His Mother's Fulfillment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed the wondrous sexy beauty before him, her soft chestnut hair framing his own face as they did, she smelled of woman, he almost tore her nipples off, reached behind and thundered another slap onto her taut tight ass. Mia yelped in surprise and some hurt, but she knew it was who he was, and she wanted him to be that man, she would endure whatever it was that he wanted to give her in the terms of his growing passion.

Curt took her wrists in his hands and pushed them behind her back, and using her own light weight he lifted and dropped her onto his enormously hard prick, it near severed her in two, she was being cleaved on his prick, she had no option but to let him fuck her as he wanted to fuck her. An orgasm hit, it forced Mia´s mouth onto his shoulder, she bit deep, her teeth sinking in on the tendons that joined head to body, Curt moaned, it pleased her immensely.

She sucked and bit hard, leaving a huge hickey there, she moved her succulent mouth to his left side and did the same thing, now she had branded him, deep large blood filled hickey`s were on each side of his neck.

`Just letting the world know that you belong to some one Curt, you belong to me,` she said lustfully, with a massive amount of satisfaction.

Curt dropped his mouth onto her upper left tit, and right above her super sensitive nipple, he hoovered in the huge deep red blood filled nipple. she tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let her, then transferring his mouth to her other mound, he took her senses away from her.

`Just letting your husband know that you belong to another man now too!` he smirked.

`Oh Curt, oh Curt, yes yes yes I do baby.`

He fucked at her then, fucking her was the utmost task this boy could ever have, it was a labour of love, his prick was solely for her,

`I'm cumming Mia, I'm cumming!` he yelled.

´Oh baby oh baby yes, cum baby, cum, cum for me, fill me, oh Curt, oh yes OOOOOh!` Mia flooded love juice all over him, and onto the seat of her car, he pumped tons of fluid into her, half of which slid down with hers, both were dripping in cum. Mia´s pussy was in wonderful tatters, ripped, torn, beaten and battered, this boy wonder was the ultimate love warrior to her.

They stayed where they were for minutes on end before Mia tried to lift herself off him, she couldn't manage it, Curt waited until he was ready to stir, then he gently lifted her up, only to drop her ass back onto his reinvigorated prick, Mia sank all the way down, there was no strength in her legs, her own body weight, light though it was, was enough to sink her all the way onto his thick and hardening body meat.

Mia just collapsed on him, his prick filling her ass to overflowing, she swore that she would shit all over him such was the feeling of desire to empty herself, Curt bent his head took in a nipple and Mia was done for, orgasm after orgasm ripped through her, her young lover was becoming a master of loving, he was inexperienced, but his inert desire to please her gave him all he needed to complete the loving he had for this small compact, petite beautiful sexy woman. This woman who had him reeling everyday of his life for her.

After the afternoon of plain hard fucking in her car they left for home, Mia`s pussy and ass was as sore as they could be, but it was a sore that replenished her brain, she almost didn't want it to stop hurting, it was a vivid reminder of her young lovers strength and growing expertise.

They met at her home, his home and in the country whenever she could get away, over the following week.

As Mia dropped him in the car park one afternoon where she had picked him up, they were observed giving each other a passionate goodbye kiss that lasted for several minutes. The observer was more than astonished, he was raving bloody mad, how could she be doing this, how could he be doing this! It was obvious even to a blind man that they were lovers, and it wasn't the first time either, he decided to keep a close watch on them from now on.

The following Monday morning Curt walked down the drive to Mia´s house and went in through the back door. Only Mia was in the house today, it was a secret meeting of the two. He waited for 30 minutes then walked himself down the same route Curt had taken, turning the handle on the back door he found it locked. Now he knew what they would be doing, going round the front he used the key he always had in his pocket, it was his home after all!

He silently entered and waited for a few moments until his ears adjusted to the house, then he heard soft sounds from upstairs, making his way up, he glanced through the crack in the door to her bedroom, she was on her hands and knees, her gorgeous chestnut mane hanging down and swaying back and forth as he rear ended her mercilessly.

She was totally naked and Curt was behind her fucking her absolutely senseless, he was also giving her an occasional slap, he suddenly realised he had obtained a massive hard on at the spectacle of her being fucked like this, but he was also consumed with annoyance, and a little jealousy and some hatred for them both that they would do this to him!

Walking quietly away Mia´s 18 year old son Jed walked to his bedroom, picked up the digital video cam he always had on standby, and went back, holding it up to the door crack he began to film, he would end this that was for sure. He filmed for the duration of the one hour length of the tape he had inserted, not bothering with the card, he knew he wouldn't have the time for that, and anyway, he needed to jack off sharpish!

He left the house, and went home at the allotted time, walking in he was greeted warmly by his beautiful mother, he wanted to lash out at her, but he controlled himself and knew his time would come later this week if not sooner.

`Something wrong honey?` she asked him, being his mother she knew his moods.

`Nope I'm fine thanks,` he replied, and went upstairs, but his mother knew better. She followed him a few moments later, there was only them at home her husband was away again.

She knocked on his door and walked right in, Jed was just loading the tape again, he wanted to watch his mother's debauchery in her own bed with his supposedly best friend.

`Jed what is it, I know you, so come on tell me or else?` she smiled at him, bit it was an awkward smile, she had her own secrets too didn't she?

He hit her with a bombshell. `How's your ass mum?` he said loudly.

`My, my, my ass, what do you mean?` she stuttered and went defensive, `Jed you are behaving in a funny way, I know you, what's wrong, come on you can tell me honey.` she asked.

He looked at her and saw her in a new light, she was his mum yes, and she really was the best looking woman around here or even anywhere, he had always loved being close to her, he loved her smell, her way, he loved her, but his eyes this day were seeing her as the person she really was, a beautiful sexy tremulous woman. He knew Curt had the hots for her, he had told him lots of times, `Jed if she was my mother I would be fucking her morning noon and night!`

`You go near her and I'll kill you,` he had said laughingly, well he had hadn't he? `And he has been fucking you,` he said to his mother in his head.

`Do you like being spanked mum?` he asked pointedly.

Her mouth opened and closed, she was stunned, gobsmacked, she could only get a stammer out, and say. `Jed what are you talking about, have you lost your mind?`

`I know what you are doing mum, you and Curt are fucking each other, or should I say he is fucking you wholesale!`

If Mia hadn't been sat down on his bed beside him she would have fallen over such was the shock of his revelation.

`I wonder what the old man is going to say when he finds out about it, you'll be gone mother, you know what he's like being religious and all that.`

`Jed oh Jed, I, I, I, I don`t know what to say about this, you are wrong, I don't know where you or why you should even think of such a thing, me and Curt, you are joking with me aren't you?` She tried a condescending laugh.

Jed now had his own agenda now, `this is going stop right this minute mother, you will never go near him ever again, that's an order, one you had better obey!` He yelled at her as she sat there mortified.

`Jed please, I don't know what you are talking about,` she got up to leave, and said over her shoulder,` and I don't want to hear any more of this stupid thing you have in your silly head!`

'Stay right there!' he shouted. 'Come right back here and watch this, right now!'

Mia turned to see him pressing buttons on his PC.

'What are you doing Jed?' She asked, now fearing the worst.

She saw him press play and the screen flickered to life, what she saw horrified her, there she was as naked as the day she was born on her hands and knees on her bed, being royally rogered from behind by her young 18 year old lover Curt.

Mia flopped onto the bed, all resistance, all her strength, all her denials were gone. She watched as she heard herself moaning, then Curt slapping her ass, and telling her how she loved it, and horror of horrors, she heard herself saying, 'Yes Curt, oh yes baby, slap me some more,'

Jed stopped the tape, he had jacked off several times watching her getting fucked, it wasn't the sight of Curt fucking her, it was the sight and thought of his beautiful, long chestnut haired mother in the throes of it, it was that that excited him, his mother, no one else, Curt didn't exist in the film as far as he was concerned, just his mother, his so fucking sexy and adorable mother.

'Right, like I said mum, you and Curt are history, never again, you can call him right now and tell him, he never ever comes to this house again unless I'm here, is that clear?' he told her forcibly.

Mia's head dropped in defeat, she would do as he told her, in a way she was glad because it was getting serious and it would only lead to total disaster, she knew that now, it already had!

'I'll do what ever you tell me Jed, I promise, can you delete the tape please?'

'Not a chance mum that's my insurance and it's backed up so even if you delete it, it's saved elsewhere.'

'Go and call Curt, tell him it's over.'

Mia left to make the call, he was stood next to her as she spoke. Curt wasn't happy and wanted to come right round to see her to talk, Mia made it more than clear, and her words brooked no further argument, he accepted it and told her she would always be in his heart and mind, but he would do as she told him.

Jed pointed to the stairs; she looked at him, lowered her head and did as he told her, wondering what was going to happen now. He locked all the doors; he didn't want a surprise from Curt, not with what he had in his mind. Jed took her into his bedroom and closed the door behind him.

'Now mum, there's no other way to say this so I'm going to come right out with it.'

'What is it Jed, what's on your mind honey?'

'Get your clothes off mum, and get on the bed.' He told her.

To say Mia was struck dumb was an understatement, she just stood there mouth wide open, and looked at her young son.

'Do you want me to write it down mother, which part of 'get your clothes off mum' don't you understand?'

Jed pulled his top off, that's when Mia realised what he had in mind, she found her voice then.

'Jed are you crazy, I am your mother for god's sake!'

'Now, or that tape will be e mailed to the old man in 2 minutes, and to Curt's parents' He roared at her.

He pulled down his shorts to reveal a hard on of humongous proportions, he had never been harder, this power trip was getting to him. His threats hit her like a hammer, this was the very result she had worried about, but this was not what she had considered a dangerous scenario.

She stood looking at his prick, she hadn't seen it in 10 years, but now there it was sticking out at her, pointing to her in fact.

'Come on mother get your gear off right now, you like young cock don't you, and you've had plenty of Curt's prick haven't you?' He taunted.

'Please Jed, stop it, let's talk honey, I'm so sorry you have found out, but it only happened because your dad has lost interest in me and I was feeling so lonely, Curt was here and it just happened, please darling talk to me?'

He pushed her down onto the bed and stood in front of her, kicking his shoes off and stepping out of his shorts, his prick waved around in front of her pouting lips.

Mia had no choice but to see it, it was there 6" away from her. She tried to keep her eyes off it, but it drew her to it.

'Please baby don't, I'm so sorry, Jed honey please don't make me do this?. Her soft brown eyes filled with huge tears before they fell down her face in big drops.

Jed was in no mood to compromise, he was on a high, and he wasn't going to pull back until he had got what he wanted most of all in the world, his mother. She was going to be his whether she liked it or not, and at the moment she did not.

'Last time mother! My way or the highway, which is it to be?' he demanded. 'The old man gets the film and Curt's parents in the next 5 minutes.'

Mia did the only thing she could do, she reached for his valiant young prick and stroked it.

Jed almost whooped with joy, he had won, she was giving in, and if he could get her to enjoy it after a while, all the better. He had one thing in his mind at the moment that might, he hoped, turn the tables his way, and he would do it as soon as opportunity presented itself.

Mia began stroking his cock, the foreskin rolling back as she did, it was hot in her hand, flexible, yet tight, stiff, soft, pliable rigid, pulsating, throbbing, and all powerful. She, without knowing, began inspecting it as her hand slid up and down the living shaft.

Her mind took her back 18 years or so to the time when she cleaned him and cared for him, 'my how he has grown' her mind told her. 'His cock is huge;' she was talking to herself, her mind blank because of the situation she was in.

She suddenly realised that it was growing redder and redder, it was getting hotter, harder, and beating as if it had its own heart within it. It seemed to be leering at her as she watched the eye opening and closing as her hand ran over it.

'Jed,' she whispered hoarsely, 'are you er, I mean, are you going to er do it baby?'

His answer was a forward thrust of his hips, it was a yes!

'Oh mum, Jesus yes I am Oh oh, oh, oh Arggh! And he shot a salvo right into his mothers wide open mouth, the next one hit her chin, she dove forward in auto and wrapped her lips around the bright burning red head of his cock. Mia sucked it all down, swallowing and drawing his cum from his boiling balls. His knees gave way and Jed sank to the floor, to be gathered as he went by his loving mother.

'Jed, oh honey, are you okay baby?' she begged him, holding him in her arms, then wiping cum from her chin.

He looked up at his mother's ever wondrous face, and said, 'Mum, that was better than good. I love you mum.'

Mia was in total shock, she had just jacked of her son while sat on his bed, and she had gallantly and wantonly swallowed just about all he had blown at her. She was feeling hot, real hot. The fact that to all who knew her, knew she was hot never entered her mind.

'I love you too Jed, but I don't know where we are with this, mothers shouldn't be like this with their sons.'

'Yes they should mum, especially if it's me and you, and they love them as you say that you love me.'

'But Jed, we shouldn't, you shouldn't make me do this, it's wrong baby.'

Jed struggled to his feet and pushed her down; Mia complied not because she wanted to but because she didn't know how to respond. Jed reached around her and began removing items of clothing, she twisted and turned, but this only aided her disrobement. Soon she was down to knickers and bra, the bra went quickly. Jed left the knickers; he wanted to leave her with some semblance of modesty.

He attacked his mothers nipples straight off, he had seen how responsive and sensitive they were, he was sat on the side of the bed and facing her. He wasn't disappointed, Mia struggled with her emotions, her son was taking more than advantage of her, but her nipples felt like they were going to break into bits and pieces and explode. Her innate desire to submit to a strong male, an alpha male was battling with her inborn knowledge that this was wrong, this was her own son. But her inborn desire to submit was winning the battle.

But it became for her the reason, it was not about what she wanted, it was about what her son wanted, he wanted her, he needed her, and being his mother, another inborn desire to care for him, please him, take care of him, feed him, and indeed mother and love him, and it was more powerful than any other primeval evolution theory that she had learned in the past.

She saw her hands go above her head, 'why,' she asked herself, 'what am I doing?' she thought. What she was doing was giving away her motherhood, her womanhood to another man, the fact that he was her son was of no consequence, he was in her eyes in that moment in time, the superior male. One who was dominating her, and making her submit, there was nothing she could do. She was now in full submissive form, she was inviting him in and on.

Curt had brought this unknown and inbred need to be loved, taken and used to the fore. Now he had been cast off to be replaced irreversibly by another, and the another was her son! Jed saw the silent message in his mother's eyes, her hands above her head in sublime submission was enough for him to relax and take in the situation. Although his experience with women wasn't enough for him to understand what had just taken place.

He leaned down and sucked in one of her nipples, one he hadn't had in his mouth for nearly 18 years. It was gorgeous, the little ridges he could feel with his tongue sent shivers down his spine, the hardness, the vitality of it, he quickly switched to the other one and got the same response, Mia moaned, it was too much for her seeing her baby suckling her again after all these years. An orgasm broke through the surface and rippled around her to finish quivering in her pussy.

She saw a hand rest gently on the back of his head to guide him, it was hers, she watched in a sort of detached fascination as he roamed from one thick hard nub to the other. Jed started kissing his way slowly down her, biting bits of skin and flesh as he went; this had the sole effect of keeping his mother up the ladder. He was doing everything like an expert, a pro, a man of sexual knowledge unrivalled, the only thing was, Jed didn't know he was doing it, it was all natural selection to his inner being. He needed to please and satisfy the beautiful goddess that he was worshipping and he would not give way to anything other than that, her happiness and her satisfaction.

Mia moaned and mewled as he wormed his way around her sexy body going lower and lower, she knew where he was heading and her body reacted like a child being offered gorgeous treat, her anticipation of his goal was driving her to distraction, her son was doing things to her no son should even think about, let alone do! And Mia was sinking into the pit of love, lust and arousal for which she would find no salvation, no rescue, no way back, he was taking her body and soul, and all she could do was race headlong with and to him.

He was at her pussy entrance, Mia couldn't breath, she knew what was coming and yet the sensation of never encountering this was uppermost in her heart and mind. Her lips were glistening with her moisture leaking around them; The flaps of her pussy were opening to him like a flower in the morning sun. Jed raised her perfect legs and placed them over his shoulders, he was now right underneath her, with only his face above the object of his desire. He was preparing himself to attack his mothers pussy in a way he didn't know of, but he would accomplish the deed. His mother would capitulate fully and completely.