His Sister's Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
Alise and Kristoff continue their personal lessons.
9.7k words
4.7
41k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1-Reviewing Her Notes

Illyana held her palms at her ears propping her head up with her elbows on the table, a pencil cradled between her fingers in her left hand. She concentrated on the piece of paper in front of her, a very serious look on her face. "Ah," she suddenly gasped and circled the word "P-L-E-A-S-E" in her word search puzzle and then added it to her list. 15 words she counted. She had found them all.

Looking satisfied she held out the paper, hands outstretched, across the table. But the young woman on the other side of the small table wasn't paying much attention, her own head propped up on a curved palm as well, her elbow resting on her crossed knees. She was looking out the window, the expression on her face giving away nothing as to what she was thinking about.

That was probably to the benefit of the little blonde-haired girl sitting patiently at the table with her.

"I want you Kris!" It was the sound of Alise's own voice in her head, gasping, pleading uncontrollably. Deep inside she shuddered. That wasn't really her was it? She never said, no...screamed, anything like that did she?

She closed her eyes. That didn't help clear her head. Instead it filled it with vivid, undeniable images of that night a week ago.

"Hahn! Ahn! God! Uhn! FUCK ME!" It was like she was standing in the same small apartment but that wasn't her lying on the sofa. That wasn't her naked and covered in perspiration, her legs spread wide, her toes pointed at the ceiling, her breasts shaking and shimmering under the dim lights.

That wasn't her but she certainly recognized the young man, equally naked, equally sweat covered but definitely much larger than the frame of the pretty Chinese woman he was on top of, the one he was taking his pleasure with. Kristoff's handsome face was fixed hard and focused as he pumped his pale white hips hard into her, his solid strokes shaking the old sofa back and forth inches across the floor.

She saw the face of the woman, a contorted mix of carnal pleasure and of someone hanging on for dear life as she took the long deliberate thrusts of her lover. It was her. It was Alise. The face was a rosy red and strained but it was hers.

"Hahn! Hahn! Uhn! Kris!"

"Ms.Zhang?" a small voice called to her. Then she heard the flutter of a sheet of paper.

Alise blinked then shook her head, her dark, slender eyes refocusing. It was as if she was being sucked out of the room with a vacuum. "Hmm?" she muttered almost completely detached.

"I'm finished!" Illyana said unfazed by her tutor's odd behaviour.

Now totally back in the present, Alise looked stunned. She had really been out of it that time. She could feel that her face was flushed like she had been caught leafing through a dirty magazine.

"Yanny! Illyana!" she gasped, "Sorry! Sorry! I was thinking about...I mean, I was sort of not..."

The little girl continued to hold out the sheet of paper and sighed tilting her head to the side.

"Uh. What? Oh, you're done already?" She took the paper and added, "That was fast."

Illyana pouted her lip, looking a bit confused. She thought she had taken too long doing the problem sheet.

"This looks, uh, this looks good," Alise said tilting her head and then the paper, trying hard to focus on the words.

"Will you not be checking?" the girl asked sceptically.

Alise took a deep breath and held it. She nodded her head rapidly and swallowed. "Okay. Sure, I'll check it over."

It took an entire minute before she actually could recognize the letters as her heart steadied slightly. It took another to figure out what exactly was the point of the exercise again. All the while as she stared at the sheet of paper, she could see from the corner of her eye Kristoff's little sister gazing intently at her. She bit the side of her lower lip trying to focus hard on the problem sheet, rubbing her temple with her palm. But those stark little blues eyes were just riveted on her.

"Uh, Illyana," she finally said turning to the girl, "Why don't you read a book or something?"

"Did you have a good time last week?" Illyana asked.

"What?" Alise replied, blinking.

"Did you enjoy dinner with us?"

"Oh. Oh, yeah, it was nice," Alise said, "It was really good."

"Bobo was good?" Illyana continued.

"Bobo...Kristoff? Uh...what do you mean 'good'?"

"He cooks the best!" the girl proclaimed.

Alise twitched an uneasy smile, "Um, yes, he cooks really well."

"Will you come again?" Her student was relentless adding, "Please?"

"I don't know..."

"My brother said he was so happy to have you!"

Alise paused for a long moment then spoke very slowly, "He was happy to have me...over."

Illyana tilted her head, a quizzical look on her face.

Almost gritting her teeth, Alise repeated, "He had me over. He didn't just 'have me'. I mean, he had me over."

And over and over and...

That didn't sound right either. Illyana tilted her head the other way. Was this little girl toying with her or what?

Alise closed her eyes, her uneasy smile turning to a pained grimace, "I mean he had me...uh..."

"Ms.Zhang?" A new voice called to her.

Again she shook her head to refocus and turned towards the door of the meeting room. A short round lady in a long blue dress stood at the entrance clutching a bunch of filled grocery bags. She smiled with her plum shaped face.

"Ms.Zhang," said the woman, "I am here to pick up Illyana."

Alise felt the tension that had been tightening within her unwind almost immediately, an almost too large smile on her relieved face. She could feel a layer of cool perspiration on her forehead.

"Mrs.Talbot!" Her welcome was loud. The round woman seemed a little taken aback.

Alise stood up and strode to the door. She said, "Yes, hi. I received the note from Kristoff that you'd be picking up his sister this evening."

"Yes," said Mrs.Talbot, "She and Nana are going to the Chuck E.Cheese restaurant."

"Mmm, lucky!" Alise said.

The woman beckoned to Illyana who was already eagerly packing away her things into her small pink Hello Kitty knapsack. The little girl shuffled quickly towards the door.

She waved to her tutor, "Good-bye, Ms.Zhang!"

"Have fun!" Alise waved back to her student.

She said good-bye to Mrs.Talbot and watched them disappear around the hallway corner and down the stairs. Then she quickly closed the door. Alone in the meeting room she leaned up against the wall beside the door, the back of her head pressed up against the cool, hard concrete. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply before exhaling with a sigh. Her breath was unsteady.

In her head she ran through the events from a week ago from the moment she had returned with an injured Kristoff to his small apartment across the street. She recalled the scent of his cologne and the smell of his body as she sat him on the coffee table. She remembered every shape of his muscles and the tone of his light skin as she helped him remove his shirt. She tended to his wound. Time slipped forward. Now he was standing over her, shadowing her, that hard handsome face of his staring intently at her, his eyes tearing her clothes off without even touching her.

They had exchanged words but she didn't recall what was said. She just remembered the first kiss, then the next, then the taste of his tongue as it probed past her lips. She remembered feeling his hands everywhere on her, roughly massaging through her soft skin. He lowered her onto the sofa. Now he really did strip her clothes off, tossing them to the floor. She had been breathing hard when she felt his fingers unexpectedly thrust into her causing her some discomfort before they wiggled between her petals and tapped and tickled her clit, stimulating her. His fingers were soon replaced with the singular length of his cock. That was really the beginning of an endless night, she thought.

How could someone so young be so experienced? Yet there he was, mixing up his motions from hard thrusts to gentle and long strokes, at once patient and then over-heated and driven. They moved from position to position and he never withdrew from her. He was long and thick, she doubted she would ever forget the feeling of every inch of his penis as it sank in and out of her tight pussy. She certainly will never forget the taste of it, the feel of soft skin over hard muscle as she had taken it into her mouth and licked it lustfully with her tongue. The image of her soft hand running up and down it's rippling length also was etched into her head.

Finally they ended up on the table, Alise holding on desperately to her senses as Kristoff took her hard from behind. All the while, she was trying to reassure her parents over her cell phone that she safe, that she was fine.

She was great. He was great. They were great together.

The sounds she recalled almost seemed separate from the images. Every one of his grunts, all of her moans and gasps, each and every "slap-slap-slap" of their bodies coming together on that very hot night, they were so vivid yet so jumbled.

"Fuck me Kris!" she had pleaded.

And the young man had obliged until she gasped and groaned to her final climax, "Ahh-UHHN!"

Alise pressed her head hard back against the wall and squeezed her eyes tight. While she had been recollecting that night a week ago, her hands had drifted from covering her stomach to caressing her cheek and then dragging across her rising and falling breasts. She bit her lower lip as her left hand continued down and played with the waistband of her cotton track pants. A finger nudged against the smooth skin of her belly and then barely slipped under the waistband.

The young Chinese woman's eyes opened wide as she gasped and caught herself. What the hell was she doing? Where the hell was she? She walked over to the window of the meeting room, overlooking the street.

She was in the meeting room above a very public library. It was closed now but that wasn't the point. She was a site supervisor and a tutor recruited by the city to do a job, to teach underprivileged kids during the summer school break. She wasn't there to fantasize about the older brother of one of her students.

Alise Zhang reminded herself of this over and over as she tied her hair back in a pony tail and started to clean up the study materials and put away the chairs and tables.

Besides, she only had spoken to the guy once over the phone since they had been together a week ago.

*********

Part 2: Revision

Kristoff Maximo held onto the overhead handrail as he steadied himself on the bus. With his mind elsewhere his body was relaxed and he swayed gently as the cramped and hot bus bumped along the road. There were several school girls in their parochial uniforms sitting in front of him, trying not to make it obvious that they were stealing looks at the cute tall guy with the short brown hair and blue eyes. Every so often they would whisper to each other, hands covering the side of their mouths, and then giggle.

But the young Russian didn't take notice of them. Maybe a couple of years ago. Not now. Definitely not since last week.

As it had been in the days before their dinner, as it was when they had made love and fucked, his thoughts were focused all on woman only. A tender, pretty, smart and sweet young woman with long straight black hair, smooth golden-white skin and dark pupils that glistened through the slender shape of her eyes whenever she smiled...or after a night of heated sex apparently.

She had felt so good. Her skin was soft and smooth, her body tender and willing. When his cock had first pushed into her, she had clenched so tight around his tip, it took everything he had not to unload right at that moment. But when he heard her first ecstatic groan, as he moved deeper into her, he drove past that urge, regained control, and made sure that their session would last long into the night. He wanted to share as many sensations with her as he could, savouring her body, letting her appreciate his body.

It was that focus which had made the night so good. The planning and the execution, it wasn't simply to have her, it was for her. He wanted her to feel as good as she made him feel. In the past, with the women he had been with, that was rarely the case.

The schoolgirls must have been wondering what he was thinking about as he smirked to himself. He was curious himself about what had changed him. Taking responsibility for his sister for the last two years? Just the simple fact that he was older now? Maybe it was because Alise was worth the effort.

No. She was definitely worth the effort. That was the best night he had. He hoped she felt the same way.

He really hoped. They were from two different worlds, he knew that. What could he really offer her? Was that night for her something that was borne from pity or maybe curiosity? This self-doubt issue was also something new to him.

Kristoff frowned. And he had been very rough with her as well, very demanding of her and her body. He actually tried to control himself but the touch of her skin, the look on her face, her smells, her cries just drove him on harder and harder. She was very giving and he took it from her without question, hungrily, greedily.

More than a need to hear her voice again, it was this uneasy feeling that led him to call her from work the next afternoon.

"Kris? Wait a minute," she had said when he called her at home. After a moment, she was back on the line and said, "Okay."

"Ms.Zhang," he said without thinking, "I mean, Alise..."

"Yes. That's me," she said, a lightness in her voice.

His mouth hung open for a moment. Then he said, "I am sorry..."

" 'Sorry?' "

"Not sorry," he fumbled, "I mean to say, I...was there anything wrong about last night?"

There was a long silence on the phone, "Kris...no, it's okay. I'm fine. I'm...I'm fine with last night. Do you mean my parents?"

That's not what he meant. He swivelled uneasily in his steno-chair.

She continued briskly, "They were waiting for me at the door and were in my face as soon as I got in. It was crazy. My Chinese isn't that great anymore and they were speaking so quickly that I had no idea what they were talking about. They were frantic but I don't think they even noticed that I was wearing a big soccer t-shirt. I have it here, by the way. I just kept saying I was with a friend, I was with a friend. But really, I'm 22 for god's sake!"

She spoke fast on the phone almost like sounding as if she were trying to convince herself that everything was fine. But he let her talk, trying to gather his own words.

"I think my sister has it figured out," Alise said. She paused and sighed, "I don't know. Maybe I'll talk to her."

That struck a chord. What would she tell her sister about him? How could she describe him without eliciting an even slightly pitiful character totally wrong for her? He began to feel worse.

"But, Kris," she continued more deliberately now, "Last night...it was really...it was fine. Really fine. I'm fine. You...uh...you're a pretty good teacher, you know?"

"That is good," he finally eked. Then he added in a rich old-guard voice, "You are good student."

She laughed on the other end. It was so sweet to hear.

He nodded during a long pause then said, "Are you available this weekend?"

He heard her sigh, "No. Sorry. I, uh, actually have something to do this weekend. It's something that's been planned for a while now. Sorry."

"Do not apologize," he said. He tapped restlessly on his computer keyboard trying to think of what to say next.

"But...what about next week Monday or Tuesday night or after I tutor Illyana on Wednesday?" she offered.

Kristoff frowned, shaking his head. "No. I am working those days and overtime. It has been very busy here at work. I am working almost full-time."

"Oh," Alise remarked, "What do you do about Illyana?"

Her concern for his sister warmed his heart, "Mrs.Talbot has been a godsend. She looks after Yanny with little fuss."

"Well...that's good."

Their conversation was grinding to a dull thud.

Finally, Kristoff said, "Perhaps then I will see you next weekend."

"Oh, sure," she replied. He wondered if he sensed any resignation in her voice. Then she added, "But you can call me anytime. Just use my cell phone number. Leave a message if I don't answer. I'll call right back."

"Mm-hmm," he grunted.

That's how the phone conversation had ended. After short good-byes, they both hung up. A lacklustre end in contrast to the night before. Kristoff didn't call her back after that. Even though every fibre in him told him he wanted to be with her again, to be in Alise again, he tried to convince himself that this was probably for the best. He needed to cool down. He was sure that the more they got together the harder it would be for him to control himself...and perhaps the harder it would be for her in every sense.

But as each day passed, he struggled with the conflict in his mind and tingling through his body. It made him dizzy and sometimes sick in the stomach.

Today, he was coming home from work earlier than he was expected because his supervisors had insisted that he looked sick. Arrangements for Illyana had already been made but maybe a quiet dinner by himself would be good for his heart and mind.

The bus lurched to a stop at the corner across the street from the library and community centre. The library was closed already. Kristoff climbed off. The sun was beginning to glow orange as it did in the early evenings during the later days of summer. People moved along quickly through the neighbourhood streets trying to make it home in time for supper. Kristoff just stood on the corner until he was alone, staring at the sky.

His gaze lowered down to the window on the second level above the library. He saw the silhouette of a woman through the glass. She pivoted and her face became clear through the reflection. A pretty face. Long black hair tied back in a playful ponytail. Exotic eyes.

Kristoff's heart skipped a beat once then beat strong and healthy. Self-doubt almost instantly was replaced by stolid resolve and his very posture seemed to straighten out, his frame large and imposing. A fine-line smile drew across his face and his eyes sharpened.

She was what he needed.

He reached for his cell-phone, a brand new lesson plan forming.

*******

Part 3: Pre-Tests

Alise had pushed a stack of chairs into the storage room when her cell phone rang. Dragging her wrist under the bangs across her forehead she went to her bag.

She picked up her phone and, slightly out of breath, answered, "Hello?"

"What are you wearing right now?" The voice on the other end was breathy and slick.

Alise scrunched her eyebrows. She paused then said sharply, "What? Who...who is this?"

"What are you wearing, Ms.Zhang?" A distinct, Russian accent dripped through the phone receiver.

An uneasy grin appeared on her face. Alise darted her eyes to the side and spoke softly, "Kris? Kris, that's you isn't it?"

"Tell me what you are wearing," the voice insisted.

"It is you, isn't it?" What was he up to now?

"Are you wearing that baggy grey track outfit?" he continued.

Alise spun slowly on her spot in the middle of the meeting room floor, listening intently.

"Are you trying to hide your body?" Kristoff went on, "That fine body of yours. So smooth. Do you remember how it felt, my hands pushing against your tits, playing with your deep brown nipples?"

Alise gulped, her head listing to the side, "Kris..."

"I want to slide my hands along your belly. I want to push that top over your head. I want to tear your bra off again. You remember that, yes? I want to suck your tits hiding under that sweater. I want to suck them until your nipples are hard, so hard that they hurt."

Her teeth clenched softly together as she breathed through her mouth, short unsteady breaths. She imagined his hands on her chest, massaging her breasts, his wet tongue flicking at her stiffening nipples. "Kris..." was all she could repeat, her voice starting to break.