His Return

Story Info
He returns from trip with gifts for his subbie.
2.2k words
4.19
17.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving my suitcase outside door, I entered the lounge, it seemed like I had been away for weeks, not just a few days, I placed the bag I was carrying on the coffee table. Hearing the door opening, I turned, and there she was, my love, my sweetness, fresh from the shower, wearing the teal silk robe that she knows I love so much.

Rushing to her, I took her in my arms, kissing her deeply, smelling her freshness, my senses overpowering me as we kissed deeply, unable to contain myself, I quickly slipped my hand between her thighs, savouring the touch of the milky white skin there, letting my hand slide up higher, to caress her wonderful sex, the place of my dreams these past few nights.

Letting my finger caress her lips, stroking as her juices started to flow, wanting more and more of her. I slipped my finger inside as she sucked on my tongue, wanting her so much then, as I felt her hand on my pants, unfastening them,

and sliding the zip down. I gasped as she touched me with her soft warm fingers wrapping them around my shaft, I could wait no longer, I had to have her, tight there and then.

Pushing her back against the wall, I hooked my elbow under her right leg, lifting it, smelling her sex as she whispered softly, "Master, please fuck me, fuck me, now ,please, please"

Holding my cock I drove it deep into her wet pussy, slamming her back against the wall, animalistic fucking, driving into her, my cock an out of control piston, as she ripped her robe open, I bit on each nipple, pulling hard as she screamed in pleasure, her cunt contracting on me, as her orgasms started, I could not hold back, my cock swelling up as my balls tightened, I exploded in her, a stream of undiluted passion filling her , our combined screams of ecstasy rocking the house.

I kissed her deeply, my cock still embedded in her, as we both stood there, shaking uncontrollably, totally consumed by our mutual passion.

Relaxing gradually we kissed, a long loving moment, that seemed to last forever, then I smiled, and, leaning back, whispered softly.

"Oh how I have missed you my sweet, you are my life, my universe"

Taking her hand , I led her to the couch, gently sitting her down, and picked up the bag I had brought home, saying "I have some gifts for you dear one."

Making sure that my love could not see into the bag, I withdrew the first package, and immediately saw her eyes light up. as I handed her a red and black cup less corset, designed to thrust her wonderful breasts forward and upwards.

Next I handed her the red silk stockings, followed by the 4inch high red heels.

And finally, the satin open crotch thong.

Her face was a delight, she was smiling more broadly than I could ever remember, and jumped up to kiss me. I quickly closed the bag, there were things in there she must not see yet.

As she nuzzled my neck after kissing me, I spoke softly into her ear/

"And now my darling, go prepare your self your master, wear the gifts of our dream, as I prepare the room for us." She quickly skipped away to the bedroom, and I went to the kitchen, there were articles there that I would require.

Returning to the lounge, I quickly secreted them, along with the new sex toys that I had purchased, behind the couch. Stripping naked, I awaited my lover's entrance.

As I waited, I lowered the bar from the ceiling to the required height, and collected three soft towels from the linen cupboard, and placed them on the coffee table.

I heard her returning, watching as she sauntered into the room in all her finery, I gasped in awe.

"My dear, you are stunning, just stunning", I was almost lost for words. Softly I kissed her cheek, and led her to where the bar hung, and told her to kneel on the floor, then tied her wrists to the rail. She looked magnificent, her pert breasts thrust out, the nipples hard and erect, a wonderful deep red hue about them, her thighs were together, but from the way she kept moving them, I knew how wet she was. I smiled slowly, then I reached behind the couch, to pick up a small bottle, I showed it to her, Maple Syrup, straight from the fridge, cold and thick.

I stood in front of her, my semi erect cock in my hand, and, unfastening the stopper, let the syrup slowly dribble on to the head, then puling the head out, I dribbled it all along my soft cock. I walked to stand in front of her, saying "Open your mouth, and stick out your tongue", as her delicate little tongue peeked out, I Laid the head of my cock on it, looking into her eyes, whispering hoarsely,

"Make me hard, make me cum, make me splash all over your ace and tits, NOW" slowly she pulled me into her mouth, her tongue swirling round the head, pushing the tip into my slit, touching the spots only she knows, I stood there, eyes closed, my hands on her head, this was paradise, her hot mouth, that soft velvet like tongue, taking hold of her hair, I was on fire, as I started to fuck her face, faster, harder all the time, my back arched, as I called out her name, and started to cum, so hard, bursting forth from me in a torrent of desire, I quickly pulled it out, holding and stroking, my knees bent, splashing her face, and her tits, as I heard her screaming as she too came.

I just fell to my knees, smiling at her, as I came down slowly, reaching out to rub my cum into her skin, as she moaned and sighed softly.

Standing I lifted her slightly, then adjusted the bar height. Walked behind her and lay on my back.

Slowly, I slid my head under her hips, just far enough to look up, to be able ro see her taut nipples, and the lust in her eyes as she watched me

Lying there, looking up, I could see her sweet pussy in all its glory, the lips swollen now in anticipation, her rosebud, peeping out, pink and luscious, asking me to kiss it. Sticking out my tongue, I gently raised myself, so that just the tip of my tongue touched her clit, moving my tongue back and forth slowly, tenderly pushing her clit, as she shuddered above me. I raised a little higher, and reached up to free her rosebud, running my tongue around it, licking lazy circles, rasting her sweetness, my mind in a whirl.

I covered it ,and started to suck, with my tongue flicking her, knowing she would cum, flood my face again. Feeling her shaking, I pulled back, then licked her sweet pussy, from her clit, to her tiny button, ran my tongue around her button, and pushed into a little, felt her respond, licked again, then, back to her pussy, as she screamed out my name in ecstasy. She was so intense now, I eased myself out form under her, walked around to the front.

Holding her under the chin, I kissed her, a lover's kiss, filled with all the love I have for her.

I moved away, positioned the coffee table, and lay the 3 folded towels upon it, lowering the bar, I told her to lay lengthways on the table, and gently removed the crotch less thong. Having already positioned the chain from the shackles under the table. I quickly secured her ankles. Then, I stood there, for a full 5 minutes.

Just looking

Watching her.

Reaching behind the couch again, I took the chocolate body paint, and the new "Wabbit" I had bought her out, and lay the vibe on the carpet.

Kneeling at the end of the table, I dipped the brush in the chocolate, and painted my name on her freshly shaven mound, she giggled at the feather like strokes of the brush, as I smiled fondly.

Standing I walked to the side of the table, and, with her watching, I coated the head of my cock in the chocolate, such a delicious feeling. She looked at me, her eyes pleading, whispering, "Please Master, please". I turned her head to the side and slowly lowered myself onto her tongue, she licked slowly, just using the tip, then licking her lips, taking her time, as I stood there moaning, my cock so swollen, I could take no more, and holding her head still, I slid my cock into her mouth, commanding her to suck it clean, she did so with relish, and I knelt there, shaking in delight.

Returning to the end of the table, I picked up the Wabbit again, turned on the rotating head, and lowered it to the writing on her mound, running it in each letter in turn, spreading the chocolate, covering the rotating head, I stopped, smiled, and placed the head in your navel, letting it spin thee, covering her bally button, lifted it away, smiling, I carried on across all the letters. Then placed the head on my tongue, licking the chocolate, as it vibrated, looking deep into her eyes. As she stuck her tongue out, I slid the Wabbit into her mouth, watching as she sucked greedily, letting her have this short moments pleasure alone, then, withdrew the vibe, laying it on the floor.

Leaning in, I kissed her navel, my tongue sensually circling, licking the chocolate, the pressing into her, before sucking, delicately paying with her skin as she moaned. Licking lower, I trailed my tongue across her silken mound, as she gasped in delight, and lifting my left hand, slowly slid my middle finger into her, feeling the velvet warmth enveloping me, gently I stroked inside her, as I licked and sucked the chocolate from her, my fingertip circling her G spot, feathery touches at first, then rubbing it, harder, and harder, I felt her back arching, as orgasm approached, and quickly withdrew, whispering, "Not yet my love".

Standing, I slowly walked to the couch, picking up a banana on the way, sitting down I peeled the fruit, and started to eat it slowly, never taking my eyes off her.

Licking my lips with each small bite, savouring the texture and the flavour, as she lay there.

Bound and tied, my captive, to do with as I wished.

With half the banana left, I rose from the couch, walked over to her, and asked, "My love, would you like some banana?"

"Yes Master" she replied

"Then you shall have some," I said, smiling to myself.

I knelt down again, and placed a cushion beneath her hips, gently kissing her pussy, leaning back, I showed her the banana, half eaten, and placed it in my mouth. The pointed end out, I opened her pussy lips, and lowered my head, slowly pushing the banana into her love hole, the mixed aromas of her and the fruit filling my nose, as I started to slowly fuck her with the banana, and she cried out in ecstasy, as I slid my finger slowly into her sweet little asshole, working it in and out, she started to scream in delight, just as I withdrew the banana, keeping tight hold of it, I moved to her, my head directly above hers, and lowered the fruit into her mouth. She gripped it n her lips, as I moved up and down, fucking her face as I had just fucked her pussy, she started eating the fruit, as did I, our lips coming closer, closer, with every stroke, finally meeting as we kissed, mashing the banana between us, passion overpowering us as lust took over, I could wait no more, I wanted her so bad now

I had to have her, I jumped up, releasing her wrists, then the shackles, led her to the couch and bent her over the arm. Spreading her wide, I slapped my cock against her cunt, her dripping waiting wanting cunt, then drove it in HARD, we were like two animals, she bucking against me, I, fucking her for all I was worth, I slapped her ass as she screamed for more, again and again she cried out, grabbing her hair, I pulled her head back, she twisted round so we could kiss, but it was almost impossible, the lust had taken over, I fucked her as never before, my eyes closed, every muscle in my body n fire, finally I came, exploded with a great force that stunned me, I screamed as I emptied into her, felt her milking me as she contracted and came, crying our in delicious agony

"OHHHHH MYYYYY GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

I could not stop thrusting, it seemed to last forever, until finally, I collapsed onto her back, kissing it licking it, as she cried, tears flowing as a river, "Oh Master" she said "That was wonderful, thank you, thank you"

I hugged her, cuddling her close, and whispered, "Shall we go to bed now?"