His Seduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom21
Phantom21
1,370 Followers

Keith smiled against his lips. "Yeah, I know."

"Imp."

Keith raised his hips as he stared into Mike's blue eyes, those eyes that continually swallowed him up whole. With a moan of his own mixing with Mike's, he settled Mike in him. "You know I'm going to curse you from now until the end of time, right?"

"Why," Mike breathed. God, Keith felt incredible.

"For corrupting me." At Mike's laugh, Keith leaned in and breathed in his ear, "And for making me fall in love with you."

Mike's breath caught and for a moment, he couldn't do anything. Chest constricting in a painful way, eyes tearing up, he grabbed Keith and held him close as they began to move together. Reaching up until he found Keith's hands, he linked them together as they rode over they edge, Keith crying out in unison with him. Keith collapsed on him, breathing hard. Mike kept one hand intertwined with Keith's, the other stroking his dark hair. With a soft kiss, he smiled at the ceiling. "I love you, too, Keith. You've completely bewitched me."

"Promise you'll never leave me? You can flirt all you want, can't say I'll like it, but you can do it. Just promise me you'll always be mine."

"I don't need to flirt with anyone else, I have you." They sealed their bargain with a kiss that quickly turned into much more. This time it was slower, delectable. They made love, promising each other with their bodies forever. Eternity was theirs now that they had truly found one and other.

Phantom21
Phantom21
1,370 Followers