slipped into my dripping pussy. I thought it odd that each of the men pulled away without cumming in or on me but was quickly distracted as the never ending swap of men continued around and in me.

After about what seemed like hours of fucking, the men backed off and the leader picked me up and put me in the middle of the room.

"Now the fun part comes doll. We're ready to cum, so we're gonna put you right here and you're gonna drink every last drop we put in your mouth." He tied my wrists behind me with his belt as he explained the next "No moving the cum out of your face you little cumslut, we want to mark you like the little whore you are. And you better thank each and every one of us for graciously giving you our fucking cum." He growled before backing up and taking his now hard cock in his fist as he began jerking it quickly. His spunk from earlier was already smeared off or dried on my face and I was mortifies at the thought of all these men's spunk freshly covering my face. It didn't take long and soon he exploded all over my face. After he was done he looked at me expectantly.

"Well you fucking whore? What do you say?"

"Thank you." I mumbled as I looked down. He used his cock head to smear a drop of cum over my lips.

"Say it louder and look at me when you say it whore"

I looked straight into his eyes.

"Thank you!" I said loudly

"Much better. Don't forget again." With that he moved away and one at a time the men came forward. I never got a good count of how many there were, they all came in various places all over my body till I was dripping with cum and had thanked them all. With silent agreement they all zipped up and went back to drinking and smoking. I laid there until someone told me I could leave. I was handed my dress and told to leave the cum where it was till I got home. I broke up with my boyfriend after that night and moved out. We saw each other occasionally, whenever I went back to the biker bar of course.