His Quiet Power

Story Info
She falls under his sexual spell.
1.5k words
4.2
125.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bella26
bella26
24 Followers

With the lights down low, I slowly undressed before him. I was ashamed of my body and was frightened to let him see it in the full light. I had no control over the situation however. If he wanted the lights bright they would be turned up. I was under his spell. Enchanted by his mesmerizing eyes I walked towards him. I heard a voice in my head, telling me to touch him. My hand reached out and touched his chest with a light dusting of hair on it. My finger ran over his hard nipple down the trail of hair to his stomach. I pulled my hand away; trying to figure out why I was naked before this stranger touching him in ways I would only touch my lover. The voice spoke again, telling me to take his dick into my mouth and caress it with my tongue till it was hard. I dropped to my knees and took his flaccid member into my mouth, moving my hands up and down along with my mouth, my tongue ring caressing the soft skin. Slowly, I could feel him begin to grow inside my mouth, growing larger with each stroke of my mouth.

My head was pulled away with the fierceness I had never felt from any lover. My eyes gazed into his and I felt a jolt of electricity course through my body. I tried to jump back from him, but I was held tight in my place. He stood, his naked body gleaming in the dim light, picked me up and carried me over to the bed where he dropped me rather roughly onto the bed. I tried to scream but the sound wouldn’t come out, however, I felt a gag being slipped into place over my mouth. I struggled to get up and get away, but I stopped without even realizing why. Soft silk scarves were tying my hands to the corners of the bed and then my feet came next so that I was presented in the spread eagle position and unable to move. My senses were heightened by the inability to see or move. I could hear every little noise around me, smell each imperceptible smell. My thoughts wondered how I got myself into this position.

I had been at my favorite bar, dancing and talking to my friends as I do ever Saturday night, when this handsome dark stranger approached me and asked me if I would honor him with the next slow dance. I accepted as I noticed his blue/black eyes gazing up and down my body. We danced to a wonderful love song and his moves were superb. I felt my body melting against his. We danced as if no one else was around us, our bodies becoming one it seemed on the dance floor. His hands were all over my body and with anyone else I would have made sure they were properly placed on my back or hips. However, his hands were moving into my pants and I didn’t have the power to stop him. It was as if I had lost all free will of my body and mind. He whispered in my ear for me to follow him out of the bar. I tried to say no, but heard myself telling him yes. I told my friends I was leaving and followed him to his awaiting car.

Nervousness overtook my body as I climbed into the passenger seat. I was scared not knowing what I may be getting myself into, yes excitement coursed through me as I thought of how erotic the whole thing truly was. As he drove, his hand found the waist of my pants once again and slipped down into them rubbing my clit through my panties. I could feel them growing wetter and wetter as he continued to rub. I felt an orgasm building up from deep inside and with a loud scream I came on my panties. He then moved his hand inside my panties and I tried to remove it. My clit was sensitive from my orgasm and didn’t think I could handle the continued contact. One look from him and I stopped my struggle. The feeling of his continued assault on my clit was more than I could handle, however, I couldn’t make him stop. I screamed as I came again and again, tears streaming down my face, begging him to stop.

His hands then moved away from my clit and he shoved 3 fingers into my wet pussy and I passed out from the overexposure of ecstasy. Coming back to the present I realized I didn’t know where he was. I thought I heard more than one person in the room but I couldn’t be sure. I lay still, straining to hear where he was. I felt a feather brush against my nipple, causing it to get harder than it already was. My body strained at my restraints, struggling to get free and touch myself, my clit swollen and needing release. I felt something be inserted into my wet pussy. It was hard and very thick but felt heavenly. I wanted to cum as soon as it was inserted. I felt some sort of harness being attached around it to hold it in place, with a knob placing pressure on my clit. All at once the dildo that had been inserted was turned on and the knob pressing on my clit started vibrating. I heard the door shut and realized I was all alone in the room with a vibrator driving me crazy.

He left me there for what seemed like an hour and I needed the release that had been building up during that time. Finally, he returned and removed the vibrator. My body was trembling as his hands moved over my body. I strained for him to touch me, to give me the release I so desperately needed. His feather light touch against my clit sent me over the edge as I screamed with orgasm. He kept stroking it so lightly that I felt I would pass out from the power of his touch. He untied me and rolled me over onto my stomach, with a pillow under my waist that placed my ass up in the air, and retied me in that position. I was unable to move. I then heard the rasp of his zipper as he removed his pants and felt his weight move the bed. He was then on top of me and his erection was pressing against me.

He moved to enter my pussy slowly, inch by inch entering me. When he was all the way in he moved with great care then pulled completely out. He had been so gentle that I wasn’t expecting it when after a few strokes like this; he rammed his enormous cock deeply into me as hard as he could. I screamed out with a feeling of pleasure/pain. He continued this assault on me until I had orgasmed a couple more times. He pulled out and I felt empty without his cock filling me. After a couple moments I felt the pressure of his erection again, but this time, it was pressing against my anal opening. I was scared because I had never had anal sex before and I tried to stop him, but he was too powerful for me. I felt my body relaxing as he started to enter my ass. The pain was only momentary as he pressed fully into me. He paused once his cock was fully sheathed in my ass and I felt him fumbling beside him, and then felt him raising my hips slightly, pressing him further into my ass, and inserting what felt to be a huge vibrator. He turned it on its highest speed and left it there. I felt full with his cock in my ass and the vibrator in my pussy and screamed with yet another orgasm as he once again started to move within my ass.

He started moving faster and faster, pounding so hard I was screaming so loud that I feared someone would call the police. I had never had a feeling such as this before and didn’t want it to end, however, I felt his body stiffen up as he shot his hot cum deep into my ass. He remained in me for a few more minutes before pulling out and untying me. He helped me roll back over and kissed me deeply and thanked me for what I had done for him. He then told me to get dressed so he could take me back to my car. I dressed slowly not wanting to leave this stranger whose name I never even learned, however, he said it was time for me to leave. He drove me back to my car in complete silence and I never saw him again and I never understood the power he had over me, but I will never forget that night as long as I live.

bella26
bella26
24 Followers