His Pride and Joy

Story Info
Her Master's pleasure.
1.2k words
4.28
20.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soron
Soron
3 Followers

I had decided it was time to have a weekend with my slave Catherine. We both had been under stress from work and needed some time away, out of the city. What I hadn’t planned was her request to take her young friend Ashley along with us.

“It would be my honor to give you that pleasure Master.” She had said. “I know Ashley would love the chance to serve you for a weekend as well.”

So, we drove to my cabin in the mountains. The sexual tension could be cut with a knife. It was a two- hour drive with Catherine next to me in the truck and Ashley scrunched up against her. I had a bulge in my pants for the whole trip thinking of all the possibilities that could ensue.

We had met Ashley at a play party in which I had the extreme pleasure of being the first to apply a flogger to her. Catherine had participated as well, using her soft mouth on the inexperienced submissive after I had finished. Since then Catherine and Ashley had become good friends.

Once in the cabin I took the girls straight to my playroom. Ashley stood in awe of Catherine as she came and knelt before me and I placed my collar around her perfect neck. I then pulled her up to me and held her for a moment, expressing my love with a soft kiss.

“I have decided to give this day to you my love.” I whispered in her ear. “Now, come let me give you your discipline for the day.”

I took her hand and led her to the sofa in the corner of the room. I sat down and my Catherine laid her body across my lap. I caressed her bottom, making sure not to leave an area untouched. She then got her spanking. A reminder of who she belonged to and who her love and Master was. She lay there almost motionless, giving her body and soul to me. My hand struck her with respect and with love. When I was finished I kissed and caressed her there and then told Ashley to come over. She kneeled in front of me and I took her hand and put it on Catherine’s hot behind.

“ Oh, Sir! She is so hot.” Ashley said as she touched my slave.

“Now you are going to assist me Ashley. I want you to go to my cupboard and get me four leather cuffs and four snap rings. Also, there is a soft purple rope hanging on the inside of the left door. Bring it all to me young miss.”

While Ashley ran off to do my bidding I lifted Catherine up off of my lap and held her.

“I am going to show the young miss what great pleasure you give me my love.”

“Yes Master, I need you to use me for your pleasure.” She said softly, putting her head on my shoulder.

“You’re going to my fucktoy today my love.”

Ashley helped me chain Catherine to the pulley in the middle of the room. We had her cuffed and chained. I took the purple rope and while Ashley watched I did a crossing rope bond to enhance any touching of Catherine’s breasts. I then let Ashley run her hands over the rope and my pretty girl’s breasts. Catherine closed her eyes and moaned softly as she felt the soft hands on her.

I took a blindfold and put it across Catherine’s eyes and tied it snugly.

“Ashley, I want you to caress her while I use this on her ass.”

“Yes Sir.”

I watched her start by caressing Catherine’s face. I took the single tail firmly in my hand and stroked it across her behind gently, then harder with each pass. Catherine was moaning, feeling the soft caresses of Ashley and the hard strokes of the tail across her cheeks. I continued to stroke harder. She was becoming unattached to reality quickly. I motioned Ashley to caress her nipples. She did so and Catherine screamed with pleasure and then stopped. She was gone. All the anticipation and all the build up to this had done what was intended. I motioned Ashley away and Catherine groaned from the lack of touch. I put my left hand on the small of her back and slashed the tail across her ass. I knew I would have to stop soon. The intensity had flooded her body and she was floating. I made the strokes slower now, softer each time. Then, stopping completely I left her there for a moment and then got behind her and kissed her cheeks softly. She screamed for me.

“Master, PLEASE!”

“Tell me what you need sweet girl?”

“I need you Master. PLEASE! I NEED YOU!” She screamed.

“What do you need baby. Tell me.”

“I need you Master. I need you to use me, take me, fuck me. Please.”

With her eyes covered she was helpless, not knowing what was coming next. I handed Ashley a light chain with nipple clamps attached to each end. As she applied them to Catherine’s hard nipples I kissed her pussy. She screamed back to me and tried to push back at me. I slapped her ass with my hand.

“Hold still slave. This is for my pleasure, not yours.”

Once again she moaned, on the edge she was. I slid my tongue inside of her heat. Stroking her swollen clit with a finger I fucked her wetness with my tongue. After about ten minutes of this she was in another world. I told Ashley to take the clamps off but not to touch Catherine’s nipples. I took her and put her between Catherine’s legs, took her hand and showed her just how I wanted her to touch my slave’s pussy.

I walked around to face her and I leaned over and kissed her soft cheeks. Her breathing told me she was ready to be taken.

“I love you sweet Catherine.” I whispered softly to her.

Walking back behind her I put myself to her entrance. She started to cry.

“It’s okay my love. Relief is coming.”

I pushed myself hard up inside of her. I felt her squeeze me with her very being. Ashley continued to pet her.

“Master, may I PLEASE!……”

“Ask Master baby.”

“Please may I cum for you?”

“Tell me who it is you belong to Catherine.”

“I belong to you forever Master.”

“I want all of you baby. I want all you have to give me Catherine. Cum for Master.”

“Oh God, yes Master!”

As Ashley continued to pet her sex Catherine started to shake violently. She was squeezing my cock with her pussy. Then, release. She shook and screamed and I told Ashley to stroke her pussy more softly and slowly. I exploded inside of her. I pushed deep inside to feel her around me as I came and I screamed as well, the heat was so intense.

We were both spent, mentally and physically. I sent Ashley off to run a warm bath. When it was right I took the blindfold off of my slave and undid her breast bonds. Then, the chains and cuffs came off. She collapsed in my arms.

I led her off to the bathroom and sat down in the tub and told her to sit down in front of me. She did as she was told sitting against my body.

“Ashley, go and see what you can find for dinner. We will be here for a few minutes.”

“Yes Sir.” She said and turned to go off to the kitchen.

Not a word was said as I held her and stroked her soft hair. And the weekend had only just begun.

Soron
Soron
3 Followers