His Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman pleases her "owner" with a public display.
1.4k words
4.32
41.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is filled with a haze of mist. People crowded around pool tables, on the dance floor and around the bar. Bright multi-coloured lights flickering in time with the pounding music.

Sitting on a high bar stool. Her long legs stretched down to meet the floor. Naked skin, peachy and smooth meets a short light pink dress… softly flowing mid-thigh. A waist that women all envied tapered in from her firm ass widened above to two firm D cup breasts.

Light brown hair fell in natural curls, to just past her shoulders. Face, stunning. Full lips that begged to be kissed and eyes that sparkled with mischief. Those eyes searched the room looking for something or someone. Catching many men and women’s eyes she pretended not to notice as their gaze traveled down her neck… lingered on her breasts and all the way down her legs.

He watched.

She finished her drink and walked around the dance floor to the pool tables. Feeling the eyes gaze on her body. Her dress flowing rising slightly showing the crease where her legs join her luscious ass cheeks. She walked straight up to a group of 3 young men just setting up for a game trying to decide who would go first.

He followed.

“Need 1 more for doubles?” she purred as she leaned her ass against the table, sliding one leg slowly up the other, caressing her calf.

Their jaws nearly dropped to the floor. Their eyes nearly popped out of their heads and their zippers nearly burst from the instant erection they got from just looking at this goddess.

He smiled.

“Sure” one says. “I’ll be your partner.” A cocky smile came across his face as his mates just realized what he did.

The table was set up and ready to go. One of the young men broke. They turned to watch her walk to where the white ball was. Standing in front of her across the table, they watched has she spread her legs slightly, lent forward to line up the shot.

Her dress low cut at the top showing slight cleavage now fell down towards the floor. Milky smooth skin could be seen, the rising of her breasts above the white lace of her bra. Raising and falling as she concentrated her breasts seemed to become fuller with each breath in.

Those behind her saw those lovely long legs part ever so slightly. They saw firm athletic thighs meet a firm round ass. Naked skin. She was not wearing panties. Her dress not rising high enough to let them see if she was wearing a G-String or, nothing at all.

He moaned quietly.

The 3 young men shuffled their feet as it started getting uncomfortable in their denim jeans.

She made the shot and went to the next.

Was it coincidence that the white ball slowly rolled to a stop on the side the young men were standing? Standing from her lean you could here a sigh of displeasure from people in the room as their view was taken away from them.

Squeezing past them her ass touching one of their crotches as she past. They now had the privilege of seeing her spectacular behind.

Leaning forward once again, she bumped her ass into one of them. Looking back with a playful twinkle in her eye she apologised and lined up for the shot.

Having to reach a little further across the table to reach the ball with the cue she lent her body against the table raising her skirt half way up her ass cheeks.

Taking her time with the shot, her eyes raised and scanned the room. Searching for someone or something.

He smiled at her.

Just as she smiled back she felt a warm rough hand on the soft skin of her left cheek.

“Do you need a hand reaching this one?” one of the young men asked her as his hand caressed across her left ass cheek to the right as he nestled his hips behind her leaning into her body his breath warm on her neck, his arms running down hers to meet her hands.

She could feel his erection pushing against her. She gently pushed her hips back against him. She felt her nipples stiffen and push against her bra, the wetness of her pussy

The young man whispered in her ear how hot she looked, how great her body was, and how much he wanted to fuck her as he ground his hardness against her. She took the shot. The ball went into the pocket.

Raising herself to a stand, she turned to face the young man who was rubbing against her and smiled at him. She raised her hand and caressed his face leant towards him and kissed him gently on the lips then moved across to where the white ball now lay.

She searched the room to where He was. Seeing he was still there she searched his face for approval. He smiled at her nodded his head slightly mouthing the words “good girl”.

Her face light up with a smile as she continued on with the game.

This shot could only be taken by leaning her ass against the table cool wood of the table, stick behind her back… arm back accentuating her large breasts and nipples pushing against the fabric.

She teased and taunted the 3 young men and the rest of people watching her. Cleaning up the table, shot after shot. They didn’t get a turn against her and wouldn’t stand a chance if they did as they were now thinking with their cocks.

The last ball, the 8 ball. The white was positioned half way down the table… She could make the shot but it she would have to stretch for it.

Chalking up, she once again spread her legs and lent down pressing her breasts and waist against the table, arm stretched out in front of her reaching for the white ball. She stood... wiggled her pelvis against the edge of the table stooping down again, knowing the effect it would be having on her dress from behind.

It was raising high up her ass, showing those perfect cheeks then sliding back down as she stood. Up again, higher this time. Her legs spread opening her pussy, from behind the 3 young men could see that she was wearing no panties.

Her partner in the doubles, who had earlier dry-fucked her ass on her second shot, nearly came in his pants. He quickly un-noticeably unzipped himself as he walked up behind her. He put one hand on her hip as he leaned in against her making it look to everyone he was about to whisper some advice in her ear.

Instead he whispered a low moan as his other hand guided his cock into her pussy as he acted as if he fell against her. His body pressing hers against the table, her pussy tight warm and wet grasping around his cock.

This was enough to send her over the edge. She whimpered and shivered as her pussy clenched and released around the hard cock that filled her.

Not wanting to make a scene of anything. He grabbed her upper arm and helped her to stand. Whispering an apology in her ear she felt his hand brush across her nipple as his hand left her arm.

She picked up the cue. Her pussy was still spasming from her orgasm. Her juices were leaking from her pussy, around the base of his cock and on her inner thigh. She leant forward pushing her ass against him burying him in even deeper. She felt him throbbing as he came in a few bursts inside her. Pulling her face back the young man kissed her on the lips, his tongue doing the thrusting for his cock.

She broke off the kiss as she felt his orgasm subside. Lined up the shot. Sunk the 8ball. As she stood she felt the spent cock slide from her pussy. Her face searched the room for him. She couldn’t see him.

It was time to go.

She kissed the young man lightly on the cheek. Turned to the other two and thanked them all for the game. Then casually walked towards the exit.

She could feel the young man’s come inside her. It was oozing slowly from her cunt. Mixed with her juices she was burning up, needing more, getting hotter and hornier.

Opening the door to the parking lot she went straight to where her car was parked. Anticipation mixed with the sexual heat was making her hotter and she was near orgasm and desperately needed what he was going to give her.

She saw him at the passenger side door of her car. His straight face neither told her that he was pleased or displeased with her display for him in the club. Her heart fluttered as her mind raced with possible outcomes. Rewarded or punished.