His Sex Slave

Story Info
The beginning of a very interesting night/day, etc!
826 words
3.71
34k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

He returns, but this time it's different. This time, I'm his slave girl. His sex slave. His sweet, passionate lover turned into a willing submissive just for him.

Oh, I want this. I started the conversation about this with him. I told him I wanted him to dominate me, to make me his sex slave. To "punish" me if I don't do things he wants. I want to teach him things and I want him to teach me things. Oh, he is an excellent lover no doubt about it. But, nothing wrong with spicing things up, especially since we don't see each other often.

Curious as to know what he wants me to do or what he's going to do. I just kinda hang out until he makes his move. I do know he won't be cruel. He isn't that type of person. I don't want him cruel, anyway.

He stripped me as soon as we got into the room. After pushing me up against the wall and kissing me. YAY! See? He knows what I like, what I want.

"You don't have a clue as to what you're going to do, do you?"

"No."

"Okay."

I'm watching him. Closely. I know he won't hurt me. I trust him. Like I said before, he isn't the type of person to be cruel.

That's the most important part of any kind of play. Trust. You must trust your partner. If you don't, then you shouldn't play.

Communication helps. It's for both of you. I'm really looking forward to this. Like REALLY.

He comes over to where I am and pretty much pounces me. HELL YEAH! Who doesn't like being pounced?

He pins me to the bed. Oooh, even better!

"Are you going to fuck me, baby?"

"Ohhh yeah!"

"Are you going to make me work for it or are you just gonna....?"

"Ahhhh!"

He's inside me. Okay, so that answers my question. There's always later. Though, I'm always his sex slave, he just doesn't realize it.

I'm laying there, letting him fuck me.. And fuck me he does.

HARD!

He pins my hands down. Ooh, okay! I'm for this! This is hot.

It just gets even hotter. He won't let me touch him and he pounds into me even harder...then he goes fast.

Then slow and back to what he was doing before.

I'm growling and moaning.

"You like me fucking you, baby?"

"Uh huh."

"Uh huh what?"

"Yes, I like you fucking me!"

"Good girl."

I could really get into this now, but he continues fucking me.

Hard

Harder

Harder

Harder

Harder

"Oh my god!"

Fast

Faster

Faster

Faster

Slowing down. I'm enjoying this. A lot.

Speeding back up.

"Oh yes, fuck your "little" slave!"

"I like it when you fuck me!"

He does. I'm beyond holding my orgasm back. I orgasm again and again. Fast.

"Ahh, baby! What are you trying to do?"

"Make you pass out."

"Oh dear."

I'm taking it. He's not stopping and neither are my orgasms. I am now officially on a continuous orgasm. Damn!

Harder

Faster

Harder

Faster

My pussy is fucking soaked, throbbing, and yet I'm still craving more of his dick. I don't think he'll stop and he doesn't disappoint me either.

He feels so good inside me. Going in and out, hard and fast, hard and slow.

He keeps mixing it up, changing pace, thrusting. I am enjoying every second of it. He already came, I know he did. He's got a plan and he's not stopping until that plan actually happens.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyy gooooood!"

"You can stop at any time now."

"No."

"Okay."

Might as well just continue laying there, which i'm doing. I really can't move anyway. He's got me pinned to the bed and I am NOT complaining.

This is a fucking turn on!

He's got my hands pinned over my head, my body pinned under his, and now he's got my right nipple in his mouth. Sucking gently, cause he knows it can cause pain, but not the good kind of pain. Now, he has my left...whatever am I to do?! That is just sending shock waves to my pussy.

Eventually, I end up passing out from the pleasure...

But, wait until I wake up to find out what's happening!

Stay tuned....

To be continued....

*

Authors note:

I will be continuing on with this story. This is just leading up to the really good parts, not saying this is bad..but, you know.

I have to thank him for actually being willing to try new things. As long as we don't get hurt, we're good, Rod for inspiring me to write a BDSM story, & Julio for just being an inspiration in general. You, too, are my muse. Thanks guys! <3 And of course, you, my readers who keep me writing by your feedback! Keep on feedbackin'..It's good for the soul! THANK YOU TOO!

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers