His Property

Story Info
I shall only pleasure my master and no one else.
1.1k words
3.91
31.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped onto the arm rest of my chair as the airplane started to land. Millions of butterflies fluttered in my stomach making me uneasy. I was really nervous for who was waiting for me at the end of the boarding tunnel.

The old lady sitting next to me looked at me calmly.

"Are you all right child? There is nothing to be afraid of."

Nodding my head I reply

"I know."

The lady didn't know that I had everything to be scared of. What if he didn't like me because of my appearance. My long black hair, my big brown bambi eyes. I always thought of rejection first before I met someone. Rejection has always been a fear of mine. Always have, always will be.

I have never met Sam in real life before, so of course I was very nervous. Our relationship started off when we first met online.

I use to be a lady. Went to church, volunteer at local schools, help old people in the hospital, dressed well, and I'm a virgin.

For a nineteen year old girl I sure had a lot of strange thoughts of being sexually used. Having a master and having him use me whenever he wanted and to use me for his own pleasure. That's how I clicked with Sam.

He always mentioned what really turned him on. Then something in me burst and I wanted to know more, I wanted to know everything. Soon things became more serious and we made talking online a daily routine. Then one day he had the idea of me coming to visit him. I absolutely had no choice but to agree with him. I would fly over there for two weeks and if I wanted I could live there with him.

And now as those two weeks began I grabbed my carry on and started to board off the plane. The old lady right next to me.

Almost reaching the end of the boarding tunnel I stopped and gripped the railing tight. The lady stopped and looked at me.

"What's wrong girl?"

"Nothing," I whispered

Smiling the lady touched my forearm

"Meeting someone darling?"

Nodding my head I smiled

"Yes... I think I'm okay now."

We continued walking until we reached the gate. We broke apart and she smiled waving goodbye to me. Following the signs to the baggage claim I feel strong arms wrap around my waist.

I immediately got stiff. The strong arms turned me around and I was face to face with a gorgeous man about the age of twenty. His arms were around my waist as my cheeks flushed a bright scarlet. I put my hands against his chest for a moment.

I felt two fingers on my chin and I quickly looked up starring into his green eyes. When he kissed me I immediately melted into his arms. I was breathless when we finally pulled away. He took my hand and laced our fingers together as we began to walk.

"So Bree did you have a nice flight?"

"Yeah." Was all I simply said.

"That's good."

He looked me up and down then continued to look forward. I immediately felt like I wasn't good enough.

"You look beautiful Bree."

My cheeks felt hot as we approached the baggage claim. It wasn't hard to find my luggage. Mine was a bright orange one.

Sam carried it all the way to his car which was in a far away parking space where I saw no one else. He put it in the trunk and I looked at how tinted his windows were.

"Get in the back."

"But aren't we suppose to go to your pl-"

"We're not going home just yet Bree. Now don't ever question me." he answered me coldly.

"I'm sorry." was all I said as I got into the back Sam following right behind me. I felt my panties get slightly wet.

"Do you trust me Bree? Do you trust your master?"

I nod my head

"Answer me when I ask you a question."

"Yes sir I trust you."

"Good girl, now close your eyes."

I did as told without even thinking. I felt as he took my hand.

"Not peeking are you?"

"No sir." answering honestly my eyes were shut tight

"Good girl."

I felt as he took my hand and made me hold something big and hard.

"You may now open."

Opening my eyes I see he has put my hand on his big hard dick. I admired at how big it was.

"Remember how you told me you always wanted to do something sexual in the car Bree?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes my master."

Smiling Sam kisses my forehead. "That's my good girl."

He allowed me to call him Sam in public but when we were somewhere private I had to address him by Sir or Master.

"Now Bree what would you like to do with my big hard dick?"

"Mmm, suck it..." I bit my bottom lip feeling my dress ride up my ass exposing my pink lace thong.

"Open your mouth."

I did as I was told and opened looking up at him innocently. Without hesitation he put his dick in my mouth. It didn't take long for me to close my lips around it and began sucking his cock. His dick was sweet and it made me crave him even more.

He started thrusting his cock into my mouth gripping my hair in the back to steady my head. My mouth was filled with him as I heard him moan softly as I started to suck his big fat cock hungrily. He pushed my head all the way filling my throat with his big dick. I was struggling to breath, I started to gag then I felt a good warm liquid fill my mouth. He took his dick out of my mouth and sat up as I gulp down some of his sweetness.

"I never said you could swallow it yet bitch. Now show me."

His hand grabbed my chin roughly. I opened my mouth showing him his delicious white sweetness in my mouth.

"Good girl now you may swallow it."

With two gulps I swallowed the rest of his cum and moaned.

"Now Bree do you like sucking my big cock?"

"Mmm yes sir." I moaned out

"I bet you do. Now clean me off."

I hungrily went for his dick licking off all his cum. I heard him moan and I smiled knowing I have pleased my master. When I was done he commanded me to put it back and I did as I was told. He pulled me to him kissing me with much passion.

"Good girl. Now go get in the front seat, we're gonna go home."

I obeyed as he got in the drivers seat and headed home. He held my hand with his hand not on the steering wheel all the way there.