His Name was Dick Ch. 04

Story Info
A student notices a certain guy followed her to class.
2k words
4.51
12.4k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In those months after Richard started fucking me it all became a routine. Classes during the week and hanging with my roommates. Weekends mostly alone with Em since the others would visit friends and family. Tonight, we are having a movie night. Em talked to me about what happened again. I tried to keep the topic on her but she changed it around. We had the TV on pause while sitting in the communal living room alone together.

"He hasn't been mean to you Maddy, really?"

I shook my head at her. "No, not any more than the usual Dick." Em giggled at my joke but had to push on.

"He stares at you alot, you know? I just wonder what he is thinking. Or what he is going to do to you." The thoughts seemed to trouble her deeply. Worry lines on her forehead appeared when she looked up at me from her lap. "He just reminds me of those old nature documentary videos, where the snake watches the bird."

My mind immediately thought of a snake fucking a bird. Outrageous and hilarious and way too inappropriate to laugh at right now. Don't smile. Keep a straight face. "I am more than willing to get a little rough with Richard, if it keeps you and other women safe from his abuse."

"Rough?" Em shook her head, I could see she wasn't convinced.

"You see, I have had a few private conversations with Dick about where I stand on the issue."

I stayed super cool, checking out my nails as if a little bit of dirt under them was more important than our topic.

She looked at me again, searching my eyes. Then looked down at her lap again. She was so submissive I wanted to tilt her head up and straighten her spine myself. "I have been so worried Maddy, he looked so angry with you that day, now he just watches you all the time. And totally ignores me, which is confusing because he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who just gives up, you know?" She looked away from me to the TV and pressed the button to play the movie again. Dropping the subject completely.

Little did she know what Richard is doing. What I am doing.

Or maybe, little do I know?

Because two days later I noticed that he crashed my Aerobic kickboxing class. We had had a substitute teacher for three classes and with a large class it was pretty easy for people to come and go during the busy week around midterm. We were doing a basic kicking and punching routine at the beginning of class when I noticed him in the back. Richard was wearing a grey sweater and blue faded sweatpants, following along with everyone while hiding in the back rows. I pretended not to notice him, since I figured that's what he wanted.

My mind couldn't let go of the feeling of him watching me though. Knowing that everytime my ass clenched or I squat down or moved that he saw my body sexually. That he was watching my every move and could see my body in my tight exercise clothes. I felt completely exposed in my spandex yoga pants and cotton tank top. I felt like I was flaunting my sexy body shamefully. Wondering if that is how he felt about women. Did he hate me?

When class was over I didn't want to change my clothes and just rushed out of the locker room while throwing a big sweater over my head. It hit me at the knees and felt damn reassuring as I stode out to the parking lot and to Miranda's car that I had left out there. I looked over my shoulder several times and didn't see anyone else around. I guess my classmates hadn't fled as quickly as I did today.

My stomach is a squirming pit while I continue out to the farther reaches of the parking lot. I expect Richard to pop out at some point. Watching me move in class must be irresistible to him, I suspect that he would try something after class. While I haven't seen him yet I know he must be around here somewhere.

My foot steps seem loud on the pavement as I round the row that I had parked her car in. About nine cars down should be where I parked Miranda's little ford focus. But as I get closer I don't see it. I hope I am off by one or two and I just can't see it behind another vehicle. There in the space I left her car, is Richard. His older BMW is parked next to the space and he was leaning on his car with his hood up on his grey zip down sweater. His dark eyes pulling me in.

"Where is Miranda's car?"

He grins at me and pushes off his car and takes two steps towards me, I am still striding closer and I walk into the empty parking space where I had left her car. "She asked me to take you back to the dorm since she needed her car. I am so nice and all, I drove her here. Then decided to check out your class."

"Yeah I noticed."

"Really?" His eyebrow ticks up, intrigued.

I step past him and open the passenger side door and toss my bags in, pretending we are normal roommates.

Richard has no intention of doing that though. He presses a hand to the middle of my back and another grips my left hip and pulls, effectively bending me over. He yanks my sweater up and shoves his hips against my ass and grinds his erection into me.

"Richard, stop it, ouch, not out here!"

He ignores me.

"Did you feel my eyes on your ass Maddy? On those thighs? On that hot little camel toe you got going there?" He slips his fingers between my thighs and rubs the damp spot where my pussy is covered by my yoga pants. It is very very damp. "I'm just sweaty."

"You liked it didn't you? Knowing I was watching you flexing that ass of yours. Were you thinking of all the ways I could fuck you in these stretchy pants?" For emphases he yanks down the back of my pants and exposes my ass to the air. He's made enough room to shove his fist in the gap of my thighs and explore my sopping wet pussy. "This isn't just sweat babe." He pistons his fingers in my pussy and it makes me mewl like a kitty cat. He growls lustily at me and yanks his fingers out of my gushing pussy and puts them to his lips.

"I have never had a bitch as wet for me as you Madeline, it really turns me on." At his last word he slides his naked cock between my pussy lips and inside me. Sloppy wet noises of our fucking are lost by the sound of traffic from the road and the birds in the trees nearby. Dick pulls at my yoga pants so they are under my knees and allow me to spread further apart.

Somehow I don't feel any shame by being fucked out in a public parking lot like any college slut. It just feels so right to pound out the sexual tension between Dick and I. He's feeling the same way, I know, because he is whispering sweet things against my shoulder as his hips curl into mine. When blood stopped rushing in my ears I could hear him.

"Uh uh uh Maddy, I love your sweet juicy pussy, and the way you let me fuck your body. Uh...uh...uhhhh... You are such a sexy bitch I can't stand it.!" He comes for me quickly and I feel his pulsing cock inside me. He's panting over my shoulder and kissing my sweaty neck just like a real lover would do. I hadn't come yet and his kisses and nibbles on my sensitive skin made me twitch.

"Get in the car Maddy, I will drive you home."

I flop down in the seat resentfully, feeling his cum pooling in my underwear and making it even more sticky and gooey in there. He goes around the car and gets in on the driver's side, jamming the key in and turning his car on. He looks at me with happy bright eyes for the first time. It makes me smile at him, and just for a moment we were a real couple. A warm sensation grows in my tummy that are the irresistible beginnings of feeling love for someone. I can't not not let myself enjoy this small romantic moment with him.

His face screws up suddenly and he looks comically worried. "You didn't come did you?"

Of course he ruins the moment. I give him a look that says "nope, and I didn't expect to." He looks over his shoulder and backs out of the space, my knees twitch apart as I feel his come spurt out of me a little. He smiles and looks down at my lap and back at the parking lot around us.

"Pull down your pants a little, let me get my fingers in there for you."

I blink at him for a moment, but do what he said anyway. I stretch the front of my pants open to expose my steamy pussy for him. His eyes flick from my pussy to the road several times. Then he takes his right hand off the wheel and stuffs it down the front of my pants to find my gooey pussy. He slides two of his fingers inside me and I sigh from the pleasing friction. He scooches closer to me in his seat and slows the car down abit. Rolling up to a stop sign, his wrist working inside my pants as I relax and just keep my pants stretched open for him.

My lower abdomen starts shuddering from the first waves on an orgasm and I gasp and throw my head back against the seat. I stay almost quiet besides my panting and mewling, just squirming in the seat while he tries to multitask. Luckily our trip is just around to the other side of the campus and we pull up outside our dorm in only a few minutes.

My orgasm finally hits and I convulse in the seat while he watches me, strumming my insides like a guitar on the beach. After a full minute he finally withdraws his fingers and my brain slowly clears from the sexual fog. I blink at him. He is gazing at me with sparkles in his eyes, it isn't a look I would expect from Dick and I feel my heart flutter in response.

"I stayed away from you for four days thinking that you would be mad at me for how rough I got last time. When Miranda asked me to pick you up today I just couldn't say no, I needed to see you. And I did, you in those tight pants in class... I just couldn't help myself Maddy. I had to fuck that sweet juicy peach of yours. I just have to."

He stretches over the car to kiss me softly on the mouth, our breathes are warm in the cool car. He slips his fingers back inside my pants to press softly against my clit. "You aren't mad at me are you Maddy? I just can't stand the thought of someone else getting to touch you. You are mine aren't you... Maddy?" I mewl and squirm while he speaks to me, the attention to my clit being overwhelming just after orgasm.

I know what he's doing is a type of manipulation, but I just like how sweet and possessive he sounds while talking to me. While kissing me and teasing my clit just right to prolong my orgasm.

"Yes, ah...ah..." I gasped out, knowing he expected an answer from me. "I am yours...Dick." Pleasure radiating from my clit being torturous and mind numbing. My hips dance in my seat. White splotches appear in my eyes as I draw close.

He covers my mouth with a deep probing kiss while his fingers gently push me over the edge to a violent second orgasm.