His Sister's Secret Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps she's just been disappointed by the men she's been with."

"How wise of you Jimmy. In my experience most men are truly hopeless. But what about you son, who took your virginity?"

He smiled at the memory.

"A woman at the Urban Farm."

"Was it good?"

"Mom this is really embarrassing."

"Why? I know all about young men, how horny they get, how difficult it is for them to learn how to make love rather than merely fuck. So tell me all."

"Okay. That time was just sex, like I didn't even fancy the girl but she had a hold over me. But since then every time has been just great if a little strange. This one's older than me and has taught me how to properly please a woman."

"Good for her. That's how it should be."

...

It was some weeks after the accident before Isabella was fit enough to return home and almost time for Jimmy to leave for college. Brother and sister spent an afternoon together.

He had enjoyed getting his sister off in her hospital bed. It had continued almost daily until the moment the plaster-of-paris was removed and she could look after herself. But today Bella had other things on her mind.

"I need you in my bedroom."

He obeyed without question remembering all the sessions with Francesca.

"Shall I tie you up?"

"No need darling. I only get off by tying others up. Being the victim actually has no appeal for me."

"So what do you want me to do?"

He had suddenly reckoned that he might be cast as the victim. That he would be the one tied up but that was not remotely Bella's intention.

"I want you to give me a proper fuck. I was so jealous of Francesca when she kept singing your praises about how good you'd got and how often you made her cum. It really turned me on and I couldn't do anything about it until she or you took mercy on me."

"But it would be wrong."

"Sod that Jimmy. Just let's do what gives us both pleasure and hurts no one else."

They undressed and Isabella lay back on her bed with legs wide apart. Her previously shaven bush was now fully regrown after the enforced hospital stay and his eyes widened at the sight of her juices clinging to the hairs.

"Suck me off first Jimmy. I hear you've grown very good at that."

She smelt wonderful, different to the red head but equally exciting, and he was a little disappointed when she came in minutes and drew him up onto her belly.

"Put it in now, that's what I want more than anything."

"Wait while I get some protection."

He made to roll off but she immediately locked her legs around his backside.

"I've been on the pill for years Jimmy."

He slipped in easily, she was already well lubricated having cum once, but he suddenly became worried.

"Will I hurt your ribs?"

"Jimmy, stop messing about and just fuck me for heavens sake."

So he set to with a will, his athletic body now capable of extreme endurance before finally shooting off and leaving his sister wrung out like a dishcloth after her third and most violent orgasm.

"James you're a bloody marvel."

She was lying panting with exhaustion.

"Between you and Francesca I was well taught."

...

He had settled in and was returning to his room having spent the day finding his way around the various buildings on the campus when he saw the door opposite open slowly and a face peer around the jamb.

"Can you get my lap top onto the net?"

Her voice was soft and melodious.

"I can try."

She entered his room with a computer pressed against her breasts and his cock stirred at the sight.

"I'm Amy Carter."

"Hi Amy. Jimmy, Jimmy Baxter."

Within a fortnight their bed's had become interchangeable and later she even took a big risk by showing Jimmy how to tie her up before sex.

THE END

12