His Pretty Pets Ch. 05

Story Info
To the future.
3.2k words
4.58
27.7k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the lights came up after 8 hours of sleep the girl's first order of business was figuring out what to call him. Even though he told them that they could now call him Dave, the girls went into a private huddle.

After a little giggling Amira gave him a long, deep kiss and announced, "We are going to call you Master Dave."

Chalina followed this with a big kiss of her own.

"Alright, but Master Dave is hungry so breakfast first and then showers. I also am going to expect some help in the kitchen from now on," he replied.

All three did not fit into the small cooking section of the kitchen area so Amira switched to setting the table. Chalina's idea of helping was to find out what there was to work with and what he wanted, then take over. He joined Amira by the table and enjoyed some time playing with her body while her sister cooked.

He was interrupted by Chalina saying, "Master Dave, do you want to keep nibbling on my sister, or would you like to eat breakfast?"

"Oh, I want breakfast, then afterwards I want both of you for dessert."

Amira laughed, "You don't have dessert after breakfast, Master Dave."

"I do when there are two sexy ladies like you around. Let's eat."

After a very tasty breakfast, they all pitched in to clean up. When they were done he put an arm around each girl and led them to the shower.

"Let's wash off yesterday's sex, then we can start over," he told them.

The shower was all extensive soaping and rubbing, with the girls repeatedly spraying each other's sensitive areas with the hand shower. He was glad to see them so relaxed with each others bodies today. He had been thinking about some things that happened last night and had something he wanted to try later. He hoped that they were going to be this relaxed in bed because he was getting very tired of Amira's bullshit.

As they dried each other the girls were all giggles and grab-ass. This changed when they found their clothes and started to dress.

"Can we make some more clothes, Master Dave?" Chalina ask.

"And in a week or so we both are going to need panties," Amira added with a slight blush.

"You can make more clothes if you want, but I think you need to go shopping," he replied.

"We can't go out in these!" squealed Amira.

So, for the next 2 hours, he introduced them to Internet shopping. After taking their measurements, (they were both in the Oh My God range) they managed to put a major hit on his credit card. As he finished placing the last order the girls each gave him a big kiss and each took an arm to drag him to his feet.

"Now, Master Dave, we want to thank you," giggled Chalina.

Laying him down in the middle of the bed, one girl knelt on each side. Reaching up he undid the bows between each girl's tits and slid the cups off. As both girls shed their tops he pulled Chalina down and began working on her beautiful globes with his lips and tongue.

Amira started kissing on him, slowly working her way down his body. He noticed she was using the same technique of little nips, licks and kisses that she had used on her sister. It felt great, but it was not anything he had shown her or even remembered from any of the videos.

Chalina's pussy had proved to be very sore when they were playing in the shower.

Pulling his mouth away from the nipple he had been sucking, he ask, "Are you too sore, honey? If you are, you can sit this one out."

Chalina moaned, "No! Master Dave! You're doing this to me and you think I want you to just stop? But please, take it easy."

"Alright, you tell me when to stop," he said as he started in on her other nipple.

He felt Amira tugging his shorts off, then her warm mouth on his cock. Here she faltered a little bit. She just did not have the natural action with her tongue as she sucked him that Chalina had. He could tell that she tried to remember to use her tongue when his cock was in her mouth, but would forget as she sucked. It was still wonderful!

After she had sucked him for a while he had them switch places. While he enjoyed Chalina's great mouth, he worked on Amira's tits. She was soon moaning her appreciation. Pulling her over him, he started licking her pussy.

As her hips started to rock she asked him, "Master Dave, will you let me ride you like Chalina did?"

Chalina pulled her head off his cock long enough to ask "And can I be on the bottom this time, Master Dave?"

Since Amira was now forcing her pussy down into his mouth, it was all he could do to get out a muffled, "Yes."

It figured, he thought, each one would have to do what the other had done.

Pulling Amira's now dripping wet pussy off his mouth he told her to, "Mount up!"

He reached down and put his hands on the gentle swell of her hips as she positioned her pussy over his hard cock.

As she worked the head of his cock into her tight, almost virgin pussy, he told her, "Slowly sweetheart, just work it in nice and slow."

He started to gently rock his hips to work his cock-head in and out to help spread her lubrication. As her pussy stretched she gradually let herself slide down on his cock. She let out a small moan as her clit made contact with the base of his cock. He had felt his cock-head bump her cervix and knew that she was feeling her entire pussy filled with his cock.

"Sweetheart, are you doing alright?" he asked.

"Oh my God, it feels good!" was her reply.

Chalina moved up to sit by his head as Amira leaned forward to grab his shoulders. Her tits started to sway as she begin to move. He reached to cup her tits, but was surprised when Chalina beat him to one. Cupping the other one he gently squeezed it as Amira begin to get the hang of how to ride a cock.

As she began to pick up speed he pinched her nipple and let her own motion tug at it. Chalina held the other breast and ducked her head under to lick the hard nipple on her side.

The tight pussy, the view of Amira's hair flying as she worked herself to a climax, and the turn-on of Chalina joining in were getting to be more than he could bear. He was glad when Amira tossed her head back and begin to beat on his chest and grind her pussy on his pubic bone.

"I'm cumming! Oh my God! Oh my God! It's sooo gooood!" she wailed.

When she collapsed on his chest he pulled her hips off his cock and guided her to lie down beside him.

"Oh please, Master Dave! Don't take it out!" she begged.

You can't keep that all to yourself, sweetheart. I think your sister might like some too."

Chalina lay down in the middle of the bed by her sister. As he got between her legs to lick her pussy he saw Amira reach down and pick up her vibrator from the floor. Turning it on she went to work on her needy pussy.

"When do I get one of those, Master Dave?" Chalina asked with a grin.

"Amira, if we can bother you for a second, there is another one in the drawer. Will you hand it to me?"

"I don't know, Master Dave, it feels soooo good. I might need both," Amira teased.

"Amira!" yelled Chalina.

Laughing, she handed over the second vibrator and went back to what she had been doing.

Running the vibrator lightly over Chalina's pussy lips, he had to laugh as her hands balled into fists gripping the covers.

"Ahhhh," was all she said.

He began to tongue her clit as he roamed the vibrator over the entrance to her pussy. It wasn't long before her back arched and she grabbed Amira's hand. Both girls went over the top together, moaning out their orgasms.

Moving up by Chalina's head, he held his cock to her mouth.

"Wet it down, baby. It'll slide in easier." he told her.

As she licked and sucked his cock he knew she was tasting her sister's juices that had dried on it.

With a nice wet, slick cock, he moved over Chalina and lined it up with her pussy. Kissing her, he slipped his cock-head in. Feeling how wet she was, he slid the rest in with one long slow stroke. Her pussy was a little deeper laying down than it had been with her kneeling over him, but he still had an inch of cock outside when he reached the top.

"Mmmmmm," was the only sound Chalina got past the kiss.

He broke the kiss and ask, "OK?"

"Oh, my God! I feel so full ... and it feels so good!"

He started to slowly pump in and out of Chalina's tight hole. Her arms went around his neck. As soon as he felt the base of his cock hit her pubic bone her eyes half closed. Her clit was now getting full attention at the end of each stroke. Looking over at Amira, he saw her pinching a nipple and playing with her pussy as she watched him fuck her sister. What a turn-on!

He picked up speed as he felt Chalina's body react. Soon she was thrusting her hips up to meet him. He didn't want to hammer her sore pussy, but he did want to give her a good fuck. It didn't take long for her body to tense as she got ready to cum. Bucking her body up hard beneath him, her orgasm took control. Slowing down he waited for her feelings to fade.

When she opened her eyes he asked her, "Has your pussy had enough?"

"No! Please! One more time," Chalina answered.

As he picked up speed again she reached up and pulled him down into a long kiss. He felt her body moving with him as she worked for her next cum.

Breaking the kiss she moaned, "Oh, God. Please make me cum, Master Dave!"

Hearing this he thrust into her pussy even harder.

"Oh, yes! Oh, my God yes. I'm cumming," Chalina wailed.

As she settled down after her orgasm, he rolled over beside her.

Looking over to Amira he said, "Time to mount up again, Sweetheart."

Crawling over a very satiated Chalina, she moved to straddle him again.

"This time climb on facing my feet," he told her.

As she slid his cock into her pussy she gasped, "Oh, it feels different. God it feels good."

He had a fine view of her perfect ass as she rode him. Reaching down he squeezed and kneaded her butt cheeks. Moaning she slipped into another massive orgasm.

He let her ride until she worked herself up to one more cum, then lifted her off of him. Now wanting his own release, he laid her across the bed with her pussy at the edge. Doubling her legs back he rammed his cock into her. Using her legs for leverage he slammed his cock home again and again.

"Oh, my God," he roared, as he came in her tight pussy.

He wasn't the only one cumming though, he felt her pussy spasm as she came with him. As the feelings faded she reached up and pulled him down for a long, deep kiss.

Moving to sit beside her, he felt Chalina start to get up.

Looking over at her he said, "No towels today, baby. There's no blood this time. You've licked up her cum and you've swallowed mine so just come over here and use that sweet tongue to clean us up."

Chalina didn't look too happy about this, but she did it anyway. Kneeling in front of them she alternated between sucking him and licking up his cum as it ran out of her sister's pussy. He noticed that there wasn't any protest from Amira as she lay there jumping and moaning each time Chalina ran her tongue over her sensitive pussy.

When Chalina had them both licked nice and clean he helped her to her feet.

"Chalina, get in the middle of the bed. Amira, you take one side, I'll take the other and we'll thank her for that sexy clean up job before we take a nap."

Amira hesitated for a moment, then snuggled up to her sister. After a few minutes of kissing and licking he could see that Amira's nipples were rock hard again.

They both worked to give Chalina's beautiful tits the kind of attention they deserved. While he stayed at Chalina's tits, Amira started working her way down without being prompted. Chalina was moaning almost continuously as Amira pleasured her. When Amira got between Chalina's legs she folded them back against her sister's belly. This gave her easy access to Chalina's pussy.

As Amira started eating Chalina's pussy, he stopped what he had been doing and watched closely. Chalina reactions immediately intensified. He could see Amira working hard, bringing Chalina close to cumming then letting her relax a little and then working her up all over again. She was not hurrying and was driving her sister higher and higher. This went on for some time before she let Chalina slip into a truly mind-blowing cum.

When Amira finally finished and straightened up, he came up behind her and wrapped her up in a big hug. With one hand he cupped a tit and with the other he stroked her pussy. Waiting for Chalina to open her eyes, he kissed Amira on the neck and cheek.

Chalina's eyes fluttered open and he asked, "Well Sweetheart, how did our little Amira do?"

"Oh my God! She's wonderful!" was the response.

"Maybe a little too good for the limited experience she's had between your legs?" he asked.

Chalina looked puzzled at this remark.

Amira stammered, "I ... Well ... I just ..."

"I think you've been hiding a secret from us, little lady," he said.

Hearing this, Chalina finally understood what he was getting at.

"Amira!" she shouted angerly as she struggled to get up.

Amira broke down in sobs, turning and burying her head in his chest.

"Chalina, it's over. Leave her be."

"Amira, were they both your lovers?" he asked.

"Yes," she wailed.

"This has been eating you up inside hasn't it, baby? Afraid we would see that you had done this before?" he whispered.

"Oh, yes. Yes, Sir!"

"It's not 'Sir' anymore. And I'm not mad at you, I just wish you had told me."

"I was afraid of what Chalina would think of me! I ruined our lives!" Amira sobbed.

Chalina moved up behind from behind and embraced her.

"Maybe these things were meant to be, my sister. Dave never would have found us otherwise. Don't tell me you would rather still be in the village, with all the farm boys, than here," Chalina said softly into Amira's ear.

"No! Never," was Amira's response.

Amira was still sobbing as they guided her to the middle of the bed. With both he and Chalina holding her hands and tenderly kissing her, she finally settled down.

As both girls drifted off to sleep he lay awake with his thoughts churning. He thought about his "too good to ever do any work" ex-wife. All she had wanted to do was spend his money and sit by the pool. She then left him for a guy with more money. That had led him to this ranch in the desert.

He had promised himself that he would never trust another woman, but these young women were from a culture where work hasn't looked down on and money never wasted. They had already said that even with him in the "Master" role their lives were better than before. Mulling all this over it was a long time before he got to sleep.

*************************************************

When he woke he was happy with his decision. Looking at the only clock that showed the time outside he saw that it was almost dawn. Waking his two sleepy heads, he told them to get dressed. Pulling on his shorts he headed for the kitchen and got a bottle of champagne and three glasses. Whatever the outcome, a toast was going to be in order.

He gave the champagne and glasses to the young ladies and led them to the door.

"Wait," was all he would say to answer their questions.

Unlocking the door he ushered them through into the security room. This had monitors showing anything that might be waiting outside. This site was close to the border and sometimes had smugglers passing through.

Not seeing any threat, he picked up a pair of heavy shears from his tool box and led the puzzled girls up the stairs and through the main house. The cool pre-dawn air made the girls' nipples show through their thin tops as they stepped outside.

He had set up a table and chairs on the dawn side of the house. Even though hate had been his dominate emotion while he had been building the subterranean part of the house he had found some peace sitting here watching the sun come up.

Putting the champagne and glasses on the table he turned to the girls. Stepping up to Amira he put his fingers between her collar and her neck.

When she tried to shy away he told her, "I'm not going to hurt you, Sweetheart."

Using the shears he cut away her collar and then dropped it in the dust. He kissed her, then moved to Chalina. Her collar swiftly joined her sister's at their feet.

"You are free now. For what little it's worth, I apologize for kidnapping you, although that may have worked to your benefit. When your new clothes get here I can take you north to one of the larger cities and let you go."

"NO!" shouted both Amira and Chalina.

"Calm down, ladies. I said, 'I can' not 'I'm going to.' I would like to ask you both to remain here with me. Think about it. Talk to each other. If you decide to stay we'll toast to our new lives, if you decide to go, we'll toast your independence."

Turning away he popped the champagne and filled the glasses. He heard whispers behind him, then felt a touch on each arm.

Chalina spoke for both of them, "Dave, unless you send us away, we are not going to leave you. Life here can be very good for all of us. Let's toast to our new lives together."

Handing each a glass, he toasted, "I promise to care for each of you, provide for you and keep you safe. To our lives together."

Amira spoke up next, "Dave, I promise to honor, obey and love you. To our lives together."

Chalina spoke last, "Dave, I also promise to honor, obey and love you. But for you to do what you did, some woman must have hurt you badly. Remember, we are not her. To our lives together."

CLINK!