His Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
She is cleansed, body and mind.
2.6k words
4.32
29.4k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pet9999
pet9999
13 Followers

She walks to the bathroom with tears in her eyes. She's not sure what to feel anymore - dirty, slutty, embarrassed, horny. She stands in front of the bathroom mirror looking at her body. Her hair is a tangled mess with dried porridge stuck in her hair and all over her face. She stares at her new collar with fascination, it looks so pretty, fitting snuggly on her slender neck. Her tits heave up and down as she breathes heavily, her nipples permanently hard with arousal. She looks down to her legs which are dripping with cold pee. Her thighs are slick wet with a mixture of pee and pussy juice. She feels ashamed but also turned on, her mind conflicted with what is right and wrong. Her pussy is swollen and engorged with desire. She resists the temptation to touch herself, He would not be pleased with her if she did. She imagines fingering her hot pussy violently, hard and fast, trying desperately to release the pent up desire inside her. She shakes her head and shakes away her daydream. The little bell on her collar jingles and she smiles contentedly at the soothing sound.

She steps into the shower, standing up straight, arms by her side, her pert tits sticking out and her peachy bottom relaxed. She faces the wall and she waits for Him.

He silently steps into the shower behind her, running his large hands down her shoulders and arms. She shivers with delight. He presses His body hard against her as He reaches forward to turn on the shower. She can feel His full erection pressing against her back, she wonders how big it is. She imagines all the wonderful naughty things she could do to service His cock.

He kisses her neck gently as He reaches for the soap. Taking her tits in His strong hands, He massages the bubbles, roughly kneading and squeezing her tits and making her moan. "How do you feel pet?" "Dirty, slutty, horny Sir" He chuckles in her ear knowingly "very good pet." He gently cleans every inch of her body, washing away her sins almost.

He concentrates on her ass, stroking and soaping each peachy cheek gently. He gives them a playful tap before plunging two fingers deep into her anus. Her anus accepts his probing fingers greedily, squeezing around them. She lets out a gasp and moans with pleasure as he prods at her insides. "We have to make sure you're clean inside and out pet." He fucks her anus roughly as she moans. Her skin is electric with pleasure, she can feel every drop of water raining down on her. He pulls His fingers out of her hole suddenly with a loud pop. She sighs with disappointment as her gaping hole is left empty and rejected.

His hand moves to her front and his fingers start to explore her swollen clit. Her knees go weak at His first touch. She grips onto the walls of the shower and throws her head back in pleasure as His fingers pull and squeeze at her clit, cleaning it thoroughly "Careful pet, do not orgasm without permission" He breathes while biting at her neck. "y-yes Sir" she gasps. He continues to roughly massage her clit while the pleasure builds inside her.

Without warning He rams the full length of His large cock into her dripping pussy. She moans like a wild beast, losing control of herself and allowing her animal inside to take over. She can feel His head stimulating her g-spot while He pounds her pussy with His full force. One of His strong hands pulls her body close into His while the warm water showers their skin. The other hand continues to roughly play with her clit, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She pushes her hips back clumsily, trying to meet His strokes and drive him deeper inside her. She has no thoughts anymore she is just a wild rutting beast, desperate for His cock.

"Whose pussy is this pet?" He grunts in her ear "Sir's pussy" she pants. "you may come pet."

Those sweet words send her over the edge as she throws back her head and screams with pleasure. After 3 weeks of denial, her orgasm comes crashing through her body. Her knees go weak and her pussy spasms wildly around His large cock. "Thank you Sir" she pants as her body rocks with pleasure. As her orgasm hits its peak, He pushes His cock deep inside her. He grunts in her ear and kisses her neck as He comes.

"Very good pet, now you must serve me"

----------

She kneels at His feet in the correct position. Her body and hair is dripping from the shower and she can feel His cum dripping from her used pussy. She kneels with her thighs wide open to display her pussy, her hands resting on her thighs with palms up, her back straight, tits pushed out and head facing forward.

He drops a towel into her lap "Serve pet." Without a word she takes the towel in her hands and begins to dry every inch of his skin. She bows down to kiss His feet as she dries them. She works the towel carefully up His legs, making sure not to miss a drop of water. She takes His cock and balls in the towel and gently rubs them dry. She kisses His cock tenderly down the shaft. She crawls around to His ass and dries and kisses each ass cheek. She works her way up to His chest, taking in the subtle muscle and tone of his stomach. She kisses each nipple in turn. She is so absorbed in her task that she does not realise her body is shivering with cold as her body and hair drips.

She continues her journey up His body, drying His muscular arms and shoulders. Her eyes meet His for the very first time and they melt with desire. She wipes His strong manly jaw dry, her eyes never leaving His. Her pussy instantly wets at the sight of His handsome face. She is overcome with desire but must restrain herself. She rubs His dark hair gently, her eyes taking in all of His features.

"Very good pet" she can finally match His soothing voice with His kissable lips. It takes all of her self control not to grab His hands and kiss those lips. She tears her eyes away from His and bows her head in respect. "Dry yourself pet, we can't have you making puddles everywhere. And be quick about it!" She looks down to see her body dripping and shivering. She had forgotten all about drying herself as Her thoughts were consumed with Him. She dries herself quickly and efficiently, tying her damp hair in a high ponytail. She takes a moment to touch her collar and smile as the little bell jingles. She shakes her head and her thoughts return to Him.

She walks quickly and femininely into the bedroom where He sits on the bed waiting for her. She kneels before Him, exposing her soaked pussy. She bows to kiss His feet gently. "Bring me a drink and the newspaper pet." "Yes Sir" She begins to stand and walk out of the room. He coughs loudly "On your knees pet. And don't forget that puppies can't use their paws!"

She crawls on her hands and knees out of the room and clumsily down the stairs. Her mind races thinking of how she can carry everything back upstairs. She eventually reaches the kitchen and finds the newspaper and a bottle of beer. She pops the newspaper in her mouth like a puppy, trying not to bite or drool on the paper. She slowly and carefully inserts the bottle into her pussy, the cold glass making her skin shiver. The bottle slides easily into her soaking pussy. She moans with pleasure and resists the temptation to fuck herself with the bottle. She shakes her head and her collar jingles, retraining her focus back on Him. She slowly and carefully crawls back to the bedroom being careful not to drop the bottle clamped between her legs.

He chuckles loudly as she awkwardly crawls into the bedroom "Delightful pet, here girl." She crawls slowly towards Him and presents herself to Him. He carefully plucks the paper from her mouth whilst checking for bite marks. Next He slowly pulls the bottle from her swollen pussy, giving her an instant of pleasure as the cold glass slides along her pussy lips. She gasps loudly, her pussy left empty and desperate. She longs to feel something, anything inside of her. She feels shocked at her overnight transformation from ordinary girl to submissive slut.

He strokes her cheek gently and slides His thumb past her pretty pink lips. She sucks His thumb gently and leans into His touch, glad of His affection and praise. "Come here pet, I need a table for my beer." She crawls to His side and stands on her hands and knees, careful to keep her back straight, head forward and thighs apart. He balances the beer bottle on her back and relaxes on the bed as He reads the paper.

"Ah Sunday papers have so many pages. You might be there for a while pet!" She smiles contentedly and focuses on the wall, focuses on being His table and His pet.

-----------

Her legs start to shake violently, the bottle drops from her back and onto the floor with a clunk. She's not sure how long she has been kneeling there but she notices the bottle is now empty and her bladder is suddenly full. "What's up girl? Does pet need to pee?" "Y-yes Sir" she replies nervously. "Beg..." He commands. She kneels before Him, her thighs spread wide, presenting her soaked pussy to Him. "Please may pet go to the toilet Sir?" She asks desperately, her eyes cast down to the floor. He pushes firmly on her bladder, feeling its roundness and fullness. "Very well pet".

He takes her hand in His and leads her slowly on her feet to the bathroom, each step sending tremors through her ballooned bladder. He takes her by the shoulders and sits her down on the toilet firmly. She spreads her legs wide, showing Him her swollen pussy lips. He crouches down and pushes her knees even wider, revealing everything.

"Go." She looks at Him shyly, her cheeks blushing bright red as she relaxes her muscles and the piss starts to spray from her gaping pussy. He watches her carefully as the piss streams and splashes into the water below her. The sound seems so loud in the echoing silence of the bathroom. She feels like the stream is never ending and her embarrassment grows with each passing second. Finally, the last few drops splash into the bowl and she hangs her head in shame. "Are you quite finished releasing your dirty piss pet?" "Y-yes Sir" she mumbles.

He pulls her up firmly by the hips and reaches for the toilet paper. He wipes her pussy clean slowly and deliberately between the folds of her swollen lips. Her face burns red with embarrassment as He inspects her most intimate area. Her pussy betrays her, responding with delight and hunger and growing instantly wet at His touch. He finishes His inspection and flushes the toilet. Once again He silently leads her back to the bedroom.

"Bend and touch your toes pet." She complies willingly, spreading her legs slightly and thrusting her ass high into the air. She holds her body still and sighs deeply as He cups a hand over her dripping pussy. Without warning she hears a swoosh and loud smack as His belt crashes down on her left ass cheek "O-one t-thank you Sir" she cries instinctively, tears filling her eyes as her ass stings with pain. Her body sways gently with the force of the impact. Swoosh, smack "two thank you Sir". Smack, the belt rains down on her reddening skin. "Three thank you Sir." She sobs.

He drops His belt with a clunk and gently strokes and kisses her stinging ass cheeks. She remains frozen still touching her toes. "Do bottles usually fall from tables by themselves pet?" He asks in a patronising voice. "No Sir" she sniffs, the tears streaking down her red cheeks. Her eyes open wide as she realises her mistake. "Apologise" He requests calmly. She breathes deeply and fights back the tears "pet is sorry she dropped Sir's bottle. Pet will try her best to be a good table in future."

"Good pet, now stay there and think about all you have achieved in the last 24 hours" He walks out of the room, leaving her alone with her thoughts and her sore ass sticking up high in the air.

-----------

Her mind races, as she tries to comprehend everything that has happened to her in the past day. In 24 short hours she has submitted herself to Him body and mind. Her previous vanilla self feels like a lifetime ago. She stands in the middle of the room touching her toes and her ass high in the air. She smiles contentedly as she recalls every delicious moment, every tender touch, every pussy drip.

Her cheeks glow red with humiliation as she remembers wetting herself at their first meeting at the concert the previous evening. She was soon sent home and punished for her indiscretion, getting her first bittersweet taste of His belt on her pert ass. She feared the pain but her wet pussy told a different story. Next she thought of her puppy training where He presented her collar and she became His pet. She giggles in delight at the thought of the huge butt plug tail wagging happily as her pussy dripped with pleasure. Finally she thinks about serving Him, tending to His every need, submitting her body to Him. She sighs happily, her thoughts consumed with Him.

She does not notice Him walking back into the room to stand behind her waiting ass. She feels His hard cock push up against her forbidden hole. Her eyes grow wide and she gasps with delight at His touch. Her asshole relaxes and opens up invitingly as He sinks His full length deep inside her.

She pushes her ass back up to meet His cock. "Mm that's a good slut pet, fuck Sir's cock with your ass." She pushes back with her ass, slowly sliding her dirty hole down the length of His cock. She rides His cock faster and harder, pleasure rippling through her body. He grunts and grips her curvy hips firmly, thrusting deep and hard into her asshole. "Good girl pet"

He reaches forward and roughly pulls and prods at her clit. His other arm pulls her into Him sharply, forcing Himself even deeper. She moans with desire, her knees going weak. Her pussy juice coats her thighs and slowly drips onto the floor between her legs as He abuses her clit. He pounds her as hard and as fast as her tight asshole can take, using her as an object. "Come pet, now!"

He grunts as His cock starts to spasm inside her. Both of them rut and growl like two wild beasts as their orgasms take over their bodies. She shudders violently as the waves of bliss wash over her and He dumps His load into her needy hole. Her asshole milks every drop from His cock greedily.

She drops to the floor, spent and exhausted. He sits behind her and wraps her up in His strong warm arms.

"What are you slut?" He whispers in her ear, kissing her neck softly.

"Your pet Sir" she replies sleepily.

pet9999
pet9999
13 Followers