His Pet

Story Info
Master spends quality time with his most cherished possesion.
2.1k words
4.08
31.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers

Journal Entry June 7th 2001

I woke up today around the same time as always when I am off work. I got up and dressed and went into the kitchen to make some coffee when I noticed there was a note on the table. It was addressed to me and sighed "Master." I sat down to read it. They were my instructions for the day. It listen all my usual chores that I would normally do even if he had not told me to. Also on the list I was told to visit Literotica and read 3 stories and mail him a synopsis of them. I was also not to touch my self all day. At the end of his letter was the time he'd be home and what he wanted me to be wearing upon his arrival. He hadn't left me instructions like these in a long time.

I busied my self all day and time passed quickly. He'd be home in an hour. Quickly I jumped in the shower and washed up. I used the soap that he liked the smell of best. The steaming hot water did well to wash the days tension off my body. After I was dry I slipped into a pair of black silk thong panties and sheer black thigh highs with a matching guarder. Looking back at the clock I had 20 minutes. I quickly slipped on a black silk teddy that hung slightly over my ass and hugged my body like a second skin. I slipped into my heels and into the bathroom. I did my hair and make up just the way he told me to. Dark and gothic.

My favorite as well. ten minutes left. I sprayed my self with his favorite scent and sat on the bed, on my knees, just in time to hear his car pull up in the drive. I sighed in relief as I slipped my collar around my neck. I head he open the door and I looked at the clock. & sharp. I listened as he put his keys down on the glass table by the door and his bag made a distinct shuffle as he tossed it on the floor by the door. I head hid footsteps head into the kitchen and back into the living room. Checking to see if I completed my choirs no doubt. I heard hi lock the door and walk toward the bedroom. I adjusted myself to make sure I was how he wanted me, and just as I stopped moving, the door opened. I looked up at him to greet him as he entered closing the door behind him.

"Mmmmm..." He said to himself with a smirk across his face. "Very good...How are you this evening?"

"I am well." I replied as he circled me.

"That is good to hear." He said "Present yourself to me." I slid off the bed and stood in front of him. With one finger he grabbed me by the ring on my collar and kissed me. Forgetting myself for a moment I reached up and rested my hand on his shoulder. Still holding me by my collar he jerked be back.

"Did I say you could touch me?"

"No..." I replied softly.

"No what?!" He growled

"No Master" silently I scolded myself for forgetting something so simple as to address him correctly.

"Sit on the bed." He commanded. I did as he said as he removed his shirt and then his belt. His body was like that of a God. Even though he didn't think so, to me touching him was one of the highest privileges.

"You must remember your place my pet. That is the fifth time this week you have not answered correctly." He said in a soothing tone.

"Forgive me Master..." I said looking at my lap.

"I do. But you must remember and I think there is only one way to make sure you do...Come." He finished with a short hard command. I got up and rushed to his side. He took my hands and cuffed them with padded 12th century shackles.

"Over your head." He commanded and I did as he said as he lead me to the wall. He attached the cuffs to an overhead chain and pushed me gently against the wall. I was already soaked and I wondered if he noticed. He lifted the back of my teddy slightly to fully uncover my ass and ran his fingers over my cheek and traced the lines of my panties before he slapped. I didn't make a sound but jumped a little.

"I want you to count for me my pet."

"Yes, Master."

"That's five for the times you answered incorrectly and five more so you remember to do so from now on. Understood>"

"Yes, Master." The first one came hard and fast. I gritted my teeth as the leather of his belt stung my flesh. The burning sensation adding to my yearning to be touched. I pulled against the restrains as I spoke.

"One." The second came before I finished speaking, harder than the first.

"Two." I spoke calmly as I held back the pain. "Three". "four, five" He stopped.

"What were those for Little kitty?"

"For not addressing you properly."

"And I am??"

"My Master. "

"Good.." My ass already red and sore as he issued the remaining five swiftly and harshly. The pain driving me mad with desire. A tear fell down my cheek as the stinging continued. He spun me around to face him as he wiped the tear away.

"You'll remember next time. Won't you."

"Yes Master."

"Mmmm..." He said as he cupped my breast. "You look wonderful...just as I knew you would."

I smiled as he came close to me pushing me against the wall. The coolness of the wall felt good on my burning ass. He began kissing my neck then biting, hard. I pulled on the restrains wishing I could rake my nail down his back. As his kisses and bites continued to sink past my collar bone, I felt him slide the spaghetti straps of my teddy off my shoulder. He moved his kisses to my shoulder as he scratched my back with his other hand. I moaned softly as I felt his nails dig into my flesh and suddenly without warning, he tore the thin silk from my body, ripping it neatly in half. Startled, I gasped and pulled on the restraints. He simply smiled at me as he knelt down and began biting and sucking my nipple as he pinched at the other. I moaned loudly feeling the surge all the way down to my swollen clit. With his free hand he cupped my ass as he continued with my breast. Sliding his had around my waist he touched my soaked panties.

"My....Aren't you soaked! You like this don't you?" I couldn't answer. I was too hot. A loud slap filled the air as his hand made contact with my thigh. "I want an answer!" He demanded.

"Yes, Master." I managed to gasp as he rubbed my pussy over my soaked panties. I tilted my head back as he slipped under the think silk material and started touching my. My knees buckled and I was now relying on the restraints to keep me up. He kept going, touching all the most sensitive spots and just as I was about to cum, he stopped. I hung heavily as I gasped.

"Do you want me?" He asked

"Yes, Master..." I hissed hungrily. Another slap. I winced as the his hand again made contact with my thigh.

" You forget your self so easily. I does not matter what you want. You are just lucky that giving you pleasure, gives me pleasure."

"I am sorry....." I said meekly. He lowered the chain on the wall so I was now on my knees. Sitting on the bed, he undressed himself fully and stood in front of me.

"Show me you are sorry." He said icily as his dick touched my cheek. Kneeling I began to suck his dick just the way he liked it. It was harder without the use of my hands but I still managed. I took him all the way to the base and back up. I could hear him moan softly which was all the motivation I needed. I knew it didn't matter what I wanted but I wanted to hear him be louder, and if I could made him louder that means he would be in more pleasure. Suddenly I swallowed his massiveness and repeated the process over and over steadily quickening my pace. I felt him grab my hair as he moaned. He was driving me crazy. I saw him tilt his head back with that expression of ecstasy. He was about to cum when I swallowed him again. I felt his warmth soot down my throat as I swallowed his load. I kept sucking, making sure to get every drop when his grip on my hair became tighter and he pulled me away. My head dropped between my shoulders as I breathed deeply. My eyes were teary and my breath was short.

"Mmmmm...." I heard him moan. I looked up to see him sitting on the bed. He had that expression again. He was so handsome. And even more so with that look in his eyes. Standing up he unhooked my hands from the chain leaving them cuffed together still. Picking me up by the cuffs her tossed me gently on the bed. Without a word he tossed me onto my stomach and lifted my ass in the air. He hooked his leash onto my collar and pulled, jerking my head back. I felt him preparing to enter my waiting pussy but was taking his time. He was teasing me. Then without warning he thrust his hips and began fucking me. I cried out as he quickened his pace, moving hard and fast. My nails dug into the mattress

"You like this? My little girl?" He grunted as he pulled the leash.

" Yes, Master!" I cried as my muscles tightened.

" You like it when I fuck you?!" He grunted again.

"Yes, Master.." That answer was more of a gasp as I arched my back preparing to orgasm. I felt the wave wash over me staring at the source and then resonating through out my body. My muscles convulsed as I collapsed only to be picked back up. He kept fucking me hard and fast as my now, ultra sensitive body still convulsed him his hands. I cried out loudly at each of his thrusts, feeling every clench of his hands that where holding me. I felt him rake his nails down my thigh as he pulled hard on the leash, nearly lifted me of the bed and then he tossed me over and again entered my body with the same ferocity as last time. I was loosing control of my body as it prepared to orgasm for the second time.

He slid his hand under my back and pulled me close to his body. I loved being pressed against him. I felt his muscles tighten as I slipped my arms around him neck. He pulled me closer and squeezed. We cried out loudly in unison as our bodies became one sharing each other ecstasy. He collapsed heavily on top of me. My body still convulsing. I felt him slip his hand under my head and pull me close to him. I could feel his hot breath on my shoulder as I slowly regained control of my body. After several moments of us tangled on the bed he sat up and removed the leash and cuffs from me and pulled me close to him.

"You serve me well. But do not forget you are my property." I nodded, to exhausted to speak. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead as he rose from the bed.

"Come. You will share a shower with me."

I did as I was told and got in the shower with him, my body still to weak to stand on its own. He held me up as the warm water flowed over us. I loved being in his arms snd know I had fully satisfied him always made me happy. This was a reward and I knew it. I looked up at him, his long hair plastered to his face and shoulders and smiled. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Just because you are my pet does not mean I can't love you. And I do Katrina."

GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers