His Return

Story Info
A Master returns home to his kajira.
2.7k words
4.55
17.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Return

He had been gone for weeks now and she was all to eager to feel His warmth and presence again. As she always was allowed she had spent some time with her F/friends whilst He was away, but she always tended to her tasks, not wanting to displease Him in anyway. Knowing that He has taken great pride and pleasure in having her at His feet always warmed her and filled her with the happy contentment of her own submissive needs being filled with His pleasure.

Since that perfect day that she had knelt before Him, her head lowered and her arms raised and crossed at the wrists, her thighs softly pressed together respectfully in submission to Him, she had been complete and would do anything and everything He ever commanded her to, for her love and trust of Him was deeper than anything else could ever be.

His domain spotless as she always kept it, she flitted from place to place lighting His favorite scented candles as she watched the time grow closer and closer. She bathed earlier in a lilac scented bath, knowing that the scent pleases Him as much as the bath soothed her senses. His chair all set perfectly for His body, she drifted for a moment into happy recollection of how He looks sitting firmly in it smiling down at her soft self, His firm hand caressing her soft hair and tender flesh sending the achingly desired Goosebumps racing across her flesh.

Snapping back from her day dream as the soft candle light warmth caresses her flesh she feels the tingle of the bumps still upon her flesh and her heat already dampened from just the thoughts of His touch. Her hands slip to her soft hair as she kneels upon her cushion next to His chair. Her fingers tussle with the hair for a moment, pulling it out over her right shoulder and knotting it for Him to see and hoping it pleases Him.

The sounds of a key clicking into the lock come to her ears and she quickly snaps into Nadu as the door swings open.

His form stepping in through the doorway as His eyes twinkle in the candle light room. The smile upon His face noticeable to her even from across the room as her knees remain parted and her hands crossed behind her as she lowers her head and eyes before Him.

Setting His belongings down He moves to His chair and sits back as His hand rests upon the back of her head. Her body trembles to His gentle touch as His fingers roam down her hair, reaching the knot she feels the pause and her eyes roam upwards just enough to find His gleaming down at her, telling her that He did indeed recognized her thoughts.

His hand grasps her hair firmly and pulls her head up to look into her eyes more.

"Yes girl, soon, One has missed your softness very much and W/we will get there soon enough. You have done well with your tasks and chores whilst I was away and to find you as always so perfectly lovely and awaiting Him always pleases Me greatly."

She watches as He sips the tea she prepared for Him and hears the soft clack of the china cup settling back down upon the saucer and feels the grip in her hair tighten just a bit as He rises.

"Heel kajira." rings down to her ears as she feels herself being lead across the room.

Her body responding instantly she moves to all fours and follows along happily behind Him as He leads her across the room. Her mind flooding with thoughts of what He might have in mind for her.

Quickly she realizes T/they are headed for the saw horse and she feels her heat swell in anticipation and need but she restrains herself from any obvious thoughts as she knows she must. She feels His hands direction pulling her up and guiding her soft form out over the saw horse. Her body bent at the waist, as the saw horse kisses her belly and her wrists are firmly shackled to the wall beyond the device. Her bare ass raised and pushed out for His viewing delight as she feels her ankles shackled to the outer edges of the saw horse, opening her heat to the sensation of the cool air flowing against her.

Her body trembling softly with need she remains quiet as He moves back to His chair and sits, leaving her open to His eyes from across the room, knowing how she likes being on display for Him. She can feel the heat of His eyes roaming her exposed flesh, slowly up her ankles and thighs, across her rounded ass and across her backside to her hair and its knot. Her sex heating more and more at the thoughts of what His eyes are drinking in and what thoughts He is having Himself, she feels her heat swelling more as she wriggles against the shackles some knowing His eyes are upon her but feeling the sweetness of being totally vulnerable to Him as well.

For she knows not how long He leaves her there, draped across the saw horse on open display for Him as He finishes the tea and she waits unable to see Him, only to picture His eyes upon the flesh that is for His eyes only.

She hears the leather of His chair shift as He rises from it and then the footsteps moving up behind her. Then the sudden gentle touch of His hand to the middle of her back. His touch sending shivers of impending pleasure through her body and she tosses her head so that her hair fully moves to the right for Him. His hands roam her body freely, reaching under and tugging her nipples firmly and then down her sides, to her hips and up around onto her back again before allowing His fingers to race up her spine, to the collar around her soft neck and to trace its edges under her soft hair. Her body afire with His touch she fights a moan and as His hands trace out up her extended arms and back down, caressing every soft inch of the body that is His.

His hands sending the fire down her thighs as they roam down to her ankles and rise back up slowly, taking their sweet time to feel every inch that is her again and again. Rising up and circling and clutching her rounded ass His hands roam and caress over and over, fingers slipping down ever so close to her swollen, damp heat but never quite touching.

Then the fire strikes and a cry of pain and then intense pleasure as His hand slips away and returns with a smack to her extended ass. His hand clutching and squeezing and caressing the fire into her body tenderly. Again she feels the burn of delight sting into her ass as she raises it dutifully to Him but also wanting it more and more. His hand sending the burning delight into her very soul as He swats her ass again and again until it is brightly rosy and the tears of delight in the touch of her Master coat her cheeks. Her heat throbbing with need as His fingers tease across its swollenness a time or two.

Then nothing, except the faint sound of His steps moving back away from her. She struggles to turn and see Him but the bonds prevent it as she feels the heat of her ass warming her so deeply from His touch.

She writhes on the edge of begging for release as she feels His eyes watching her, feeling her need with them and drinking in the beauty that is her before Him. She knows He is there behind her and she knows she pleases Him but she feels her need so strongly, to feel His touch more, for Him to take her in every way that pleases Him and yet having release herself.

She knows He likes to see and hear and feel her release for Him, it always seems to please Him as much if not more than His own release, and the thought of feeling His release sends her body quivering even more with need for that sweetest of rewards. For what seems like minutes she hangs upon the restraints and saw horse feeling her dampness coating her thighs for Him as He moves back closer.

"Your beauty honors Me kajira, your whole being honors Me".

Her ass still afire suddenly feels the moist warmth of His lips against the flesh, softly sucking and biting down and between her thighs.. Her body quivers with anticipation as His hands grasp her hips as she begins to push back and He pauses, making her realize she must wait for Him. His breath blowing across her heat sends the sweet needles of pleasure shooting through her restrained body.

Knowing His lips are so close to her slave heat she moans for Him, "please Sir".

His tongue darts around her thighs, nearly brushing across her swollenness and yet staying just far enough away that her body trembles even more. A low growl fills her throat as she wants so badly to push her ass back to Him but feels His firm grasp and the restraints preventing it. Suddenly she feels her sex parted by the heat of His tongue flicking into her. His tongue flicking forward across her throbbing clit sends her growl to deep low moan as her legs begin to buckle and her body trembles upon the strength of the saw horse

"Master, pleaseeeeeeee, let this girl release for You?!"

His grasp supporting her hips she feels His tongue penetrate her heat, flicking up and down rapidly as His thumbs caress the still warm flesh of her swatted ass as her legs tremble uncontrollably but she holds on having not been given permission yet. His tongue flicks forward again and again across her pulsing clit, aching for His pleasure and desire as her dampness floods her thighs more and more, His hands slipping around underneath her and caressing her swaying breasts and her tummy as it tightens more and more with her body on the very brink of ecstatic release.

He knows she is beyond stopping and slips back away, she feels His movements away and starts to whimper but hears His words float to her nearly numb ears.

"Now kajira, release for Me, honor Me with the nectar of your release."

The words echoing in her mind as her hips rise and fall against nothing, her body so beyond control that she writhes against the saw horse and her trembling sex grinds against nothing but the warm air. The wave sweeps through her restrained body as she wants His touch but even just the feel of His eyes upon her now enough, Her body convulses and she groans deeply as she goes numb. His eyes watching happily as her ass rises and falls uncontrolled before Him for Him and her nectar flows down her trembling thighs more and more.

"Massssterrrrrrr, ooooooooooo gawdddd thank Youuuuuuuu" she groans as her body continues to tremble and shudder for Him until she falls limp into the restraints and upon the saw horse. Her release so sweet even with out His touch but knowing she pleases Him all the more at releasing on His sweet command.

Her mind numb with the release she barely is aware of Him moving back up close to her, slowly her senses return enough to feel His hands caressing her thighs and hips again. His fingers reaching around underneath her and teasing her still throbbing clit once or twice as she feels the heat of His body pressing to back of her outstretched thighs.

Her body pulled back towards His abdomen she feels His heat rising between her thighs and pressing to her. Her head turns as much as it can to look back over her shoulder with her lustfully needy eyes and meet His own twinkling eyes. She feels His hand move to her hair and grasp it firmly to her delight as His other hand reaches to a breast, trapping the swollen nipple and rolling it firmly as the tip of His hardness presses to her own trembling heat. Her hips pressing back and down, trying desperately to feel the sweetness of Him penetrating her, but He keeps His position and keeps Himself just at the entrance to her heat feeling her undulating against Him pleasingly.

His grasp upon her nipple tightening as He suddenly presses into her, slow enough but still filling her quickly. Her gasp echo's off the wall back to His ears as He feels her tightness engulf His own hardness. He pulls her back firmly with her soft hair, driving her even more so onto Himself and then starts grinding deeper and deeper against her sex. Feeling her clutching to Him as her groans begin again, slowly increasing with each more rapid, deep thrust.

Feeling Him part her sex with every sweet thrust she rocks her head against His grasps. His hand releasing her breast and sliding back to her hip, then rising and falling with a smack across her bouncing ass. Jiggling with each solid thrust of His hot cock into her as His abdomen slaps against her tender ass cheeks. Each thrust back surging deep into her, her body grinding back against Him, wanting to pleasure Him to the fullest with all that she is.

Her soft voice nearly grunting with need to please Him and feel His gift with in her as she rocks faster and harder down onto Him. She feels His cock swelling even more in her as her body begins to tremble again and she hears His breathing so close, knowing that He is close to release, she moans

"Mastterrrrr, fill this girl with You, pleassseeeeā€¦.give this kajira your heat."

His voice echo's down to her ears as she grinds her sex down onto Him, wanting to drive Him to the ultimate pleasure of release

"Yes kajira, You please Me well and you shall have it deep with in your slave sex".

His hand drawing her hair back fast, the knot working well to keep it firmly in His grasp as His hips thrust faster against her trembling body suspended in its restraints. Her low moans filling the air as His echo down to hers with every increasing thrust of His swollen cock deeper into to her slave sex. His fingers teasing her clit up and down and then slipping back around on top to occasionally smack her rounded ass firmly. The sting burning into and blending with her already intense heat as she rocks hard, coaxing His cock with her sex over and over, so needy to feel His pleasure fill her she trembles deeply with anticipation.

He slaps His body to hers faster and faster, His breathing uncontrolled as His hands begin to wildly pull her against Him. The pulsing of His heated cock with in her signaling to her she is pleasing Him very much and she groans in response. Driving herself back and down hard onto His throbbing cock, her sex clutches Him tightly, the last straw for Him and she hears His deep groan as He explodes deep with in her. She pumps her sex up and down upon His trembling cock as fast as she can feeling His gift flood her deeply, sending her own body into convulsions once more. Her shuddering sex clutching and milking His pulsing cock over and over as they shudder together for what seems like a blissful eternity, until finally both bodies collapse, hers against the saw horse and restraints, His against hers, both softly throbbing and heaving together until their breaths are regained. He slips back from her enough to see the beauty of her spread before Him, their mixture coating both of their sex's. He leans forward releasing her from her bonds and lifting her into His strong arms as He carries her to T/their bed.

her in His arms, both drifting off peacefully content with His return.