His Sissy Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
A sissy loses all self-respect and submits completely.
2.1k words
3.87
44.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laumadhr
laumadhr
15 Followers

Hey guys, I'm back with part two of His Sissy Randi... Thank you for soo much love on the previous story. As always, please send feedback (positive or negative) to my profile.

Please read part 1 before this, or you will not have full context.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the makeup bottles...liquid eyeliner and mascara, lipstick, and some jewelery. He came to me and asked if I wanted help.

"The bottle says it's waterproof, supposed to last the whole day. What if it doesn't wash off?"

"It's okay. Everyone knows you're a bitch boi inside, so it's fine." and he slapped my ass.

I bit my lip to suppress a moan, and kept bringing up some weird objections. He kept degrading me and I kept getting wetter in my panties. Finally, he snapped and took the lipstick from my hands. He grabbed me by the jaw roughly, and put a coat of lipstick on my lips badly.

"Do it. Put two coats of it so you look extra trashy. Use this as blush. Everyone should know just what you are just by looking at you."

I swallowed and got to it. While I did that, he sorted out some jewellery. When I finished and turned towards him, he was ready with a simple ring, bright bangles, a necklace, earrings, and a head ornament which would hang down the middle of my head. I paled. It was a collection which usually newly married women wore, but he didn't seem to notice the significance of what he was adorning me with. He first put the earrings on me, then the bangles, then he tied the necklace from behind me. He slowly put the rings on my fingers, and finally, he put the head ornament on me. I was awash with feelings of ultra feminity and had a full body blush. I looked at him in worship, but lowered my eyes just as I found his eyes locked on me. I suddenly felt shy, despite having sucked his cock a few minutes ago.

He grabbed me by the bum and kissed me hard, and I melted into him. His tongue invaded my mouth and did what it wanted to, exploring the whole mouth. I was moaning like a slut and he was grinding his hardness against my soft front (my clitty was folded below my ass).

His groping got harder and painful and he started biting my neck and boobs. His hands held my ass cheeks and stretched, squeezed, and slapped while his mouth assaulted me. I was moaning like a porn star and running my hand through his hair, while my other hand was on his butt pulling him towards me.

He lifted my knee and made me wrap it around his waist, as he pulled down his boxers, and almost tore my panties while pulling them down. He tried to fuck me like a girl but my clit got in the way. He grunted in frustration and bit my lip hard. I screamed a little as there was a little blood and a nasty bruise. I held him and asked him to stop a minute, but he didn't listen. He pinned my arms above me on the almirah and bit my neck. I was SO TURNED ON I started leaking! I told him between gasps, that I wanted to be tied up. That would be even hotter!

He paused, and licked his lips, his eyes on my boobs. He took a step back, and just as i was about to put my arms down, he slapped my boobs really hard.

"How dare you, bitch! Keep em up!"

I could have melted right there. I looked around while he got some old tv cable wire from a cabinet. He pointed with his head to the mattress on the floor, and I quietly lied down on it. He sat on my chest, high enough that his cock was JUST out of reach of my lips. I tried to take him in my mouth, but just as I was about to, he pulled my arms further up so I was fully stretching. I kept trying to go back but i couldn't. I tried to stretch my tongue, and almost reached him...there! I tasted a drop of his precum, and he got up at that moment. He had tied me up while I was distracted with his cock!

My hands were immobile. I couldn't move them at all! I twisted my body, twisted my wrists, used my feet to try to pull away, but NOPE. I was well and truly tied down for good. My body was wet with sweat and anticipation.

"Bitch struggles too much. You just wait"

He took down the clothesline from the balcony and came back to the room. He grabbed my leg and started tying it down. What? I tried to get free, but he was so strong! He held it down and tied it up real good to the treadmill. By the time he got done with the other leg, I was well and truly convinced that he didn't intent to let me go any time soon. I got a little scared, but somehow his pure hunger and animal lust in his eyes made me melt. He was hard for ME. he wanted ME. That alone made me dizzy with butterflies!

He had gotten hard as he watched me struggle. That looked painful, but he showed great restraint and didn't touch his cock. My bra was straining against my chest as I heaved, wet with sweat. I couldn't escape now, even if I wanted to, and that turned me on like nothing else...my clitty was trying to become a flagpole.

He started at my thighs, biting softly and caressing my legs, his talented tongue licking at all the soft and sensitive spots just right. When he avoided my clitty altogether, I whimpered. He put his tongue in my belly button and really pressed into it. I gasped out loud and writhed under him, and he suddenly got angry and slapped my balls.

"Shut up, slut! You're gonna take what i give you, understand? You're mine now."

It pained like hell, and I was a little scared, and a lot of hot and bothered. He was helping me enact one of my greatest fantasies! After playing with my boobs and pinching the nips for a while, he came to my mouth. He spit into it and told me to swallow.

"Swallow it all you randi! Nymphos like you deserve this only. I'll show you your place tonight. I'll ruin your pussy and you'll thank me for it."

His cock came next, and that was harder to fit in my mouth. The angle wasn't right, but he gave it to me anyway I tried to look into his eyes but he wasn't interested. His pubes were all over my face and i was filled with his smell of cum and urine. In that feverish, turned on state, my mouth full of him, my eyes only seeing his pubic hair, all my senses overloaded, I could only focus on his smell...

I breathed deep whenever I could, and the smell and the cock going in and out of my dirty mouth only heightened my pleasure. When he took it out i gasped and told him, "baby please piss on me... Make me yours...mark your whore please!!"

"Fucking slut!" *slap* "you really are a whore. Where were you all this time, huh? I should make you a prostitute and sell you for ten rupees to truck drivers on the highway"

"Baby if u do that i will drink ur piss to thank u!"

"Then take it bitch!"

He stood up, his legs on either side of my ribs, and pointed his dick at my mouth. I opened wide and waited as he pumped his cock a few times to get it going. With a great sigh, he let his golden stream loose. It splashed on my forehead and face...i moved my face around with my mouth open trying to catch it, but he kept moving. I got wet with his golden stream all over...my bra was totally soaked and you could see my nipples.

The taste was acidic and some of it went down my throat, burning all the way, but being wet with the warm liquid made me feel tingly all over...like I was totally submitting to him...I was his slut now. His hole for his pleasure. I felt soo dirty, so submissive, so deliciously whore-like... I never wanted to let go of this feeling

As his piss dribbled off, he looked at me and smirked, my mouth was open, and there was some of his piss still in it. I looked into his eyes and keeping my mouth open, swallowed it. Then showed him my empty mouth... A strange look came on his face. He came down and He sat facing my legs, with his dick in my mouth, so I could only see his huge balls and his round ass. He softly inserted his dick in my smooth mouth. I took him in and closed my eyes in bliss.

He started humping my face and fucking my mouth. His ass hole would come down on my forehead and his balls would slap my nose. Again, the smell was driving me wild. His pubic hair was getting caught in my mouth and stuck on my face because of the wetness. His angle was better now so he was able to go deeper and he started going faster. I was taking him into my throat now. He was grabbing and squeezing my boobs from over my bra as if he was preparing dough for making naan. It was painful, but it reminded me that I was his toy only, and i got a strange powerful pleasure from the thought

When he was about to come, I suddenly increased my suction on his dick. He cried out in pleasure and went over the edge. Hot, thick creamy cum shot into my mouth, which filled my throat faster than I could swallow. It was dribbling out of my mouth. He got weak in his legs and put his weight on me. His balls covered my nose and his round ass and asshole covered my face. I couldn't breathe, and all my senses were overloaded with him. I could feel him in every pore of my being. His piss had not dried yet, and he was lying on top of me in 69 position.

He still didn't touch my clit, although i didn't think of that until later. He was all I felt, and this position made me feel HIS. like, he really owned me. I started going dizzy from the emotional and sensory overload, but He got up and I finally breathed. He took his wet dick out of my mouth and lifted his ass. Just as I took two breaths, he put his asshole square on my mouth. Surprised, I almost gasped, but he reached back and took my hair in his hands roughly.

"Fucking randi, eat me. NOW!!"

I hesitated a second, and he pulled at my hair so hard, I screamed into his ass.

"You motherfucker! Do it now!!"

I obeyed, and reached out with my tongue. I licked his sweaty ass and teased his hole. He grinded on my tongue, and made me put my tongue into his ass. A few minutes of thoroughly defiling my mouth later, he got up and stretched. I was suddenly left feeling empty, and I heaved as I caught my breath.

He turned back and looked at me, covered in his piss and cum, with my mouth smelling of his ass and me tied down, my big, abused boobs with the bra sticking to them, and I was still looking at him hungrily because he had not allowed me to touch my clitty and my little balls were blue as hell.

He smirked and turned around and sat on my chest again. I laid back and just looked at his face. He took my jaw in his hands and jerked it. A gasp of pain escaped my mouth, and earned me a slap.

"Slut, you look like a cheap whore on the side of the road who gets used by garbage men and gets policemen's sticks shoved up her ass. You're only worth sucking off unwashed truck drivers while they drive you to wherever your whorehouse is to your pimp. You bitch, you know what? You work for me now. You understand? ME. I'll sell you for 10 rupees to druggies who'll ruin your ass and face. They'll do things to you so bad that you won't look anyone in the eyes anymore. And you'll thank them for it. You'll take whatever money they give you bring it to me, you understand? I'll keep you on a dog leash and make you crawl everywhere. I'll do things to you can't even IMAGINE. You're mine."

...I couldn't wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, guys! Please leave a comment or send your feedback to my profile!

laumadhr
laumadhr
15 Followers