His Pregnant Lover Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So she could have it here, but don’t panic, I’ve rang the hospital.” The ambulance is on its way to the village across the back. The boys will carry her on a stretcher over to the boat. Dave and one of the doctors can go with her.”

“If any thing happens on the way Betsy will have a doctor and ambulance man to assist her. All you will have to do Dave is hold her hand.”

Things moved quickly. Sandra agreed to accompany Dave and Betsy. The ambulance got them to the hospital with time to spare. Dave once again sat in the waiting room with the other expectant fathers, thinking how he was going to do this all over again and again in the next few weeks.

Sandra shook him, “I’m talking to you,” she said. “Betsy wants you in the delivery room when she gives birth, are you prepared to be there as the baby is born.”

“Oh hell I don’t have to do anything, do I?” he cried.

“No! Some mothers like their partner to be there with them at this very special moment,” she said, her eyes softening as she watched him come to grips with the idea.

The first thing he heard when he entered the theatre was a nurse telling Sandra. “There will be no anaesthetist, so no epidural; the doctors can give her a local if she asks for it.”

“What’s all that about?” he asked.

“It really means it will be a natural birth with little pain relief, Sandra told him as she dressed him in a gown and mask and sat him where he could hold Betsy’s hand.

It seemed hour’s later but was certainly a lot less than that, when Dave relived what had happened. He had been scared stiff as he sat talking to Betsy while Sandra moved quietly and professionally about the theatre.

He remembered thinking, as he heard them talking of pain management and Betsy’s contractions and dilation that he would have to learn more about these matters if he was going to do this again.

He shook his head as he remembered how the nursing team had moved quickly when her water broke. He would never forget the look Betsy gave him as they urged her to push. Even now he broke into a sweat as he remembered her screams. He smiled as he recalled the happy voices and Betsy’s joy when she saw her baby girl for the first time.

“A girl!” Sandra said as she joined him. “Every things fine, both Betsy and the baby are OK.” She took his hand, “let’s go to my office it’s just down the hall. They’ll call us there, if Betsy needs you.”

Back in the office Dave was tired; the birth had been a draining experience for him. “I don’t think I’ll ever fuck without a condom again, that’s too much for any man to put a woman through.” He told Sandra.

“Don’t you dare,” Sandra said as she swung around and grabbed him. “Women are built for babies; they have been having babies for thousands of years. Ask Betsy right now an hour after her first baby and she’ll tell you she wants more.”

“I was there with you. I’ve been there with dozens of women and I want a baby. You my friend,” she said as she kissed him hard, “are going to be its father.”

When Dave responded half heartedly she smiled, “You’re tired; it’s been a long day. There’s a shower that I use across the hall, let’s use it and freshen up.”

Dave heard Sandra moving about in the room as he stood under the stream of hot water. He wasn’t surprised when the shower curtain was pulled aside and Sandra joined him. “My god,” he said as her pointy breasts rubbed his chest, you’re fucking magnificent. You’ve got the body of a twenty year old.”

“And the morals,” she said as she dropped to her knees and kissed his balls.

Sandra quickly brought new life to his tired body, especially his cock.

He became more and more excited as she teased him with her mouth and tongue. He shuddered as she knelt on the floor of the shower and licked up and down the shaft of his cock. He turned off the water so he could watch as she kept licking, her face and eyes looking up at him.

She was deliberately avoiding taking his cock in her mouth. Time and time again she licked down the shaft of his cock,

Moving further down to take his balls in her mouth before returning to lick around the head.

Each time she returned to his cocks head, his expectations that she would deep throat him, or at least take him in her mouth grew. Each time he was disappointed when she licked up to the edge, nibbling on the skin of his foreskin before starting to slowly lick back down again.

He let out a snort of relief when her mouth finally returned to devour his entire cock. “Wonderful,” he moaned, as she deep throated him. He held his breath as Sandra seemed to stop and savour his cock. He was buried to the hilt. He knew its tip must be at the back of her throat. He could feel her teeth grazing his skin. A wonderful feeling swept over him as the warmth of her mouth caused his cock to leak a little come.

Dave looked down at Sandra. She couldn’t possibly be comfortable. She looked like a drowned rat down on the hard floor of the wet shower.

“Come on love,” he whispered as he lifted her up and kissed her on the lips. “Let’s get more comfortable.”

She clung to him, “remember sweetie,” she moaned, “we are still in the hospital.

“There’s no one around at this late hour because its Xmas night. Only a skeleton staff is on duty.” She hurried to say, “but we can’t stay here,” when his fingers again entered her pussy.

She wrapped herself in a small hospital towel whispering, “Bring your clothes, we’ll change in my office.”

When she dropped the towel in the office, he gathered her in his arms, “Do you still want that baby?”

“Oh sweetheart you know I do, I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life.”

Their kisses grew more fiery as their hands sought each others bodies. “Just fuck me sweetheart,” she whispered, “just fill me full of your come.”

Dave needed no urging, he lifted her up to sit her on her office desk. Pulling her body forward until she was balancing on the edge, he pushed her legs wide and stood between them.

Sensing what he was trying to do, Sandra took his cock in her hand and wriggled her body, until he was poised at the entrance to her pussy. “Make love to me sweetheart,” she groaned as he pushed home to the hilt, in one long slow motion.


Sandra wrapped her legs around his back and lay back on the desk, spilling its contents on the floor. The lay for a minute and then gradually both started to move. Slowly at first, then as they struck a rhythm their pace quickened.

Dave looked down at Sandra as she lay on her back on the desk. Her breasts and stomach was moving backwards and forwards pushed by the thrusts of his excited cock. Her eyes were wide open staring at him, as her mouth opened and whispered, “thank you.”

“Oh!” she moaned, as he slowed, feeling a build up in his balls that he could not control.

“I can feel it. I know you’re ready. Fill me love, it’s my most fertile time, make us a baby.” As she spoke her hands gripped his waist, her nails hurting him, making him squirm. He could feel her working her cunt under him, making herself more receptive.

Suddenly she seemed to go stiff, her eyes opened wider, her tongue licked along her lips. She squealed.

She didn’t have to tell Dave she was about to come, he knew. Dave thrust harder and faster forcing himself over the line to join her. They both stopped for a minute grunting and groaning before slowly moving once more.

“Oh,” she sighed, “oh my, that was wonderful.” Sandra’s mind tried to register the feelings that were coursing through her body. She felt filled; her pussy was leaking a mixture of their sperms through its slightly sore lips. She was gasping for breath, her nipples hurt, her toes tingled, she was sure Dave had made her pregnant.

“What are you doing?” she stammered when he slipped his cock out and turned her over. He didn’t answer as he moved her body so it was up on the desk, with her feet hanging down to the floor,

She felt him ease her legs apart and step between them. She gasped in anticipation as she felt his wet cock trail across the cheeks of her bum. She felt exposed knowing that Dave could see her pussy lips and the leaking come. She closed her eyes and pictured her bum stuck up in the air her pussy open waiting for his cock.

Things seemed to go quiet she could hear her own breathing, coming in short bursts. “Oh my god!” She groaned with the sudden shock of penetration, as Dave grunted and entered her with one long quick thrust.

Sandra could tell he was going to be quick. She felt his hands grip her hips pulling them back and pushing them forward, making her move with his thrusts.

She felt his body stiffen; his hands worked her hips and body faster as his body slammed against hers.

Dave’s groans of pleasure and passion filled the room as his cock swelled and spewed its load. Sandra wanted his baby. She tried to close her pussy round his cock, pushing her body back and up to receive his sperm. She smiled as his wetness and hers combined.

Dave let his arms relax and lowered his chest down on to her back. His heart was beating wildly; sweat covered his body as he felt his cock pump the last dribble of cum into Sandra.

“Stay there sweetheart,” she moaned, “don’t leave me.”

“I won’t,” Dave whispered, as he felt a twitch of renewed life in his cock.

12