His Plaything

Story Info
Sweet Sensual Dominance.
1.2k words
3.98
23.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Creamy lace is nestled over breasts, and between cheeks over dusky chocolate skin. Your velvety voice whispers seduction making me shiver where I stand. Your fingers twine into my curly locks, and caress my neck sweetly, softening my whimpers of wanting. Ropes gently wrap around my ankles and wrists making me feel safe, held close in darkness. So easily you have me helplessly entwined. Your gaze pierces through me watching me as the ropes tighten. My body temperature and heart rate ratchet, my thighs becoming coated with desire.

You reach out one finger and I quiver in anticipation. I internally beg for you to touch me where I want straining against my bindings. You don't because it is about what you want. And you want to show me that I belong to you, that I serve your purposes.

A fingernail lightly scratches along my spine causing me to shiver and then my eyes are covered with the softest of silks, heightening my senses. The front clasp of my bra springs open, freeing my breasts as the strapless garment falls. I cry out ,as an ice cube touches my nipple, making it stand straight up with sensitivity. I try to move back but I can't and it melts as you hold it against my hot skin moving it in slow lazy circles over and over. An icy river trickles down my stomach past my navel, as you switch nipples giving my other side the same treatment. The first drop reaches the top of my thong and my shiver makes you chuckle softly. You put the remainder of the ice cube into my panties directly over my clit. You kiss my lips and clit over the fabric of my panties and your warm mouth and tongue combined with the cold ice cube makes my breaths come out in pants and gasps. It is torturous.

My panties slide down my legs. You ravage my mouth with your tongue and lips, before gagging me with my own lacy underwear. You must have cut the sides to get them off. You tie something over it to keep it in place. My own taste soaks it entirely, and I almost go over the edge. My knees go week and I am thankful that I am being held up so comfortably. I want you to taste what I do so I need to be a good girl.

I feel leather draw lazily against my stomach. And then it I feel its sharp kiss on my ass. Hiss crack hisss crack is the sound it makes as you switch checks every few strokes. The tempo builds as the strokes become harder, crack crack crack. I loose count, I loose all sensation of time as my blood races in my veins, burning my skin as it rushes to the surface. You know how this affects me, as I try to move towards the strokes, wanting the pain for the release I so desperately need.

And suddenly, where are you? What do I do without you, bound and blindfolded my chest heaving and as my own river of nectar streams down my legs? Smack smack! You catch my breasts with your hands and grab my nipples as I recoil the full two inches I can move, pulling on my own nipples with your hands. I move closer to you to relieve the tension but you move back just as quickly, keeping my nipples taught. You twist adding to the delicious torture as my stream starts turning into a river.

Twisting and twisting like the knobs of an old television knob. I whimper into my gag and I am almost at tears when you let go. They spring back into their normal shape and the blood rushes in, bringing with it more sweet pain. Your hand grabs my hair and pulls my head back exposing my neck to you, moving me as you wish. You kiss and bite, lick and suckle my neck and face.

Every nerve fiber of my being is a live wire. You remove my gag and start to play with my body like a well tuned instrument, knowing exactly where and how you need to touch to elicit the sounds you desire and turn it into a symphony of pleasure.

Sighs elicited by a finger tickling my spine. A sudden bite to my neck yields a sharp gasp. Followed by sloppy sucking and kisses, I moan softly. Your hand grabs my ass, as the fingers on your other hand enter me, and I strain against my bounds trying to move closer moaning loader. Slowly two fingers fuck me slowly as another rubs my clit. I try to hump your hands desperately, but you move further away when I do reminding my softly about your control of the situation. You keep your torturous pace. And then, something changes. Maybe my scent wafting up from my engorged pussy hits your nostrils. Maybe you tasted the juices covering your arm.

Your tongue hits my most sensitive core of my being, as your fingers enter my pussy and my darkest rosebud at the same time. I cry out and beg for you to stop, for you not to stop, please don't stop. Your tongue lashes me and as you hit all of my spots and my mind explodes. As far away as I am from myself, I hear you say come between licks and slurps and I scream your successes to you.

You don't stop fingering my asshole, pussy or your punishment with your tongue as you attempt to catch all of my gushing, only encouraging me to come more. I come to, some time later, again grateful to be held up, otherwise I would have fallen down as you continued your amazing assault.

You are more than satisfied with my performance, and the show I have put on for you. But it has been my time for long enough, and you have been teasing yourself as well as you used my body and pleasured me. You release my ankles.

I feel the tip of your head at my entrance as your hand curves my hips to you. Usually you are patient, but today is not one of those days. You lift me with your strong arms and you enter me swiftly impaling me on you, slickness immediately letting you in to the hilt. I groan as you fill me completely, as always you fit perfectly, and my legs wrap around you.

I bounce up and down sliding on your shaft as you hit my clit and gspot in this position over and over. You whisper against my skin that I have been such a good pet that I may orgasm freely. I loose count of how many times I do, and my cunt is so sensitive that I squeeze you tight on every thrust. I feel your urgency as you go faster, grunting pushing all the way into me, taking me. I bits and suck on your neck and shoulders, anything I can reach, as I am telling you with my body yielding to you. Offering myself to you take me. Your tongue thrusts into my mouth, with just as much fevered intensity as you are thrusting into my body.

I can feel your body tense and I tighten myself even more, as you hold me to you as tight as you can, I feel the pulses of your love spurt inside of me.