His or Her Fantasy?

Story Info
Who craved what more?
1.3k words
3.58
40.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't help it. Although she gives her body to me for all the sex I can handle, I still jerk off. When she asks why, I tell her it's because I can't help it, I'm an addict. And then when she asks me what I think about, I bow my head and mumble "I think of you fucking someone else."

I tell her everything. I tell her Sometimes it's about me watching; sometimes I help. Sometimes she makes me take his dick and shove him inside her. Other times I get him hard again with my mouth after he fucked and came in her. And then sometimes I beg to eat her cum filled pussy. Each time I am submissively hers. Her pleasure is my only goal, even if it is at the behest of another man...or woman.

A lot of these fantasies have me dressed in women's lingerie. I look like a slut in them, hell, I feel like a slut in them. I love the sensation of the thigh highs being held aloft by a garter belt. The strap stretching down the back of my leg as I pretend being told to bend over. My ass cheeks pulled apart by my own hands as I feel a huge cock enter into me. This "cock" as I call it, is mere plastic. I use the attached suction cup of my favorite toy and place my "friend" against the shower wall and fuck myself like a whore. A few times I filmed it just so I can watch and masturbate to it. I'm amazed as I see my eyes roll back into my head, and my mouth parts eagerly wanting to be filled.

As I tell this woman that I love I am a depraved degraded whore, she spreads her legs and masturbates as I regal her with my fantasies and stories. I am not allowed to touch her, only watch. At times she closes her eyes, while others times she watches as I ride my black "boyfriend". She tells me to be loud while I do this just so the neighbors can hear.

I lose myself. I get bad, real bad. I use another toy to fill my mouth. My dick flaps back and forth, not hard, and yet not soft. I am no longer a man, I'm just a sissy whore. The flashes of a camera don't bother me, as picture after picture with a dick in my ass and mouth are threatened to go out over the internet, and I'm not afraid...I'm excited. Once she told me she would send them to my mother.

At times I was blindfolded and written on in lipstick. After she photographed me she would pause in teasing me. I imagined her break was sitting in front of the computer. I could almost hear the typing of a keyboard. I strained to listen and fantasized she put me on Craig's list asking for a man to come over. I don't know why I have these cravings, these degrading thoughts, but I can't deny what they do to me.

"Tell me again what you want?"

What do I tell her? The list is so long? Do I tell her I want to watch her fuck another man? Or do I say how I want her to be with two? Each of them using their dick to pound away inside her. And when they cum, I want to either lick it off her body, or strangely enough, from inside her.

She masturbated relentlessly as she waited for my answer. I hear her breathing, its rhythmic pulse rising and failing with her fingers pressed against her clit. I look at her, her eyes rolled back, her fingers furiously working, she moans her question again. I could only wish I saw what she was visualizing.

"Tell me again what you want."

Do I tell her I want a cock in my ass. To drool over a dick after it cums in her and then suck on it. Should I tell her about going to a gay bar and finding a glory hole, only to sit and wait until a cock slides through to stick in my mouth. And once finished, I put my lips on another one. I salivate thinking about it and I'm hard confessing it.

My words exit my lips. "I want you to be pleased. I want to watch another man fuck you. I want to hold his dick and slide him into you. And while I do I want the same. I need a big dick thrusting in and out of my ass."

"How big?"

How big indeed? If I tell her eight inches I'm not sure that it's enough. Ten inches might be ideal, but the thought of something 12 inches or bigger makes me quiver. My ass pulses with anticipation. I wanted to answer but I couldn't. I was so intoxicated and fearful I didn't hear what could only have been the opening and closing of a door.

"I asked you, how big?" Her voice demanding, louder, covering up the sound I thought I heard.

"Ten, maybe 12 inches. I want to feel it. To feel it pulse..."

"Don't worry, you will feel it, but not before I do."

And then another door, our bedroom door opened.

I was drunk with lust that there was no fear at seeing a muscular young black man enter the bedroom.

"This is Marcus. I met him on Craig's list a few weeks ago. I've been toying with the idea of giving you what you say you want. At first I was disgusted, then curious, and now I'm not giving you a choice. But, I had to make sure I wanted it too, so for the past few weeks I've been riding his massive dick, no, don't say anything, let me finish. I will tell you all those times I was really really wet, it was Marcus' cum you were cleaning up. And by the look of your dick throbbing I see that it excites you."

As she was talking I wasn't staring at her, I was staring at him. Was that massive piece of flesh bulging against his pants really between my girlfriends legs? I didn't want to stare, but I couldn't help it. As she spoke and I pondered, he undressed. And when his pants dropped my eyes lingered on his dick. It hung massively against his leg. My girlfriend walked to be next to him. Her one hand massaging his massive chest and her other stroking his dick to life.

All I wanted was to be was angry and pissed off, but I was only exited and lustful.

"Come."

I started to walk over.

"Not like that, on your knees, where you belong."

I dropped knowing that once I did, that things would never be the same. I wasn't sure if I cared or not. I made my way over, my face level to his dick, my girlfriend stroking him, getting him harder inch by inch. I was mesmerized.

"You want to suck it don't you," She said.

"No." I replied my voice quivering under the lie. A snap resounded against my cheek.

"Don't lie. For that you'll have to leave."

I didn't want to leave. I wanted to watch, to help, but what good could I do. What wouldn't I do? I already regretted

"I said leave us."

I turned around and was about to get up. My girlfriend stopped me. I watched as she opened a clothes drawer and she handed me an opaque bag. "Get dressed in this, then come back in, don't knock, just walk in I'll be to busy to answer." Then she dismissed me by kissing him. Her mouth surrounded his tongue as her hand surrounded his cock.

I left the room closing the door behind me, the last words I heard were hers, "Fuck me, fuck me and cum inside me so that little bitch has something to eat.

To be continued???