His Name was Dick Ch. 03

Story Info
Young woman gets it rough on the way back.
1.3k words
4.18
16.9k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's October now and I certainly felt the spooks around campus. Nothing like knowing that a particular rapist has it out for me and just might be stalking me anytime waiting for the perfect moment to attack. I was always jumpy on my way back from my math class at night. He had found me alone the first time by showing up here, he knew my whole schedule by now.

My heart fluttered when to clock struck 9 and class was over.

I packed up my things slowly and procrastinated going out the door and making that long walk across campus in the dark. I knew I should stick with the others who were leaving and walk with them, but my fear slowed my down. I stepped out the classroom door and pulled my jacket tighter around my body and gripped my bag, starting down the cement pathway that would lead me to my warm bed.

I was about halfway there when he showed up. Walking down a path that went between many of the teachers offices and it had some beautiful maple trees and flowering bushes. He stepped out of the shadows and met me on the path. I physically jumped and nearly screamed, just a yip came out of my mouth. He chuckled and began to walk with me. Playing harmless.

"Hello Madeline. How was class today?"

I looked down at my feet, not knowing if he planned to jump me now, or if he might actually be walking me home.

"It was fine, this class is easier than the Algebra 2 I took when I was in high sch-"

He yanked me by the shoulder between two large bushes, I stumbled and he pulled me up and kept me from falling on the ground, but just barely. "What the hell Richard what do you think y-" He cut me off again, this time with a searing hot kiss that I refused to fall into. I pulled my face from his and pushed at his chest with my forearms. His hand snaked up my back and his fingers gripped the hair at the nape of my neck. He angled my face up to his again and claimed my lips once more. I growled and shoved at him but he just evaded and kept his lips sealed on mine. I huffed and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

He tasted surprisingly sweet and it stunned me.

His tongue caressed mine and it couldn't help but dance along with his. Then I was kissing him back, pulling his sweater closer to my body.

His fingers let up on their death grip in my hair and caressed the skin around my neck instead. His other hand snaked down and grabbed my ass cheek, squeezing and kneading my generous bottom. "Yes." He muttered during a break for air. Pulling my body into his harder, grinding together. I could feel his obvious boner through his jeans.

"I saw you at the library yesterday." He said to me accusingly out of nowhere.

"What?"

"I saw you chatting up that guy for an hour in the library. What's his name?"

"You mean Dave? He asked me if I knew how to find Frankenstein. Since I had read it a couple times I helped him look. We talked about the book and stuff."

"And you gave him your number."

"So."

He put his hands on my arms and shook me a little. His face grew mildly angry at me. While his lips were still pouty from kissing me.

"You can't date other guys Maddy. You're mine, how would you explain this huh?"

He spun me around and yanked my jeans apart and rolled them down my hips to my thighs.

"My personal life is none of your business Dick, even if you think you can fuck me whenever you want. You don't own me you asshole!"

He worked my jeans down to the tops of my thighs and his hand went back to my hair pulling my head back so he could whisper in my ear. "You are my whore Maddy, no one else's. You better not call Dave of I will have to punish you girl. So you won't think to do it again."

While he talked his other hand wiggled it way between my thighs and slipped a finger between my dry lips, pushing past them into my pussy. I was normal moist and his dry finger didn't feel very good as he wiggled it around.

"Stop fucking touching me you asshole!" I said with my eyes burning to see him over my shoulder.

His finger jammed inside me harder and the pain increased.

"Ow, Ow! Goddamn it stop."

"No." He growled while continuing his arm motions as his finger curled inside me.

Slowly I became wet and it began to feel good. I was almost angry when it did. He was such an asshole that I didn't want to be wet for him, or mewl like a kitten when he stuck me with his cock from behind. He had me standing and bent forward a little, his long coat and the bushes were shielding us from being seen by anyone going by. Just the sound of skin slapping to give us away. And my moans behind my lips. His left arm curled around my shoulder and his right around my waist, supporting me while he swung his hips into mine.

I came short and quick and not totally satisfying.

He took awhile and I got dry this time. At first I put up with it but he still hadn't come, so I complained. He didn't even say anything though, I told him to stop and I could use a little spit to help but he just ignored me. His arms like iron and his dick relentlessly pushing inside me. The pain began to feel sharp and hot and I pushed against him and tried to use my elbows. He just squeeze me tighter and began fucking me faster and harder. I began to whimper and tears started rolling down my cheeks from the pain.

Finally he came close, using his right hand to cover my mouth when he gave his last good thrust and come inside me. It hurt and I screamed a little in his palm. While he finished and pumped the last of it into me he whispered in my ear. "This pussy is mine to love and mine to break. Understand? You don't fucking talk to Dave again Maddy, or I will make you hurt alot more than this."

He pulled out and folded his dick back into his pants, then pulled mine up and buttoned them. I just stood there feeling my throbbing pussy. He pushed me through the bushes again and set me on the path back to our dorm. "Get going Maddy, don't worry, I will be right behind you."

I shuddered in fear at his words.

I was like Little red riding hood meeting the big bad wolf. Somehow, the big bad wolf just made me stray off the path and fucked me in the bushes. Now he is following me home.

How did my life end up like the story of Little Red Riding Hood? How did I not see this coming? Does this mean my grandmother will get involved? Or a gorgeous lumber jack was going to save me?

I didn't expect anything though. I got myself into this mess, I just had to figure out how to get myself out.

I walked slowly back to my dorm in the dark, thinking deeply. Not scared anymore, now that my personal Wolf was following behind me.

Even as I made myself promises, I also lied too. All the way home my pussy was hot and wet and needy. In my own cozy bed I came on my fingers from the memory of Richard's possessive need of me.

***

*Reminder to readers that this story is for entertainment only, erotic fantasy. This in no way implies that real rape should be taken lightly, or the suffering of its victims.*