His Pussy

Story Info
A young woman's eyes are slowly opened to the world of BDSM.
1.2k words
3.9
39.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she waited in the driver's seat, trembling with sweet anticipation and a little bit of fear all at once. Only a week ago she was just a wife and mother experimenting with the sexual pleasures of the lifestyle. Now suddenly she found herself on an excitingly dangerous path through areas of eroticism she'd never explored before. Words like submission, enslavement, Domination, Goddess now swarmed through her thoughts 24 hours a day. she wrote Him a letter telling Him exactly what He'd opened up for her with His assignment--researching BDSM as a whole. she herself never imagined it could have aroused her the way it did. The very thought of being His slave sent her pussy into a world all its own, dripping and salivating as if it were a separate being all together. And suddenly she found herself desperately needing to know how He knew all along who she was and who she wanted to be, because she certainly wasn't aware of this herself!

He pulled up next to her, a smile spreading on His face at first sight of her. She shuddered with emotions she'd never felt before as she tried to casually lock her car and join Him in his truck. His eyes burned through to her soul when they finally looked at one another.

"i'm so nervous," she whimpered as she adjusted herself in the seat.

"Aww babydoll, why are you nervous?" He purred, resting His hand on hers.

her cheeks flushed, "i'm not really sure. i'm scared and excited all at the same time," and she stared straight into His eyes without blinking.

He smiled broadly.

"A little fear is a good thing."

she threw herself against Him then, lips hungrily meeting lips. His arms, however, stayed at His sides, savoring her need. she moved against Him, each motion begging for His touch. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes again.

"You have something for me?" He asked, reminding her why T/they were there in the first place.

Flustered, she dug through her purse and removed a folded piece of plain white paper containing a tremendous amount of text--the letter she'd written to Him the moment she'd discovered that He knew her better than she'd ever known herself, the very moment she discovered the power He had over her. He took the paper from her shaking hand and slowly opened it. she held her breath a bit as he began to read. He stopped suddenly and turned His eyes to her.

Grabbing a pen, He said as He marked the page, "since you're a novice submissive, I'll let you off easy. But you never capitalize yourself and you always capitalize your Master whenever referencing the two."

she nodded and took it in, being aware that she should never repeat this mistake as there may be consequences next time. He had said He was letting her off easy. she snuggled into Him as He read, stroking His leg, smelling His skin, listening to His breath. When He had finished, He carefully refolded the page and placed it behind the overhead visor. Then He turned to her and said nothing regarding the letter. Instead He pulled her to Him and kissed her deeply, passionately, tongue fighting tongue, lips biting lips, all the while His hands refused her body's beckonings again to touch her. A hand rested on her arm and she broke their kiss long enough to say, "yes, please touch me. i need you to touch me."

"Where, babydoll? Where would you like me to touch you?" He whispered in her ear. "you have to tell me."

"Everywhere," came her breathless reply as suddenly His hands becamse a flurry of activity all over her. He caressed her face, her neck, kissed her as His hands explored her breasts, ran down her stomach to her jeans. He stared into her eyes as they worked to undo her jeans and she held her breath as slowly His fingers found her hot center.

"Yes, please touch my pussy!" she cried out, writhing against His fingers, urging them to move. But they stayed still, taunting her, hovering just above her hard clit.

"Who's pussy babydoll?" He whispered, fluttering His fingers against her skin.

"Your pussy," she whispered.

"Say it again," he commanded.

"Your pussy, Master!" she whimpered, staring into His eyes as His fingers found her jewel and immediately released the first of many intense orgasms that afternoon.

"Good girl, I like it when My pussy cums for Me."

He brought her to two more intense orgasms before holding her body against His and kissing her softly, quietly as she relaxed. she stared at the bulge in His pants.

"Can i see it?" she asked.

He smiled coyly. "Beg Me."

"Please Sir can i see Your beautiful perfect cock? i need to see it. i have to see it," she gushed.

He opened the waistband of His pants and pushed them down a bit to reveal His hard thick shaft. she licked her lips and He smiled again. He watched as she absentmindedly touched His pussy while she stared at His cock longingly.

"What do you want more, babydoll? My cock or Me to make you cum again?"

she looked at Him and without hesitation replied, "Oh Master please may i taste You?"

He smiled again. "you want this?" and He swirled His finger around the head, collecting pre-cum. She squirmed as His pussy gushed and she felt her moisture dripping down her thighs.

"Yes, Master, i want it so bad!"

He shoved His finger into her mouth then and she hungrily sucked His juice, drawing a sigh and then a moan from Him, His cock looking like it was going to break it was so hard.

"Since that is what you crave, slut," He whispered, "then that is what I shall withhold from you."

"No, please no," she whimpered.

"Touch My pussy for Me," He commanded.

she reach into her pants then and found her slippery entrance. she pushed three fingers eagerly inside, closed her eyes, and sighed. she felt His breath in her ear as He leaned in to kiss her neck while she fingered herself.

"i'm gonna cum, oh gawd, i'm gonna cum!" she squealed, writing and squirming beneath Him, His body surrounding hers.

"Yes, babydoll, yes, make My pussy cum babydoll. I love it when My pussy cums for Me!"

And she came with a scream and a thrust upward, His hand catching her hair and pulling her hard toward Him, His mouth on hers and her cries disappeared into Him.

"I want to see your jeans around your ankles," He said.

Without breaking His gaze, she slowly moved her pants over her hips and slid them down to her ankles, leaving her black lace thong barely covering her dripping shaved pussy. He inhaled.

"My pussy smells so good, babydoll."

her finger slowly caressed her wetness, gathering her nectar before tasting it herself. she reached back in for more and offered it to Him this time, and He hungrily accepted, moaning and sighing as He tasted her sweetness. Then suddenly without warning He growled and pushed her thighs apart before diving between her legs and attacking His pussy. This was more than she expected and with an ecstatic shriek she exploded into His eager mouth. His satisfied moans as He lapped up her every drop sent her again over the edge and she flooded His mouth once more.

They lay in one another's arms, each silently savoring the moments before. Finally He broke the embrace and stared into her soul again. A sweet kiss on the top of the forehead was His parting gift and the memories would have to be enough last her...until the next time.