His Reward

Story Info
His Lady grants him release.
1.4k words
3.75
28.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Massage.

He is Mine. This man. This beautiful man. He gave himself to me in service and I am, quite honestly, humbled. Please, I ask that you read our story with an open mind and consider the possibilities.

Erica smiled in self satisfaction. Four women, naked and beautiful, waited quietly, bowls of warm cedar scented oil in their hands. The room lit with the soft glow and flicker of flames. The soothing notes of the cello chasing the nerve wracking silence of worry from every corner of the room. Quietly, the door opened and in stepped Reno. Erica could not help but notice the added scent of her arousal to that of the candles and oil. He was too well disciplined to show a glimmer of surprise at the set up the room. He stood, head bowed, naked, his cock encased in a clear chastity device, ready to serve her in whatever way she demanded. Today, however, Erica had planned a reward, or perhaps a punishment. Either way, no doubt entered her mind regard the ending pleasure of the day's activities.

"Reno," she began, "Do you love me?"

"You know I do, my mistress."

"And do you wish to please me?"

"With every cell of my body."

Erica glided to her slave. Slave. It had taken her two years to get used to that term, to understand that the title of SLAVE was not degrading, but rather an achievement for Reno. His desire, his goal was to serve her. He worshipped women on general principal. Without any doubt, he believed in the superiority of women over him and considered his service to her an act of love, respect and pride.

"Kiss me," Erica ordered.

Reno looked up at her, desire darkening his eyes, and smiled. "With pleasure, my Lady," he answered.

He wrapped his arms, strong from his daily 60 minute swim, around her. She looked up and touched his smooth face, licking her lips in anticipation. He may have chosen to be a slave to women, but he no intention of becoming weak. Reno dropped his head, claiming his mistress's lips. He knew how to please her and she moaned when he pulled her tight against his naked chest, his tongue exploring her mouth. Erica ran her hands down his back, cupping his bare buttocks. He growled and deepened his kiss. Reno always tasted of sweetness and salt, desire and need. Erica felt his cheeks tighten beneath her hand and knew his cock strained against its bond. The key to his chastity lay against her ankle, cool and comforting, dangling for a delicate chain, clasped into place by his own hand.

Erica placed her hand against his chest, pulling back. Reno, well trained, immediately released her and knelt before her, head bowed. She looked down at the top of his balding head and said, "I have a gift for you today, my love. If you behave well, I will grant you the pleasure of an orgasm."

Reno looked up at her adoringly and replied, "My lady, I desire no gift other than your pleasure."

"Yes, my boy, I know. Still, I have held you in chastity for thirty days now. I want to see what has been stored in those lovely balls of yours," Erica explained. "But know this. You will be released from your bondage only upon my word."

"As you say, so let it be," Reno replied.

Erica nodded to the cushioned table set in the middle of the room and Reno looked up at her in confusion.

"Ladies?" she asked quietly.

The four women stepped forward, two stationed themselves at the front of the table while the other two grasped Reno by the arms, gently pulling him to his feet. They led him to the table and silently indicated he was to lie, face down, on the table. Unsure but anxious to please, Reno glanced at Erica before positioning himself. The women dipped their hands into the bowls of oil and began their work. One woman massaging each of his limbs.

Erica whispered in his ear, "I want you to relax. I want you to totally give yourself over to pleasure. Release your mind and let your body enjoy the moment. Don't think," she continued, "of what will please me. Just feel and trust me to guide you."

She kissed his head and took her seat.

The flicker lights danced across Reno's muscles. Erica saw the tension in his shoulders begin to ease as the women worked. The two blondes massaged the knots from his shoulders, his triceps, his biceps, his upper back. The two brunettes attended to his feet, legs, buttocks and lower back. When she saw that his body was reacting to the relaxing oils and ministrations, Erica stood and began to remove her dress. She saw Reno tense and knew he had heard her movements. She smiled, appreciating how attuned he was to her. She stood in front of his head and placed her hands on his neck.

"Shhh, my love. Trust me," she whispered.

She wore only a corset, her pussy and breasts exposed. The satin tightly laced to hold up her heavy, large breasts. She swayed her hips, knowing he would smell her arousal and react. She rubbed her fingers gently over his head, enjoying the smoothness of his skin. He moaned quietly, eliciting a smile from his mistress. Nodding to the women, the gently eased him to lie on his back.

Reno is lying spread eagle, a woman attending to each of his limbs. Erica herself massages his temples. His eyes open and sees her breasts just inches from his face. He opens his mouth, desperate to suckle her nipple, but she has not given permission. Besides, the other women hold him in place with their gentle but strong ministrations.

"Patience, my boy," she reminds him and bends down to place a soft kiss on his lips.

The brunettes apply more oil to Reno's thighs and begin to massage his groin. Receiving a smile from Erica, one woman cradles his sac and begins to stroke his perineum. Reno moans and moves his head from side to side. He clenches his hands, but the blondes work his wrists, forcing him to relax.

"My lady," he whispers, his eyes begging for release.

Erica smiles down at him, runs her hands down his muscular torso, her breasts brushing against his chest. She sees his poor cock, encased in hard plastic, straining against its cage. For days she has planned for this. He has worshipped her feet, given her countless orgasms with his hands, his mouth, suckled her breasts and been denied his own pleasure. She nods to the other women who bow slightly and slip out the door. Reno doesn't seem to notice. His body, so relaxed only moments ago is tense again with unreleased passion.

"And has this last hour been a pleasure to you?" she whispers.

"Yes, my lady, oh yes," he answers.

"And what would you do in order to gain your release?"

"I will do whatever you desire me to, but not for my own release, only for your pleasure."

"That, my darling, is a perfect answer. You will be granted release today. Just once. But first, I believe I would like a taste."

Erica walks to the end of the table and presses her hands against Reno's thighs. He opens his legs and closes his eyes, knowing the exquisite torture she is about to subject him to. She leans over and flicks her tongue over his balls. His whole body tenses rigid and he cries out. Erica shows no mercy but slowly, carefully kisses, licks, tastes every millimeter of his skin. She reaches down and unclasps her anklet . Slowly, she unlocks his device and his cock springs free. Quickly she climbs onto the table, spreading her legs over his sword.

"Lady, please, please," he begs. "I can take no more."

"No, Reno, I'm sure you can. Lucky for you, though, I want your cock inside of me."

She slides down, anchoring herself to him. He lifts his hips and grasps her waist, thrusting deep inside of her. His body convulses and she laughs. She knew he would last only a moment. She tightens her muscles and milks him, feeling his hot, creamy seed shoot into her body. When his spasms finally end, she climbs off of him, kisses his soft lips.

"When you have rested, Reno, go clean yourself and replace your cage. Then prepare my bath. I want a nice long soak tonight."

"Yes, my lady," he murmurs.

"Oh, and Reno..."

"Yes?" he lifts his head and gazes at her.

"You have made me very happy."

"Oh Lady. I love you."