His Monster Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dmitri hardly even slowed after crushing Brett and rushed the puck forward. One of the defensemen on the other team foolishly got in the charging Russian's path and found himself on his ass as well. Dmitri ripped a slapshot from the blue line and it dinged against the cross bar down into the net. The team and a minority of the spectators erupted into cheers.

Lilith looked over at Freya and saw fire in the Nordic goddess's eyes as she stared hard at Dmitri.

Christy leaned in from the row of seats behind her and poked her friend in the side. "Ohhh I think Freya's in love girls."

Freya turned to the jovial cat-women, "What a man! God I would fuck him so...." Her voice trailed off as Dmitri skated up to the glass. He pointed straight at Freya and they stared at one another. A silent challenge passed between the two of them. They broke their stare and Dmitri skated back to his bench.

Bella turned towards Freya and said, "I think that's a challenge."

Freya replied calmly, "He has no idea what I'm capable of."

Even with the early goal Eric's team still had a hell of a fight ahead of them. Brett's team was still a D1 team, and the third in the country at that. With his new benefits Eric was on fire, making play after play, and hit after hit. But even with his efforts with 6 minutes left in the first period the other team managed to tie up the score.

At 4 minutes left they managed to score again, Eric's team was now trailing 2-1. With 4 seconds left in the period Eric saw a lane and he rushed the puck. He toe-dragged past the opposing team's defensemen and one of the wingers on his team managed to keep up with Eric. The final defensemen stepped towards Eric but before he could connect Eric passed the puck to the open man. He dodged the hit and got to the net in time for his winger to one-touch the puck back to him for a one timer. The puck sailed past the goalie just as the buzzer went off.

The stadium erupted into cheer; it seems that they like the underdogs. After extracting himself from his team mates he skated over to the girl's. He gave them a salute and skated towards the door that led to the locker rooms for the ice cut. He looked over and saw Brett fuming from across the ice. Eric waved to him and Brett returned it with the finger.

Eric took it in stride and blew a kiss towards his girls; they all caught on to what he was doing and were eager to annoy Brett as well. They blew kisses back than Bella felt the need to flip Brett off as well. When Brett saw that he blew a fuse. With a roar he smashed his stick against the boards, shattering it. Everyone got a good kick out of it and wandered off to do one thing or another as the ice was cut.

The second period went much the same as the first, each team scored a goal and tensions were running high. The teams lined up for the third period. The ref dropped the puck and the period began. Eric's center won the puck back to him but he lost it in his feet.

Without hesitation Brett charged him at full speed. Eric quickly passed the puck to Dmitri who passed it to the winger. Instead of backing away or dodging the hit Eric crouched low and hit Brett in that position.

"FUCK!" Brett screamed as he was flipped head over heels over Eric's back. He landed for the umpteenth time on his ass that game.

Eric's team fought hard, locking the tie in until 2 minutes left. One of Eric's wingers managed to gain some tie in the corner. Seeing his chance Eric called for the puck. The winger passed it and Eric looked up. He had the goalie completely by surprise, the net was wide open, it would be very simple to put the puck in the net at this point. Looking around he saw Chris, who was basically the worst kid on the team. He wasn't bad; he just wasn't up to par with the rest. Coach had promised to get everyone on the ice as long as they deserved it, and Chris was the hardest worker on the team without a doubt.

He was wide open; Eric could take the shot with a surefire chance for a goal, or hope that Chris managed to get the puck in the net. Eric knew what he had to do; he fired the puck towards Chris. Chris managed to get his stick on the puck and deflect it towards the net. It bounced off the post into the net.

Silence filled the ice for a few seconds before Dmitri's roar of victory was heard. The team tackled Chris. The people who were rooting for the underdogs were going crazy. The ones that weren't were either silent or screaming one sort of profanities or another.

There was a minute and a half left in the game. Pressure was high, if Eric's team won this it would be the first time in the 20 years this game has been played. The ref dropped the puck and the last few miles of the game began. Brett's team pulled the goalie, which was a problem because their power play was the best in the country.

Try as they might Eric's team could not get the puck out of the zone. They dove in front of shots in order to stop them. Eventually the clock was running down and Brett's team was making mistakes in the desperation. Eric managed to clear the puck with 10 seconds left. Everyone knew it was over. Eric's team poured from the bench as the final buzzer sounded. They threw their gloves, sticks, and helmets in the air and created a massive dog pile on the goalie at center ice.

Eric's group and friends were cheering as loud as they possibly could. Even the normally reserved Diana was yelling her lungs out. A furious Brett slammed his stick into the boards again, breaking his second stick of the night before grudgingly lining up for the post-game handshake.

When Eric passed Brett in the line Brett gave him a death stare. Eric returned it with a wink. Brett stormed off the ice in a huff. When the team got into the locker room there was more celebrating and cheering. In the chaos Chris managed to pull Eric off to the side,

"I know you had that shot, why did you pass to me?"

Eric just smiled, "I knew you could do it, and besides sometimes it just takes a leap of faith."

Eventually Eric managed to get undressed and head back to the lobby. When he arrived there, he saw a site that made his blood run cold, and heart beat hot.

(A little while earlier)

"WHOOOOOOO" an extremely ecstatic Christy exclaimed once again.

"Calm down Christy, we're not in the stands anymore." The more sensible Stacy quickly added.

"OH DON'T BE SUCH A SPOIL SPORT STACY!" An equally happy Lilith exclaimed while jumping up and down, this caused more than a few stray glances towards her bouncing chest.

"You're causing a few boys to go through puberty early with that display Lilith." Bella said calmly.

Luke and Diana came walking u to the group, Luke spoke up, "I'm taking Diana back to my place, I'll see you guys later."

Lilith still being a tease had to add, "I expect screams coming from her tonight Luke. Don't disappoint me."

His confidence showing Luke just said, "Don't worry about that."

Diana blushed and waved goodbye as Luke led her out the door.

"Where is that man, he shouldn't keep me waiting like this." Freya said in an angry voice.

"Calm down Freya, he doesn't even know your name yet. He'll come around to you." Lilith said to the fuming goddess.

"You better come around to me whore." Brett said icily from behind them.

The group slowly turned around to face Brett and his two ever present cronies.

"Shove off; we don't want to talk to you." Christy said, the happy cheer gone from her voice.

"Shut up bitch, I'm not talking to you." He harshly said to Christy. Turning back to Lilith he added, "I told you one of your group was coming home with me, and it's going to be you,"

"Where the fuck did you get so confident dickhead! You're just upset that you got your ass handed to you left and right for the past 2 hours!" Casey added from the sidelines.

Upon hearing that something snapped inside of Brett. Over the course of one night his reputation and ego had been shattered, his fragile hold on his temper quickly broke down. He turned and screamed at Stacy,

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BUTCH WHORE!" Christy immediately went to slap him in defense of her friend but he caught her hand, "Ohh you want to play rough don't you, I don't mind."

It was this scene that Eric had come out to. Seeing his girls in trouble had triggered every protective instinct that Eric had. He dropped his gear and sprinted full speed. With all his momentum behind him, he smashed his fist into Brett's face. He was sent hurdling to the ground. Everyone in the lobby froze, waiting for the scene to unfold. Eric turned to Christy,

"Oh shit! Are you all right? I should have gotten out here sooner I..."

Christy cut him off by holding a finger to his lips, "Shhh I'm ok, and you'll just have to make it up to me later." She finished with sexy glint in her golden eyes. Her eyes opened wide as she saw Brett had somehow managed to hoist himself back to his feet. He started his punch and cried out,

"YOU LITTLE FUCK! YOU'RE DE..."

He was cut off mid-word by Bella planting her fist in his face. Even in her human form she was far stronger than any one should be, and when she got angry her punches put professional boxers to shame.

Without losing any momentum to Brett's face her fist continues through the air without slowing. Brett was instantly knocked unconscious and sent crashing to the ground. The crowd erupted in laughter when they saw the growing wet spot at his crotch. His two cronies moved to attack Eric but got themselves a surprise of their own.

Dmitri's fist flew through the air, taking down both of them in one punch. They looked just as lifeless as Brett did. Before Dmitri could say anything Freya stepped right up to him. They matched their stare from earlier for a few seconds before they attacked each other in an absolutely brutal kiss. A kiss like that would have broken weaker men and women, but neither were exactly normal at all.

They broke the kiss and glared at each other.

"I'm Dmitri."

"Freya"

Without another word Dmitri led the Nordic goddess out the door. The group was left in one state of shock or another then Christy burst out laughing,

"HAHAH OH MY GOD!!!! THAT IS SO PERFECT!!" the rest of the group shook their heads quietly watching the scene.

Eric watched Chris off to the side and wondered what he was doing. Chris noticed Eric's gaze and looked at him. He mouthed,

"Sometimes it just takes a leap of faith." He walked up to one of Stacy's friends and after a few words they walked out the door together.

Bella saw the exchange and turned to Eric, "Sheesh is everyone getting laid tonight?"

Stacy laughed and added, "My friends are going to owe me so much! But you guys totally ruined sex for me. Nothing will ever touch that, ever."

Sliding in from the side Lilith playfully pinched her cheek, "Don't worry you are coming home with us tonight."

Eric looked at her questioningly but she gave him a stare that said, "IF YOU ARGUE YOU ARE DEAD!", so he let the matter rest. After a few words with Rick and Mary he led his 4 girls back to his apartment.

Luke led Diana into his apartment. He couldn't describe the feeling he got when he looked at her, but it was not the same as Anna, this was something special. They sat on the couch and stared into each other's eyes.

Eventually Diana broke the stare. Luke saw tears escaping from her eyes.

"Diana what's wrong?" His worry was painted onto the words.

"I have to tell you something, but if I do you'll just run away. I'll be crushed."

"You can tell me anything, I promise I won't leave you."

Diana sighed and stood up, "This is going to sound absolutely insane. I'm not exactly...... well... Human."

Luke cocked his head, "I'm sorry what."

Louder this time Diana replied, "I'm not human. I'm a monster girl. A doppelganger."

Luke was silent for a long time, "Wow I really have no idea how to respond to that."

"I'm sorry for lying Luke, I never felt like this before and I die if you turned aw..."

She was silenced by Luke suddenly pulling her back down to the couch and crushing her lips in a fierce kiss. When they broke it she looked at him and he smiled,

"Well if someone told me I'd fall in love with an alien yesterday I'd call them insane. But now that I'm in that situation, I can only consider myself to be lucky."

She buried her face in his chest, softly letting her tears of joy flow. Luke spoke up first,

"So a doppelganger was it? That means you can shift to any form you want right?"

Leaning back up from his shoulder Diana replied, "Well I am a girl so I can only change into girls."

"That might be fun in the future." Luke said with a wink. And then a sudden realization came to him,

"So Eric's girls....?"

"Yea they're monster girls too, Bella's an echidna lamia, Lilith's a succubus, and Christy is a cat-girl."

"Jesus Christ, wonder how he found them."

"I'll tell you that story later, but now I have to tell you something. If there is going to be a future us, I have to show you my true form."

"True form?"

"Its... well...the actual me, you'll be the first person to know what I look like."

Luke just smiled, "I get luckier and luckier don't I?"

Diana smiled and stood up. It's hard to describe what happened next. First her clothes seemed to melt into her body. Then her body began to flow, almost like water. It retracted in some areas and built up in others. Her legs became longer, long to the point it was a sin. Her ass became tighter, firmer, and incredibly erotic. Her breasts grew from B-cups to C-cups, and were capped with quarter sized brownish nipples that begged to be sucked. Her lips changed from a pink color to a blood red, her eyes went from brown to a deep violet, and her hair turned the same color as her eyes. Her face went from cute to graceful; the smooth lines seemed to belong in an artist's masterpiece, in fact her entire body was like that. Her braid lengthened to the back of her knees, it looked like something out of an anime but on her it looked incredible. Her skin changed from white to a flawless, deep tan.

Luke was shocked into silence at the major transformation. When he didn't say anything for a long time Diana buried her face in her hands, great sobs racked her body.

"I shouldn't have done this; I'm ugly in this form, now you hate me!" She managed to choke out in between sobs. Luke quickly stood up and embraced her; she buried her face in his shoulder,

"I'm sorry I'll just go." She said while trying to push Luke off of her.

Luke held her firm and stated, "If you leave this apartment, I will drag you back her kicking and screaming." He turned her chin up in order to stare into those violet eyes before continuing,

"And you honestly look much better like this."

Her smile was full of relief, "Now you just like me for my body don't you?"

Returning her jest Luke firmly grabbed her ass, "And a hell of a body it is." He crushed his lips to hers in a heated kiss. She moaned into his mouth as he kneaded her ass. She broke the kiss,

"You have too much clothes on, fix that. I'll see you in the bedroom." When she finished her sentence she made her way into his bedroom. Her swaying hips caused her ass the jiggle sexily, which made Luke not act on her command until she vanished from sight. He hastily stripped down revealing his muscular build. His 8 inch cock was already hard and ready for the night's activities.

He walked into his bedroom and saw Diana posing for him. She was on her side and her right arm was on its elbow holding her head up. Her long violet braid was pulled over her shoulder, fed through the middle of her breasts down to be pulled through her legs, covering her sex. Her left hand was idly stroking a length of her braid. Her shyness from before was gone, all that was left was this sex goddess in front of him.

She stood up and locker her lips to is in another heated kiss. Without breaking it she pulled him onto the bed. He ended up on top of her with her breasts flattened against his chest. The kiss was long and lusty but eventually broke. They maintained eye contact as Luke slowly slid down her body. A small moan escaped Diana's lips as Luke's warm breath spread over her inflamed pussy.

Luke looked down happily at Diana's pussy; it had a thin landing strip the same color as her hair. He slowly extended his tongue and gently licked from the bottom of her sex to the top, stopping just shy of her clit. He continued this for some time and his teasing licks were driving Diana insane. She tried grinding her hips upwards in order to capture more of his tongue but he firmly held her down. He was determined to show her every ounce of skill he had acquired over the course of his many lovers.

As her pussy began to grow wetter Luke realized something, it was the sweetest pussy he had ever eaten out. It wasn't a sugary taste, it was something different. Luke realized he could easily become addicted to it. He began attacking Diana's pussy in earnest now; resulting in a chorus of moans from Diana. He used his hands to spread her lips before plunging his tongue into her depths. He tickled her clit with his nose while lapping up her essence from within.

He had her squirming on the bed and moaning his name in seconds. She locked those legs around his head; Luke didn't fight as she pulled his tongue deeper. Luke smiled to himself as he kept hearing those breathy moans of hers that he had immediately come to adore. Her orgasm came crashing through body like a hurricane. Luke found himself locked into his position at her pussy as her legs wound around his head. He assaulted her clit with every intention of this orgasm destroying her being.

"OHHH FUCK.. LUUUKKKEE!!" She screamed as her juices squirted onto Luke's happily lapping tongue. Luke smiled, throughout his many partners he had come across a few squirters, but none with the quantity or intensity Diana showed.

Riding the aftershocks of the immense orgasm Diana saw a soaked, but immeasurably happy Luke peak up from between her legs. He smiled at her,

"Well, that's something I'm going to have to see a lot of." She pulled him up to her face so she could give him another kiss. Afterwards she eagerly licked up her juices from his face. They moaned simultaneously as Diana guided Luke to her entrance. Luke leaned back on his heels and was treated to a sight he would never forget. Diana's skin was flushed with excitement and a light sheen of sweet made her body appear to shine. Her perfect nipples were rock hard and her firm bust had them pointing skyward. He met her eyes and unsurprisingly he found lust filling them. As he looked closer he saw something else swirling in those violet depths, was something he had ever truly seen with Anna, because in those eyes was love. Blinking away tears Luke bent back down and kissed Diana with everything he felt in his heart. Love blossomed in him as their tongues danced.

Diana's breath was stolen as soon as Luke's lips touched hers. No one had ever kissed her like this. She felt the emotions pouring through their bonded lips. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him as close to her as she could. They broke the kiss and stared at each other. Diana wrapped those sinful legs around his waist and pulled slightly, her message was clear. The Disney part of the night was over, now it is the X-rated part.

Luke's flared head entered her tight lips with a soft pop. They stared into each other's eyes as he entered her. It was the tightest pussy that Luke had ever fucked before; it fit like it was made for his cock. For Diana nothing had ever fit so right, for the first time in her life she felt complete, and by the gods she felt full. Luke finally bottomed out in her with a soft groan. No words were needed between the two of them as they began.

Luke slowly rocked his hips, effortlessly sliding his cock in and out of his lover. They crushed their lips back together. There was tenderness or small passion in this kiss; it was love in its most animalistic form. Their tongues didn't dance they battled, chasing and attacking one-another from one mouth to the next. Luke's hips responded to the increase in passion. HE began sawing back and forth, grinding his lovers clit on every stroke.