His Sister's Tutor Ch. 03

Story Info
Alise & Kristoff face loyalties tested.
15.8k words
4.76
31.9k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***So to clear things up: Some of you may have read a version of His Sister's Tutor Ch.02 which I had noted was the end of the story. Of course, as soon as I submitted it, ideas started stirring in my head and I sent in a revised version that tweaked a couple of things (and fixed a few typos; sorry about that) so that the ending was left a bit more open. The result is Chapter 3. I've learned now never to end one of my stories with "The End" because you never know.

Thank you always for taking the time to read and please feel free to leave comments and criticisms.***

Part 1: Extra-Curricular Activities

Vancouver, Canada

2 months ago...

They had gone there to study amongst the towering cedars and firs covering the better part of Stanley Park. It was such a beautiful mid-spring day, three days without rain being something of a minor miracle for the area. After twenty minutes of sitting at a picnic table with their books and papers spread out, she could tell he was more than a little distracted and when he was talking to her, there was a hint of uneasy agitation in his voice and face. His Russian accent would become more evident and his voice dipped to a surly mumble and his beautiful sky blue eyes would narrow, his brow leaning heavily over them. Funnily, it actually made the woman stare at him with even more longing. A cloud seemed to suit this young man. So when he sighed and asked if they could just go for a walk in the woods she was more than willing to follow his lead.

They walked silently off the main paths in no particular direction, the leaves and branches on the ground crackling beneath their footsteps. The tall muscular young man had slung both of their bags over his shoulders as they made their way through. She would brush her hands along the trunks of trees and bushes glancing over at the man with a suggestive smile, trying to get his attention. But he was lost in thought, as he seemed to often be, staring at his feet as they lead him deeper into the forest, only moving his head to avoid the low branches in his path. They came across a slope with a large formation of rocks jutting out from the ground.

Finally she cleared her throat. He looked over to the woman, her wide bright smile showing through milky brown skin. There was a knowing look in her green contact lens covered eyes and she brushed back her chestnut hair which went down all the way past the small of her back. She cocked her eyebrow and said, "Any idea where we're going or are they going to have to send a search party after us?"

The young man blinked his blue eyes as he came back to the moment. He smirked and ran his hand through his short dark brown hair. Sighing he said, "I am sorry, Sonali. Should we find our way back to the path?"

She couldn't stop grinning as she turned her head left and right with a watchful eye. It was still and quiet in the forest. She couldn't hear any voices. They were in a pretty secluded area. She strolled over to one of the large rocks and leaned against it, facing him. She lifted the back of her hand to him and then curled her index finger quickly, beckoning him, as she bit her lower lip with a smile.

The tall man gazed blankly at her then he rolled his head upward, looking up at the canopy of trees hanging over head before bringing his eyes back down to the leaves on the ground. He thought for a long moment then looked up at the young woman before him. He dropped the bags and walked towards her. As he approached, she wiggled her hips slowly and suggestively and the grin on her face seemed to grow even larger.

She was a petite but curvaceous woman. He towered over her, as he stood upright a foot away from her. She had to stand straight to be able to touch his cheek with the palm of her hand. He was still expressionless as he looked down upon her but she didn't seem to really care. She giggled softly as she managed to wrap both hands around his neck and pull him downward. She stood on her tiptoes as their lips met. Her full red coloured lips pressed hard against his. She worked her mouth in a steady open and close motion, sucking and pulling on his lips. Her giddiness made her stomach ache and her eyes rolled upward as they kissed. He continued to stare at her vacantly even as her tongue soon made its way into his mouth.

Pulling her hands away from the back of his neck, she continued to suckle on his mouth as she reached to his waist and lifted the bottom of his sweater, pushing it above his stomach. She stroked the definition in his solid abs and rubbed her fingers around his belly button.

Finally he started to respond a bit more, his breathing intensifying. He frowned and leaned back. He pulled his sweater off and tossed it on a rock giving the grateful woman a nice long look at his very appealing pale skinned physique and musculature. She came at him, digging her fingers into his waist, nipping his pecs with her teeth and wrapping her soft lips around his nipple then flicking it playfully with the tip of her tongue. Clenching his teeth as he breathed, he ran his hand from the top of her head down the length of her straight silken hair. It ended at her butt and he took a moment to stick a couple of fingers under the waistband of her low-rider jeans and run them along the smooth skin at the top of her crack. Again she giggled softly as he did this and she slicked her tongue down between his pecs, moving towards his belly.

As she bent down, he pulled at her sweater, pulling it over her head revealing the black lace bra hugging her fine-toned brown skin. She continued to crouch further down as she continued to work him with her nimble tongue, slinking it around his belly button before slipping it into the tender skin at his navel.

His fingers pushed the straps of her bra off her shoulders, giving them a little tug downward, the cups of the bra slipping under her breasts. Her tits were full and large with deep brown nipples straining to attention as the cool spring air blew past them gently.

After moving downward in a deliberately indulgent pace, she finally rested her knees onto the cool, moist blanket of leaves and grass on the ground. She pressed her fingers against the crotch of his jeans, looking up with a smile as she felt a twinge of movement beneath the denim. She pressed her open mouth and tongue against the rough material, hungry for the flesh hidden behind. His look was still stoic, a fine line drawn along his lips. Continuing to stroke her hair and staring at the top of her head, he watched then listened as her long dexterous fingers quickly worked at his belt strap, the stiff leather creaking as it was pulled through the buckle. His stomach tensed as she undid the button of his jeans then slowly pulled the zipper down.

He showed his teeth as she quickly reached into his pants, between the fold of his boxer shorts, and pulled out his stiffening cock. Holding the long and thick and reddish length of flesh with her hand, the woman's eyes were transfixed, a sharp smile on her lips as she brushed her hair away from her face. She lifted it high and licked at its base, flicking her tongue against his balls. Then she ran her tongue along its length towards the tip. She leaned back to lick her lips and toss her hair again to the side with a flick of her head. She stuck her tongue out and pressed the tip of it against the hole at the top of his dome. Her lips followed and she wrapped them around the head of his cock, her tongue constantly pressing against the top. Within herself, she smiled, hoping the young man was enjoying this. When she felt his hands clamp against the side of her head and pull her mouth over him, she knew he was pleased.

With a firm tug of his hands, he pulled her head forward, sinking his cock deep into her mouth, pressing it against the soft back of her throat. He felt her tongue slink and writhe around his length. He listened to her moan and gasp and gulp hungrily as she worked her mouth around him. Her free hand massaged and caressed her breasts. Again he raised his eyes to the trees hanging overhead. He breathed deeply and finally closed his eyes. The moment he did, he saw the gentle smiling face of a young Chinese woman he never could get out of his head no matter how much he wanted to, no matter how much he needed to.

"Alise..." Kristoff Maximo whispered. The name was taken by the breeze and carried deep into the forest, lost amongst the silent trees.

***********

Lan Kwai Fong district, Hong Kong

4 nights ago...

"Destination" was the club to be at this night. Throngs of "the good-looking" people, Chinese and foreign nationals alike, were pressed into the confines of the warehouse sized bar. Mirrors, spinning lights, laser projectors, speakers and security cameras covered the high ceilings. Three full-length bars served to slake the thirst for alcohol of an endless onslaught of customers. Over-sized velvet and leather lounge sofas strained under the weight of groups of patrons, strangers willing and eager to get to know each other intimately for only a few hours that night before losing all sight of them forever in the overpopulated streets of Hong Kong. Heavy techno hip hop music pounded against the walls, mercilessly rattling ears and teeth. Many voices would be lost that night as they were screamed raw to ask simple questions like where the washrooms were.

The music was the glue of the club, working its way between and through all the over-heated people in it. It was the siren that called to the people to the two dance floors, made them twist and grind and mesh together on the floor, blanketing the shifting blue and white lights below the thick glass paneling. No words could be heard above the music on the dance floor, so people didn't even try to talk. They communicated to one another with their movements, expressing their wants and needs with a flick of the head, a wink of the eye, a swivel of the hips, and mouths that opened and closed seductively without speaking but saying so much without losing anything in translation.

Martyn Hillier waited at the bar having spotted the young woman he had wanted to be with tonight awhile ago. This was the first time since he had arrived in Hong Kong from Australia two weeks ago that his colleagues at the firm took him to the notoriously frenzied clubs of the harbour city. He had been antsy everyday for the last two weeks trying to get his software to run at the branch office and to prepare for a webcast meeting that ended successfully just that afternoon. His adrenalin levels were shooting through the roof. Now it was time for a well-earned party, to drink, to strut, and to hopefully, ultimately sample some of the female delicacies of Hong Kong.

She had pushed up against his arm as they both tried to get their orders through at the bar. The young Chinese woman leaned to her side, looking up at him with an apologetic smile. He looked at her for a moment then returned the smile and waved his hand telling her to go first. He noticed a gentle blush on her cheeks as she nodded her thanks to him. That's all it took. His hazel eyes followed her all night long from that point.

There was nothing specific about the woman that attracted him. She was a pretty, young Chinese woman amongst the club's very crowded sea of pretty, young Chinese women. And his colleagues had told him that he shouldn't put all of his lustful eggs in one basket, to cast wide his net. With all the people in the club and the sexual zeal emanating from them tonight, he was bound to have one or two fish swim his way. Martyn liked the chase though. He was often capable of catching his target and it made the experience all the more rewarding when she was the one he had been locked on all night long.

Tonight he was locked on a woman with jet black neck length hair, a gentle soft face with eyes that shaped into upward crescents and twinkled when she smiled. She had a silvery-blue dress that was low cut at the back and hung a couple of inches above her knee. The fine material of her dress swayed from her slender hips as she walked in her sparkling blue ankle-high spiked-heel boots. She was plenty more than attractive enough. She didn't seem attached to any guy. Plus she was putting away the shots pretty quickly as she sat with her friends in a booth. She looked like she was eager to have some fun tonight.

After about an hour of hanging out and drinking at their booth, the group got up leaving behind their empty glasses covering the table. Excitedly, they made their way to the dance floor. Martyn watched her hurry past him. Then he patted one of his colleagues on the shoulder and winked. He left the bar and made his way through the crowds, his eyes never leaving the woman with the silvery-blue dress.

She was immediately swept up into the madness. Just as she had made her way to the edge of the floor, it felt like an undertow had sucked her deep into the crowd. She held on tight to the wrist of her friend as they were pulled into the heart of the swaying scrum. The heat emanating from the bodies was like an oven and soon she could feel a film of sweat on her skin, a mix of her own and those of the people she was brushing against. She was glad her dress was made of light material but still it was soon hanging limply against her damp skin. However, she had long switched off the thought in her head that this was uncomfortable and that she wanted to leave. Instead, she was carried along by the bumping and grinding of bodies surrounding her. Soon she was part of the single entity which the mass of bodies on the floor had become, the music beating in her head like a relentless, throbbing pulse. She raised her arms, closed her eyes and rocked her hips giving herself over to the quick beat of the music. She cheered and yelled, her voice not even making an audible dent in the thundering rhythms.

She was taken away by the music or at least she was hoping it was taking her away. She spun and danced and whipped her head around with abandon until she felt her mind swirl, trying to free herself of a jumble of upsetting thoughts and memories from the last few months. Her heart was racing, the alcohol flowing through her blood, washing away her inhibitions. She wanted to feel free.

Suddenly she felt a very firm bump against her back. She stopped and opened her eyes. She looked around but couldn't spot any one she recognized. There was another firm, warm press against her back. It felt deliberate, unlike the inadvertent touches of all the bodies bouncing around her. She turned around and looked at the face of the man who had been pressing his body up against her back. He wasn't Chinese. He had tan white skin, hazel eyes and short, wavy dirty blonde hair. He wore a simple white dress shirt which was unbuttoned two buttons from the collar. It was his smile that got her attention though. It was like cut glass and he flashed it very deliberately at her. She blinked as she recognized him: he was the cute guy at the bar from earlier that night.

She mouthed, "Oh, hi."

Martyn simply raised his eyebrow and nodded to her, his sharp smile never easing. The beat of the music became heavier and slower. He started to gyrate his hips and sway to the music, never looking away from her.

The young woman stood there, pulling her hair behind her ear as she looked around uneasily, still unable to locate her friends. She looked back at him. He was still dancing, his eyes still set on her, that smile still there. She could recall one other person who ever looked at her that way.

Maybe it was the hypnotic flickering of lights, or maybe it was the raw wanton energy of the mass of humanity around her, or maybe it was the shots she bought and accepted and sucked down before, but her heart was beating hard and heavy matching the music that clutched her body like a fist. She kept her gaze locked on his as her hips slowly began to sway and roll, her skirt swishing side to side. His smile seemingly angled even more sharply.

Soon she and Martyn matched their movements to one another. He shimmied closer. She didn't back away. An inch apart, they leaned forward and back, moved left and right, trading the sweaty warmth of their bodies without actually touching. She tried to steady her breaths, her heaving breasts coming very close to brushing up against his chest. Still they locked their eyes on one another.

Martyn finally touched her. He wrapped his hands against her waist, feeling the trim inward curve of her body beneath the thin material of her dress. The sway of her hips was smooth and arousing. He pulled her in tight against his body. The woman didn't resist, just leaning her head back slightly so that they're faces remained an inch apart, draping her arms lazily over his shoulders. They continued to move as one, their bodies never pulling apart, their foreheads leaning against one another. The woman could feel his heartbeat against her bosom, now. It was like he was speaking to her without saying anything, calling to her. His strong heartbeat made her uneasy but it took her attention away from the fact that his crotch was pressing up against hers with intent.

Martyn could sense that tinge of uneasiness in the young woman, her quivering smile, her shifting eyes. Still he held her close, his hand sliding to her back, finding bare skin just above the small of her back where her dress hung low. He caressed the soft, smooth skin with the tips of his fingers. Her mouth parted slightly as she gasped and she wet her lips with a roll of her tongue. With that slightest of signals, he moved his face closer to hers.

Eyes wide open, she felt the man's lips press against hers. She didn't turn her head away though, just leaned back as his warm, soft mouth locked onto hers. A tender first touch quickly became a passionate, smouldering kiss. Again, as if she were trying desperately to try to lose all control of her body and senses, the woman closed her eyes and pulled him in close. Her mouth was soon opening and closing on his, pulling and pushing on his lips softly with her own. She flicked her tongue out to lick his upper lip. The invitation was quickly accepted and his tongue joined in the dance with hers. They both could taste the pungent flavour of alcohol on the tongue and in the saliva of the other.

His other hand slipped around and met the first at her back, massaging the bare, tender flesh. Then with increasing boldness, they both slid down under the loose material of the dress, down past the small of her back and quickly under the sheer material of her panties. He clutched at the round softness of her ass. He felt her gasp into his mouth. She moaned, her body tensing, as he dragged a finger between the two shapely moons.

The woman broke away from the kiss to catch her breath. Martyn didn't let up though. His kisses continued down her chin. She tossed her head back giving him a clean shot at her neck. With his hands supporting her at her ass and back, she leaned far back, her leg moving up to wrap around the back of his. He kissed and suckled on her neck, his lips continuing to venture downward to her collar bone and then to the top of her soft bosom peeking out from the collar of her dress.

Her body tingled and her head was spinning. He was only one man, yet it felt like a dozen hands touching and groping her body. It felt like a dozen tongues and sets of lips kissing and tasting her skin. Deep inside she knew there was a voice telling her to stop this. But for now, it was buried too deep and she was deliberately tossing dirt on it, trying to cover that feeling up.

She pulled herself up. They locked eyes upon one another again, both of their faces red and perspiring. They continued to kiss feverishly on the dance floor. She now kissed and nibbled at his neck, her fingers undoing another button of his shirt. She slid her hand under his shirt, and dragged her fingers across the hairs on his smooth, firm chest. Martyn felt the bulge in his pants begin to throb. He caught his breath and his smile returned. He pushed her away slightly to look at her. Burning his eyes into those of the young woman, holding her tight and close, he sent his illicit invitation to her with a simple beckoning nod of his head and then tilting it back towards the club exit.