His Pleasure Ch. 04

Story Info
The choice.
4k words
4.19
16.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Note: This story began as a request from someone and I will admit, I've grown very fond of the characters and of the story. I'm still new at writing and would very much appreciate any comments and constructive criticism. The previous chapters are very short but help with the build up so you should definitely go back and read from the beginning***

*

The basement was like nothing I'd expected. When he'd told me about the place I'd be spending much of my time in, I'd thought of bare stone, coldness; a stereotype right out of some trashy book or movie. I should have known better. He had far more taste then that. The room was big; it must have covered the entire underneath of his building. The floors were a rich, smooth hardwood. The walls were painted cream with the skirting boards and the single window pane also taken back to bare wood. There were shelves with numerous toys, a pedestal sink against one wall and a small fridge freezer in a corner.

The middle of the floor was littered with large, imposing equipment and I gulped when I saw them. Now these things I did recognize from the movies. I was knelt in the middle of the room. While I'd been looking around I'd barely been aware of him. I was too caught up in my environment and in wondering what would happen next. But now I noticed him. He was stood, leaning casually against the banister of the stairs we had come down and he was watching me carefully. Under his scrutiny my face flushed and I felt the urge to fidget. What was he waiting for?

The arousal I'd been feeling since I'd woken up that morning had faded into the background but it was still very much there. I wanted to get on with this. I needed to cum. It was what I'd asked for. I'd been very well behaved. He's asked that I play and that I not climax... and I hadn't. He'd asked that I put myself through many humiliating actions today, and I had. I'd done everything he'd asked for and he'd promised me a reward. So what was he waiting for?

The silence seemed to be unending. He didn't move, didn't speak. He didn't even seem to blink. He just kept on staring at me, the look on his face unreadable. My eyes dropped to the floor in front of me and I wanted to hide from his gaze. There was something wrong here. His voice whipped the air between us unexpectedly. The single word that came from his lips practically lashed at my skin.

"Stand"

I almost jumped to my feet. I stood there with my arms folded across my chest; I fidgeted a little on my feet, rocking back and fore slightly. Ok... so this was it. This was where it would all start. "Put your arms DOWN Kitten and Stand Straight!" The command was another lash at my skin and my arms fell of their own accord to my sides while my body snapped straight as a board with about the same amount of tension.

He walked toward me, his stride that of a jungle cat stalking its prey. He stood behind me and while I couldn't see him, I could feel his presence there like a white hot heat. I couldn't see the knife but I could certainly feel it's blade as he pressed it into the small of my back. I sucked in a sharp breath and I was about ready to bolt when his lips pressed against my ear and he murmured, soft as velvet "stay very, very still Kitten".

And so I did. The knife stayed where it was and my breathing became labored as I struggled not to react. That cold that pressed against the back of my corset terrified me. What was I doing here? Why was I letting him put me through this? And more importantly, what had I gotten myself into. His lips where at my ear again, "Kitten, do you trust me?"

I hesitated. If I said yes there was no telling what I was letting myself in for. If I said no, what would I miss out on? Did I really trust him? I didn't know, so I didn't answer. The blade bit a little further into my skin and I felt his teeth on my earlobe.

"I asked you a question little girl. Do you trust me?"

Crap. I had to answer him. So I picked the response I felt was the least dangerous right now "yes Sir."

His laugh was lazy and mocking, "No you don't, not yet. That's smart Kitten, but you will."

And with that he relaxed the pressure on the knife slightly and pulled it hard up my back. I felt the ribbons on the back of my corset give way and suddenly by breathing came more easily. I still didn't move, afraid to face him. And suddenly, black cloth appeared in front of my face and the world went dark.

The Knife was back down at the small of my back and the sounds of tearing fabric once again ripped through the air. My skirt was finished. He pulled the remnants of the outfit I'd so carefully planned from my body and I heard it hit the floor. I was naked except for my stockings and shoes.

"Don't move Kitten. Stay right where you are."

I bit down on my lip and stood completely still. I felt him leave the room. When I say felt I mean, his footsteps barely made a sound but I felt his absence immediately. I could hear a clock tick and I began to count the seconds. How long would he leave me here like this? When I got to three thousand ticks I gave up. This was ridiculous. What the hell was the point in this? I was getting tired of jumping through hoops. My legs were aching from standing still for so long. Nothing was as I had expected it to be. Why was he fucking me around like this? Was it too much to ask for a little kinky sex after all I'd been through today? I didn't think so.

I started to lose focus. I had no idea how long I'd been stood here or what time it was. I was feeling sleepy and I could feel my body begin to sway. I was struggling to stay upright, struggling to keep my body still when I felt his hands on my shoulders, steadying me. He pulled me gently to my right and after a few short steps, he pushed me downwards. I landed on something big and fluffy. I heard the sound from a tap and after a few seconds, a cool glass was pressed to my lips.

I took a few sips of the cold water and the liquid soothed my throat. The glass was taken away and I sat there, blinded and disorientated. A finger traced languidly over the v between my legs and I whimpered softly. My hips rose to meet the questing fingers and just as they dipped mercifully between my hungry lips, they were gone. I sighed and sat still, waiting. This was all so confusing.

I felt the chill of cold steal on my wrists and jumped at the sudden sensation. The click as the cuff was snapped into place had an imposing finality about it and my body was suddenly trembling.

His voice came out of nowhere, "I know what you're thinking. It's only natural to be confused. After all, this is just a game right?" The cold from a second cuff stung my other wrist as it was attached. "You came here thinking I would be pleased and so fulfill your twisted little desires. Yet here you are, having performed your tasks magnificently and yes I'm very pleased but Kitten, it's time you learned little girl... this is NO role play and I am not here to fulfill your fantasies."

With that I was yanked roughly to my feet by the cuffs on my wrists and dragged across the room. I stumbled but he didn't allow me to slow or to steady myself. It was pure luck that left me on my feet and had I fallen, I think he would have dragged me anyway.

After a few seconds he stopped suddenly and I almost fell into the back of him. He chuckled and pulled and tugged at me until I was in just the right place. He pushed me back until I felt a thin cushioned seat at the back of my thighs. I sat down and waited. I heard him walk behind me and suddenly, I was being pulled backwards by my hair. Once he had me lying down on this uncomfortably slim pew like thing (I mean, my ass cheeks were spread either side of it and there was no way I was going to be able to keep my balance using just my toes) he pulled my arm out so it was stretched horizontally away from my body. I felt him connect the cuff at my wrist and heard the click as it was secured into place. He repeated the process with the other arm and while I hated being tied down so that I was no unable to move should I need to, I had to admit that I already felt more stable.

I heard him doing something at the foot of the contraption he had me on and he raised my foot up into the air and bent my leg a little at the knee. Oh great, no I felt like I was on some kind of gynecologists table. My ankle was bound in what felt like a leather strap and left suspended and again, the process was repeated with the other foot. The position he had tied me in left me completely exposed and right now, there would be no part of my anatomy that he couldn't see.

There was no way out, no way to free myself. My body and safety would remain solely in his hands. The thought was terrifying. His hand caressed my cheek and despite my fear I found myself nuzzling my face into his hand, instantly reveling in his touch. His voice was soft in my ear, soft but a little sad as he almost whispered, "Kitten, you remember the safe word you gave me in your email? Jelly bean? You may use it at any time. Don't be afraid to speak it. But know that if you do, I will set you free and you will have to leave here and never return. Do you understand?"

I nodded and he continued, "We cannot go back, we can only move forward. We have already gone too far to return to what we were. Does this make sense to you?" I hesitated and chewed my bottom lip. Honestly, it didn't. I had no clue what was going on. He caressed my cheek once more and murmured, "I know Kitten, you will understand as we go along. Remember your safe word and its consequences."

And then my black little world went still and quiet once more. I couldn't hear him move. I couldn't hear him breath. There was nothing. Had he left me again? Where had he gone? I fidgeted a little and as I did, I pulled on the cuffs at my wrists and ankles. They made a slight tinkling sound and I sighed knowing that it was no good. I started counting seconds again and when that got boring, I tried to focus on something, anything other than my exposed cunt and the way that the air, still as it was, made my pussy feel cool and a little tingly. I could feel how my own wetness was running slowly down to my ass.

To lose access to your hands when you're hyper aware of your body this way is absolute torture. I wanted nothing more than to explore my lips and my silken heat with the tips of my fingers. I wanted to bury my digits deep inside of that hot little hole.

The sharp slap of the soft leather thongs bit into my thighs and I cried out. I knew my sensitive skin would instantly redden. Another stinging lash landed on my other thigh in almost the exact same place and I whimpered. The fire spread across my skin as dozens of lashes followed all over my legs. The pain was intense and hot as each new sharp pain landed in a different place but covered the front, backs and inside of legs and thighs. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as I begged and pleaded for him to tell me what I had done to deserve this. He stayed silent; the only sound he made was conducted through his flogger and translated on my skin. I pulled at the cuffs and that held me down and I opened my mouth to scream my safe word at him, to throw it in his fucking face. I couldn't take this. I wasn't made for pain. Sure, I'd heard of the pain sluts, of those who got off on this but I sure as hell wasn't one of them.

Just as I would have spoken the word that would guarantee my freedom he changed tactics. This time, instead of using his flogger, he used the palm of his hand and instead of landing the blow on my legs; he aimed a hard slap directly onto my pussy. I practically saw stars. The pain was too much. I'd never had anyone hit me there and I was mad as hell that he had abused the vulnerable position he had placed me in.

Just as I would have rammed the word he'd given me down his throat, his fingers played softly against my clit, rubbing in soft circles. I moaned, my anger forgotten, the pain from his slap mixing with the pleasure from this soft touch and I desperately tried to get some slack out of my bindings to grind my hips against his fingers. I couldn't and suddenly, he landed another slap on my clit, harder this time.

Something strange was happening to me, because no, instead of getting mad, I could almost feel two different sensations. Sure, there was the burning sting of his slap but there was also the slow burn of sexual heat and desire. There WAS something in me reacting to this. Once more his fingers probed against my lips and I moaned low, whimpering and begging for release. He aimed another slap, catching my lips and pussy and I moaned louder, the pain fading almost instantly to give way to ripples of pleasure. My pussy hungered for more of his caresses or more of his fiery spanks, something... anything.

And then, there was nothing. Like before he simply stopped. But unlike before this time I was tense and would up. My body felt like a tightly wound spring and I so needed to let go. But he left me there, panting heavily wondering where he was and what he would do next.

The touch of the ice directly on my nipple made me scream in shock. In response to the temperature I felt my nipple tighten and clench until it was a hard little button. For the first time since he'd warned me about my safe word, I heard him. He gave a soft little chuckle as he held the ice directly onto my nipple. The sensation was too much, I couldn't stand it.

"Get it off!" I practically screamed at him.

"Why would I do that?" Came his lazy response.

"I can't.. Argh.. stand it... please... FUCK... I don't WANT it on there!"

He laughed low and his voice suddenly sounded dangerous. "Well that really doesn't matter anymore, now does it Kitten?"

I couldn't speak. My teeth were biting hard into my lower lip and my back was arching upwards.

"Ask properly Kitten."

I had to grind the words out through my teeth. "Please take it off! Fuck PLEASE!"

"No Kitten, It's getting better but you're not quite there yet. I think maybe you want more ice."

The threat of more of this feeling on top of the icy hot pain that was flooding though me was too much and I begged, "No please Sir, please take it off!"

He chuckled, murmured, "Good Girl," and took the ice away and my body fell back to the bench. My relief only lasted an instant before I felt another, sharper pain jolt though my nipple. It almost felt like he was biting me but the sensation lacked the heat his mouth would provide. I hissed a breath in though my teeth as the stinging pain intensified and the thing gripping me grew tighter.

More ice was applied to my other nipple but this time, the sensation was not such a shock. I still flinched though and my yelp had a pleading tone to it. My nipple instantly tightened into a pleasing little bud and quicker than last time, the ice was taken away and the biting pain was applied and tightened as before. I felt pressure applied to each nipple and then there was a sharp tug. Light flashed against my lids as the blindfold was removed and he took my hair in his fist and held my head up.

"Open your eyes Kitten and look down, I want you to see how pretty your nipples look when they're properly dressed."

I looked down to see two clamps; I thought I remembered that they were called clover clamps, attached to each nipple. There was a chain at the end of each clamp and it connected my breasts.

Despite the pain, despite what he'd made me endure I had to admit that they did look very pretty. "Now Kitten, you did do very well today and I offered you whatever you wanted as a reward. What was the first thing you asked for? Do you remember?"

Of course I remembered. I'd asked to cum. Then he'd brought me down here and I'd fallen into some kind of sadist hell. There was no point to any of this beyond torturing and humiliating me.

"I can see that you do Kitten, so be a good girl and answer me before I make your experiences so far seem like a pleasant stroll on the beach."

I cleared my throat and said in a small voice, "I asked to cum Sir."

He chuckled and nodded. "That's right Kitten you did. Before I give you your reward though, answer me one question. What is your purpose in being here?"

Ok, now I was confused. The answer was so obvious there was no way in hell he could need to actually ask that question.

"I came here to meet you, to play with you, to let you fuck me Sir and to fuck you."

He nodded again. "Good answer Kitten. Now, when I say "good", I mean it's good that you were honest. Your answer is however, incorrect. You are not here to play with me. Nor are you here to allow me to fuck you or to meet me. Kitten, we've talked for a long time, about your limits, your fantasies, your hopes, your dreams, your fears. You are a submissive, but you're so afraid to let go. You fear the loss of control and so you treat all this as a rope play, something so easily cast aside and abandoned if it begins to feel too real."

His fingers tugged at the chain and the pain flared back up reminding me of the clamps. His hand moved down my body softly stroking my skin.

"You are not here to fulfill your fantasies with me. You are here to finally embrace all that you are and all that you've been afraid to be. You are here to serve and as part of that, you must learn that your comfort, your needs and wants come second. I will always take them into account Kitten but they are no longer YOUR priority. You will do ALL that I ask, all that I command. You will do it quickly, respectfully and to the best of your ability. When you think of what you want, it should always be connected to what will make me happiest, what will make me proud. Your fulfillment will come from that."

I moaned as his hand dipped lower. "We make quite the pair, you and I. But unless you are willing to let go, unless you are willing to surrender to what you KNOW in your heart that you are, we can do no further."

A shudder went through my body at his words. I felt suddenly cold, small and afraid. The terror that pushed its way through me now had nothing to do with knives or blindfolds or even whips. I recognized the truth in his words and I saw that I absolutely did not want to lose what I could stand to gain, but on the other hand, the idea of trusting someone so completely, of giving over so much of me was so much worse.

He walked around the table and one by one he undid the clasps at each of the cuffs. He pulled me into a sitting position, walked to a small cupboard and took a pair of pants and a shirt from them. He put them on the bench beside me. Then he went back to a shelf above the bench and took a leather training collar down. He placed that on the other side of me.

I couldn't take my eyes from him. Uncharacteristically, he wouldn't look me in the face. His gaze settle somewhere over my left shoulder.

"You have before you two choices Kitten. On one side you have clothing. You may put them on and leave, be done with me and with any further experience we may share. You can walk out of here and go back to your life, trapped in your own fear and uncertainty. Or..."

He looked directly into my eyes and his gaze smoldered into me.

"You can accept the training collar and we can move forward. You will stay here with me. Understand this though Kitten, I will not fight with you. Submission is a precious gift and one that should be given freely. If you choose it then you will let go of your fear. You will give it to me and trust that I will never let it hurt you. Know that at times things will be very difficult for you, you have a long way to go yet and there is much that you don't understand. You won't always know what's happening, either through my actions or within your own mind and body."

He paused and I fidgeted, my eyes blinked back the tears that were threatening to spill. This was all so unfair. His voice snapped my focus back to him as he continued,

12