His Office

Story Info
His sugar goes to visit Him at His new office.
2.1k words
4.15
27.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was late and she knew it. He told her to be there at exactly noon. Her fingertips tapped against the steering wheel while her eyes glanced down at the clock. 11:46 am. There was no possible way she could make it to His office in fourteen minutes. she knew she would be in trouble. He hated to be kept waiting.

As her car screeched into the parking space, her dark eyes glanced up into the rear view mirror. She ran her fingers through her hair a couple of times to smooth out the ends before opening the door. It was a chilly early fall day, which she happened to enjoy. He had told her what to wear and she had followed His instructions to the smallest detail.

He hadn't been at His new company very long and she was thrilled at the chance to visit His new office. She opened the lobby doors and walked directly to the elevators. All she could hope was that He would understand the traffic and her tardiness. As the elevator doors opened she took a deep breath and exited, turning right as He had instructed. Her feet carried her down a hallway that seemed to last forever until she felt her heart begin to pound. She stopped outside His door, running her fingertip over the nameplate. She was so proud and very happy for Him.

Quickly she lifted her hand, knocking against the solid wood door. She pushed it open as she heard His voice telling her to come inside. He glanced at His watch, then up at her, not saying a word. She closed the door behind her, eyes almost pleading with Him to forgive her without a word passing her lips.

"Come here sugar." She felt her legs already begin to weaken. God how she loved when He said that. She approached His desk, her fingertip dragging along the smooth edge. When she lifted her eyes and looked at Him, she knew what He wanted. Her body dropped down beside His chair. Like so many times before, her thighs instantly spread apart, she could feel the heat as her hands slid up and down her thighs. As her back arched, her hard nipples pressed against the soft material covering them. She rolled her head slowly to the side and gazed up at Him... "Is this what You wanted Master?" she said.

He never spoke a word, instead His hand dropped down to caress her cheek. He knew one look from Him could send her soaring, or send her trembling into tears. She anxiously waited to see if He would punish her for being late. Her hands fidgeted slightly against her lap as His chair scooted back away from her, His warm touch leaving her skin. She sighed softly, almost whimpering.

"My beautiful girl, right where she belongs" He said. In an instant her eyes grew darker, warmer.. how could He have this effect on her? She never really could fully understand the powers that He had over her. All she could do was relish in it each moment they were together.

His phone rang and her heart pounded even harder. How wonderful it was to be at His side, kneeling quietly while He carried on His daily business. The sound of His voice, the look on His face as He concentrated on His work. It was all she could do to keep from scooting closer to Him. Oh how she wanted to feel His warmth, His hands, His lips.. she ached for Him each moment of the day.

He shifted in His chair, reaching to put the receiver back on the hook. His dark eyes dropped back down to see His girl beside Him. With a smile on His lips, He stood up. She watched Him closely, her bottom sinking down between her feet as He crossed the room. Her eyes closed momentarily as she heard the lock slide into place.

"Get up sugar, come here to Me" He said. Obediently she lifted herself up, her eyes caught His as she crossed His room. Could He smell my excitement she wondered? Surely He knew just being beside Him made her skin warm to the touch. All of her thoughts were of pleasing Him. She adored being His. How He cherished His possession.

He had taken a seat on His sofa while she was coming to Him. Just as she was about to kneel again, she heard His voice.. "No sugar, remove your clothes for Me."

Her lips curled into a smile, just hearing His request. She could hardly slow her hands down as they slid over the buttons of her top. Each one gently popping open, exposing her soft pale skin. Her chest arched forward when her fingers guided the cotton back over her shoulders, the smooth pink lace of her bra moving with each deep breath she took. She placed her top on the arm of the sofa, glancing at Him while He watched closely each move she made.

Her fingers traced over her stomach, slipping down, gliding over the waist of her skirt. The request He had made had been a simple one. He loved her mid-thigh black skirt. Nothing fancy, but the slit over her right leg moved just right when she walked. He smiled, remaining silent as she slid the skirt from around her slender waist. His simple smile turned into a darker grin when she leaned forward towards Him, her breasts barely contained by the smooth material as her hands pushed the skirt down her legs. Cocking her head back, He could see her eyes were just as dark, she pushed aside the skirt with her foot.

As she lifted herself back up, her palms grazed over her bare thighs, curving back over her smooth rounded bottom. She knew if He looked closely, He would surely see the sweet glisten on her bare lips. God how He excited her. Just one look or word would send her into a frenzy that lasted all day and night. His touch wasn't required to make her know she was His. Her mind was swooning as her fingers unhooked the soft lacey bra, working it down over her arms. She looked to Him for instruction as she dropped the material on top of her skirt.

He was leaned back on the couch, His eyes trailing up and down her fully exposed pale flesh. She could have released just lost in His stare. "Turn around and walk to My desk sugar. Place your hands on the edge and wait there for Me."

She turned away from His gaze and walked over to His desk. She reached out with her small hands and grasped the smooth solid edge. Her body stretched forward at the waist, lifting her bare bottom into the air. She stood with her feet spread slightly apart with her back arched. She longed for Him to touch her, skin so warm it must have been glowing. She felt Him come up close behind her. His footsteps inching towards her naked frame. She bit down on her bottom lip as she heard His hands unfastening His belt.

She moaned out softly as He lowered the zipper, fighting to keep her eyes forward. If He didn't touch her soon she was going to explode. Being alone with Him, in His office.. ready for whatever He asked of His submissive, His slut, His toy, His plaything. Her wetness surely was dripping down her smooth legs. She could feel it. Each time He moved closer behind her, she ached to press back against Him.

He reached out His open palm, rubbing it against her upturned bottom. He had stepped out of His pants and she could feel the warmth of His body close to her. Stay still she told herself, don't move a muscle. She was fighting everything she knew to be right just to keep holding onto the edge of His desk. He leaned over her, His warm breath against her ear "sugar, you know what I expect, don't disappoint me."

Her body shuddered at His words. Yes, she knew what He expected, and she would not disappoint Him twice in one day. She felt Him step back, the touch of His skin leaving hers. As her eyes fell shut she gasped out "Oh god Master".. His leather landing against her skin. Uncontrollably, her back arched, lifting her ass higher as His belt landed over and over again, marking her with red slashes.

She heard His breathing becoming more ragged, her bottom rocking side to side with each landing of His belt. His warm leather landed against her thigh as His hand stretched forward, fingers plunging deep into her aching wetness. Relentlessly He twisted and pushed deeper. Low groans escaping her lips as she fought deep inside not to cum on His hand.

Her body swayed as His fingers plunged deep inside His property. He dropped the belt which He had so tightly been clinching in His hand. Her whimpers were louder, skin hot against His thighs as He stepped up behind her. Tight wet walls grasped and pulled at His fingers. With one agonizing movement He slid His fingers free. She groaned out, head falling forward against His desk. He tormented her so well. Her chest pressed tighter against the wood as she strained to arch deeper, wanting so badly to push herself back against Him. All she wanted was to feel Him inside her. She heard His voice again, this time deeper and more demanding against her ear.. "What do you want sugar? Tell Me now.."

She pulled her head back, her face covered in a red flush. She wanted Him. She wanted Him to grab her hair and thrust His hard cock deep inside her needy cunt. Her voice caught in her throat, fingers grabbing harder at the edges of His desk.. "Your girl wants You to fuck her Master. She desperately needs to feel You inside her.."

With that, His opened palm landed against the red welts His belt had left. She moaned out, body shuddering in pleasure from the sweet pain. His mouth was against her ear as He drew His hand back again... "Now sugar, now.." was all He said as He smacked her reddened skin again. She fell forward against the desk as her hot juices flowed from her swollen lips. "Good girl" she heard Him say. That was all it took. All she needed from Him was that one word. He knew it and He loved the amount of control He had over her body.

She opened up her hands and pressed her small palms down against His desk. Her whimpers and moans filled His office. Her eyes peered back from around her shoulder as she caught a glimpse of His face. He wrapped His hand around His cock and guided the smooth swollen head up and down over her swollen lips. He kicked apart her feet as His hand slid up her back, wrapping in her hair.

"Oh god Master please" was all she could mutter. "Please what My girl?" He said. "Please let me have Your cock Master. Please let Your eager slut feel You deep inside her".

He teased, tormented... all with a wicked grin across His face. Her body trembled as the tip of His cock rubbed against her silver ring. "You won't be late again, will you My sugar?"

He didn't even give her time to respond before He arched forward, His thick hardness spreading open her tight walls. She moaned out, eyes falling shut as her wetness clinched tightly around His shaft. She loved how He commanded her every movement. His thighs slapping against hers as He pushed deeper and deeper with each thrust of His hips. His fingers wrapped tighter in her hair, yanking her back against Him. He could feel her hips grinding, the sweet tightness of her pussy squeezing Him.

He groaned out words with each thrust into her clenching hole, His balls swinging against her, tightening with His cum. "My slut..." "My ass..." "My pussy..." "My mouth..."

"All Yours Master, every ounce of my being, all Yours..." she whimpered. One last final thrust forward and He yelled out "NOW" before filling her hungry tightness with His cum. Her body jerked back against Him, her deep moans mixed with His.

Her body fell forward against His desk, shuddering softly as His cock throbbed deep inside her, tight walls milking each drop of His sweet cum from His shaft. She murmured out "Mmmm i love You my Master." He wrapped His arms around her waist and pulled her up against His body, His mouth nuzzled against her ear.. "I love you My girl."