His Slave

Story Info
Submissive.
877 words
4.09
19.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaurahW
LaurahW
3 Followers

Lisa looked up at the clock. 4:15pm. Damn! She thought. She knew she couldn't leave until after five, and she was already throbbing. She fingered the slave collar He had placed on her a week ago and flashed back to that moment.

They had just finished a very hot session, and he had come all over her face. He traced his finger down her cheek to her lips, and told her to lick him clean. He told her to go shower, He had something for her. She did as he said, she always had, right from the start. He had some kind of control over her she had never felt before, but when he called she would start to cream and throb.

When she came out of the bathroom all clean and wrapped in her towel he stood at the foot of her bed with a package in His hands.

"Drop the towel, and get on your knees," he said in his quiet voice. She complied immediately. Her first thought was he wanted her to suck Him hard again. He opened the small box and withdrew the circle of metal.

"This," He said as he touched the metal to her neck, "is the sign that you are mine, and you will always, always do as you're told." He fastened the collar to her neck, then pressed his hands around it to seal it.

She looked up at him, her eyes shining. He had already trained her to look into his face, not at his chest, not at his cock, unless she was specifically told to.

"Now you may kiss my cock." She leaned forward and touched the head of his cock with her soft lips. She didn't dare do more, he had trained her so well.

"You may kiss my balls," she did.

"You may kiss my feet," she did.

She stayed on her knees, her mouth touching his feet until he told her to stand. She stood facing him as his hands slid over her ass and came to rest on her hips. He pulled her closer and his mouth found the pulse in her neck just above her collar bone. He bit just hard enough that her body reacted. His hands found her breasts, he squeezed hard. His fingers found her nipples already hard, and pinched them hard, then he bit them one at a time.

He turned her around and she bent over, her hands on the edge of the bed. He whacked her ass once, twice. She moaned, her clit was already throbbing, Her legs were spread wide to give him the view of her pussy and ass he liked the best.

He slid his had over her ass cheeks then down her crack over her tight ass, then her wet pussy, finally finding her throbbing clit, he squeezed it hard. She could feel an orgasm building, but didn't dare let it come until he gave her permission.

He put two fingers in her hot pussy, and she fought not to let her knees hit the bed. He would only allow her to brace herself with her hands as he started to fuck her.

"Tell me," he ordered.

"Please, Master, fuck me," she moaned.

"Where do I fuck you," he asked, knowing what she would tell him.

"Fuck my hot cunt, Master," she cried.

"No," he said, the wicked grin sounding in his voice. "I think you need your tight little ass fucked."

"Yes Master," she agreed. She would always agree. He had trained her.

He stepped up to aim his cock to her ass, and she stood very still. She wasn't allowed to move until he told her she could. He moved back a bit and slid his cock into her sopping wet pussy, he thrust once, twice, and she started to shake, but she didn't move.

"You're a good little whore," he said as he slapped her ass cheek, "you can come once before I fuck your tight ass."

She pushed back into him as he thrust again and again, his hand fisted in her hair. He slapped her ass again and she screamed with her orgasm. He pulled out of her then, and thrust into her ass. She moaned as he stayed still for a second. Then he began to thrust hard, over and over.

He pulled on her slave collar as he shot his load into her tight ass, and she screamed again with another orgasm. When he finished he pushed her face down onto the bed and headed for the shower. She knew not to move. She laid there listening to the water run, wishing he had invited her to come wash him as he had done so many times during her training.

She stayed still as he came back into the bedroom. He stood quiet for a minute looking at her, enjoying her obedience.

"Come here," he said.

She scrambled up off the bed to stand before him.

"On your knees," he said.

She knelt.

"Don't ever take it off," he fingered the collar. "I'll know if you do."

"Yes Master." she said.

Lisa knew she had to be ready for him when he called her tonight. She looked up at the clock again. 4:45. Damn IT!!

LaurahW
LaurahW
3 Followers