His Return Ch. 02

Story Info
Bodies reunite but minds miles apart.
1.5k words
4.5
15.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been away from my own work for a very long time. Sometimes life seems to just fuck with you, lock you away and then throw away the key. It sucks. But on the brighter side things I think I have found my rhythm and again. I can't promise a weekly or even monthly update. I write what is in my heart at the moment.

This is the second chapter for his return. Its sex but not dirty sex just a part of this small chapter. You might get a ill wet wet but not soaked lol. Enjoy!

There is no editor just me and good ole Microsoft. So excuse grammar errors. Comments are welcomed.

The morning after can be a bitch. Especially when the night has been spent fucking and making love to your soul mate. How can one man be your dream comes true, and your nightmare come to past all wrapped up into one? But it happened. He is here. I looked down at this being wondering again how I fell into this predicament. How did I allow myself to become so lost in his presence?

Sophie turned and stared out the window at the rain. The soft pitter patter of the drops soothed her. It was time to cleanse the past. He was here now. He came for her.

In the middle of his thrust and moans of passion he said a lot of this. Between her sobs of pleasure and emotional pain she is not sure he just said things to comfort her. She wanted to believe him. She wanted to surrender to his again. The heart was willing to give up wave a white flag of surrender and let him back in, but her mind was not buying it. This feels real. His naked body pressed behind her felt real. The hand squeezing and kneading her breast felt oh so good and real.

That pulsing cock fighting its way at this very moment in her sopping wet tight cunt that was always aroused when he was in near. This night her body had learned its place again. The doubt of him fluttering around her would be pushed aside for the moment. For now he was here. He was real.

As he penetrated her she couldn't help but arched back into him. Lifting his leg for more space he found his rhythm. Feeling her flesh suck on his cock, coating it with her juice drove him crazy. It was if he has to possess her. He had to show her that he did not abandon her.

Reaching out grabbing her breast got the reaction he wanted. Twisting her nipple and pulling cause spasms in her cunt that made his eyes roll. Yes. This is what they this is what they could be. Joined together it's so simple yet so complex. Their bodies knew each other on a chemical level. . Memories of moments like this kept him strong. She would one day know what he sacrificed to her. And what she sacrificed would be worth.

He slipped out of her rolled her to the stomach. As he scooted down to be in between her legs he inhaled their sent together. She was fresh as they had been fucking randomly throughout the night but he didn't mind. He looked at her body. The way her chest was raising told him that she was ready to release. Her nipples pointed begged to be sucked. Yes. Her body was still his. But was her mind, was her soul. Did her carnal desires match that of her spirit? The first time in his existence he doubted himself. He was disturbed by the thoughts in her mind. Even though he had his reasons for leaving she was the only important person in his existence. He would never, could never let her go. The doubt in her mind was tearing at him. Distorting her thought by fucking them away was all he had right now.

If her body was all that she would give right now then he would take it over and over with no mercy. He would only be patient for so long. He knew there was going to be a fight on his hand to win her mind body and soul again but he would do it. Even

If she never accepted him back fully, it didn't matter she was his. Sophie belonged to him. Any one or thing trying to get in the way of that would be killed. Turning on her stomach she was sore. Dander was rough this time. It felt as if he was trying to make a point. As if he was branding her again. The rain seemed to intensify. She felt his cum seeping from her cunt. It was a pleasant feeling. Again she was exhausted.

Before sleep once again claimed her, her mind recalled when she first met him. Getting up to sign up to these classes was going to be a bitch. She didn't want to do but she had done something to get out of her house. She needed to start to live again. Lately she felt like dying. Recently she lost someone so close to her. He was her everything.

Sophie knew better than to put her love and trust in one person, but she did it. Now he is gone. The feeling of rejection so fresh. She wakes up with tears streaming because she can't let go him. "Girl, I'm tired of you sitting around this house, he left you, ya hear. He was not man enough to accept the gift you were willing to give" As I laid in my bed listening to my mother, I could help but feel the agony of knowing that the person I had chosen mind body and soul was happy with someone else. This pain was unreal. It was like bullet wound to my soul. To have someone you love take your heart in there hand and squeeze it for all it was worth was something not to wish on anyone.

I tried to fuck the pain away. I tried to cut it away. Those things only left me with emotional and physical scars that only helped heal for a while.

"Sophie get your ass up girl, life moves on. You need to move on. "I looked at my mom who sat at the edge of her bed. She was a good looking woman in her early fifties. Her new husband has put a permanent smile on her face. I like that about him. I know my mom is right. If Terence can't see how wonderful I am then it is time to move on.

"Aight mama I'm getting ready". "That's a good girl. Get on up I will fix you something to eat before you have leave." "Thank you mama." After my shower I pulled my natural hair into a puff. You cannot really call it a pony tail, well when I flan iron it, it is, but for now this is all the effort I am willing to put into it. As far as my attire my favorite maxi dress will have to do. My silver studs and black thong sandals complete the outfit.

I eat the turkey and Swiss sandwich my mom made and head for student services. Stepping outside I feel the sun on my face. I love it. While getting into my car I see fat Lou. That stray cat has been alive for like ever. Seriously that thing is like 20 years old. But he/she always shows up when I need it. Today seems like a day I will need her. s. While looking at the list of classes I feel a slight shiver down my spine. It felt as if someone opened up my pack and took a feather to my spine.

My breath starts quickening when I glance up I look directly source of discomfort. As a stared at him he stared back. Both unashamed of what was obvious lust at first sight. But deep down I knew there was more. My heart felt like it wanted to leap out my chest. My body of its own violation walked up to him. He looked down at me as he was so tall I had to stretch my neck to look at him. Time seemed to stop. He was the only person in the world right now. He was the only man and I was the only woman in that tiny space. His arm snacked around my ample waist and brought me flushed against his body. All of the sudden she felt weightless. There was nothing around them only space and time. It seemed to vibrate off him.

"What are you doing to me? She looked at him for an answer she couldn't understand what was going on but knew that he was the only being in the universe that mattered to her. He looked down at her and smiled. Come back to me little one. She blinked and all of a sudden real life came crashing around her,

Sophie stumbled back.

"Who....what...what are you?"

He caressed her face and moved a wild curl out of her face.

Bending down he whispered.

"I am yours and you are mine. You will always be mine."

With those words she felt a surge through her body. Her whole being seemed to open to him.

O shit I'm fucked. He chuckled at her thought.

Only by me love only by me.

"Did, did he say that out loud? Oh shit I'm hearing voices."