His Pregnant Lover Ch. 10

Story Info
Dave brings two womens shelter ladies back.
4.3k words
4.74
51.6k
18
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Haven was in a panic when Dave arrived home from Fishing.

“Donna has gone into labour,” Granny cried as he stepped off the boat. “Matron was working and you were away, so it was left to us to get her over to the ambulance.”

“Albert took her over in a net dinghy, the ambulance was waiting at the boat ramp and she’s now in the maternity Hospital.”

“If you drop down to see her, ring Madison while you’re down there. Chloe and Grace are coming up for a few days you can bring them back in the house boat.”

Matron greeted him at the hospital. “I told Donna you would come to her as soon as you heard,” she said as she kissed him.

“Is any thing wrong?”

“No but she was lonely and a little scared when her baby arrived.”

“Now that you’re here, she’ll be right.”

Donna started to cry when she saw him, “I missed you. I wanted you here when the baby was born.”

Dave sat on the side of the bed and put his arms around her.

“I’m here love; you know I will always be here for you.”

She relaxed in his arms, her hand drifting down to rub his half hard cock. “Do I still make you horny? Do you still want me?” she whispered.

He laughed, “You know you do, but we can’t do anything here in front of a ward full of mothers and babies.”

Donna pulled him down until his head was on her soft breasts. She pulled her top open, “Suck them, matron will stand guard so no one will see.”

Matron who had stood watching winked, “I told you she would be alright once she saw you.”

When he returned to the house boat from the hospital Chloe and Grace were on board. They were both in swimmers having swum in the river using the houseboats duckboard as a diving platform.

Dave studied their bodies as they got underway. Grace’s body still showed the effect of the latest bashing from her violent husband. Faded black and blue bruise marks stood out against her white skin.

Grace was much shorter than Chloe. They were as different as chalk and cheese. Chloe tall thin and tanned. Her breasts small and hard. Grace was shorter and thicker, with big soft breasts, wide hips and stubby legs.

Both had been in the Women’s shelter for some tine escaping from domestic violence. They had visited the Haven and been invited back by Dave`s women.

“I’m going to get a tan,” Grace called as she climbed up to the upper deck. “Good idea,” Dave responded. “I’ll rub some oil on you if you like.” When Grace declined Chloe winked at him and said “you can rub me.”

She put her fingers to his lips to signal him to be quiet and dropped her top, letting her hard pointy breasts swing free.

“They like being rubbed,” she whispered as she tipped a little coconut oil in Dave`s hand.

“Bloody hell I’ve got to steer,” Dave moaned as she moved closer letting him steer with one hand and oil her breasts with the other.

“Let me take the wheel,” she whispered, “then you can use both hands.” She moved to stand legs astride in the wheel house. Dave stood behind her a breast in each hand.

.

They motored slowly up river. While Dave kissed her neck and shoulders, Chloe moved her body back and rubbed her rear against his erection. She was breathing heavy, her nipples tight and hard in his hands.

Dave was instantly horny. He kissed along the back of her neck and let his hands stray down to play with her belly button and stroke her hard thighs.

Her groans of encouragement spurred him on. He slipped down on one knee removing the bottom of her swimmers.

Chloe shuddered when his oily fingers stroked her pussy lips. She giggled when he asked her to stand further away from the wheel so he could slide down between her legs and sit on the deck in front of her pussy.

She gasped out loud when his hands gripped her arse cheeks and his fingers stroked both holes.

She stopped giggling when his tongue licked around her inner thigh and found her clit. Her hand left the wheel to hold his head as he looked up and smiled. “Keep your eyes peeled for boats, if you don’t hang on to the wheel we’ll either run aground or hit something.”

“Who cares” she whispered.

He could feel her responding to his tongue. Her legs trembled against his face. She moaned, “Oh hell that’s lovely.”

Dave’s prick was pulsing, reacting to her shudders and moans. If I’m not careful he thought I’ll be loosing my load in my pants like a young kid.

Holding her by the cheeks of her flat bottom he directed his tongue, flicking it lightly over her clit and along her pussy lips.

Chloe responded with an intensity that took him by surprise. “Oh my, do that again please, kiss it again,” she cried as she let go the wheel and ran her hands through his hair holding him close.

Dave was pushed back, his face covered in saliva as Chloe grunted and groaned trying to make more and more contact with his probing mouth and his nibbling lips. Her legs and hands gripped his shoulders and head as she totally lost control.

She wriggled and bucked her pussy as she felt him fall away. “Oh shit, don’t stop, I’m going to come.” She screamed as she smashed her body hard against his face.

Dave was trying to lick her clit and chew it lightly between his teeth. He was startled when she suddenly gave a low pitched whine, shuddered and came.

He struggled to hold his head back, but she grabbed him by the ears and held him tight.

They clung together until Dave felt the houseboat lose way and start to swing,

“Shit! what have you done,” he cried as he pushed her body back and moved his head so his mouth was free of her pussy.

“Let me up, so I can see what’s happening.”

Chloe giggled, “your too late, I’ve hit the release and dropped the anchor. The motor is out of gear. We’re swinging with the tide in midstream.”

She licked her lips suggestively “Now it’s my turn,” she said as Dave sat looking up, admiring her body.

She pulled him to his feet.” Stand here and let me get down between your legs, I want to take that entire monster in my mouth”.

Not waiting for an answer, Chloe sank down on her knees and stripped Dave’s shorts down around his feet.

Dave was overwhelmed by the loving look on her face, when she took his over excited cock in her hands. Chloe licked his cock all over, from the tip down to his balls and then back to the tip.

She caressed it so lovingly and looked up with her eyes so full of love that he believed her when she whispered, “Your cock is beautiful.”

“I want this to be special,” she crooned “I don’t want you to ever forget this morning.” Her head came up and she smiled, “I’m going to suck you till you`re dry and swallow every bit of your come,”

She looked at him licking her lips before she deep throated him. Her eyes stayed locked on his, as he watched his prick disappear in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as her saliva covered his prick.

When he started to move with her mouth she slowed and ran her tongue lightly over the tip touching the slit ever so gently. When he bucked and groaned, she smiled and looked up at him. “Did you like that?”

When he groaned in response she smiled up at him, “tell me what you like, I want to please you.”

Her lips shone in the sunlight streaming through the house boat window. She ran her tongue over them. Her hand stroked and cuddled his prick. “I will do anything and I mean anything you want. I’m yours forever, if you want me,” she cried a tear running down her cheek.

Dave could feel the pressure in his balls growing. Her fingers were milking his balls and running up and down his shaft. Her tongue returned over and over to lick his tip ever so lightly. The surge of life pulsed up his prick forcing him to moan, “I’m coming, get ready I’m coming,”

Thinking of her he tried to pull away.

She slapped him hard on the thigh. Her fingers gripped him so hard they hurt. Dave got the message he stopped struggling and stood there watching her lovingly lick him clean. “My god Chloe that was awesome,” he groaned.

“Yes it was,” Grace moaned.

They both swung around to spy Grace sitting on the lounge her face flushed. “How long have you been there?” Chloe asked as she continued to massage Dave’s balls.

“I came down when the anchor dropped. You were both busy, so I didn’t try to stop you. In fact it was awesome, as Dave just said.”

“I could never watch a porno movie. I never thought that I could watch two people in the flesh so to speak, but you were both so kind and loving I was spellbound.”

She walked over and kissed Dave, “you really are as wonderful as your wives have said.”

Dave started to speak but she placed her fingers over his mouth signalling him to be quiet.

“Going into a shelter to escape from a husband who promised to love you when you were married, but turned into a raping thug, destroys a woman’s childish dreams of love.”

“You have made me realise that sex can be wonderful between two lovers. I didn’t think I’d ever want a man again, but this morning watching you and Chloe, I wanted you.”

She kissed him again. Chloe was still sitting on the deck between Dave’s legs. She kissed his prick. “She’s hot for you. Fuck her Dave,” she urged. “Fuck her; show her how lovely it can be.”

Grace kissed Dave again, her tongue tentatively entering his mouth. She moaned, “Oh Chloe keep quiet.”

“Don’t fuck me Dave, make love to me,” she whispered.

.

Dave moved his hands up to her breasts then moved to untie the knot behind her neck and let her top drop away. His hands held her full soft breasts as he dropped his head to take as much of her breast as possible in his mouth.

Grace’s body moved under his mouth but her nipples did not respond to his sucking. He pulled away to look at them, rolling a nipple between his thumb and fore finger.

“What’s up love?” Grace whispered.

“Your nipples are soft, don’t they get hard?” he whispered back. When she did not answer he looked her in the eye, “I don’t think you’re ready to fuck.”

She dropped her head; her eyes looked anywhere but at him. “Oh I am,” she whispered,” but I’m scared.”

Dave picked her up in his arms, “let’s go into the bedroom,” he said as he kissed her gently. In the room he laid her on the bed. Stripping off the rest of her swimmers he looked at her, “your hot from the sun, I’ll go get some oil and give you a massage.”

Chloe was standing outside the door she handed him the oil, “Don’t tell Grace,” she whispered, “I want to watch.”

When he returned he rolled Grace over and commenced massaging the back of her neck and shoulders. “Relax,” he whispered, “don’t worry; I won’t do anything to hurt you, if you want me to stop just say so.”

He rubbed the oil in to her hot skin and massaged her neck and back gently, until he felt her start to loosen up.

Grace lay quietly; Dave was so gentle, she was angry with herself for being such a whimp.

She had got so hot watching Dave and Chloe she had wanted him to make love to her then and there. When he dropped her top and kissed her breasts she froze, all the bad memories come flooding back.

She felt at peace as his hands moved down the middle of her back. She loved the way his fingers were running along her back bone down to her tail. She jumped in surprise when he bent and kissed a faded bruise on her bottom.

“Oh my god that’s lovely” she cried as Dave continued ever so slowly to work his way around the curve of her bottom. She held her breath, tensing up as he massaged the soft cheeks.

His fingers slipped along the crack not pushing in, but moving on, then coming back again and again. Always getting closer but never trying to enter. Her heart started to beat faster as she laid waiting. Her mouth went dry in anticipation.

Dave had felt Grace relax as he massaged the oil into her back. He heard her intake of breath and felt her tighten up as his moved closer to her dark brown arse hole. He deliberately ran his finger over it lightly a number of times, until he felt her relax once more.

Knowing he had built up her anticipation, he deliberately moved away and slipped his hands down to massage her feet and her bruised legs.

He smiled as he heard her groan. She wanted me to touch her he thought. He ran his oily hands up over her knees and moved them slowly towards her pussy.

Running his hands up higher between her legs he felt her relax and open them slightly, allowing his hands to reach right to her pussy. Her body was inviting him to touch her, but he was teasing her now. Making long oily strokes, he was deliberately pushing his fingers closer and closer on each stroke.

He felt her relax then tense up. Realising that she was lying there wondering what he was going to do; he stopped stroking her thighs and returned to her thighs.

Dave licked his lips, smiling as he moved her legs wider apart. He sighed as he again started working his fingers up from her knees. He made the back of his hand brush the edge of her pussy lips as they reached the top of her inner thigh and then slipped away.

Grace listened to the erratic beat of her heart as she felt his hand brushing against her pussy. She was excited and amused at the way Dave was enjoying her body. She could tell by his breathing that he was excited.

She had enjoyed having Dave tease her. All her fears had disappeared. She made up her mind as his oily fingers stroked up as far as they could go on her legs, before just nudging her pussy, that she wanted him to make love to her.

She moved her legs to allow him to work closer and closer to her pussy. “Come on do it,” she groaned under her breath, “oh my god Dave; I want you to do it, please do it.”

Dave could not hear what she said, but sensed the change in Grace. He decided not to rush it.

As she lay waiting to see what he would do, he swatted her lightly across the backside and said “roll over.”

Grace heaved a sigh and rolled over on to her back. She made sure as she settled back that her legs were wide apart. She wanted her body to be open to his gaze.

Dave looked at her and licked his lips suggestively, then poured oil on his hands and started to massage her neck and shoulders. Oh shit, she thought, no more massage, I want you in me.

Dave was unaware how urgent Grace’s need had become. He had felt Grace tense up for a minute then relax. Her legs opened wider still as she looked up at him and seductively ran her tongue over her lips. Dave was certain Grace was ready to fuck, but he did not want to scare her again.

Now as she lay on her back watching him he moved slowly, rubbing oil once more over her neck and shoulders then moving down to circle her breasts.

Grace closed her eyes, smiling as Dave discovered a rock hard nipple. “What’s this?” he whispered

“You don’t have to ask,” she replied.

She lifted her head and opened her eyes to look down and watch his fingers roll her nipple.

“They’re hard, that’s marvellous,” Dave groaned as he leant down to kiss her breasts. Grace thought my body is telling me I’m not scared anymore. My nipples are hard. I’m getting wet.

Dave tried to take all of her big soft breast in his mouth. He sucked each nipple like a baby. “They’re really hard now,” he whispered.

Grace was over the moon. She arched her back and pushed her breast up at him moaning with delight when he licked along under her breasts and tried to swallow one whole.

Grace agreed, “Yes you’ve made them hard, it really is marvellous,” she said as she pulled him up to kiss him on the lips.

They lay side by side kissing and playing with each other as they both though of the excitement to come. Dave let his hand drift down till he found her now moist pussy. She smiled at him, “gently lover,” she moaned, “gently.”

Dave slid down the bed so he could look at her pussy. “It’s beautiful,” he whispered as he parted the hairs and used his thumb and forefinger to open the lips to his gaze.

Grace flinched as he slipped his finger down to the bottom of her pussy and moved it slowly in and out. She felt his tongue on the lip of her pussy before it ran up and discover her little man.

His tongue licked it slowly creating a series of mind blowing mini orgasms that straightened her legs and took her breath away.

“I want you” she whispered as she took his head in her hands and kissed him.

“Let me finish kissing you there,” Dave moaned.

“Later,” she exclaimed, “I can’t wait to feel you in me.”

Standing nude in the doorway watching, Chloe could feel her juices stirring, “Fuck her Dave,” she urged silently.

It was as though they had heard her. When she looked again they were coupled together. Grace’s short legs were wrapped around Dave and he was riding her slowly.

Chloe didn’t know how long she watched them. She watched as they both reached climaxes and changed positions a number of times. She was amazed at their stamina. In the end she became so horny that she made her presence known by moving into the room and standing where she could be seen.

“Don’t wear him out love, save some for me” she whispered as she sat on the bed and ran her hands over Dave’s thick thighs.

Grace became embarrassed. “Oh my god Dave I forgot about Chloe, she’s been watching,” she cried as she tried to struggle out from under him.

Chloe pushed her back, “you watched me,” she said indignantly, then laughing she added, “But I’m sure you two put on the best show.”

Any further argument or comparison was cut short when a boat approached and a woman’s voice called “coming aboard.”

Dave slipped on his pants and went out to find a water police vessel pulling along side. A police woman jumped across as her partner kept their boat level in the current.

“Good day I’m Senior Constable Sharon Marriott.” she said as she shook Dave’s hand. “We saw your boat here when we went up the river on a job. My partner knew it was your boat so we didn’t worry. It was still here in the channel when we came back. We couldn’t see any one moving about so we came on over to check.”

Chloe sauntered out in a tiny pair of shorts and an even smaller top, “can I make you tea or coffee?” she asked as she tried to let Dave know he had a large wet seeping come stain growing larger on the front of his pants.

Dave was embarrassed. He could see that the policewoman’s attention had been drawn to the stain by Chloe’s antics. He tried to be polite “can I call you Susan?” he asked as he busied himself tidying up.

Sharon knew of Dave’s reputation and the stories of his wives. Down at the station the male staff talked of his harem pointing out that many of them were pregnant. Most of the officers thought that Dave was the father of them all.

Surely it’s not true she thought, he doesn’t look like a dirty old man.

She studied him closely as he talked. He had quickly pulled on a light pair of pants with no shirt or underclothes. It was not only the stain that caught her eye but the substantial bulge beside it.

His tanned chest and muscular arms from years of working in the sun hauling fishing nets helped her decide that Dave was a fine specimen of a man.

He is interesting she thought. She called to her partner, “tie it up Fred, and come and come and have a cup of tea.”

As she called, a sheepish Grace emerged from the bedroom and headed for the shower and toilet.

It didn’t need police training to work out what Grace had been doing. Grace’s lips were red and puffy, her hair in a mess and she smelt of sex.

She had thrown Dave’s shirt over her shoulders. It barely covered her ample bust still pink from Dave’s attention.

Yes he is an interesting fellow all right the Senior Constable thought as Dave settled her in a lounge chair and sat down beside her.

When she looked around she saw that Chloe had left to help Fred tie up the boat leaving her alone with Dave.

Dave looked her over. Her uniform hid a trim body. Nice brown legs, a great pair of hips, a slim waist and good firm boobs was his quick assessment

12