His Pregnant Lover Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a large dining and lounge area down under my room. It takes up what was part of a mezzanine storage area at each end. The other end over some of the bedrooms has become an area used by visitors who sleep over. I think the girls have put you in one of those spaces."

"You will want to talk to everyone. Maybe you should meet them in their rooms for privacy. At the same time you will be able to see what they have done to make this place home."

"Granny can show you what she calls her state of the art kitchen. Rosita can show you the processing area. Albert can show you his new quarters created from an old shop."

"As you can see, we are away from the main channel, hidden from view by those large Bunya pines. Most people would not know we are here. We have added big verandahs back and front with sliding glass doors. That allows us to sit out of the wind no matter what direction it comes from. It also serves as a nice place to sit quietly and enjoy the view."{

"We pump our own water; recently we installed a windmill and solar power. We also run our own generator. We are self-sufficient."

They strolled around the boats and along the beach. The magistrate asking questions about land tenure and ownership.

Dave laughed as they approached the old Moreton bay fig tree and saw the crowd.

"Everyone knows you're here. The are waiting to meet you."

The introductions over, they all sat down to the long table laden with fresh seafood.

As the meal progressed, they relaxed. The family commenced telling stories of their new life on the island. I'd be careful and not take to much notice," Matron said, "they exaggerate and love to tease."

Eric had sat with the magistrate and Madison. "Can we call you Hazel or do you prefer Miss Green?" Eric asked.

When she told them to call her Hazel, he pointed to the three women and their babies. "I found it very difficult at first to come to terms with Dave and his family,"

Madison agreed, "Yes it's hard to come to grips with a group that share everything and never seem to have a jealous thought."

They sat listened to the laughing good-natured teasing.

"Do they really share everything?" Hazel asked.

"I suppose the best thing for us to do is let you find that out for yourself," Eric said. "I'm interested in finding out more about you. Can I ask some questions?"

Madison listened for a while then drifted away. Hazel and Eric did not notice her leave. They talked together telling each other their life history.

"What do you know about that?" Madison asked as she joined the others. "Those two have really hit it off. Maybe Eric is the answer to her prayers."

Matron laughed, "maybe he is the answer to ours. If she likes him and trusts him, she will take more notice of what he says about us."

It was mid morning when Dave ran his dinghy out to clear his nets. It had been business as usual for the family today. He had told them to try to ignore the fact they were under investigation. "Let's not change anything. To do so would be an admission that what we do is wrong."

The magistrate had announced that she would hold a community meeting in three days time. In the meantime, they would talk to every one. "In other words," Sharon had told them at breakfast. "You will all get a chance to talk to each of us on your own. Then we will get you all together and compare notes."

Hours later Dave finished unloading his catch and cleaning his nets. He couldn't see anyone around so he stripped off his dirty clothes and dived over. When both his clothes and his body were free of fish gut and scales he pulled himself up on to the boat, found a dry pair of shorts and jumped down to wade to the beach.

He was standing on the sand slipping on the dry pair of shorts when he heard a chuckle. "Do you always wade ashore nude, or did you do it to impress the official party?" Madison asked.

Madison The magistrate and Sharon were sitting up in the shade under the fig tree.

He stuttered and stammered in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I apologise, I didn't see anyone when I looked. I always wash myself off in the bay and put on a dry pair of shorts. There is nothing worse than fish smells." He looked up; they were all smiling at his embarrassment.

The magistrate was the first to break the silence. "Look

I want things to be no different while we are here to any other day. So if you bathe in the nude, that's ok with me. It wasn't blatant. You weren't flashing. If anything it was good to watch a working man scrub himself clean,"

"While we are at it, my name is Hazel Green. Don't call me the magistrate. Call me Hazel. I'm a 55 year old country girl from a family of eleven; I've seen it all before."

Some time later Dave returned to sit on the beach. Smiling to himself, he thought back over the last six months. Helping Annabelle when she was pregnant had changed his life.

Annabelle had moved in with him after her accident. Betsy and Donna had joined her. In very quick time, his island had been transformed from a hangout to a warm family home for a thriving community.

It was a matter of pride to Dave that he had been able to provide them all with their own space as Betsy put it.

More and more lonely men and women had drifted up to the island. Some asked to stay other lingered and drifted away. Many of the younger men had drifted in, expecting a continuous orgy after hearing the rumors and stories of hordes of pregnant women.

Matron and Annabelle soon sent them on their way. After she sent the last one packing, Matron told Charlie and Albert. "Don't bring them over unless they have permission. You run the boats for us, not as a taxi for no hopers."

His wives who had all been pregnant when they first arrived had made a nursery and a secure place for their babies, a top priority.

He looked over at the area set a side for their children. The women themselves had built it. Every tradesman who came to work on the island ended up donating time labor and materials to their project. He grinned recalling how young Betsy had told him, "We didn't have to twist any arms. We just used gentle persuasion."

"Don't tell me I don't want to know," he had laughed.

"This is a lovely spot," Hazel said as she joined him in the canvas chairs. "I haven't seen big canvas chairs like this since I was a teenager. They were a feature in most country movie theatres in those days."

"I love them," Dave said, "They are very comfortable my wives bought a lot of furniture from the second hand dealer down the junction. They may have been in a theatre."

She became agitated and moved her chair so she faced him. "I can't work you out. You know that the Premier of this state has ordered an investigation into you and this island camp. Why do you persist in calling all the women your wives and talk of your family? You know it is like a red rag to a bull as far as he is concerned."

"Can't you see that he's made up his mind to make an example of you? His puritan values are insulted every time he hears of your many wives and kids. He will not tolerate any ideas other than those he preaches. He hates gays and lesbians, he's intolerant."

"He goes off his brain when people talk of living together. It is a sin to have sex before marriage, Single or unmarried mothers are sinners. He thinks that you are trying to destroy society by destroying the sanctity of marriage,"

"The pity is that no one in his coalition government will stand up to him. Many disagree but they sat nothing. They know if they do, he will never make them a minister."

"He has become so powerful that the states major newspaper backed away when he threatened to take all government advertising away if they criticized him."

She slumped back in her chair. "I'm sorry but I couldn't go on with this farce, if you didn't know what you are up against."

Dave was stunned. "I'm just a fisherman. I am not trying to destroy society. I just want to live my life surrounded by people I love."

He sat up. "They can get fucked. I am not going to let some church going fanatic destroy my family. There must be something I can do?"

"Surely, the mainstream churches will not support breaking up the Haven. They are all on the board that runs the women's shelter. Madison says we have contributed in a practical way to helping women overcome the trauma of being bashed by someone who pretends to love them."

The Catholics should see that this place removes the need for abortions. As far as I am concerned, abortion is a matter for the woman to decide it is not a question that should be controlled by churches or politicians. All of my wives have wanted their babies."

"Settle down," Hazel said when he stopped for breath. "Not a word to your wives about this. I will write my report after we have spent the week here. In the mean time, I suggest that you talk to everyone that's on side. Ask them to put some pressure on their local politician. Then draw up a petition. Start a letter writing campaign. Let the premier know that he's got a fight on his hands."

Mandy sensed Dave was worried. All through the evening meal, she teased and flirted outrageously. Salome noting Dave was preoccupied whispered to Mandy "sometimes a man needs peace and sometimes he needs loving. Tonight is not the night for loving sweetie, let him be." Mandy took the hint and went to bed.

Peace and quiet descended on the Haven, Dave stripped off his shirt and sat alone thinking of the fight they would have to mount to protect their lifestyle.

Annabelle who had missed dinner whilst feeding her baby flopped down beside him "My, oh my, are you flashing the bare chest to attract young Mandy? When she's not around, will an old wife do?"

"You will always be my number one wife sweetheart, you were my first lover, but those young ones are sweet." He leant over and kissed her, his hand automatically stroking her milk-laden breast. Annabelle lay back as he opened her blouse and leant in to suck on her nipple.

He looked up and grinned, "When we first met it was your breasts that made me horny. They still do, they are sexier than ever." She moaned as he sucked hard and a small amount of milk flowed. She took his hand and headed for her room." Come inside`" she whispered.

Dave helped her undress. Her lush body carried more weight these days. He shook his head as he slipped her panties down around her ankles. "You're magnificent."

"When I look at your body I immediately think of sex. When I smell you, I immediately think of sex. If I were an artist, you would be the first one I would choose to paint."

"Stop talking," Annabelle growled, as she took hold of his hard cock and led him to the bed. "If you want to work that mouth, I have a job for it."

12