His Servant

Story Info
Luke discovers something that changes things with Bo.
2.1k words
4.8
11.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own the Dukes of Hazzard, not making any money, just cheap thrills.

Warnings: Slash, incest, slave fic, bdsm

Rating: FRAO

Author: Vinsmouse

Summary: A discovery made by Luke leads to a change in the relationship between the Duke boys.

His Servant

Chapter 1

Luke reached into his drawer for clean socks, cursing when there were none to be found. "One of these days Bo," he mumbled, pulling open his cousin's sock drawer. In his anger he pulled it too hard, dumping the contents on the floor. Irritated with himself now, he kneeled and began to gather the socks back up. "What the hell?" Picking up the sheaf of papers that had been stapled together, he could hardly believe the drawing he was looking at. Though he wanted to deny it, there was no doubt the man in the drawing was his cousin. He blushed at the position Bo was in. Flipping through the pages, he saw more drawings, as well as words describing the surprising fantasy life his younger cousin had been hiding.

His face had twisted in discomfort as he read, but the more he read the more his discomfort turned to desire. By the time he had made it all the way through the homemade booklet, he was half hard with need. He wondered if his cousin really wanted this or was it only a fantasy? "One way to find out," he told himself. With both Uncle Jesse gone for a few days visiting cousin Kate and Daisy at work for the night, it was a perfect opportunity. Quickly he put everything back in the drawer, sliding it back into the dresser. Twisting the knob on the bedroom door, he pulled it open, and headed towards the sound of singing, which told him Bo was in the shower.

Stepping into the small room, he stood leaning against the door, watching Bo's outline through the shower curtain. He said nothing, made no sound, he only waited. Soon his patience was rewarded, the water stopped and the curtain was flung back, revealing his cousin, water dripping off his hard body.

"Luke?" Bo asked. He was confused by the look he saw on his cousin's face. He had always been able to read Luke, knew every expression he had, but he'd never seen this one.

"Is it true?" Luke pushed himself away from the door and headed for the tub, much like a tiger stalking its prey.

Bo swallowed, "Is what true?"

"The pictures and words I found in your dresser," Luke clarified. "Is that what you want?"

Bo dropped his head, his face turning beet red. He had never wanted anybody to find out about that, especially not Luke. He considered lying to the older man, but he couldn't do it. He had never been able to lie to his cousin and something told him that this time lying would be the worst thing he could do. He nodded.

"I can't hear you," Luke snapped.

"Yes," Bo managed to force past dry lips.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Bo wondered where Luke was going with this, why he wanted to know.

"Have you ever been with anybody in that way?"

"No, not exactly something you can ask about," Bo tried to joke.

Luke smirked, "No, guess it isn't." He stepped closer, until his legs were pressed against the side of the tub. "Did you have anybody in particular in mind?" A satisfied smile bloomed on his face at his cousin's slow nod. "Who?" he asked, his voice smooth and commanding.

"You," Bo admitted, almost as if he were being compelled.

Luke turned and walked towards the door.

Bo gasped, "No...please Luke, don't leave."

Luke smiled, stopping at the door and locking it. Turning to face the younger man, he ran his eyes over him, coldly assessing him. "Get on your knees," he calmly ordered.

It took a moment for Bo's brain to catch up with what was happening. When it did, he hit his knees and waited.

As he moved towards the tub, Luke loosened his belt, the snap on his jeans, the sound of his zipper lowering was loud in the quiet room. Standing next to the tub, once again, he pushed his jeans down, taking his boxers with them. "Suck me, show me that you deserve to be mine."

Bo needed no further invitation. Leaning forward he slowly drew his cousin's cock into his mouth. Eagerly, if not skillfully, he sucked and licked, his hands coming up to fondle Luke's balls. He had never done this before, but he knew what he liked and he did his best to give the man in front of him as good as he'd ever received himself. He could never explain where the desire came from; he only knew that he had to please Luke. He had to prove himself worthy of the older man.

Luke had received more skillful blow jobs in his life. A lot of them, but never had any girl so eagerly tried to please him. For them it had always been a way to avoid real sex and the risk of pregnancy. He could tell, in the way Bo held himself, the almost desperate flick of his tongue as he sucked, that the boy wanted nothing more than to please him, to be accepted. Perhaps it was that eagerness, or maybe it was just the knowledge that Bo was willing to give up all control to him, whatever it was, Luke came faster and harder than he ever had before. Breathing heavily, he stepped back from the tub. Now came the real test. "Stand up."

Bo stood, his hands instinctively moving to cover his own hard cock from Luke's sight. He yelped when his hand was slapped, not from pain so much as surprise.

"Don't ever hide from me," Luke calmly explained. "Would you like to cum?"

"Yes Luke," Bo whispered, his hand already moving towards his cock.

"No," Luke snapped, freezing him in his tracks. "You haven't earned the right to cum yet. Turn the cold water on and get rid of that," he ordered him, nodding towards his erection.

Bo swallowed, but he knew he had to obey. Without a word he reached for the curtain, stopping when Luke told him to leave it open. Nodding, he turned on the cold water. Standing under the freezing water, he shivered as the cold spray did its job. As soon as his cock wilted, he gratefully turned the water off. "May I dry off Luke?"

"Yes you may," Luke smiled, pleased by the request. "I'll be in our bedroom, join me as soon as you're dry."

Bo walked into the bedroom a couple of minutes after Luke.

"Kneel." Luke smiled, walking over to Bo and running his fingers through his hair, "Good boy. We need to establish some guidelines if I am to accept you as mine. First, unless we are with people who don't know what you are, you will refer to me as master, do you understand?"

Bo trembled, he could hardly believe his fantasies were coming true. "Yes master," he quietly replied.

"If I accept you it won't be only in the bedroom. You will belong to me at all times, in every way. This means, you will obey any order I give you, whether it involves mucking Maudine's stall or sucking another man's cock. Ah, ah, don't speak yet. When I'm done, if you don't feel like you can handle my rules nothing more will happen and we will continue on as we were before. However, if you do accept my rules and become mine, you will remain mine until I decide I no longer want you, do you understand?"

Bo nodded, he was too overwhelmed to speak.

Luke decided to let the lack of a verbal response slide, for now. "Now, if we are around people who don't know what you are you will still obey me, though you will be permitted to pretend to argue for the sake of appearances. You said you had never experienced any of the things you'd fantasized about, yet you seem to know quite a bit, how is that?"

"I found an adult store in Atlanta master. I've been there a few times, looked at the things they have, read some of the porn they have there."

"Really? What did you find that you'd like to try?"

Bo shuddered, would he really get to try some of the things he'd seen? "I think I'd like to try being whipped master. I've played with my nipples when I'm jacking off, pinching them real hard and it feels good master," he admitted with a red face.

Luke chuckled, "So you think you'll like pain slave?"

"Yes master," Bo truthfully replied.

"We shall see," Luke smirked. "That does bring up another rule, you are not allowed to jack off or cum without my permission. In fact I think it would be best if you didn't even get hard without my permission. Do you know if there's anything to help with that slave?"

"Yes master. I saw them at the store, they're called cock cages. When a slave wears one, he can still piss but his cock can't get erect. The ones I saw had locks so that only a slave's master can release his cock from its cage."

"Interesting, put that on the list, along with a whip."

"I haven't got a pencil or paper master," Bo pointed out.

Luke smacked his head. "Keep the list in your head slave. If you forget anything you will be punished. Now, I believe I'd like to be able to restrain you so put cuffs on the list as well. Oh and a collar and leash of course. Is there anyway to keep you from cumming, aside from the cage pet?"

Bo smiled, a warm feeling growing in his belly at the term. "Yes master, it's called a cock ring. If I have one on, I'll get hard but can't cum until you let me master."

Luke nodded, making note of the pleased look on Bo's face when he called him pet. "Add that to the list pet. I suppose that's all for the list. Anything else I'll decide on when I see what they have." Moving to stand in front of Bo, he reached down, placing his fingers under the blond's chin, tilting his head back. "Do you accept you position as mine pet? Will you serve me whenever I say, however I say?"

Bo licked his lips. It was a big commitment, but he had wanted this for so long. He had never thought he would find somebody willing to claim him, the fact it was Luke was even better as he'd thought him completely out of his reach. "Yes master."

Luke smiled, "Is it true that you've never been with a man pet?"

"Yes master."

"I suppose I'll need to take my time with you then. I don't want to damage that fine ass too much."

"Master, if I may?" Bo timidly requested permission to speak.

"Yes pet?"

"I saw these things at the store, they're called butt plugs. They have different sizes, the idea is they're supposed to stretch your slave and keep him ready for fucking at all times."

Luke smiled, "Add them to the list pet."

"Yes master."

"Still, I'm sure it'll take a few days at least before you will be stretched enough to fuck. Guess that means you'll be getting lots of practice at sucking cock, because I'm not going to go without relief."

"Yes master," Bo grinned.

"Get dressed pet, I want a beer and Daisy will wonder what's wrong if we don't show up at the Boar's Nest."

"Yes master," Bo stood up and quickly got ready. "Master, what are we going to do about the girls that are gonna want to dance?"

"Dance with them of course pet, however, for every girl you dance with you will receive two swats on your bare ass. For every girl you kiss, you will receive three. Make sure you keep track."

Bo swallowed back his urge to argue the unfairness of the order. He had agreed to give Luke absolute control over him, that meant he had no right to holler unfair now, "Yes master."

Luke smiled, he was pleased his slave wasn't arguing, but was rather accepting his position. He had never had a slave himself, but he'd known a man in the Marines who had. Because of his friend, he had known about the things Bo had told him, well most of them, but he had wanted to know what the blond knew. Now that he did, he could start playing with him, training him, testing his limits and turning him into the best slave he could be.

TBC

Hope y'all liked this first chapter. Please feed the muse with reviews.