His Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
The Journey.
1.8k words
4.27
12.5k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened silently and I poked my head out into the hall. There was no one around, and yet, I couldn't get rid of the gut wrenching nerves that viciously clenched at my belly. I wanted to pull on a large overcoat, to hide my body and appear average. But somehow I knew he would prefer me like this, nervous and exposed.

It was now or never. Personally I would prefer never. I wanted to run back into the room and dive under the covers. One thing stopped me. If I did that, this would all be over; he would refuse to see me. This HAD to be done his way and I was NOT going to let him down. Taking a deep breath I raised my head high, straightened my back and pushed my shoulders back. I took a confident step out into the hall and held my little purse loosely in my hand. I turned and closed the door behind me.

Walking down the hall my step almost faltered as I saw a middle aged, completely respectable couple walking down the hall towards me. The woman wore a twin set and pearls and the guy had on slacks, a shirt and a sports jacket. Oh crap. The woman's upper lip curled in distaste and the man's eyes went wide as they took in my appearance. Why is it that the floor never opens up and swallows you whole when you most want it to? I'd only gone a few paces from my room, it would be nothing to duck quickly back in and hide until they were gone. That fight or flight feeling kicked in and I was completely torn.

The couple came closer and, unable to decide what I wanted to do, I did what I felt would make Him proud. I clasped my hands in front of my skirt, tilted my head to the side and smiled my prettiest smile at them both. Looking directly at the man I slowly licked my glossy red lips before blowing a pouty kiss at the woman. I skipped off down the hall, my heart racing and biting my bottom lip to stop a giggle from bubbling up my throat. Ok, so that was bad, but hell... If I was going to be exposed and humiliated then I was damn well going to enjoy this.

I relaxed a little as I stepped into the elevator, even managing to hum a few bars of a song before the lift opened and... shit, the lobby was busy. Why had I pictured an empty lobby in my head? Wishful thinking? Naivety? Whatever the case I was royally screwed. Squaring my shoulders again and raising my head once more I stepped out into the busy lobby to be met with a plethora of facial expressions. It was fascinating really. The looks I got ranged from disgust, surprise, humor, lust, desire, curiosity and in one girls face, I saw a flash of understanding. That look gave me courage and I winked at her before making my way, proudly, to the front desk.

The man behind it was professionally detached as I asked him about the cab I had ordered. He told me it was ready and out front. I turned back to face the room and I figured, what the hell? Walking slowly to the front doors I purposely rotated my hips knowing that my heels were making my ass deliciously sway from side to side. I took my time and made it as sexy as possible. I could already feel that my panties were wet. This embarrassing display was definitely turning me on as much as it was humiliating me.

Flattening the skirt a little I eased myself into the revolving door and out into the sunshine of the city. There weren't many people out here and I was shocked to find that I was actually disappointed by that fact. Was I really starting to enjoy this? It was an odd and kind of disconcerting feeling. What exactly was I turning into? I shrugged. It hardly mattered. Whatever I was, I was his and of his creation. I smiled to myself as I leaned low to the window of the cab and tapped lightly on the glass once.

The driver's eyes bulged in their sockets as he got a look at my getup. His eyes zoomed straight to my breasts, bulging out of the corset I wore. I pasted an innocent, coy smile on my face and fluttered my eyelashes at him. He pressed the button on his door and the window rolled down. I asked him politely if this was the cab for Kitten and all he could do was nod, his eyes wide.

I smiled and, as instructed, opened the front passenger side door. As I sat down on the seat I made sure that my back was slightly turned towards him and that he got a good look at my ass as I did so. This was becoming more and more fun and as I thought about the man waiting for me, I knew he would be proud.

I put on my seat belt, (hey, safety first right?) and squirmed down in my seat in anticipation of what was to come. The driver was pointedly staring out of the windscreen and I could see that his hands were gripping the steering wheel hard. Suddenly I felt powerful, in control and I knew where that came from. That strength, the confidence I was feeling came directly from Him and the knowledge that I was doing this to please him, to serve him.

I innocently placed my hands in my lap, sitting in the way a little girl would and fidgeted slightly. I asked him how his day had been, if he'd been busy etc and his horse voice droned on for a few minutes. In the space of ten minutes I discovered that he was married, with two kids and lived in the city. As he started to tell me the irritants he'd been having with other passengers today, I glanced at the dash and realized that my ten minutes were up.

I sighed as I realized my mistake. With this puffy skirt there was no way I was going to be able to do this sneakily. In putting my hand down there this short little wisp of a skirt was going to billow out and he would see everything. I hesitated for just an instant. Could I actually do this in front of this stranger I'd never met before? I thought of His eyes and a smile played lightly across my lips. Of course I could. There really wasn't a choice.

Keeping my eyes trained on the driver who seemed to have visibly relaxed as we'd talked of mundane things I slid my hands slowly up my inner thighs. As soon as I got to the edge of the skirt, I took a deep breath and pushed my seeking fingers under it. As I had suspected the skirt lifted and my hands were still clearly visible. The driver didn't seem to notice at first and so, comforted, I continued.

With my left hand I pulled the edge of my panties aside while two of the fingers from my right hand slid slowly inside. I stifled a moan as I felt my muscles clamped greedily down on the intruding fingers. I was genuinely surprised at how wet I was and within a couple of seconds, I could smell my pussy thick in the air around me.

I think the driver must have been able to smell it too because he looked abruptly over at me. I shot him a coy smile as my fingers plunged in and out of my soaked pussy. My thighs were getting drenched and this man stared down at them for a few seconds. A dark light flashed in his eyes as I read the hunger on his face. It seemed an almost unconscious movement as his hand reached out to join mine. He must have felt like he'd just won the lottery... for all of two seconds.

In a flash my right hand tapped his sharply and he pulled it away looking at me questioningly. As turned on as I was and as much as I knew that He wanted me to do this for him, He hadn't said I should let the driver touch me and I wasn't going to allow it. I knew who I belonged to. I winked at him as, on a moan I asked "So what got you into the taxi business anyway".

He looked completely flummoxed and probably thought I was either a complete slut or a total cock tease. Well fuck it. Today I was both, for Him at least. As His face, His body and His cock flashed into my mind I moaned low, earning myself another look from the driver. I ground my fingers hard into my clit as my hips rhythmically bucked up into the digits that were still fucking my aching pussy. I wanted to cum so badly. I fucked my hands hard, making my pretty little cunt hurt. I could hear Him in my mind, "Harder Kitten" and I wasn't going to disappoint him.

The seat beneath me was already soaked and I needed that release. Of course, I knew I wasn't going to get it and way too soon, my two minutes were up. I scooped the juices onto my fingers and coated my neck, my breasts and under my nose with them to the shocked look of the driver.

Knowing I needed to follow my plan as well as His, I pulled my panties back into place, massaging the gusset into my soaking pussy. They were completely drenched in a matter of seconds. The driver was now looking at me with both extreme desire and a little worry. He probably thought I was trying to get him into trouble, poor thing.

I could feel the blush creeping over my cheeks. Now that I was no longer lost in a haze of lust and longing, I could feel the embarrassment of what I'd done. I could smell my pussy even stronger than before and I greedily lapped at the juices that were still on my fingers. He pulled to a smooth stop and I hastily took some notes out of my purse and handed them to him. I briefly wondered if he'd be holding the notes to his nose after I left as they no doubt contained traces of my nectar. I grinned in triumph as I span on my heels, happy at fulfilling His task.

I looked around the street not entirely sure where to go. American streets are a little confusing to a British girl who's never been there before. I was just starting to glance hastily around for clues when a movement caught my eye. My heart jumped into my throat as His eyes locked directly onto mine.