His Pretty Pets Ch. 01

Story Info
Two Latino girls are kidnapped.
5.9k words
4.26
84.6k
40

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader: This is fiction. This story is not a blueprint for a crime. The sentence for something like this would be 20 yrs to life depending on where you are. You would also be at the bottom of the prison pecking order and I think you know what that means. Read it, enjoy it, but don't try it!

***********************************

As he carried the Latino teen down the stairs to the subterranean section of his ranch house he had to admit everything had gone as planned. This was the fourth time he had laid in ambush at the smuggler's campsite. On the previous trips he had not seen what he wanted. However, last nights group of illegals had included just what he had been waiting for.

The Coyote running the group had just laid his claim to the two teenage sisters. Telling their parents that, as part of the payment for the rest of the family's passage, the girls were to be his for the night and would be sold as whores later. He was still holding his AK-47 on the parents when the heavy .308 bullet smashed into the stamped metal receiver, turning the feared assault rifle into nothing more than a club. This left the Coyote with his handgun but that was useless against a sniper hidden in the dark.

In the end the Coyote got to keep his life and the $1000 left hidden under a rock. Even though no one had seen him, he did not want trouble with the Coyote's bosses. The frantic parents were told that the girls would be kept for his personal use for a little while and then given money to start a new life in America. Who knows, if they were sweet enough, it could happen.

He put the girl he was carrying down on the tile floor of the bathroom area. Her sister lay near by. They were both still asleep from the drug he had put in their water bottles. Neither girl was going on any fabric until they were fully deloused. A waterproof collar went around her neck and was fastened to a chain from the wall just like her sister. Restraints were then put around both girl's wrists and ankles. Their wrists were attached to ropes from the ceiling. After removing their shoes their ankles were then attached to D-rings in the floor. When the ropes pulled them up they would be forced to stand facing each other 6 feet apart with their arms over their heads and feet spread 24 inches. Pleased with the setup he stripped and headed to the shower.

He was in the middle of his shower when he saw the older girl waking up. He had to laugh at the look of horror on her face when she looked though the clear glass and saw him naked. That gave him an instant hard-on. When she saw that, she blushed furiously and begin to frantically try to loosen her bonds. When that failed she moved as close to her sister as possible and averted her eyes. He watched her as he finished his shower and dried off. Leaving the shower he walked by her with his 8" cock hard and proud in front of him.

"Don't run off sweetheart," he said. "The party is just getting started."

He had no idea if she understood him but, judging by the way she flinched when he said it, she at least understood the meaning.

He put on a pair of tight-fitting shorts so the girls could see his hard cock waiting for them but the family jewels were still protected if they fought back. After getting a beer out of the kitchen he walked back to them.

The youngest one was just waking up. Sipping his beer he reached down and squeezed her left tit. This brought two reactions. The young one's eyes shot open and the big sister yelled a stream of Spanish so fast that he only caught a small part of it. What he did understand was more than enough to get her grabbed by the hair and slapped hard across the face. Even though this brought tears to her eyes she glared back at him. This protective streak was going to have to be dealt with right from the start.

Walking to the ropes he started pulling the young sister up by her wrists. She was still only half awake so she did not fight hard. "No No," she pleaded in Spanish while her sister tried vainly to reach her. After stretching her tight he tied off the rope.

Big sister however, fought every inch. He raised her onto her feet but she was still in a squatting position with her arms clinched in front of her tits, hiding her face in her hands. He tied her rope off with her still in this position. Taking another rope he walked up to her from behind. He tied the end of the rope in the D-ring holding her left ankle. Grabbing her thick black hair he pulled her head back and threaded the rope through the ring on her collar. She started to struggle to rise but he held her down with her hair long enough to put the end of the rope through the other D-ring and quickly tie it off. Except for her hands she was now locked in this position.

In English he said in her ear, "Look at your little sister. The more you disobey me, the more pain she will feel."

Both girls shrieked, "No!!"

"So you do understand English. From now on speaking Spanish will be punished," he growled.

He walked behind the oldest girl to a cabinet that had a hasp and padlock on it. Opening the cabinet he removed a short cattle prod, a riding crop and two ball gags. When he turned around the younger sibling immediately recognized some of what he was holding and she begin sobbing loudly. Clipping the prod and the crop to his shorts behind his back he hid them from the oldest who was trying hard to see what her sister was so upset about. Coming up from in back, he jerked big sister's head back hard, stuffing the ball gag into her mouth as she opened it to protest. After securing it he moved to little sis.

He walked around her twice ignoring the muffled shrieks of protest coming from the older girl as she saw what was clipped to his waist.

Stopping behind her, he said softly into her ear, "What is your name pretty one and how old are you?"

"Amira and I am 18 years old," was the sobbed answer in broken English.

This surprised him as she did not look that old. "How long have you been 18?"

"One month."

"What is your sister's name and how old is she?"

"Chalina. She's 19 and a half," she replied.

"You know that because Chalina resisted I am going to have to hurt you."

At this she started moaning over and over, "Don't hurt me, please mister, don't hurt me!"

Showing her the ball gag he told her, "Amira, put this in your mouth and you can bite on it when you feel the pain. Do it now or I will have to hurt Chalina too."

Amira slowly opened her mouth and he secured her gag. It really was not for her benefit, he did not want to have to hear the full force of her screams.

He moved in front of her and grasping her rough cloth blouse and ripped it down the front sending buttons flying in all directions. He took a cruel looking lock-back knife out of his pocket. Ignoring the muffled screams from both girls he made short work of cutting the rest of her top loose, then threw the rag into the trash.

Stepping back he saw one reason she looked so young. Her tit mounds were smashed into an old discolored bra that was way too small. She had hung her head so he took her by the hair and tilted her head back until he could see her closed eyes.

"Look at me, Amira!" he said forcefully, shaking her head until she opened her eyes.

He held up the knife and her eyes closed again. A quick shake of her head made her re-open them. He slid his hand down her face and neck to her breast. The bra was so small that he could not get the knife under the center without stretching it out from her body with his other hand. A quick slice let the bra pop open. He cut the two straps and pulled the bra from around her and threw it away.

His cock had been growing harder as he stripped her but now surged into a full, throbbing erection. Staring back at him were probably the best set of tits he had ever seen, even in pictures. They were being pulled up somewhat by the position of her arms but did not think that was going to matter. They were perfectly shaped, with aureoles that were not too big or too small, and generous nipples.

Given that she was not done growing yet, these were going to be the kind of tits that wet dreams were made of. In fact, they already were. Her nipples were hard with her fear and he took both of them between his thumbs and forefingers and pinched gently, watching the anguished, embarrassed look in her eyes. He bent and sucked a nipple into his mouth, rolling his tongue over it until she gave a small jerk and a low moan. He straightened up and looked her in the eye.

"Those are very beautiful Amira. You should be very proud of them. Now let me look at the rest of you."

This brought a furious blush to her face. Stooping down he sliced through the hem of her long, homemade skirt and ripped it up the front to her waist. Laying the blade flat on her stomach made her quickly draw in her abdomen and let him slip the knife between the waistband and her skin. When he made sure that she was looking at him, a pull on the knife let her skirt fall to the floor. The knife then made quick work of her plain cotton panties exposing her untrimmed black bush, thick even at her age.

Walking around her he could see that this was a girl used to physical labor. Her ass cheeks were hard, jutting out over the back of her long, strong legs with a beautiful curve. The hips were not yet as broad as they would be but still nicely shaped. A thin layer of fat covered her ab muscles. Taught to use her body correctly she would bring a man great pleasure.

He moved off to the side where he could see both girls. Chalina had shifted around until she was able to kneel. She was glaring at him, her hate plain to see.

"Chalina, remember that what is now going to happen to your little sister is because of your actions. What one of you does affects the other one. What you have cost her is this:

"2 strokes with the crop on each ass cheek.

"2 strokes on her belly.

"2 strokes on each tit.

"2 shocks with the prod on her belly."

At the word "tit" Chalina screamed as loudly as she could through the gag and tried to get to her feet. When she heard about the shocks she went berserk, straining against her bonds even though this was choking her. He went over and bent down to grab her hair.

"Chalina," he yelled shaking her head and slapping her face. "If you don't control yourself she will get punished more. The only way to help her is to behave yourself and do what you are told!"

Another shake of her head and she broke down sobbing, her tits heaving under her top. He turned and walked to Amira. Her naked tits were putting on a grand display as she sobbed. This kept his cock rock hard. Pulling out the crop, he walked behind the shaking girl.

He said in a low voice, "Amira, I will count to 5 between each stroke. In just over 1 minute this will all be over. If you are brave it will make it easier on Chalina."

He rubbed her right butt-cheek gently and then smacked it with the crop. He slowly counted to 5 out loud and smacked her again. Red marks showed on her ass but the cheek was so hard it barely moved as the strokes landed. He counted to 5 again while moving to the other cheek where he repeated the strokes. There was very little response from the girl. He suspected that she had been spanked harder than this growing up.

Both girls' sobs had ceased as he moved around to her belly. Still counting he rubbed his hand over her tight flesh then landed one blow high and 5 seconds later another blow just above her patch of jet black pubic hair. These strokes were landing on territory that had never been smacked before and brought startled yips from behind the gag.

Now it was time for her tits. Here he changed the order of the blows. First a blow on the outside of her left tit was followed by a backhand blow to the outside of her right. These brought much stronger protests from behind the gag. The second set of blows went straight down on the top, front of her mounds, flipping down across the nipple at the end of each stroke. Amira shrieked, followed by moans of continued pain as her nipples stung. Chalina was now moaning along with her sister.

As Amira saw him drop the crop and draw the cattle prod the protests got louder. He placed the prod between her tits and trailed it down to belly. At the count of 5 he held down the button for less than half a count. Even with the gag the scream from the tortured girl was ear-splitting.

The prod then trailed lower down to just above her pubic hair and the last of the punishment was delivered. He held down on the button a little longer this time and was surprised to see her lose control of her bladder. The pee continued to flow long after the last scream had dropped to a constant moan.

He clipped the prod behind his back and embraced the young girl feeling her firm breasts against his bare chest. He unfastened the gag and pulled it free from her aching jaw. He murmured in her ear. Repeatedly telling her that it was over and she was going to be alright.

This confused Amira. This man, who had kidnapped her, stripped her and just caused her so much pain, was holding her and stroking her slowly. Having him give her comfort was more than her stunned mind could make sense of. It never occurred to her how angry she should be at him. She just knew that after all that had happened to her in the last 24 hours she needed somebody to be kind and comfort her. Anybody.

There was a one other trial waiting for her. Going to the lavatory counter he put a small amount of lube on his middle finger.

Returning to the puzzled girl he asked, "Are you a virgin?"

She gasped in embarrassment. Then lowered her eyes and nodded her head.

"Amira, when I ask you something you must answer me out loud. You must also call me 'Sir' or 'Master' when you speak to me. Now, are you a virgin?"

In a low voice she answered, "Yes, Sir."

The blush that followed started at her chest and went all the way up to her hair.

"I'm going to check that for myself. I have lubricated my finger so it will not hurt. Remember that you are mine now. Do not resist. If you do, it will cause Chalina pain like you just had."

Putting one arm behind her waist he parted the frightened girls pubic hair and lightly rubbed the lips of her pussy until they opened and he could feel her hymen. He then slowly rubbed her pussy until he felt her clitoris begin to harden. He could tell by her change of expression that she was starting to feel pleasant sensations from her groin.

"Have you ever rubbed yourself like that?"

Again came her low, shy voice, "No, Sir."

"You have much to learn about the pleasures your body can give you. We will begin to explore that soon."

As he wiped off his finger he said, "There is one last thing I need to know before I can let you down."

Walking over to Chalina he bent down and tilted her face up to look at him.

"Are you ready to submit yourself to me?" he asked.

At her slow nod he untied the rope that fastened her collar to the floor. He removed her gag and told her to remain quiet. Then he loosened the rope that held her wrists so she could stretch herself out on the floor. Looking at her he now saw only defeat. She would always be a spitfire but after this she should be easier to handle.

"Rest while I take care of Amira"

Going back to Amira, he was surprised when she gave him a small smile and thanked him for letting Chalina rest. He lowered her hands and helped her sit down on a stool. After unlocking her ankles, he removed the wrist and ankles cuffs.

Handing her two boxes he said, "These will kill any bugs living in your hair. One is for the hair on your head and one is for your pubic hair. Read the Spanish instructions while I start your shower."

Leaving her only restrained by her neck chain he walked into the shower. This was another test and she passed with flying colors when she just sat there reading. When she was done reading he took her into the shower, locking the neck chain to the wall. Handing her a wash rag and soap he returned to where she had stood and hosed her pee down the floor drain.

Going over to Chalina, he helped her to her feet and then pulled her arms over her head with no resistance from the girl. Not wasting any time he cut the seam at the neck of her pullover top and ripped it down the front. Cutting the arms and the seam at the bottom he pulled it off of her and threw it toward the trash. Her bra fit her much better and was easy to slice from her body.

Chalina also had beautiful tits. They were smaller than her sister's but still ample. He pinched her nipples gently then sucked on one of them until he heard the same small moan that Amira had made. After working on the other nipple for a while, he ripped and cut off her skirt and panties.

Looking at her naked body he had to admit that she was every bit as good-looking as her sister. The only real difference was that she was a little taller with longer legs and wider hips. Going over to the counter he lubed up his finger again.

Returning to the girl he reminded her of what he had told Amira about answering out loud and how to address him.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked.

Instead of being embarrassed and looking down, she looked right at him and said, "Yes, Sir."

"You know I am going to check don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," and at that flexed her knees outward to open herself up as much as she could.

Again he spread the pubic hair and rubbed the pussy lips until they opened. It did not take near as long as it did with Amira. As he felt her hymen he asked her if she played with herself, or if it was a boy who had been playing with her.

"I have let 2 boys play with my breasts but I am the only one, until now, who has pleasured me down there."

"Sir," she added belatedly.

He slowly rubbed her as he had her sister and she soon started to respond. As her breathing became quicker and more shallow, he wondered why she had let only two boys, as she called them, touch her tits. Maybe what she had been looking for, and not found, was a man stronger willed then she was that demanded her respect. If that was what she needed, she had found more than she could ever have thought possible. He held her close as her orgasm hit her, shaking her tightly stretched body.

"Thank you, Sir," she said with a small smile.

His cock felt like it was about to rip out of his pants.

"Have you ever given a blow job?"

"No, Sir."

"Do you know what one is?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, you are about to give your first one right now."

He released her arms and removed the restraints, then helped her to her knees.

"Take out my cock, and I hope I don't have to tell you what will happen if I feel your teeth."

"No, Sir," she said as she undid his jean shorts and let his cock spring free in front of her face.

Showing her where the sensitive places were, he told her to run her tongue over these areas as she sucked him. He saw Amira watching in amazement as her sister slid her mouth over his cock and began to bob her head. She had long since finished her shower and had seen the whole thing including Chalina's orgasm.

As Chalina sucked on his cock she tried to remember what the other girls had said to do. Trying to get as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, she worked her tongue where he had shown her.

The feelings coursing through his body were wonderful. If this little Latino bitch was not giving him the best blow job he had ever had it was damn close to it. Her first time?? What was it going to be like when she could take his whole 8" cock in her mouth. He was so horny from everything that had gone before that soon his balls tightened and he knew he was about to blow.

Grabbing her head, he exploded into her mouth. The first jet hit the back of her throat and made her gag, forcing some of his cum out of her nose. After that she swallowed as fast as she could and only a small amount leaked out of her mouth and ran down her chin onto her breasts. He released her head and staggered to the stool. Chalina coughed then wiped the cum from her face.

12