His Side

Story Info
He obtains her number then tells her what to do.
1.6k words
4.06
21.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers

I used to hate traffic jams. Especially those after work ones. They're inevitable I know and also twice as long when you've had a bad day.

I've always been cheeky and daring. I'm always the one that pushes it that little bit to far. The one that spoils it. Anyway, you get the picture I'm sure.

Like I said I used to hate traffic jams. I grew to love them one day this summer.

It was a long hot frustrating day and as I drove home I was most definitely one idiot away from road rage.

I hit my traditional traffic jam and turned the air blue. I knew it was there, I knew it was coming and yet it still annoyed the hell out of me to see it there. Go figure.

As I sat in my car listening to the radio, looking around, sulking I saw her. Well the top half of her. She was a vision of loveliness. A ten out of ten knockout. She had dark brown hair that was held at the top and cascaded down her face. She had a white shirt on as well. As I looked at her I tried to decide if she was wearing a skirt or trousers.

Before I knew it my anger was gone and it its place was lust, desire and a rapidly increasing issue. I sat there in the jam and watched as her car rolled past mine. It was then I noticed that she had a business name on the side of her car and a mobile number.

To this day I don't know what made me do it. I'm glad I did because if I hadn't then this story wouldn't exist but still....

I reached for my phone and typed out "Hi beautiful." And sent it to the number on the side of the car.

As I waited I saw her lean forward toward where I figured her mobile phone must have been sitting in her hands free kit. I saw her smile.

My phone beeped. A message "Well, hello stranger. Nice to see you finally decided to talk to me."

What was going on? Had I been rumbled? Had I started some new dating craze?

I paused then replied "Why? Did you think that I wouldn't?"

I waited with baited breath. Her car had slide from view so I couldn't see her reaction.

Finally after what seemed like forever but was in fact closer to two minutes. My phone beeped. A message "I wasn't sure."

Not quite the answer that I was looking for. So I decided that if I was going go straight for the grand slam and ask her outright. So I did.

"So, are you wearing a skirt or trousers?"

I waited and waited. The reply, when it came was a surprise but at least put my mind at rest.

"Why? Can't you remember?"

She didn't know. She must think that I was someone else. This could be fun.

"Indulge me." I replied

"A skirt." Came back the reply

I added that detail to my mental picture of what she looked like.

We were coming up to the turn for a local park that has a car park that is secluded and so when it's dark it gets popular with couples who can't wait till they get home to indulge there needs. Also, to youngsters who don't have anywhere else to explore each other. You know the type I mean.

"Turn left down Rose Street." I texted

"Why?" Came back.

"Trust me!" I replied

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I'm heading down Rose Street. What now. This had better be good."

"Turn into Saunders car park. Park at the far end facing the park."

"Why?" Came back the reply again

"Do as I say. No more questions. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do. I'm here. Where are you?"

I pulled into the car park and sure enough there she was. I parked out of sight of her car but in a spot where I could see into her car. I still hadn't seen her skirt and so I was guessing what that looked like. She looked slightly flushed.

"I'm nearby. I can see you."

I saw her looking round.

"I can't see you. Where are you?"

"Nearby. I want you to get out of your car and walk around it and then get back in."

"Why?" That question again

"So, I can see all of you." I replied

Her car door opened. I held my breath. She stood up and smoothed the skirt down her legs. What a pair of legs. The skirt finished just above the knee. It was a sight to behold on it's own. She got back in the car.

"Thank you. Now, I want you to unbutton your shirt."

She looked around and paused then began to unbutton her shirt. I shifted in my seat and unbuttoned my trousers. I pulled them and my boxers down. My erection leapt free. It was rigid and it felt good to let it out.

"Now, I want you to get out of the car and walk round it and then get back in."

I could see her look confused. She began to re button her shirt.

"Leave it unbuttoned." I ordered

She hesitated and my phone beeped "I'm not going outside like this."

Was my master plan falling at the first hurdle?

"Yes, you are. Because I said so!" I replied

Her car door opened and she didn't move.

"I'm waiting."

Slowly, she got out of the car and began to walk around it. She was holding her shirt together. No fair.

"Do it again. This time properly. Keep your hands by your sides."

She paused. Then, she began to walk around the car. The wind caught the shirt and opened it to reveal her breasts clad in a simple white bra. She got back in the car.

My phone beeped "Happy?"

"Not yet. I want you to do it again. But this time loose the shirt totally."

I could see her gasp as she read it. She looked around. Then slid her shirt off her shoulders.

My phone beeped "Fat chance buster."

"So, why take it off then? You know that you're going to do it."

She looked around again. She was trying to see whoever she thought I was. I was safe though. She couldn't see me. As I peered at her through the bush that was hiding me from her view.

She opened the car door and stepped out. She paused and looked around. Then she started to sashay around the car. If I didn't know better I would say she was enjoying this. She got back into the car and closed the door.

My phone beeped "So, now are you happy? Or should I go ahead and remove my bra?"

I was right she was enjoying it. But I was enjoying it more. I stopped stroking myself for a moment as I considered my response.

"I'd prefer your skirt next."

"You're the boss." She replied. I could see her wriggling in her seat. Then the car door opened.

She looked absolutely beautiful in her simple bra and matching knickers. They were cut high and made her legs look great. It took all my self-control not to go out there and grab her. Instead I grabbed myself.

My phone beeped just in the nick of time. I didn't want to blow just yet.

"So, do you approve?"

"Definitely. Now, it's time for your bra."

My mouth went dry as I saw her reach behind herself and then slide her bra off. She looked around and then got out of the car. I held my breath.

The tease. She had covered her breasts with her hands.

My hands were shaking as I typed. I was aching to be able to touch her.

"You know what I'm going to say."

"Beg me and I might."

"You will do as I say." I replied willing her to do it. I wanted to see them. Hell, I badly wanted to see them.

She got out of the car and there they were in all there glory. They were magnificent. I wanted them. They were perky. The nipples stuck out begging to be sucked.

It was quite a relief when she got back into the car.

My phone beeped. "So do you want to get into my knickers?"

I almost exploded there and then when I read it.

"Take them off and show me everything."

I saw her slide forward in her chair. Then she shimmied. The car door opened.

Everything matched. She kept her pussy neat and tidy. I couldn't believe it. I brought my phone up and took a quick snap. God bless camera phones.

She got back into the car. I had my erection in hand and was about to cum when my phone rang. Had she seen me taking the picture? Was she ringing to tell me to come down there? Was this my lucky day?

I looked at the number and turned the air blue. I reluctantly answered it. It was my daughter. I had to come home now this instant because mum wouldn't let her eat until I got there and she was starving and wanted to go out with her friends. It was so unfair.

I sighed. Turned off my phone. Pulled my trousers over my drooping erection. Started my car engine and headed home for the inevitable argument about me being home late from work.

All I knew was that they're had better be make up sex after the argument.

I was a horny mess and so I needed some relief. If I was lucky we could skip the argument go straight to bed.

I should be so lucky. Like that would happen!

I did however download my souvenir of that day.

Now, whenever I have a bad day or I'm stuck in a jam I look at the photo and all is well with the world.

I may just try that number again someday...

Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers