His Perfect Little Whore

Story Info
Her master has his entertainment for the night planned out.
1.7k words
3.9
29.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You leave for work.

My restraints are loosened enough for me to play with daddys pussy.

Rub daddys nipples.

I love touching myself for you daddy.

You look back. Tell me to not stop.

You want your body wanting, craving while u are away.

You want it so when u get home, your whore is soaking wet and ready to be used.

For I, am Babydoll. Slutty whore and slave to my daddy.

He is my world. His will is my own.

There is no other will but his own.

His happiness is my happiness.

In this, I have found joy.

I get ready. Putting my long wavy red hair up in pony tails.

I lotion and powder my short frame. I love being only 5ft 3.

All men make me feel little and sexy.

With my big round ass and DDD size tits, Me feeling little was hard usually.

I put my waterproof eye liner on. Dark grey to make the green in my eyes pop.

Making sure I look good before running out of the bathroom. Yey! Daddy's almost home! I race around the house. Making sure everything is in it's proper place. Double checking, making sure everything, is perfect. When i hear the phone ring.

~

Looking at my clock, I am happy to see I will be done in ten minutes.

I pick up the phone n dial home.

She answers right away.

Such a good little slave I have, I think.

As I give my babydoll my instructions.

Mmmm...Oh Yes... I can not wait till I get home!

I look at the clock once more.

Finally done! My cock stirs with what I know will be awaiting me.

I get in my car and drive to a drive through for dinner.

Then speeding my way home upon grabbing dinner.

Eager as a child on Christmas morning.

I pull into my drive. Turn off the car. Gather the foodbags, and get out.

I elbow the car door shut behind me and walk to my front door.

Unlocking it and stepping inside. The sight that meets my gaze almost has me dropping the bags in instant lust.

There she is. My babydoll.

On her back with her legs spread facing the door, like a good girl.

Laying on the triangle fuck pillow I bought. Henry, my brother in arms.

My closest bud, is standing over her. His 6ft 3in. solid sun tanned frame and manly beard a major contrast to my baby. His long cock just slapping her face. Dipping it into her open mouth, then out once more. Just torturing her with the need to suck it as he continued to tease her while also pinching those perfect nipples of hers.

Mmm... Yes, it looked so hot!

"Mmmm...Such a Good Girl. Suck that dick for Daddy." I say, as my cock becomes painful in my suit. I quickly walk to the kitchen and put the bags down on the counter, and then quickly strip. I stroke my throbbing cock as I watch my little whore suck. Walking into the living room, I lay down beside her and watch. "Such a good girl for daddy. Make him cum babydoll. Suck him."

"Harder!"

I start rubbing her little clit. Mmmm... she is so wet my little slave.

I hear and watch her moan as she sucks. I stick a finger in her tight little pussy. I begin finger fucking her in off time to his strokes. Pull my finger out.

Spread open her pussy lips and smack her clit. She jerks n moans.

I smack it again, and again n again. Before dipping down and sucking her clit into my mouth and sucking. God my whore tastes good!

Two fingers go into her tight little cunt now. Fucking her pussy hard.

My other hand is stroking my cock. Watching her suck his cock.

"Mmmm... Make him cum whore. Thats it...that's it." I say as I see him throw back his head.

His trimmed black hair barely moved as his blue eyes flash open.

He begins to roar as he begins to cum deep down my slaves throat.

"Just a bit more babydoll. Drain that cock for your Daddy."

"Mmmmm...That's my good girl." I say, as I keep eating her tasty little cunt.

"Swallow babygirl. Swallow all that cum for daddy."

She was milking his cock dry and It looked so good.

She starts to sputter. His cum pours from her mouth and down her neck.

My brother can cum like a fountain. I loved forcing her to try and take it all.

"Mmmmmm... That's daddy's good cumslut." I tell her.

I'm still watching his cum drip onto her beautiful tits.

Sternly I state, "You need to swallow it all babydoll."

I realize that I am about to cum. My cock is throbbing. I tell her to lay down flat.

I get to my knees and put my throbbing cock near her lips.

She wraps her small little mouth around my cockhead and begins to moan and suck.

I start pumping her face. fucking deep into her throat as I watch my bros tongue work its way down and across her body to her cunt.

"Daddy is gonna cum my little whore." I tell her.

I explode down her throat. Making her gag and choke on my cum.

I look at her proudly.My good little whore. So perfect for daddy.

"You make daddy so proud babydoll." I tell her as I kiss her forehead.

"I know u want to cum my slut, but not yet." I tell her.

Getting up, I go and get her some tea with honey and hand it to her to drink.

"Go bend over the coffee table my slut." I say, as I get the milker out.

My sweet girl goes and bends over her spot and spreads her legs.

I fasten the restraints. Each leg and both wrists. Her tits big and full hanging down. I attach the milking suction cup to each sweet nipple after each nip gets a quick lick and then turn the machine on.

~

I'm bent over the coffee table.

My pussy aches...I need filled again. Daddy has attached the breast pump to my nipples, and the shuck shuck shuck of the suction on my nipples seems to go straight to my pussy and my aching clit. I feel myself dripping.

A whimper escapes. Wet is pouring down my inner thighs.

Uncle Henry, who is daddy's friend, keeps walking up n fondling my pussy.

Rubbing along my clit. but not actually touching it...Sticking a finger and slowly moving it around inside my cunt. ‎Making the need in me build.

‎Another whimper escapes as he slaps my ass and walks away.

Daddy is suddenly in front of me.

‎He kneels down and cups my chin. Lifts my face toward his.

"You doing ok baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy. It's just..." My voice trails off.

"It's just what? Baby?"

"Daddy I...I really need to cum."

I whisper.

He laughs and stands up. Kissing the top of my nose as he does.

"Not long now babygirl. I promise."

I whimper and nod. "Okay daddy. Thank you."

~

I stand in front of my slutty little whore stroking my cock. I see her eyes go straight to my meat. She bites her lip. I smile hearing her quiet moan.

"Aww such a good girl."

I nod to Henry and he slaps her ass hard. He then spreads her ass cheeks apart. I sit down. Hand him the lube. Turning on the recorder, I grin as I watch the show. My cock rock hard already for my little slutty whore.

Henry slides his cock slowly into her tight ass. I can see her eyes flutter and roll back into her head from here. He begins to pump his cock into her ass.

Mmmm... yes! It looks so fucking hot. Him pounding her ass.

Just then the doorbell rings.

Just in time! I think, as I get up and go let her in.

Henry stops fucking babydolls ass, as I begin to undo the restraints from my slave. We grin at one another as he goes into the kitchen to grab dinner before taking a seat on the couch behind the camera.

Grabbing her leash, I hook it to my slut, before gesturing to my quest to walk over.

I hand her the leash. She too grins at me before leading my sexy little slave to the center of the room. I go and sit in my chair after grabbing myself a brew.

Slowly stroking, I take a long satisfying pull. This is the life...

I lean back in my chair watching. The looong legs of our guest begin circling my slut. She leans down to get a better view of whores ass. She rubs it. Nice circles on each cheek. It's making babydoll wiggle. Slaping each ass cheek hard before gripping each cheek in her hands, She opens up my baby for us all to view that tight little asshole.

She spits. It runs down sluts holes. Taking her thumb, she sticks it in babydolls ass. My little whore mewls but doesnt move.

"Thats a good pet." My guest says.

My cock is twitching hard as i watch her thumb fuck my babydolls ass.

My slave is rocking back and forth and moaning. Smiling, My eyes travel to the young form of her new part-time Mistress. Long legs that go for miles. Swinging long blond hair. An apple butt in a black leather skirt and matching apple sized tits without a bra in a white silk blouse plus black leather high heeled boots.

I had been very surprised at how confident and knowledgeable she was when I finally realized she was only 19 during our interview before now. I avidly watch.

She stops thumb fucking slaves ass and walks to the front of her.

She holds her hand down. Forefinger extended.

"Suck it slut." ‎ I hear her say.

My babydoll dutifully wraps her lips around the outstretched finger and sucks.

The Domme, Mistress M by name, then grabs my whore by the collar and says.

"It isn't about your desire to cum. It isn't about your needs. The burning ache that consumes. It's about one thing and one thing alone. My pleasure."

"The look on your face as I use you. You are completely under my control when I am with you. You are NOTHING but mine to use. To enjoy. "

Mistress M then starts gently stroking my slaves tits as she looks into whores face.

"Now say, Please Mistress? Take me as you will?"

"Say it whore. Now!"

I notice she is now pinching babydolls nipple.

Leaning forward, My smile widens. As things are about to get good!