His Problem Solved Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any discussion of the day's events would have to wait, as both of us were just too tired to care. After a good night kiss, I laid back and closed my eyes and started replaying today in my mind, but I didn't get far.

Because of the Noon checkout time, we had left a wake-up call and, knowing what it was, it was all I could do to make myself answer the phone. After thanking the operator, I rolled on out of bed, knowing that we would be in trouble if I ever lay back down.

While waiting on the shower to warm, my morning constitutional reminded me of last nights activity, but I wasn't as sore as I had expected to be, just a little tender. The shower at least finished waking me up and I was almost through shaving when Pam stumbled in and plopped down on the toilet. When I had dried my face she reached over and patted my ass and asked if everything was ok back there. I told her that it was better than just ok.

I bent over and kissed her on the cheek and said, "When you get through, grab a robe and come on up to the deck, I am going to order breakfast."

We were both sad to be leaving paradise and were content to just recline and listen the morning sounds one more time. I had told the kitchen that we would be on the deck so the knock on the banister was followed by the announcement that breakfast was served. Pam had already been kidding me, well maybe not kidding, about whether or not my robe was going to slip if our friend was the one to bring breakfast.

The sound of two people climbing the steps surprised us, but one of them was Kim and a young man accompanied her, also in a hotel uniform. After setting the tray on the table between us, Kim introduced us to Chuck, her boyfriend, then started blushing as she informed us that he had some things to tell us.

I instantly braced for the worst, then relaxed. "I just wanted to say thank you, Kim has told me everything that happened here and we experienced some things last night that I would have never imagined and certainly would never have agreed to, had it not been for your information and explanation." I just grinned and nodded and he continued, "I realized last night how much fuller our relationship could be and how much more fun we can have if we agreed to be shed some of our inhibitions and be totally honest with each other."

As they excused themselves, I recommended the toy store and told them to tell the owners that we had sent them.

After breakfast, packing up, checking out and making it through security occupied the remainder of our time and it was only after we had lifted off that I finally admitted to myself that the honeymoon was over.

I was glad that Larry had offered to ship our purchases home for us and that thought caused me to remember our visit to the store and the conversation I had steered away from. Considering what had transpired later that evening, I began to wonder if I had been set up. I turned to Pam and asked her straight up if I had been and she just smiled and said "NEVER."

She soon curled up in her seat and was sound asleep, or so I thought... until the blanked slipped.

******************

I hope you have enjoyed this adventure.

While some of the things mentioned have never happened, I can only wish that they had.

Will there be a continuation? Perhaps some day when the muse is upon me...