His Name was Dick Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman makes an interesting agreement w/ a scoundrel.
2.3k words
3.82
24.7k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This first chapter is based off a dream I had in 2017.

WARNING!! Trigger Alert!! This is a Con-consent focused fantasy story. If this is not your thing please turn away now. This story is for entertainment purposes only and does not mean to represent any people in real life.

*****

I lugged the last box into my new dorm room, and set it down next to my little single size bed. I got to have my own bedroom because our dorm is a brand new building. The layout is six tiny bedroom, two bathrooms and a shared kitchen and living area per apartment. Instead of three girls sharing one bedroom, we have our own teeny tiny but private bedrooms. As a progressive experiment the college decided to make the apartments co-ed and the six bedrooms were assigned to three girls and three guys in the new dormitory building only. The girls share one bath and the guys have the other. There are still "hall monitors" who come and police the students and attempt to control the situation.

During the rest of the day I was able to meet my other five roommates. One guy was smart and overly polite with curly black hair named Richard. The other two were frat boy types with popped collars and shades on inside, Ryan and Bobby. The girl with the room next to mine was named Miranda and she has long brown- black hair and smokey eyes. The other girl is Emily who is a slightly plump redhead. Call me Em.

It took me a month to adjust living in the dorm. I kept expecting to be home again every morning when I woke up. To have mom doing my laundry and dad making me breakfast. Now, I am running to class wearing a crinkled twice worn shirt and munching on a vending machine cake. College is hard, but I am doing it.

I burst into my english class to see two of my roommates already there. I frowned at them, they could have woken me up on time. They knew we had the same class today. Em had the decency to look apologetic, Richard just smiled smugly at me. After english I had three hours until psych. and math class. So I went back to my dorm and began gathering up dirty clothes to go to the campus laundromat. I came out of my room to see Richard and Em in the kitchen.

Em turned away from the sink and towards me, she was pushing Richard away from her. I instantly reacted to the look of anger and fear on her face. My heart jumped in my chest and I put down my laundry basket and moved closer. Richard gripped Em's upper arm and yanked her back to him. She used her other arm to push at his shoulder and she spoke, "Let me go! Don't touch me!" In five seconds my whole day changed, my view of Richard changed. He was really a bully or maybe something even worse.

My mind zeroed in on the decisions on how to handle this situation. I knew I had to do something. Richard whispered into Em's ear and the look on her face was complete shock. I could see his obviously threatening body language and I couldn't watch while he victimized her anymore. Em is so sweet and innocent and someone who is easily taken advantage of. I had already stopped two guys who tried to make her do their homework. Now I am going to stop Richard too.

"She said stop Richard, you need to listen to her." I said firmly, my voice icy with my seriousness. I stepped into the kitchen and moved in close to Em. She pulled away from him and his grip loosened on her arm while he looked down at me. His eyes were midnight black and he used his height to loom over me threateningly. I met his gaze and held it, standing firm against him to protect Em. He smiled at me wolfishly and then backed away. "Sorry Em, just playing around. You girls have fun together." He winked and went out the front door of our dorm. I looked at her, "Em are you okay? What did he say to you?"

She looked down at her feet, "He said sex stuff to me, like mean." I nodded and gave her a hug, she grasped my shoulder and laid her head on my chest. "I'm scared Maddy, he wants to hurt me, what do I do?" I squeezed her. "Don't worry Em, I will take care of it okay? I am gonna talk to him and to our Counselor, let her keep an eye on him. And if he even talks to you like that again, threatens you or touches you again you tell me right away okay? I am not about to let some douchebag hurt you." She pulled back from me and wiped a tear from one eye. Sniffled, "Thank you Maddy. I am so glad that you're my roomie."

"What are you doing next?" She took a few deep breaths and collected herself. "I have bio in fifteen minutes." I nodded and picked up my laundry basket. "Okay, you should go, forget about what happened and try to relax okay? I am gonna go do my laundry and stop by the counselor's office." She nodded and picked up her backpack and we walked down the hall together.

I did my laundry and read a romance novel while I waited, stopped by the counselor's office and talked to Ms. Greenwhich about Richard and went back to my room where I got ready for my evening classes and ate dinner. No one was around then. I had a nice time in class and I almost forgot what had happened earlier that day, that is until I saw Richard outside my math class when I left the building. He was sitting on a bench outside. When he saw me he stood up and offered me his arm, I didn't take it and he put it down. "What are you doing?" I was frank, not wanting to get distracted about the seriousness of his abuse.

He shrugged at me and gave me a mischievous boy smile. I didn't fall for it, he was already lying. "Well Maddy, I thought it would be safer if I walked you back to our dorm, it's pretty late after all." We were walking back now, it was nearly half a mile back to our dormitory which was across campus. I didn't answer him, I just walked quietly and he walked with me, he seemed to need conversation, or to make a point because he kept talking. "I saw you go into the counselor's office. You told on me?"

I gave him a piercing look, "yes I did, I know you threatened Em and we don't need a bully in our dorm. Someone needs to know about you." He shook his head and his shoulders squared. "I was just flirting with her, whatever she told you was just exaggeration!" I rolled my eyes. "I saw you, I know what you were doing Richard, you were threatening her into sex. I'm not stupid, and I am not going to let you try to fuck innocent girls and hurt them. I have seen guys like you before." He stopped in his tracks and gripped my arm and yanked me just like he had with Emily. My heart jumped. It was night and we were walking between the back of two buildings as a shortcut to our dorm. No one was around and I was alone with a guy who is possibly violent.

"You're wrong! She isn't innocent! She has been flirting with me! I make a move and she cries wolf!" I shook my head at him and twisted my arm out of his hand, he let me. "No! She hasn't been flirting with you, I know that because we talk. You're a creep, and I am not gonna let you victimize girls!"

Anger rose in his face like boiling water and he stepped up close into my personal space. "You don't know shit Maddy! I can fuck whoever I want, and I have enough money to get out of any bullshit rape charges. So you better shut your mouth or I am gonna victimize you!"

I yelled at him wordlessly, and started walking quickly towards our dorm again. I needed someone else to witness this fight. He grabbed the back of my jacket and shoved me face first into the stucco wall of the building. Then pressed his body to the back of mine. "You keep your fucking whore mouth shut Maddy or I am gonna gag you properly." He ground his hips into my ass and I could feel his hard on through his jeans and mine. He crushed me into the wall. His voice was deep and gravelly while he spoke into my ear, telling me what he wanted to do to me. "Get the fuck off me Dick!" I shoved my ass back at him trying to push back and get away. He thrust his hips back at me and I could feel how much the fight aroused him, his hard on even bigger than before.

"How bad do you want to protect those cute stupid little freshman bitches? Enough to give up this ass of yours?" He growled into my hair as I whipped my head back and forth and tried to pull my wrists from his grasp. "Shut the fuck up!" I began thrashing and shuffling my feet to the right. I caught him off guard for a moment and he let me go. I jogged away from him holding my bag to my chest. He ran after me.

"So? Maddy, up for the deal?" I could hear the evil smile in his voice. I refused to answer him.

"Fine, then I can fuck Em and whoever else I want."

I slowed down to a walk and let him catch up. "No you won't!" I impulsively answered, even knowing I was taking his bait.

"Then, let me fuck you and I won't touch any of your innocent little friends." I shook my head. "I am not going to let you rape any girls, friends or students or not." He shrugged. "I have needs Maddy, someone has to help me with them." I stopped and looked at him, he seemed smug again. I got the feeling that I was about to get into a very very bad situation and my choices would put me there. Even as I talked to him my brain was sending me red flags.

"You're saying that IF I let you fuck me then you won't bother any of the other girls?"

He just shrugged and nodded. I didn't like his non committal answer. Frowning I pointed at him just like my mother did to me. "No no no, a deal is a deal. You have to keep it. If I let you fuck me then you cannot rape, ot threaten or hurt any other girl, period." He smiled at me wolfishly and his black eyes burrowed into me. He looked me up and down and considering me.

"We aren't gonna date Dick, but if you need it rough... I can take it," This admission seemed to amuse him and he lifted a brow at me pensively. "If I break our deal?" I shook my head, "then I go right to the police." He nodded as if that was fair.

He took a deep breath and pulled the beast back inside, he fixed his mussed black curls and straightened his dark blue collared shirt. Running his hand over the tawny colored skin of his face. He sighed, as if disappointed in himself. "I guess, we could try this arrangement." Then he pinned me with those midnight eyes, his darkness glinting at me. I could see his bloodlust, his evil peaking out, he let me see it. "But Maddy, I always get what I want when I want it. I take what I want, you won't enjoy it and I won't fucking care if you cry. Or bleed." His voice turned to a growl, thick with lust. I felt my heart pump faster, adrenaline flowing through me as very real fear surged through my heart. The pulse was also beating inside my panties, my clit swelling instantly. I gasped from the strong reaction, the strongest turn on I have ever had. I squeezed my thighs together, he smiled as if he knew exactly what was going on with me.

He offered his arm again, looking so much the composed gentleman it was ironic. This time, I took his arm and we walked back to the dorm together like that. I felt dazed, as if I was dreaming. He just tugged me along with a happy grin on his face. I went back to my room and got ready for bed on auto pilot, even though it was still too early to sleep.

I picked up my latest reading material, Wuthering Heights, an old favorite of mine. I was at the beginning right now. I opened to the page, but didn't read, instead I pondered. Somehow, I had gotten tangled up with a Heathcliff type of guy, but, I wasn't so strong and stubborn like the wild Catherine. Or am I?

I could never love a guy like Richard, how could any woman love a man who lusts for fear and blood? Who took selfishness to the near demonic level. My life was suddenly dark and complicated like this anti-romance novel sitting in my hands. Was I the sweet light angel being corrupted by the seductive demon? Was I to fall? Would this deal I made ruin my life? Or will I triumph over him and brush off the grey that has crept into me.

Why had I made that deal? Why did I offer myself to him? Was it really me who craved his darkness, even while protecting others from it. What kind of person did it make me that the thought of him raping me made my panties flood in anticipation? I closed my eyes and cried knowing my life was about to change.

The storm is brewing.