His Name was Dick Ch. 05

Story Info
A young woman knows her midnight visitor.
2.9k words
4.49
11.3k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to bed that Thursday night feeling relaxed and satisfied my myself. Since I had Fridays free and I had already finished all my homework due next week.

I woke up with my mouth being smothered and Richard's voice whispering in my ear, "don't scream." At first I was terrified, but once I recognized Him I was just pissed. I know we have an agreement. I knew that he followed me around campus and has violated me in the dark corners, the parking lot or the empty dorm. But, he wanted it right here in the dorm room with everyone asleep nearby? Is he crazy?

Oh yeah, Rapist. So crazy.

I started struggling, reaching out with fists first to punch him in his ribs and arms. I kept quiet though, as he tried to hold me down. He took his hand from my mouth and started grabbing at my fists, leaning onto the bed for more leverage. When he trapped both my wrists I used my knees to push and shove him off the bed. He let me go to grab the sheets and keep himself upright but still ended up on the floor.

"What do you think you are doing?" I growl while sliding off the bed and straight onto him with my fists and knees pushing him down flat on the floor. He finally yells and breaks the silence. "Fuck! Stop it! Get the fuck off me!" I laughed at him and kept my position over him. Amused at his frustration. "Just cuz we have an agreement it doesn't mean I won't fight back. Pussy."

He growled back at me and rolled over. My knee isn't quite in the right position to stop him from twisting over. He grabbed my sleep shirt by my shoulder when he moved and hauled me over into the wall in one swift motion. It didn't stun me, he wasn't being too rough but it did give him the advantage.

Swiftly he gripped my wrists and shoved a knee between mine.

We were panting and growling angrily or lustily at each other, I am not sure which.

In the dark I didn't see him move before his lips were on mine. His breath was hot and moist against my face. Richard's kiss was hard and mean and possessive, shoving his tongue in my mouth. His fingers clawed at my shorts, only getting them to my knees before folding my legs up. My knees nearly touching my breasts and my feet on his chest, it was an undignified position.

He was busy shoving a finger into my pussy. Surprising both of us with how sloppy wet I was.

His cock slid in so easily that we moaned in unison from the exquisite feeling, a tingling running down our spines from the intense connection. In the dark we couldn't see well so I had no idea that his eyes fluttered like mine did, or that we both felt the deeply emotional weight in our hearts in that moment of ecstasy.

Like usual he moved slowly the first few strokes and then began his rapid thrusts. At the angle he was fucking me was shallow and he was dipping in and out of me. Not the deep fucking he normally chose to do. I was so wet that it was messy and leaking down my ass and sticking to our thighs.

He kept softly moaning and babbling to me, "Fuck... Maddy... Fuck... So wet...so good."

I was a twitching mess as my orgasm rushed at me quickly.

He could feel my pussy spasming. "Are you going to come for me Maddy?" His voice filled with amusement. The muscles in my legs and back tightened and spasmed too, he gripped my ankles, yanked my shorts off, and spread my legs apart.

"Whose cock are you coming for Maddy? Tell me." He demanded in the dark. Blanket, sheets and pillows spilled around us as he ground me into the floor with his cock. I still have my shirt on and he was mostly clothed. His smell was softly masculine so close to me.

"Stop it." I panted.

His hips stopped and he pulled out of me most of the way, leaving only the tip nudging my entrance. I made a terrible keening sound as the desperation whipped inside of my guts. Needing his cock to push me over the edge so I could feeling this massive orgasm building inside me.

He laughed at me. I could feel his smile in the dark. "Come on Maddy, whose cock do you want to come for?"

I stubbornly refused to say anything or move. Even though my resolve was breaking, my pride wouldn't let me break yet.

I felt him move away and instantly had tears welling into my eyes. I was getting ready to be quite upset, the words to beg him were behind my lips. My pride being to only thing keeping me from saying what he wanted me to.

My bedside lamp flickered on and he turned back to me, his eyes instantly locking on my bright shiny ones. A giant grin lit up his face, eyes sliding down to view my sloppy wet pussy that he had been making sweet love to. He couldn't be more pleased with himself.

Richard used his hands on my ankles to spread me open again and then he gripped his cock around the base and used it to slap my swollen pussy lips. The contact immediately made me moan and gasp. He did it a couple times more and then pressed my clit with his thumb. I was so close that the teasing and waiting was excruciating. I whimpered and my pride finally broke.

"Yours Richard! Okay? Yours."

He shook his head, but still lined his cock up to me slit again. "Try it in a sentence my sweet little whore." I whined but he refused to move another inch.

"Goddamn it, I want to come on your cock... Richard... Dick... Please. Fuck me, please!"

He finally sunk into me again and we moaned even louder than the first time he entered me. I could see his eyes roll into the back of his head before mine did the same. He fucked me at a casual pace but I didn't need much to complete my orgasm and within several strokes it crashed over me and my body went rigid and spasmed inside and out. My legs turned to steel and I wrapped them around his waist and squeezed him into me while he continued to pump away and fight my body's tremors. I became loud as my orgasm raged through my brain and I screamed at the peak and he slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Yeah Maddy, come for me, you bitch, come for me so fucking hard it breaks you. Uh Uh..." He snapped his hips faster and I turned to jello as the orgasm washed away. My thighs finally letting go of his body. I closed my eyes for another moment and felt his hands grip my hips and twist, flipping me over onto my knees. He moved me without saying anything, setting my knees spread on the floor and sunk his cock into me again.

He plucked one of the pillows off the bed and tossed it at my head, taking the hint I buried my face into it as his hips sped up again and I moaned non stop as my sluggish body regained control. Soon my nails ripped at the carpet as my pussy quivered on the verge of another orgasm. He must have felt it too because he slowed down his thrusts immediately.

"Oh Maddy..." His voice thick and rough but smooth as honey "... I just want to fuck your sweet little pussy every hour of every..." He interrupted himself to thrust quickly into me twice and make me moan. "Day." His hands squeezed my ass muscles and I felt his thick thumb swirl around my little puckered asshole. It was embarrassingly gooey from my overflowing pussy and his thumb slid around and into my tight hole easily. His thumb slowly pressed into me until my little ring let him through while he continued to swirl it around. He repeated this over and over while still thrusting his cock inside my pussy deliberately slow.

"Richard..." I had gasped when he entered me, the sensation was intense from my already heightened state of arousal. I had never been interested in having anyone touching my asshole before, but he had just done it on his own. His thumb thrusting inside my asshole was very new and strange and erotic. My clit pulsed and my body began to heat up. His cock moving teasingly slow inside me while we both focused on my asshole being violated for the first time.

A new kind of moan spilled from my lips. Shakey, vulnerable, and sweet sounding like how my guts were feeling at the moment, turned to jello from the sensation of him entering my asshole with two fingers.

He was quiet while he did this to me, until he couldn't stand it anymore.

"Has anyone else fucked this little asshole Maddy?"

I shook my head, unable to speak.

"Don't lie to me!" He said sternly and pushed his fingers in harder. It hurt a little and I whimpered and panted. "I'm not...nobody.. Richard." I mumbled quietly, sensations overwhelming me in the moment.

"I am going to take your anal virginity then..." He said it thoughtfully, pausing his ministrations to my genitals. I took some deep breaths. I wondered if he really would, not understanding his hesitation but feeling his still body behind mine.

I felt his cock twitch and jerk inside me a heartbeat before his fingers plunged back inside my sphincter forcefully. It hurt a little more and my moans were made of mixed emotions. He continued to finger fuck my ass roughly and I began to feel a hot sensation spreading from the friction. I turned my face and buried in the pillow again as I began to lift my ass to meet his thrusts.

Suddenly he yanks his fingers out and grips my hips and hauls me up onto the bed again, Tossing me like a bag of potatoes. "Get ready maddy." He climbed onto the bed behind me and pushed my body down flat on my stomach after shoving a pillow under my hips. "where's your lube?" My hand went up, finger pointing at the tiny chest sitting on top my dresser I also used as a nightstand on the right side of my bed. He crawled over me, keeping one leg on my back while he fished around inside my toy chest for the lube. Pulling it out he immediately squeezed and spread my ass cheek and squirt lube directly on my twitching sphincter.

I heard a rip and a sound and his groan as he spread a condom over his cock.

He laid his body over mine, settling a lot of weight on me not quite enough to feel crushed. Richard pushed the head of his cock into the ring of my asshole exquisitely slow. " Richard... please..."

"Your ass will love my Cock Maddy, even if it hurts at first, just relax and you will love it. I promise." He whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck and used his knee to spread mine farther apart. Slowly contracting his abdominal muscles to make his cock slide inside my ass, pushing inside and spreading me open. It was only a couple inches but it felt giant.

He pushed a little farther in and hit solid muscle and kept pushing gently. I fluttered my muscles as I tried to do what he said and relax. It began to hurt but he pulled d out again and reentered me a few times. It felt really good and I was panting below him. He was moaning softly in my ear and his hot breath gushed over my neck. "Relax" He begged me. Pushing into he again and pressing against that tight muscle. For a moment I got it to relax and he slid further in. We trembled as he stubbornly kept his ground and made tiny thrusts that kept him seated inside me. He stopped a moment, "you are going to relax again and this time I am going to push farther in. It's gonna hurt."

"No." I whispered.

His hand snaked around and pressed over my mouth, body pressing mine into the mattress. His hips poised for the right moment to snap forward. All I had to do was relax my body and allow him to fully enter me. Seconds went by and the muscles inside me went slack and his hips snapped and his cock felt like a 2 by 4 rammed inside me. I screamed and his hand muffled it while his body pinned mine down and he continued to thrust sporadically inside me. My ass bobbed up and down and he used my movements to keep fucking my ass. The horrible sharp pain faded as I focused more on struggling than it, thrashing my limbs around while he held onto me. I wore out my energy quickly and lay panting on the bed, he let go of my mouth so I could breathe and nudged my limbs back into place.

"Just relax Maddy." He whispered with happiness dripping from his tone.

"Fuck you." I panted, my limbs twitching from all the rigorous use in the last hour.

He began a slow lazy rhythm, sliding all the way out and then sliding all the way in. Fluid pushing and pulling of his hips that created the most friction inside my quivering asshole. I sighed and gasped and trembled from the intense sensations of his cock violating my ass for the first time. Minutes went by and it felt like my pussy was on fire from being so swollen and aroused, but he didn't touch it as he reached around and went for my clit.

"I can tell you are really loving this Maddy, but I can't hold out much longer. So you need to come for me so I can finish off in that dripping wet pussy you have there." The gentle pressing on my clit and his dirty talk pushed me right over into my orgasm which raged like a tidal wave and I passed right out. Coming to pretty quickly since the first thing I felt was him withdrawing from my ass hole and pulling his hand back from my hip.

I lay there a twitching mess on the bed as he pulled the condom off his cock and repositioned it at my pussy entrance.

Richard spread our knees a little further apart making me embarrassingly exposed to his eyes. He used his tip to tease my lips by stirring it around my entrance and gliding it up and down spreading my wetness around. "Richard!" I begged him softly and passionately. He moved his tip down to my clit and wiggled it around. The sensations were bringing me closer to an earth shattering orgasm that I needed more than I needed air to breathe.

He quickly pulled on my hip and rolled me over yanked my legs apart again and lined up with me. I looked to his face questioningly and found him focused on me. His eyes burrowed into mine as he slowly pushed his way inside my tight desperate pussy. It seemed to pull him in to the hilt and lock us together. As he began to gently fuck my incrediably sensitzed slit he let his hands roam all over my body. I felt his fingers glide over my stomach, breasts, feet, thighs and hair, everywhere.

"Come for me Madeline." He whispered, his eyes still locked on my face.

My eyes met his a moment before they rolled back as my orgasm crashed into me and I screamed my pleasure up to the ceiling. Richard gave a few more pumps and exploded into with a grough moan, much quieter than myself.

"SHUT UP already! JEEZ!!" Yelled Miranda from her room. We could hear giggles and full throated laughter from our other dorm mate's rooms. I could barely hear it over the beating of my heart and the rushing blood in my ears.

Richard collapsed next to me, after every one had gotten quiet he pushed me over to my side and wrapped an arm around me. I tugged on the covers and we passed in within minutes of finishing.

I woke up to early afternoon sun the next morning. I was alone in bed. Instead of feeling abandoned I felt relieved, I hadn't had a guy sleepover in my room before. I had always had that walk of shame to myself. I felt glad that Richard had chosen to sneak away and avoid the awkward morning talk. Any rejection, or hurried departure on my part as I tried to get to class wasn't missed by me. I rather doubt Richard ever slept over with women, with the way he usually treats them.

The rush of memories from last night made me giddy and happy and able to bounce out of my bed. What we made last night wasn't anywhere near the brutal and selfish fucking we had done before.

Dick had made hot sweet love to me last night.